Muslim here

Muslim here.

Give us one good reason not to behead every single one of you infidels for Allah's pleasure.

>protip: you can't

We are here.
We are Muslim
Islam will dominate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan
youtube.com/watch?v=ya3sAnc6EMA
soundcloud.com/chemical-toilet-1/memes-from-a-payphone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades#First_Crusade_.281096.E2.80.9399.29_and_immediate_aftermath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_wars_in_Europe#Rise_.281299.E2.80.931453.29
nocompulsion.com/a-pakistani-nuclear-physicist-deep-down-muslims-feel-that-they-have-failed/
penissizes.org/average-penis-size-ethnicity-race-and-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do i join isis
Do isis fighters get paid?

Holy shit look at the time!
>Insert watch with crusade written all over it
We will kill you all you apes, in the name of Jesus

Yeah, I think I wanna be a muslim now. I tried bein' gay and I tried bein' a woman while that was still considered "counter culture". Guess it's time to give Radical Islam! it's day in court.

Because Allah doesn't exist.

Go to Syria.
Yes, they get a salary.

It is the greatest life a man can live.

Islamic teaching does not allow "to behead every single one".
Of course, in this day & age, islamic teaching is not a good reason at all for a lot of so-called muslims...

You have never read the Quran. You know nothing about Islam.

We Muslims are commanded to brutally and painfully behead every single infidel, especially white males. Go away, pigface.

Bring it on faggot.
I've been waiting for the Crusades to make a comeback. This time we'll kill every single one of you monkeys. Under the banner of New Mega Hitler you shall fall you dune coon.

You couldn't do it when you were barbarians, what makes you think you can do it with a generation of millenial libcucks?

Your civilization is at it's end. Accept it. Accept Islam.

Is your fucking goat sick or why you are on Cred Forums?

What's hilarious about this is you guys got cucked by Ghenghis Khan. Chinese dudes on horses fucked your world up, burned your libraries, stole your women.
They cucked you so hard that you'll never catch up with the rest of the world. Which is why you have stone age beliefs while the rest of us are working on robots and drones to kill you via remote control.
The only reason you hate the world is because all your knowledge was destroyed when you got cucked by chinese of all people.
The only reason you exist is because white people are too nice, but you push us to destroy you. The end result will be sand monkeys in gas chambers.

Your people live in cow shit huts, my people live in skyscrapers.. we could wipe out your entire race with a few thermonuclear bombs. So keep on dreaming about chopping off infidels heads and we'll keep on winning.

No, your gf's asshole is being stitched up after last night at the mosque... she'll be alright, don't worry.

Kek

But user, his girlfriend is not a 10 year old boy. You seem confused. Probably because you were raised by sand nigger pedophiles who spent more time raping you than teaching you.

Actually, I will go away right now. To the beach. :)

>because god doesn't exist.

Good Luck

I say OP, why do you pretend to be a retarded religious idiot on Cred Forums?

>what makes you think you can do it with a generation of millenial libcucks?
ABC-WMD.

/Thread

Your holy book says that according to Muhammad, every Muslim should obey the law.

>cow shit huts
>muslims
pick one. are your education systems that bad that you cannot differentiate cultures?

>PS We have the tallest skyscraper in the world so sit you ass back down and stop bragging about shit you're 2nd best at...

Lol, go visit Cologne and see if it's 10 year old boys we're after... or do you enjoy living in cuckold-denial-land

Yeah because 20 guys dragging some fat german broad into an alley for a gang rape is every girl's fantasy.
Even the niggers have a better case than you hairy childfuckers.

I am Borg you mussie hore

>implying your a real mudshit
im bored, so ill take you at your word that you are in fact a goat fucking saracen instead of a low test beta working as a shill to pay off your social science degree.

You do realize that the white man is waking up because you cant go 5 seconds without bombing something? If you dirty child fuckers had more intelligence than back hair you would have continued to infiltrate Europe and place the peaceful refugees like the jews wanted us to believe you were.

But you couldnt do that. hundreds of years of fucking your own cousins has not only left you ugly and smelling like shit, but stupid as well.

What happened 70 years ago was merely the first heart beat of the waking Aryan man, and soon he shall wake from his sleep; he will remember that he is strong. He will see what you have done to his family, his soil and the spirit of the people, and he will rain down such pain and vengeance that your moon god you worship will turn his face from you, he will not be able to stand seeing his followers slaughtered in such a brutal fashion.

We slaughtered millions of our own for trival things such as lines on a map, past grievances and pieces of paper. What will stop us from cleaning the planet of you flithy subhumans when the whole of our race wakes?

The fimbulwinter is coming, rage is coming. And your time will end.

I look forward to gunning down every dirty mudshit, and throwing your women and children to the hounds and hogs.

(Hello FBI)

Can't wait til we nuke you useless cunts

I was just in Dubai 2 days ago, stayed at the Financial Center, how are you on Cred Forums? UAE blocked Cred Forums for me but not Cred Forums.

>Give us one good reason not to behead every single one of you infidels for Allah's pleasure.

I can't, you win.

Not in Eastern Europe it wont.

No, but young girls who loved sex and drugs would skip school to give our Pakistani brothers a good time... It seems it's at least 1400 girls' fantasy.

Have fun masturbating to cartoon ponies. Muslims are getting all the white pussy.

>tallest skyscraper in the world
>built by white engineers and architects
>paid for with money from whites

you still wipe you asshole with your hand.

