Anyone else watched this & realized it is nothing more than Jew made nigger propaganda...

Anyone else watched this & realized it is nothing more than Jew made nigger propaganda? Lets Encyclopedia Brown this shit Cred Forums and hit the point by point argument that this is nothing more than bullshit BLM propaganda made by the Jews to further vilify the white race and stir up nigger fury into a full fledged chimpout.

Can you retype this post without using reactionary buzzwords, son?

(you)

>jews hate niggers as much as whites
>they know they cant just outright put niggers in their place
>form secret agenda to rile up niggers
>they go full chimp mode
>everybody agrees theres finally a good reason to crack down on niggers
>everybody wins

It's true though. Think about it. Only main cast member who was white was a dirty cop who got killed halfway through the season. The only point of this show is to promote nigger pride and vilify the white race. Just like AKA Jessica Jones is nothing more than feminazi and race mixing propaganda. Marvel's Netflix shows are nothing more than a Jewish plan to eradicate the white master race.

I stopped watching after episode 3. WAY too slow, some interesting lines, though.
But all the Biggie references and black culture nonsense turned me off. Couldn't relate at all...
2 out of 10

settle down, kid

Jessica Jones was good and you're a faggot.

>femnazi
> race mixing
>Jewish plan
> white master race

What, you couldn't fit "cuck" in there?

As for Jessica Jones, I beg to differ. The villain was really terrifying and I came as close as I would like to to knowing the mindfuck rape does to you.
It got a bit stale near the end though...

Grow up...

He is right though. What pisses me off is that critics are so fucking afraid to call a slow and uninteresting show like this one bad that they rave about it instead.
The show is deeply flawed and cater only to a small audience.
SJWs and Political correctdeness fucked us up.

Jew shills invading Cred Forums confirmed. You will never fucking win you filthy kikes. Learn your place, which is to be dead and burned to ash. Please report to your nearest waste disposal center for processing. No more kikes. It winning all season so far confirmed that this is the year white people take back our world from the dirty kikes and shit skins. You're all gonna fucking die.

Top keking at all these small dicked white boy cucks that don't like the show cause it reminds them that white males are beta fags lanky pieces of shit and the black man and alpha af

What?
It would do you good to at least maintain a faint connection to reality...

I don't know why they're making these shows with D level heroes that no one knows when they have so many to choose from. At least they're making punisher.

OP didn't you hear the news?
This board is overrun with fuckin normies.
You won't get an actual discussion,just "Put on your tinfoil hat conspiratard".
Cred Forums is a fucking echo chamber so you won't get much conversation,just confirmation bias.
Kinda sucks that we can't discuss things

Oh and they brought in nigger Messiah Method Man just to increase the chimp factor. This show is a disgusting example of why we need to enslave these animals. The nigger thrives in bondage, because he always has the example of a more intelligent and refined white man to look up to and at the same time remind him he is a less evolved and less important species. The nigger is not a human being. He can be classed as either simion supremus or homo inferior. Basically subhuman or most advanced ape species. The nigger does not know what to do with freedom as he does not have the intelligence to form complex thoughts and plans. Most of his thoughts center on rape, crack, chicken, and stealing.

Most of these productions hare to pay lip service to some SJWism. It was amusing seeing them trying hard to avoid actually acknowledging traditional Catholicism. Plus this is emulating blaxspoitation films and loadsa music references.

It's a problem when your single season antagonist is a more compelling character than your lead.

After reading a post like this I wonder why anyone would want to vilify white people. I can't imagine.

There were more white characters than just him. But I understand how it can be difficult for someone like you to pay attention for more than four minutes.

what?

>He can be classed as either simion supremus or homo inferior.
What's wrong with Homo Africanus?

The show was about a dude with bulletproof skin, so lets not get too carried away with ourselves. Also it was based in a black district, so yeah, black people everywhere.
TLDR I think Luke Cage is a pretty cool guy eh bounces bullets and deosn't afraid of TEH MAN.
Also fucking cool soundtrack.