Ask a drunk 25yo kissless virgin anything

Ask a drunk 25yo kissless virgin anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs
youtube.com/watch?v=iLH-u80xgkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does it feel to be free?
I want to be free.

Just get a whore if it matters so much
Life sucks, that's how it is.

Am I free? I don't feel free.

If it was just about sex and whores, I would've already done it. I have money n shiet, but it's not that. I feel completely isolated, like an alien.

Post a pic of your dick

Why are you a weak ass nigga?

Literally too drunk to operarte a camera, bur it's about 5 inch.

Because my mother fucked me up by being an unstavblwe bitch. i never learned how human beings "work" becaue my mother was always so unpredictable. I can't have a real connection with anyone, even though I look almost normal from the oustide. It's always shallow crap, I can't have intimacy with anyone.

Damn man, I kekd so hard to this

Do you have any friends? And I don't mean random people you talk to online

I feel completely isolated,
People talk to you on Cred Forums
You can get a penpal or do volunteer work, join a club.

You're not "isolated" If your family ignores you, that's shit, but you're not alone.

had a few friend from high school, but they all moved away and lost contact. I still have contacts with my best friend, but I actually see him too rarely, because he's busy with work.

Country?

Are you fat ?

It's not that. ever felt like you are alone een if you're in a busy street? Almost like there's a glass between you and them? Probably not, but that's the problem for me.

Italy
used to weigh 140 kg, I'm down to 71 now, so not fat anymore.

Go for a walk, talk to people, maybe you'll meet a nice girl

Why does your feels image look exactly like Bill Clinton?

I litterally don'0t know how that's supposed to work. I just have no idea. How do you talk to random people?

That's supposed to look like julius caesar

>Ask a drunk 25yo kissless virgin anything.

Try 31.

I'll get there, don't worry.

read lovecraft

Damn shame. It's hard to meet girls if you're shy (like OP seems to be) and don't already have circle of friends which hang out regularly.
See if there are any clubs or groups you can go to in your area. Like movie or book clubs and the like

The thing is, I'm not even "shy", not what most people think about shy people at least. It's just that I never found a way to fit in anywhere. Or at least, I'm almost shy at the beginning, because I don't fucking know how it's supposed to work (becvause of fucked uop childhood).

I will show you the way.

Why? Never read him.

The secrets of the universe are pretty rad, man.

I already know more than I ever wanted to know.

his protagonists often suffer from haunting feelings of isolation... immersion therapy!

Will read, it's about time anyway.

so what is it that you want from life?

Then go out and meet people. Take a drink or a small amount of benzo before if you need too, wouldn't recommend it though.
I feel like a complete alien myself in social situations for one reason or another so I know your struggle, but I also know it gets better the more you challenge yourself and try to get out there.

I believe in you

are you me?

I need to belong. Pic related. I can't go forward until I satisfy this basic need.

Yes, but it's the very first step that fucks me up. The feeling of being an outsider, adn even though no one actually rejected me (never bullied, ecc) I always feel like an outsider

I don't know, but apparently yes.

i am not sure if i agree with the premise... why does self actualization have to be dependent on relations with other humans...

Heed caution, men. For we have a wizard in our company..

Good question.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

I find it that it does, because there's a feeling of emptiness that never goes away, and that ruins everyting else that may be good in my life. I will never be ok until I fix this, I am sure now.

but it can be remedied in to ways... you can satisfy the want or learn to not want... one is external and relies on other people and the other is internal and relies only on you...

Ah, the good old internal vs external validation.

As much as I hate(d) to admit it, the human being IS a social animal. I had to get to the age of 24 to get it, but now I have no doubts. You should read Loneliness, by John Cacioppo. It explains scientifically why loneliness is literqally deadly.

sure, we are social creatures but lots of our perceptions of what we 'need' are social constructs. they differ through out time and across cultures... as such, a lot of what we want, and what depresses us by not existing is not coming from our own nature and so, theoretically, it could be possible to cease wanting

Seroiusly man, read the book it's very interesting.
You can download the pdf with torrent.
It's not a social construct, it's written in our DNA.