Because you're not really a muslim
This is bait

Please do your worst and kill as many rainbow flags lovers as possible. All we need now to push trump and right wing populist parties in Europe is that kind of justification.

There's more normal people than there are sandniggers, you're outnumbered.
Also your women are whores and are all itching to abandon you and take their umbrella covers off and fuck guys who don't smell like hummus and goats.

we evolved from barbarians, you didn't sand nigger

>built by white engineers and architects
...who merely followed the foundations for modern skyscraper design as laid out by a Muslim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan

You're welcome.

All those guys looks like they live on welfare.
We stop the welfare, they can't dominate shit

you can have it lol. id rather fuck a muzzy than a white girl anyways.

p.s. im a white male, come behead me, faggot :)

Yeah, because threatening girls into being prostitutes makes you dirty sand niggers real casanovas.
This gave me a power boner. I can't wait until fascism rises again I'm so down for this. What's ironic about it is I'm a liberal and I love everyone. Islam is just that bad.

as a turkish i agree with you m8.Ghenghis khan is a hero for turks.even his not turkic.

Kek, I knew someone will post the only muslim architect Fazlur_Rahman_Khan

is that where you store all of you're cow shit and ten year olds?

>>PS We have the tallest skyscraper in the world so sit you ass back down and stop bragging about shit you're 2nd best at...
>dubai

Wow, that's quite an accomplishment...

If you stop the welfare, we'll just traffic drugs and enslave your women into prostitution to pay the bills... It's been going on for decades, mate. Keep being in denial. You cannot stop Islam.

congratulations, one of you that had an IQ above 70 managed to get funded by his government to be educated by whites.

The root cause of terrorism is sexual frustration. You spend most of your horny years not being able to see even a woman's ankle, that you will do anything to fuck 72 virgins.

It would look better with a 747 in it

I'm gonna storm the local mosque with 72 lesbians wearing Donald Trump masks and make them fuck all you faggot mudslimes in the ass with pork sausage dildos then make you eat them afterward.

>I lift so that the Aryan race will one day reclaim Constantinople: butchering every sandnigger in the city when we do

fucking erect

You have really weird fetishes...
>thisiswhywebombyou.jpg

>Never wrong to show your body to muslim men
?
Except if you do you get acid thrown in your face.

youtube.com/watch?v=ya3sAnc6EMA

You mean your women, if someone will want them

EAT THE PORK

Hey you faggots can have Europe. Stay the fuck out of North America.

>>Allah inserts his dick in your ass everynight.
>>Mohammad licks allahs dick clean of your shit.

>>You swallow Mohammeds shit on a daily basis.

the circle is complete.

UAE is a business hub made for, paid for and visited by whites and asians.
Arabs live in pic related

this soundcloud.com/chemical-toilet-1/memes-from-a-payphone

A westerner abandoning his brethren at the first sign of defeat?...

>what else is new?

This is why Islam will win. Divide and conquer fat piggies!
Allah is truly great!

Its to bad these mudshits did not learn history in school. They have no Idea what fucking with Europe is going to result in. I cannot wait until the genocide begins.

We must contain the non-believers!

Men! Let none live!

The Qur'an says that wine is the work of the devil, yet it also says that paradise has rivers of wine. Hilarious.

The Qur'an says Mohammed ascended to heaven on a winged horse. Not only does it also say he's buried in Mecca at the Masjid al-Haram (hilarious), but he'd still not be out of the galaxy even traveling at the speed of light.

But maybe that's explained by your warped book's ideas of astronomy, since the stars are in our atmosphere (hilarious).

You want to dominate, you'll have to get better at science and critical thinking.

Behead me.

pussy

Infidel only means those who do not believe.
Specifically, those who do not believe in God (Allah).
Christians and Jews, by that definition, are not infidels.

What a coincidence! It's only the Muslim lands where the grubby fingers of western warmongers have touched that are suffering... absoluetly no relation. Just pure coincidence.... amazing!

Once Islam conquers the world, there will be no more problems and especially no more bullying by the pigs of the West.

you are retarded if you think being a chrsitcuck or a kike will stop some mudshit from beheading you.

Just wait Mudslimes you have no idea what you are in for.

Fuckin lold I came here just to post that fuck Islam here is my knife ima use to kill at a Muslim only school when this holy war starts xddddd down with the pedophile profit

hail victory

>islam
>critical thinking

Because your religious text has a lot of its writings are all missing and you don't really know what the fuck it says.

>We always here
>We are trolls
>Shitposting will dominate
Fixed it for you, faggot.

No, just bullying between different sects of muslims as they blow each other up instead for not being muslim enough.

This is where the world needs to push for the world's Muslim population to be properly educated on what their religion is supposed to be about.
Otherwise, they will only get the spoon-fed BS of these so called "radicals" that makes them think suicide bombing is anything like dying in battle. There's a lot of suckers wondering where their river of honey and 70 maidens are.

The thrue about Sandniggers

>educating subhumans
gassing them all would be easier

the holocaust never happened, but it will. all kinds of niggers will join jews in the chambers this time.

How does it feel to know you ashes will be mixed with nigger and jew ashes mudshit?

Deutschland will thank your future good deeds.

This. Stop babysitting people who want to kill you.

Um... 90% of Muslims are Sunni and ALL Sunni Muslims support ISIS and the caliphate. It is their duty.
You're fixated on the 10% of other sects and the infighting therein because it's the only victory you can celebrate.

