My friend and i have some LSD and is it worth trying? And what is the long term effects of it?

My friend and i have some LSD and is it worth trying? And what is the long term effects of it?

Also drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QQQBLyo8ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just do it and tell us the trip

put acid tab on eye ball

pics + timestamp or gtfo

I've done acid about 14 times. Have gone up to around 700ugs. LSD has changed my life for the better.

Does anyone know where BlueViking is??

We will post the trip if we are going to do it, what made it to the better?

Im scared af

If you're scared then you shouldn't be doing it. Lsd is for minds ready for it

just do it op. well document it.

Never done it. Wanna try. Do it OP

It depends on how strong the acid is. If it's below 125ugs, than there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. If it's around 175-250, than it'll be a strong trip, but you'll be able to control it and you won't freak out. If it's 300+, for someone new, that's heavy and you'd risk either freaking out or having a great time. But hardly any tabs are dosed at 300+, only once have I seen them and they were Hero Blotters on the dark net.

No long term effects, unless you bite your own fingers off or something crazy on a bad trip, which'll never happen to 99% of users.

Speaking of bad trips, literally the most important thing is having a spotter to make sure you don't do anything crazy, and can talk you down if you start to freak out. Make sure they're sober. It won't make a difference in terms of safety, but they'll be less obnoxious to be around.

this

op if you do it i'll drop my ex's nudes
here's one for now

We will do it in a sec, this is going to be crazy

This guy knows their shit. Also bare in mind that unless you were present for the actual dosing itself, or you're buying from a respected seller, you likely won't know the exact dosing. If they say it's 150, expect anywhere between 120-200. Done it about 5 times and every time was a blast, just have a sober friend on call in case you get caught in a loop/freak out/whatever.

The experience is different for everyone, some people have similar trips but they're never 100% the same. Your bud might see markov chains in the sky, you might see tree branches, it doesn't really matter unless you're into the introspective side.

Also this: Never do LSD with any doubts in your mind, you either nut up or shut up. I would never recommend LSD to a friend who has had no personal drive to do it themselves.

If it tastes metallic, you got sold 25i or some other shit. Expect it to take around an hour or two to fully kick in, but your mileage may vary. I've had it take anywhere between 30 minutes and 3 hours, and typically lasting between 9-14 hours.

Take the day off afterwards to rest, recover and reflect. Shit is damn fun if you're not a dumbshit with it.

Don't do it the government is watching you!

Blue viking that nother fucker, I placed an order for 25 tabs 2 months ago and didn't receive shit. I'm pissed off

Yes. None.

lsd is fucking awesome. and you will never be prepared for the first time. i personally freaked the fuck out. but a buddy of mine recently did it his first time, with some random white on white sheets and did rougly 3-4 hits and was totally cool and had an awesome time while i also had a good time, i only took 1hit and ive done my fair share of lsd, so it just depends. different for everyone.

if you still have nightmares I don't recommend
the void is you, accept yourself and jump in

I thought so too until I had it

2 months ago?? What market is is he on?

youtube.com/watch?v=0QQQBLyo8ug