Need advice

Need advice
be me
>cant move on
>girl you loved for 2 years
>leaves you
>she says she just doesn't love you anymore she wants to be "independent"
>we end up being friends in 2 days (i initiated)
>she said she didn't hurt at all
>im hurting so much i want to fucking die
>i cant move on i need her
not pic related
need help i am hurting

>she had no reason what so ever
>100% not cheating
>"wants to be independent"

Shit man, are you me? That sounds almost exactly like my situation. Except we had 3 years together but I got like the exact same speech. I don't know how to fix your problem but all I can say is you're not the only one in that situation friend.

i cant do this shit man i need her

you should tell her that

the thing is she knows that and she knows im in pain and yet she doesn't even care

She doesn't feel anymore

I know exactly how you feel friend. Me and her are still friends, still bot lane (adc/supp) in LoL and play games together but she just says "it won't happen again, I don't love you anymore"

I wake up and want to die, throw up in the shower, can't eat properly. You name it. I don't know what to tell you man, I just go day by day myself hoping that she will come back to me.

I really cant do this apparently she may be bipolar but why in the fucking world would she do this it makes me so mad we were solid

you should post her summoner name

>this is the second time
>i dont think she wants me anymore
>i talk to her in a positive way because maybe she might "feel" or some bullshit
>i fucking want to die
>im never moving on

Get away from her. Get a new girl or a whore. Once you are over her, you will be embarrassed that you were such a girl about it

im not fucking moving on

She has already been fucking someone else. Stop being a pussy

I feel thesame way OP. she just stoped talking to me and when she did otwas no more then just a few words. We would spend all day texting, im lucky if i geta text once a week. I dont know what i did or what happened. Are we just that pathetic that we cant get over her

100% has not
she also is bipolar

yeah :(

Then just kill yourself. It's the only way to cure the bitch in you

Chuck me advice or gtfo

kill yourself

Nice meme