You keep telling yourself that, lel
>stay mad faggot, we're taking over now

good to know. It will make it easier for normies to stomach the eradication of every single sandnigger on the planet.

one good reason?
>shame
because you are here only because native people pitied you and wanted to help. Theres nothing more degrading for a "warior" and begging for moni and house while reproducting like cockroaches on welfare and social priviledges
go back to designated desert with rest of sandniggers and do it the right way from the start, by going to proper war with whole civilized world

You will soon learn the truth of the universe, and the law that no harm should come to another.

Believe the word of Minbari.

>pretending you didn't already know that
Your daddy Trump and Fox News KNOW this. They are the only sane ones around, yet the get blasted for speaking the truth by the liberal "islam is a religion of peace" crew.

Westerners are such conniving and deceitful bastards.

So how long until the mudshits realize the reality of their situation. Oh the furnaces will burn for years with this much beard hair. I hope you all know how fucked your invasion is when you get put on live stock trains. I will be right there to throw some bacon into the car for you to fight over. You will rue the day you came into the white mans house. Jews and non Jews alike will hold hands over your burning bodies as the world is purged of your filth. soon SOON

Pipe down before we ressurect the Mongolian empire to evaporate all of you fuckheads #Again

Women are not loyal to anyone and would abandon whites and sandniggers alike.

Enjoy raising our children who will grow up to resent and murder you for killing their real fathers who put their seed into their white mothers.

>it's too late to stop Islam

you are not muslim

you are painfully, painfully white

>painfully white
No, that was your sister while I was ploughing her asshole last night.

>tfw this prehistoric nigga don't know about abortion.

the only thing holding whites back is the slim possibility that trump is legit. If he doesnt win or he goes down, play time is over bitches

I know this is supposed to trigger people but it still gives me a headache.

>force their women to have abortions
>thinks they're civilized

go fuck some goat somewhere around your trashy mountains you inbreds.
>implying you are muslims
>implying this isn't a bait
>implying muslims have basic intelligence to use the internet
>implying that OP is the biggest faggot the universe has ever seen.

Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari Minbari

We look at it like eliminating a potential problem. Sorta like a vaccination.

Abortion of muslim babies is akin to vaccination to prevent the spread of disease.

Those bitches can go in the gas chamber with you.

>because the womens' opinion/choice doesn't matter
what a sick, oppressive and barbaric culture the westerners live in. they need to be eradicated asap.

I don't have to have a good reason. Islam won't win against the Chinese in dominance.

You'd be outbred, outgunned, outsmarted, and all against people who, unlike westerners, won't be as kind to your people.

ha sandniggers are becoming more and more like niggers, they want to wash the black / sand off their genes so badly
I do wonder why

lol, with that attitude, it's no wonder so many of them refuse to sleep with white males.

The women who refuse abortions are welcome to raise their children all by themselves with no assistance. See how being a single mother to a shit colored kid works out for them.

We have nukes.

>women must be punished by being made single mothers because their male brethren killed their Muslim husbands....
Makes perfect sense to the primitive inbred western man.

No Muslim truly believes that and spouts it like a moron.

Fuck you whitey.

The people of Europe have the right to take whatever step is necessary to preserve their ethnic and cultural identity. If Muslims with to preserve theirs then they need to move to Muslim countries in the Middle East.

You beter fuck somebody goats

fake and gay

>If Muslims with to preserve theirs then they need to move to Muslim countries in the Middle East.
But you don't understand, my pigfidel friend. The preservation of our culture and identity is and has always been a priority and has already been accomplished. Our journey to the West is about propagation, not preservation.
It is a form of Jihad, a duty of every Muslim.

Well it would just be mean.

Nice try OP

Go for it. Then the world won't cry when we exterminate the lot of you

Basically this. Islam is a cancer on the face of humanity.

Because Texas alone could take over the entire Middle East

I thought the duty of Muslims was to abandon cognitive thought (if you were even capable at some stage) and just reproduce as much as possible like monkeys...

your bait sucks. :)

Lol you faggots can't even beat the jews

Oh yeah, we all know this thread.
Muslims bragging about the exact factors that are in reality the downfall of islamic culture.

>birth rate
The times when a culture defeated another one by outbirthing it are long gone as anyone with a little knowledge of history and geopolitics can confirm. Having lots of children is a bad thing today, leading to poor, hungry, uneducated masses and keeping countries/cultures down. Otherwise, Africa would rule the world, wouldn’t it?

>infiltration through immigration
This is probably the biggest muslim delusion. They are falling for the classical western tactic of overpowering other cultures: You can live with us, but if you are not willing to fit in, you’ll end up in a slum at the fringe of society. If you integrate yourself, on the other hand, you will soon realize that western culture is just more fun than yours and completely open to you.
That’s exactly whats happening to muslimes in Europe. More and more people choose the way of integration. You are not conquering anything, you are getting conquered.

>knocking up western women
This is not as usual as muslims seem to believe; in most of the cases that happen, it leads to a further washdown of muslim culture, as most of the kids grow up as westerners with little knowledge of and care for Islam.

>glorious Jihad
It says a lot about your mindset and mental stability (and about the peacefulness of your religion) if you see something just and noble in terrorist attacks on civilians, but that shall not be the point here. The important thing is: Terrorist attacks, especially of the suicidal flavor, are a typical characteristic of the loosing side – think of japanese Kamikaze bombers in WWII etc. And history teaches: They never change the tide of the conflict.

