Why don't you have a pass, user? Are you poor?

Why don't you have a pass, user? Are you poor?

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2015.

I'm a leech

Bow down to me

> Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015

Because I'm not paying to use an otherwise free forum.

I have a pass mofo!!

You pay to skip the captcha bozo

Yes, I'm poor. Are you saying that this is a site for the rich?

Not paying just to avoid a few clicks. It's really not that hard, and it barely takes up any of my time.

>2015

What a newfag

Life is for the rich

Because i dont throw up 12 hours in this site, i actualy have a life and work

Well I still smash pussy every single day and you're left jerking off into your mother's panties in her basement. She loathes your existence but still gives you money to spend on all the trap cams and tendies because of how ashamed she is at giving birth to a slimy, snot-nosed piece of scum like you. She cries herself to sleep every single day knowing you exist and just hopes you die of a heart attack before you hit 30. She's tired of changing your diapers. This is why your father left you both to rot.

Is this one of those mod trolls again?

>this triggers the poorfag

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2015.

i like being anonymous

if you pay for something off the sight you cant do that then they now have your info people may say they can find you off ip alone but this is not true iv all ways used someones Internet i all ways will and for an anonymus web sight why take a way the best part

If I fill out the reCAPTCHA perfectly, it will take me about 6 seconds on average. Occasionally Google with fuck my ass and force me to fill out another. Let's say that happens once every 10 times. This brings the average up to 6.6. I also post an awful lot. A good 50 times a day. Sometimes more, but let's average that to 60. In a year's time that would be 40.15 hours, which is just under 2 days.

2 fucking days of just solving a reCAPTCHA. Think about that for a second. Think about what you can do in 30 minutes let alone 2 days. So, would you rather pay $15 a year, or 2 days of your time a year?

>hurr durr anonymity
Logout when you want to post CP. Fucking nigger.

Think about what else you could be doing with the money you spent to avoid a captcha.

Think about the other things you could be doing without being on Cred Forums.

tl'dr, why buy the cow?

>Think about what you can do in 30 minutes let alone 2 days.
pretty irrelevant if you are still only going to waste it on here but hey, i think you're doing gods work with the pass. i don't want Cred Forums to become even more cancer when they run out of money.

but i wanted stake

Because I'd rather waste a pizza's worth of money than 2 days of my life.

Say a doctor gave you the ability to extend your life by a year, but the procedure costs ~ $3,000. Would you buy it? Of course you fucking would. You could extend it by a decade for only $30,000, and in that time you could earn enough to extend it 100 years, and eventually become immortal.

I don't have a pass. I'm probably going to get one though.

the fact it shows whos pays for a pass now shows they need the money that cant be a good sine

WAST A PIZZA ?

MOTHERUCKING KILL YOUR SELF NOW DO IT LIVE STREAM YOU FAGOT YOUR WORTHLESS YOUR LIVE IS A WAST OF EVERYONES TIME JUST END IT NOW

In 2 days I could earn enough money to buy 10, $15 pizzas. Time = money. Fucking retard.

>extend your life by a year
Yeah, by the time I'm in my late-90s, can barely walk, live everyday in constant pain, and can't even perform my bodily functions without a slew of pills, I totally want to extend that by another year.

You're just being lazy and want something to show off on an anonymous Tibetan board. Tell me, what happens when you get banned for posting a picture of spilled chocolate milk? Money well spent, amirite?

they do. hiroshima made a thread on /qa/ today about how they need to save money. more ads, closed boards or more Cred Forums pass users were the options he named.

By the time you're in your 90s, we will have perfected CRISPR and be able to modify our bodies in such ways that we can reverse aging, make our dicks longer, muscles bigger, eyesight better. Maybe we could upload our consciousness into a computer by then. No need to suffer when technology will be significantly improved.

Yeah....just like they said we'd be living like The Jetsons by 2000, and yet the best we got is pic related.

In any case, I'm not paying for something I can get for free, and that is access to this site.

i love this place bin gong here since 2010 sigh id hate to see it shut down sure we have a lot of ass holes and trolls on Cred Forums but shit its where iv found a fuck ton of people that i connect with and enjoy hanging around with id hate to see that end

You can't get those 2 days back though.

how meny mlp dildos would that buy ?
nothing fancy just asking you to convert that to mlp dildos

.care(die);

Not sure. Say they're $20 a pop, that would mean you could get ~ 8 MLP dildos.

Wow you code? What language is that? You're an absolute master!

/thread

tHaK YoU good sir im on my way to the store ...

I know what im buying

this cloud looks like my penis you guys

post penis. prove it

Why do you need so many of them? Can't 1 or 2 satisfy your needs?

but im linking them togeather to make a mlp dildo sword then i can destroy the evils of this world

your day will soon come be-where evil ..

yoooo, don't kill me. I helped you remember? could you at least spare me, and maybe I'd help you.

it's not just to avoid some clicking, it's to support the website

you shal live for helping bild my dildo of destruction as the vibrator handle giggles in my hand ill think only pure thought as i rape and toucher the many people of the land

I have a brain.

why must you do this?

ok new fag and this is why i say this

if you get a pass your now a new fag permanently there not going to know you have bin here since you started only people paying for the pass over the years keep there status so all you did was make it so any one that gets a pass looks like a new fag if anything its a grate reason to NOT get the pass

we all know how new fags are viewed

nothing like horse cock baby

Consider killing yourself.

But why must you kill everyone with a MLP dildo sword for horse dick?

I actually need those 20 dollars to eat. :(
I cant even buy a game I want in steam

i did try to kill my self now i just get free health care and disablity for life thats kind of cool

and the sword id guess should be = size to a horse cock its what i meant bye mlp dildo

what game i have 2 accounts i dont even use