Btw, after answering all of your quesstions, now I have a question for you: should I grab another beer?

i will check it out... i am nursing an all day hangover right now... so yes... have one for me

Ahhh, cheap beer.

never tried it... belgian?

Yes sir. 7.5% vol. Good if you want to get drunk. And by the way, it's not bad at all (it's Belgian after all)

i think the only belgian (sp?) beer i've tried is Duvel

Try Affligem. You'll thank me. That has to be the best beer I have ever tasted.

might be hard to come by

I know, but if you ever see this bottle, just buy it. Trust this pathetic virgin.

i just watched that author's tedx talk... seems loneliness is a warning system... interesting way of thinking about it... what makes you pathetic?

Getting drunk alone in front of a computer, posting on Cred Forums. Is there anything more pathetic, I ask?

it is a form of social engagement... and i am pro drinking alone

>i am pro drinking alone
Usually I am too, but now it starts to feel hard.
I haven't seen the tedx talk, but like I said I read the book and that's one of the things he says. It's a sign that you lack the REQUIRED human conection.
In the book he says that not everyone has the same needs, but everyone needs at least some human connection, no exceptions. I know I am not someone who needs a lot, but now even I am suffering, begouse I got nothing at all.

i have a dog... satisfies some of the requirements... what do you want? girlfriend? social group?

just go to university, 25 isn't that much of an age
all the parties, sex, barely the school (just choose some weekass shit to study)

>gf
More than anything else. Social group wouldn't be bad at all, but gf comes first, no question.
I never really cared for a long time, but idk, maybe the biological clock is ticking. I'm supposed to be fucking at my age...

I was a NEET for a long time, now I'm trying to get a high school diploma to work in the IT field (the only thing I'm really good at).
university is out of the question, also because I would almost surely end up being the same awkward autiste that I am now.

it may be easier to do it in the other order... join a club, or group or something... hang with people with similar interests... be introduced to their hot sister... realise that girlfriends are a lot of hardwork.

good for you for getting your diploma... in classes, or online?

Join a group. Hardest thing in my life...
>join
>group

>mfw

I'm studying on my own to recover all the lost years. I will eventually just do the exam.

I went to uni at my 19 as kisless virgin, got pretty social and now I'm working good money in IT which is totally unrelated to my bc. degree, burned out in 2 and half year and thinking about going to uni again because I wanna become a teacher (my 3 years in uni turned me from an introverted autist to a normal person that is cool with people)

You don't even need to go to some elite one, a local will do...
And IT diploma dont do all... Its a plus, but don't put a big weight on it, you would be more successful with taking RHCSA or CCNA/E or similar certs by self learning I'm few months

i understand it is hard... but if you have identified the problem and know what you want... there are going to be some times you are uncomfortable... everyone feels that way sometimes...

>ccna
My african-american.

But, at least here in Italy, if you don'0t have a diploma youur life is worht nothing. I don't even care, but I HAVE to do it.
Next step: cisco CCNA.

yes, but let me put it this way. You are in a plane and the pilots are thead. you have identified the problem
>plane out of control
but you don't know how to control the fucking plane to save your life.
You probably have no idea how hard it is for me.
I could literally lane the plane (I'm an aviation fag) but I can't be part of something (group ecc...) to save my life.
How pathetic is that?

>thead
*dead

kek

not pathetic... it's your struggle... you in therapy?

Just started, It's getting nowhere so far but I know it's normal because it takes time .

good, good... stick with it... ugh... i am too hungover to masturbate....

But I'm drukn enough to do it!

also, thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=iLH-u80xgkI

>youtube.com/watch?v=iLH-u80xgkI
pretty, i couldn't stick with the show though

Never even watched the show. I discovered this on spotify.