Everything you brag about and everything you cite as examples of muslim power is in fact just contributing to the inevitable downfall of Islam.

kek
"We are Muslim"
"Islam will dominate"

Cuz fuck you and your fucked up perverted Iron Age religion that's just ripped off from Judaism and Christianity with rape, murder, and general fuckcockery added in

Whilst this sounds good, you're forgetting voting power and the fact that these sandniggers cluster together in communities which preserves their culture. Since they reproduce at like 8 kids per family compared to us who rarely have more than two, they will soon have the voting power in our countries and we will be getting cucked in our own homeland just like what happened in Kosovo and the Christian Lebanese state

Probably true
>reCAPTCHA was fighter jets

Don't worry Europe, USA will save you again.

Yet the whole of America cannot defeat ISIS... pathetic.

There is no voting option for radical muslims in western countries, because radical muslims are a fringe group.
Even if they get the voting power (which I doubt, because more and more fall for western culture), they will achieve nothing with it.

Muslim here too. Fuck you OP, the world shouln't be islamitized neither should anyone get hanged. We should all live together, even if we can't stand each other. As if Allah would enjoy muslims killing people for him. Murder is haram, and we ARE NOT in a jihad situation (at least not in Europe).
So killing people outside of a jihad situation = HARAM
Y'all will burn in hell.

Thats because we are trying to help people of lesser intelligence. Keep fucking people up and see how long it takes for the nukes to come out. We should rescue the goats, they are the real victims here.

Our brother and martyred soldier Omar Mateen was a registered Democrat... we will put the liberals in power to aid our conquest.

>you cannot stop Islam

I'm aus but same shit happening here. I live in between a Jewish school and an Islamic school. What happened to my country :(

Excuses, excuses... Trump does not want to help the skittles. You know this. Stop lying.

Yeah, fantasize away. I know you have nothing else in life...

>you don't have to stop Islam because Islam in itself is not working. It is selfdefeating

/thread

>Muslim here too
>the world shouln't be islamitized
Sth. doesn't work out here!

I have no idea, same here in US I keep seeing carpet ninjas everywhere. I carry extra magazines because I am waiting for shit to go south. I actually feel like being in Afghanistan was safer than my home country. At least overseas we had fire support and armor to ride in.

>It is selfdefeating
>self-defeating
textbook projection... pic related.

Yeah ok then what happened to Lebanon Kosovo and Constantinople? Muslims ruin everything, you are better off realizing the threat is real than sitting idly by allowing the same thing to happen to your country

>oh look! this thread again

i guess the rumors about b were not exaggerated at all..

Western males have become too proud to admit they are threatened by Islam and it is the exact reason why we will prevail...

Those have always been countries with a stronger link to Islam.
And yes, western culture works by sitting idly and waiting for the others to fall down - and it always works.

>still not understanding the true power of western civilization

Well, I guess it's to complicated for someone clinging to a religion outdated for 1500 years...

Cred Forums is a reflection of peoples true feelings as a whole. You think anything on here is confined to any small group. Welcome to the new world bud, get some popcorn, grab some extra ammo, and await the battle to come.

>implying the troll you're replying to ever left his basement

As long as the media isn't able to cover up all your rapes, the Europeans will rise again. And you're not going to like us when we're angry, Iraq was child's play.

How was Kosovo linked to Islam dipshit? A fervent minority will override a complacent majority, fact

>got totally destroyed in every direct conflict with europeans
>is now kind of tolerated
>feels tough because of that

>hurr durr it's da conspiracies
>Wees lives in democracees coz we is superior unlikes IZLAM
>Boo hoo our media isn't free and dey is lying to us!!! Help!
Are westerners ever consistent in their delusions?

One good reason: you can't.

When we wipe out mecca and all the other shitstains you call people, talk to me about delusions.

>conquered and subdued every culture they ever encountered
>couldn't subdue Islam because we have good values of Jihad
>"hurr durr pffft we decided to tolerate you"

Lol so it's delusional to think the media has an agenda and is biased.... Wow Muslims are stupider than I thought, and I already thought they are really fucking stupid soooo.....

Kosovo had a strong muslim population since the 15th century and was part of the osman empire...

>A fervent minority will override a complacent majority, fact

No. Sometimes, a "fervent minority" comes to power for a short time, but they have never prevailed... and they will never.

>still not getting the fact that islam is slowly subdued while feeling powerful - western conquest at full work

No, it's delusional to think you have democracy your media have an agenda to lie to you.
Lol, westerners have such poor comprehension and critical thinking skills.

>No, it's delusional to think you have democracy *when your media have an agenda to lie to you.
forgot a word

>>couldn't subdue Islam
The only muslim countries not conquered by Western powers were Osman Empire, Iran and Afghanistan.

Too many of these "PC" conflicts. One good old traditional ground war, roll across that shithole dust bowl and flatten it . Would happen quicker than you think. Talking old school WW type ground war woth no fucks given and present day air dominance. Be shitting your sheets.

Conquered through invasion and warmongering, but not subdued.
We have never lost our values or adopted your sick culture as the norm. That's why we are able to resurge the Jihad centuries later, when we have had enough of your shit.

This is the reason. Its named R-36M NATO name SS-18 SATAN. Its a pretty big reason, but wait.. it has even more reasons inside 10 to be exact.

Good enough?

Where will you aim it? Sweden? France? Germany? Belgium? UK?

We've already infiltrated mate... WMDs are useless unless you wish to self-genocide.

>European, now pro-Iraq war.

Islam can have Europe. There are no men left there.

