Hey Cred Forums I'm an 18 year old guy, Feel depressed as fuck. I don't cut because I don't understand that shit...

Hey Cred Forums I'm an 18 year old guy, Feel depressed as fuck. I don't cut because I don't understand that shit. No girlfriend. Nobody to talk to that I trust. I get drunk every night. What do Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/chemical-toilet-1/memes-from-a-payphone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

, gbhjjkfsahnnjtdcbvdss

Find friends.

Start running. Couch to 5k.

You will still drink but the running will clear your mind. Over a few weeks, you will get fit. Lose weight. Women will find you attractive. You will find yourself attractive.

Couch to 5k. Get started.

You're 18 dude, it sucks now but you literally have your whole life ahead of you. We kind of need to know some more info. Are you still in HS? Going to college? working? what's your financial situation? What would you say is the best and worst thing about your life right now?

Fuck if I kno, you and I are in the same boat user but best of luck I guess, hopefully shit turns around for you and you can forget this phase in your life. Maybe even laugh about it in a few years.

man you eighteen , it get's better trust me,
find shit to kill your time until it does so

Depression doesn't come over night bro, it's the kind of shit that is always lurking. What's going on in your first 18 years?

2 things, someone here stated to start Couch to 5k, I highly recommend that. And second, instead of getting drunk some weed because its not nearly as bad for you. Work out and work on your confidence for the most part. If you're depressed cause you don't feel like your career is going anywhere then work on that. Whether its research to be better at it or just finding a career path. You're young so start now.

Dude, Being Depressed is just part of life.

It comes, it goes, ups downs the whole works.

I've fucked something like 200 women in my life - been married twice, had a ton of GF's, etc.

Just tossed out the latest one after 2 years of her mooching on me.

So I'm depressed. Why? Because I feel bad when I have to drop the hammer on people - I get depressed when I wonder why every single cunt out there has some fatal flaw.

I want what is in the movies - that eternal love and happiness that you see where the couple dies in bed together on their 70th wedding anniversary.

But that's just a fucking movie. The truth is, today I will be depressed, and I'll go do something to distract me, then tomorrow I'll hook up with some bitch on Tinder and life will be all better again.

It's a roller coaster, old chum. Just enjoy the fucking ride and stop worrying about the curves ahead and the curves behind. Just remember that the ride WILL eventually end.

School shooting, but don't kill yourself.

Write a book, paint, work out in a gym, play video games, watch some movies, be youtuber, take group classes to make new friends and learn something new, take some drugs for depression, etc.

Stop drinking. Alcoolism only leads to more depression. Drinking with people is allrigth. On your own is sad. Pick upa cheap hobby like running or biking, dare do things you wouldn'd do otherwise.

> Just remember that the ride WILL eventually end.

Most normies fear this but goddamn it, it's comforting to me...

Stop drinking.
Start walking/running on parks daily.
Start learning a skill, professional or personal.
Start talking with people, even though you don't trust them.

t. a person from one of the happiest places on earth (even though being a violent shithole)

Stop being sad and start being happy. its that easy

Terribly sorry, which place are you referring to?

>easy

Stay at home listening to Xasthur and drinking. Don't need to eat. You will reach Nirvana in a few weeks.

buy a gun and get really accurate with it. its a great hobby and worst case you can be a sniper

Brazil.

listen to my dank memes
soundcloud.com/chemical-toilet-1/memes-from-a-payphone

The drinking is only making it worse.

That was mint

get a job and a hobby, other than that you should be alright.