I guarantee this poster is a white boy xénophobe trying to convince you asshats that Muslims have some grand plan of work domination. Remove your tin foil hats faggots.

the fact that we have democracy is why they lie to us. they think its their job to herd the sheep. don't pretend like you have cognitive thought, we all know that all you think about is goats

I'm an Atheist. So fuck the religion aspect.

If we went from occupation to removal, trust me, your story would be changing.

Instead of acting like assholes, you should be thankful to have a patch of sand to fucking sleep on. If they wanted you gone, you'd be gone. Fuck up your own region and keep your religious retoric to yourselves. Nobody gives a fuck

>meanwhile IRC...
Go back to Cred Forums, coward.

>muslims infiltrating anything

Kek. Moving to slums and sitting there bragging about the greatness of Islam is not "infiltrating" a country

you win this round...

>having your media lie and brainwash you is a sign of a healthy democracy
>kek
this is what westerners actually believe... lol, you can't make this shit up.

You Eurofags love being cucked.

Just bend over and show them your boy-pussy. Assume a belly up position whenever you encounter any muslim, ok Eurofags?

c...can i suck your dick once you're done fucking my wife and my wife's daughter ??

T...thanks.

i never said democracy is healthy... but its better than an islamic dictator thats for sure

Make them some tea.

Proof that democracy doesn't work. They are all paying the price for failure to convince their government to leave Islam alone.

Perhaps we can spare the women and children by making them our wives and adopted kids... the men will all die, unfortunately.

>weve already infilatrated.

yeah if a full on genocide broke out, you guys are so little in number that youd be dragged out into the streets and shot right away. you dony dominate in numbers, even if you inched into it, you havent in North America. We would happily place all of our muzzies in internment camps like we did the japs, then come over to Europe to liberate our allies, will the russians (who cant stand you faggots and openly admit it) fuck your asses from the east when the rest of the world support them.

sounds great

Deus Vult!

Here are your crusaders.

This crusader has more balls than most.

1. because you ain't no Muslime, bruv.

>non muslims are the minority

Sure thing buddy

>Conquered through invasion and warmongering, but not subdued.
Which countries were subdued? India? S-E Asia? Africa? They, too, for the most part, retained there culture(s). So, what's your point?

1. You are out numbered. 2 make us mad enough and we will remember as the west our own awful histories and we will become angry enough to embrace them instead of reject them as we do now.

3. So you are angering the Americans,. Current world super power, hero nation of WW2, The British who have a long proud history of global conquest, Germany... Why...of all the euro-zone nations why the Germans, see WW2 for what the Prussians are capable of, like anyone needs a reminder, Scandinavia, all of the national there in, sure anger the Vikings that's always worked out. So...if you want to awaken the blood lineage of Nations and nations of genocidal maniacs, keep it up.

in western countries. yes. thats like saying non asians arent the minority in WW2 just because theres more asians in the world.

youd be shot at the beginning, and then attacked on 2 fronts. muslims claim the west is arrogant, but really mudslimes are the arrogant, prideful, faggots.

15% of Russian population is Muslim... and growing.

Even in your "anti-PC" wetdream you cannot stop the growth of Islam. What chance does the libcucked America have?

>Perhaps we can spare the women and children by making them our wives and adopted kids.
There is no adoption in Islam.

misread this
i was saying non muslims are the majority you stupid faggot. the muslims would get shot in the streetd. go re read

>claims america has little chance
>isis militants use call of duty tactics
Good luck buddy

But they bow down to the western man and happily gobble up whatever he shits out... they have become pacifists and mere pawns to the greedy barbarians of the West while Islam surges forward through Jihad, making the westerner tremble with fear.

Sorry lol i did misread

15 percent.. thats around the percentage of blacks in the U.S. both hold no significant power foothold except for what the other demographics let them have. 15 percent isnt shit.

because allah dont take pleasure in pointless beheading

hey if this is a real thread and you're being serious I'd like to apologize for all the racist fucking idiots in the united states and all over the world

Muslims are a beautiful group of people and you guys haven't been treated well for way too fucking long. I hope you have people around you that treat you well because everyone deserves to be loved

15 percent.. thats around the percentage of blacks in the U.S. both hold no significant power foothold except for what the other demographics let them have. 15 percent isnt shit.

>die in a low temp fire pls

>But they bow down to the western man and happily gobble up whatever he shits out
You sure we live on the same planet?

>while Islam surges forward through Jihad, making the westerner tremble with fear.
Here in Germany most of you are viewed as persons who need help, i.e. kind of non-agency disabled guys.

The same people voting for Trump are the ones playing COD... it's only fitting to have them die the way they live their life.

You can fucking try mate. I'll kick the fucking shit out of you.

no one is afraid of you.... i know this is bait, but do these faggots actually think that we give a second thought to sand niggers on a daily basis?

>claims way of life is higher then middle class white male.
You need some toilet paper bro? Or plumbing? Or running water?

>I happen to live on a pigfarm

>do these faggots actually think that we give a second thought to sand niggers on a daily basis?
If you didn't, you wouldn't be sucking Trumps dick and pleasuring yourself to sleep hoping he becomes president...

Because you're a goat raping stealing bombing hairy ass little dicked having bitch that's why. Arabs always crying wanting to go different places and saying fuck the place they're in. If it were up to be I would send back all arabs and locked up to never leave they country you can have the blacks too from all over the world you can live in peace and chaos.

Don't be daft sonny, the US invented, kickstarted and funded ISIS.
If you don't have a good evil enemy to put on telly to keep the masses entertained, then you're fucked, they may beging looking at the leaders instead. Can't have that.

>thinks toilet paper is superior cleaning than water...

Hey, why don't you hop into the shower and wipe yourself with old newspapers... water isn't needed, apparently.

gotta love those tits mm!

>wipes with hand

where can I purchase.

Deus vult (Classical Latin for "God wills it") was the cry of the people at the declaration of the First Crusade by Pope Urban II at the Council of Clermont in 1095 when the Eastern Orthodox Church requested help in defense from the Seljuk invasion of Anatolia.[1] The phrase appears variously as Dieu le veut (French), Deus lo vult, etc.

Deus lo vult is the motto of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem, a Roman Catholic order of chivalry.

Admiral Alfred Thayer Mahan used the expression for his argument of “the dominion of Christ” as “essentially imperial” and that “Christianity and warfare” had a great deal in common: “’Deus vult!’ say I. It was the cry of the Crusaders and of the Puritans and I doubt if man ever uttered a nobler [one].”[2]

sometimes i think all this petty fighting is keeping us from blowing up shit in space and conquering hot alien booty, the things that really matter.

theres a difference between fearing something and taking steps to prevent an annoyance.

heres an example even your tiny little shit covered cuck brain can handle.

Youre a teacher. You have a kid that cries and breaks shit all the time. You arent scared of the kid, but cleaning up the mess and listening to it shriek is a pain in the ass. So you take steps yo prevent the kid from breaking shit, if he keeps it up, you just remove the kid from your class.
You faggots are the annoying little cry babies.

Dude lol, gtfo of here with those stubby ass hands chubs. Seriously some arab would cut you chubby ass open and prob eat you.

They um, lost the war moron and will again if they fuck around the german know this out of all people. Theyre the kindest people in the world because they got there ass kicked so hard.

Crusades 2.0 is a go bois

Come and get it, shitstain.

Worse than niggers

trump cant afford a tank hes pretty much going to file again.

>You sure we live on the same planet?
Name me one other culture that stands up to the oppression of the western barbarians with the same fervour as Muslims...
>you can't

>Here in Germany most of you are viewed as persons who need help, i.e. kind of non-agency disabled guys.
Libcuck detected. Yes... Islam is a religion of peace. we are simply helpless and we love to live with you! Hahaha, this is why you need Islam. Liberal western culture and it's political correctness has destroyed your peoples' ability to see the truth.

ISLAM RULE IS COMING! BE PREPARED.

Voting for the anti-immigration guy may have nothing to do with, say, Mexicans?

So if you happen to work in a farm and fall into a giant pile of horseshit... will you use toilet paper to get it off you to avoid touching the horsepoop or will you use your hand and water in the shower?

I knew westerners had bad hygeinic practices, but this level of retardation... no wonder you all stink.

Ah, but your question was whether you give us a second thought... if we're such a pain in the ass, then you're definately giving us a second, third and tenth thought.

Nice switch and dodge attempt, sneaky western pig.

Islamic rule is coming. Be prepared.

>so poorly educated thinks all white westerners work on farms around horse shit.

I seriously hope iran nukes israel so the US has an excuse to wipe you islames out

>Name me one other culture that stands up to the oppression of the western barbarians with the same fervour as Muslims...
China, Japan, S-E- Asians, India are pretty non-oppressed. Oh, well, that, of course, means less fervour, 'cause none is needed.

(Also, there isn't really just one "Muslim culture", but many.)

>Libcuck detected.
Implying that describing someones view means you share it?

>Yes... Islam is a religion of peace. we are simply helpless and we love to live with you! Hahaha, this is why you need Islam. Liberal western culture and it's political correctness has destroyed your peoples' ability to see the truth.
They have, which is why we have to get rid of them and go back to the future or forward to the past.
Muslims (real ones - not you) may actually have a place in that future.

>Name me one other culture that stands up to the oppression of the western barbarians with the same fervour as Muslims...

So fleeing muslim countries cause it's worse there than in the western slums or visiting western internet boards to devolve into "interner tough guys" is "standing up with fervor"? Kek.

>what are russians
>western oppression
you dumb faggots call it oppression, when in reality it you fucks want to participate in the social network that we have established world wide, but not follow the rules that we and our partners have already agreed on, and have thrived on, for the past centuries.

If you faggots were so great, youd learn that the way to beat someone isnt to strive to bring them down, but to build yourself up and rise above. its why china is slowing down, its why japan never passed the U.S. after WW2 and its why the middle east will slump into oblivion. Its already happening, you retards tried some weird shit oil price manipulation strategy and now its back firing.

Oops! Answer was for No.706290936.

Fuck off sand nigger, the surface of earth is full. You can crash underground if you want.

thats not what second thought means you moron. the first thought is youre annoying and heres how we are going to deal with annoyances. Thats not a second thought on muslims, thats an initial thought that covers all bases.

nice job on trying to make yourself seem special, when youre being handled the same way that the west has handled every foreign annoyance for the past few centuries.

>So fleeing muslim countries cause it's worse there than in the western slums or visiting western internet boards to devolve into "interner tough guys" is "standing up with fervor"? Kek.
No, kicking the crusaders out and resurging a caliphate while costantly punishing them in their homes is and propagating Islam in our enemies lands is... but libcucks like you choose not to see this and instead think we're all peaceful refugees in need of help so we "flee".

We're ready to defend our borders against the mudslime alien at all costs.

this picture is a big reason im glad i live in the U.S.

this shit wouldnt fly here. Even if it were christians or jews forcing my kids to do their religious bullshit thered be some fucks getting their faces beat.

USA... It's also the place a reality TV-star and property mogul has bought his way to power with WWE-like speeches resonating with the majority low-IQ population. Gotta love America.
>Kek

Fuck off sand nigger go build another mud shack

A nice western wife... they're best when fresh.

this view sickens me.

yeah, with the majority of the low IQ population. So since im not a fucking retard and know what averages and majorities are, that means he has a very small, but loud, group following that is blown out if proportion by the media for entertainment value. Even if you assume he has the percentages that are claimed in shitty polls, thats only the percentage of people that will be voting. Only 126 million people turned out to vote in 2012 out of a population over 300 million. not even 50%. So with that same amount, and trump holding around 43% of that, youre looking at about 50 million people that will vote for him at of an almost 400 million population now. Of those 50 mill, not everyone wants trump, but are voting to keep hillary out of office.

but its too hard for sand niggers to use common sense to see trump never stood a chance.

>No, kicking the crusaders out and resurging a caliphate while costantly punishing them in their homes is and propagating Islam in our enemies lands is...

But this is not happening at all... well, keep your delusion if it suits you, but I have to say:
Your rethoric reminds me of the native americans who thought that bullets couldn't hurt them, or the Maori who fantasized about driving the whites out of New Zealand or even the Zulus who thought they were a superior race and their victory was near... guess what? They are all gone.

Don't fear, there is no forcing. Religious studies in many european countries schools have pupils experiencing different religions. Ther is no forcing, in most countries it's completly voluntary, and even if not, you don't have to do everything. And Islam, Hinduism and things like greek and norse religion are all worked with equally. Although radical muslims like to take pics out of context, it is more of a "know thy enemy"-thing...

Better take some vitamin C coz you're going to be sick a lot in the near future...

>guess what? They are all gone.
I wonder why? Could it be the absence of Jihad in their culture?

This is why Islam is superior. 1400 years and we're still alive and kicking. This is the real reason westerners hate Islam.... because of all the people they wronged with violence and oppression, Islam refuses to roll over and die like the others. Now that their culture has it's peak behind it, it is in a decline, ready to be conquered by the righteous soldiers of Allah.

Enjoy what little dominance you have keft. Islamic rule is coming.

>because of all the people they wronged with violence and oppression
i think you have that backwards. its the reason you faggots fantasize a world without the west, because instead of rolling over when islam invaded, christains raped the fuck out of them and pushed them back to their deserts in the crusades.

Because you are gay prove that I am wrong
>Protip: You can't

>Zulus, Maori and native Americans
>absence of Holy War

Learn history, mate.

Oh, right... westerners are always the poor old victims.

>The Zulus were asking to be invaded and oppressed
>The Native Americans needed a genocide
>Everybody attacks us for NOOO reason... poor old us waaah

You really expect the world to buy your bullshit any longer? Your crusades was an OFFENSIVE war and you cannot own up to it. It's not hard to accept that a culture known for invading and oppressing others would invade and oppress Muslims.

Muslim women suck good dick. Some smell like hummus but it's all good

It's not in their teachings like it is in Islam, hence that good values of standing up for yourself is lost and they have become passive and submissive to the western man... just the way you like it.

Doesn't it anger you that Islam will never be this way?

lel keep getting droned akhmed, your caliphate is in its dying gasp and your lone wolves get pathetically low scores in real countries.

nice evasion tactic faggot. we arent talking about the zulus and native americans. were talking about the crusades, which were a defensive war. go look up the time line, islam invading, attacking and harrassing the wezt for centuries before the pope finally said fuck you and called for the crusades.

not to mention the crusades happen before the other examples, so your argument would only work if used in an atguement for the native americans.

So... you "reacted" 300 years after Islam "attacked" you? That would explain why we've been having at you without consequence for so long in modern times. You will only launch your next crusades in 2316 lol!

Lol, it was not a defensive war. You came to Jerusalem to be hostile with us. You barbrians had been doing this amongst yourselves for centuries... just look at the vikings.

so now you cant read? Its not 300 years after, its 300 years of constant attack. dont be mad that everytime you try to invade places since then, the west ends up fucking you up and sending you home with nothing but millions of dead people.

>Doesn't it anger you that Islam will never be this way?

No... I know that the majority of Islam is already this way... And the rest will be soon, too.

Lol stop lying, there was a 300 year gap between any caliphate expansion and the first crusades... not to mention that the empires that the caliphate had once controlled, had nothing to do with the crusades.

Deceitful westerners, trying to rewrite history and fool the naive, submissive non-muslims. It won't work with us, little piggy.

Barbarians indeed, and we have that blood in us, be aware of the sleeping wolves in each and every one, cuz when we get pushed to far, we are just systematically gonna mass genocide the whole middle east, millions of people will come from each country and we will systematically kill you, and no you wont be able to reach us, we will take away your food, and poison your water, and we will watch you die, slowly and pathetically.
The half of you are already dependant on western 'aid' and the thing about aid is that it doesnt encourage the recipient to work for it, its all in our hands, keep going, this is gonna be fun.

It will be a mechanical action, completely devoid of emotion, the way one cleans his house

See you real soon sandpeople

Muslims exist at our pleasure. We could annihilate them all if and when we want.

Isis sucks balls, they have to take hostages and commit warcrimes just to be relevant. They wouldn't stand a chance in a fair fight.

yeah we will just pretend that the muslim turk empire invasions never happen.

typical mudslimes, always playing the victim and ignoring the bullshit they cause after they get their shit pushed in.

The last time we conquered you, we made one mistake - we let you live, thinking you could be changed for the better... but it lead to your reconquista.
Don't worry, we definitely won't be making that mistake again. Seeing as you take centuries to react to Islamic attacks, we would have long annihilated you by then. There's no way you and your greedy barbarian culture will survive to plague this earth ever again.

This is true, they are driven by emotion, anger resentment Highs and lows.
We will just turn that part off and head out to do the job that needs doing.

with what? sticks and stones?, you gonna 'throw' that bomb all the way to the west? kek

it doesnt take centuries to react you moron. if yourr going to bait atleast bait well. muslims got pushed out of western europe fairly quickly, then when they attempted a second push via turkish empire, the pope said fuck you and immediately squashed muslims back to the desert.

its like you dont even attempt to google basic world history before speaking.

protip: You're a faggot. Please blow yourself up.

Because you are a slave of the jew?

>taking obvious bait this seriously

man, who let these newfags in

This, and mfw the terror among the turks was so great that the legend of dracula exists till today, tens of thousands of turkish men, boy, women children speared and left to dry in the sun alive

First Crusades:
>1096 AD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades#First_Crusade_.281096.E2.80.9399.29_and_immediate_aftermath

Ottoman rise:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_wars_in_Europe#Rise_.281299.E2.80.931453.29
>1299 AD

Westerners don't only rewrite history, but also math too...
>kek silly lying piggies

Bait. ISIS does not accept non-muslims, even if they have converted

Okay, here's your bacon.

We will kill you all. Every last one of you. We won't even save one example of you. Small pox is more desirable than Islam.

Does this offend you poor little muzzie?

>Seeing as you take centuries to react to Islamic attacks
the major white country powers are located on an island, a place that gets too cold for you to feasibly hold, and across an entire ocean. Western countries and their alloes are now so far out of your reach, that you would need a major military build up and tech leap to reach us. that wouldnt go un noticed, in which time youd either be squashed or locked oit if the world market to the point of starvation. keep dreaming. ask the north koreans how all of that has been working for them.

Lol, the western man wants smallpox over Islam... Allah gave them small cocks instead.

-10/10 troll
Try harder faggot

Because a lot of them will vote for Hillary. If they will suck her dick they suck yours too.

are you fucking stupid? the ottoman rise isnt what theyrr talking about. theyrr referring to the turkish muslim empire of the suljaks that wete knocking on the byzantine empire, who then asked the pope for assistance.

its like you want everyone to think muslims are brain dead?

protip: you're offended by women doing anything.
protip: you can't stand faggots
protip: you fuck your sister
protip: you literally destroyed your own region
protip: you believe virgins are waiting for you
protip: you fuck goats
protip: you can even kill jews in your own region
protip: your wife likes infidel cock.

>Deep down, Muslims feel that they have failed. This mix of sensitivities makes me afraid, because it leads to behavior that is very unhealthy.

>There are around 1.5 billion Muslims in the entire world — but they cannot point to a substantial achievement in any field. Not in politics, not socially, not in the sciences or art or literature. The only thing they do with great devotion is fast and pray. But there are no efforts to improve conditions of life in Islamic societies. Unconsciously, people naturally feel this is a collective failure.

nocompulsion.com/a-pakistani-nuclear-physicist-deep-down-muslims-feel-that-they-have-failed/

Your damn right we will! Right after we check our privileged!

Just don't call a clock a bomb!

There's no such thing as Allah. Asshole.

Rate my clock

Well who else is gonna pay for ur welfare?

white teen getting ambush and burn by BLM

Your right. I always react when poor little aspiring muslim engineers are treated harshly.

>turkish muslim empire of the suljaks that wete knocking on the byzantine empire, who then asked the pope for
Oh, so you lied about us attacking YOU and your pope and invading the West... see how I caught out the westerner? They're so full of shit they cannot keep their stories straight. Always chopping and changing to make themselves the victim

You're a dildo.

Maybe you retard muslims will start reading something other than sand.

penissizes.org/average-penis-size-ethnicity-race-and-country

Your dicks are smaller.

Oh, sorry. Natural selection gave you small cocks.
>kek

This guy was unjustly attacked in Tex-ASS, because of racist ass holes like you all. He didn't deserve it!

I know this is a worm on a hook however, it would give me the greatest pleasure to Mozambique drill a nig-nog.

>natural selection

LMAO

All he wanted to do is build a nice clock to impress his teacher and they arrested him in Tex-ASS! It is right to help Syrian refugees, and we need to do it?

This dumb fuck and his dumb fuck father couldn't even build a clock. They literally gutted another clock and put it in a briefcase. fucking Muslims trying to take credit for shit they didn't do.

we killed six million Jews we can kill six million Muslims.

Hopefully I live to see the great rolling glass hills that the middle east inevitably becomes when mudslimes push their luck beyond our tolerance.

nope. you guys invaded all the way into spain you fucking idiot, the byzantine empire were allies with the vatican, catholicism was attacked and still being attacked all around while slowly pushing the invaders back (you faggots invaded around 740, 300 years before the first crusade) and were immediatrly being repelled up until the seljuks attempted another push. instead of allowing the invasion to happen before mustering up a resistence, they were pushed back to their original borders once they started entering vatican land.

keep trying to paint yourself in a good light, history doesnt support it.