Any l33t hackers on Cred Forums?

any l33t hackers on Cred Forums?
my dickhead roommate configured the router to boot me off and he's changed the pass from the default.

is there a way to get in other than brute forcing?

router is RT-N56U if that helps...

plug in laptop via network cable into the back. open browser. go to the gateway address (usually 192.168.0.1) Try default login credentials (admin:password). see if you can create a guest network. Name it something not suss like netcom wireless or whatever. Use guest network.

won't work, he's changed the credentials from default.

>Input program "del anonymous" location "Cred Forums"

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

google routerpwn. You might get lucky.

>What is factory resetting the router

Hold the reset button for 30 seconds

Change your MAC address and try to connect to the network again (save you current address so you can take it later).
Alternatively, you can rest the router, it should have a tiny hole where you can push a needle/clip/toothpick. You just need to press it for a few seconds (10~20 sec, but check the leds, you'll know when it happens), but make sure you know the credentials for your ISP (it's not the gateway credentials)

These are shitty ideas.

How so?

Dude will know he reset the router when he can't connect using the password he changed it to. Also, as if OP has the login creds for the ISP. Check routerpwn, they might have a sploit for the router you are after.

This'll take major skills but it has worked 100% of the time.

Offer to pay half and stop being a faggot mooching off of his free internet.

If he says no get your own internet.

>return to l33ting and jacking off to loli.

this

Delete System 32 files.
They block the IP.

Le funneh newest joke xD

I see some exploits for the router but not sure how to use them. I set the IP and clicked the "one click exploit", but nothing visible happened.

Enjoy your backdoor Trojan you installed by even trying it.

i'm not the most gifted with computers, but even i am not retarded enough to think that trojans can be installed through a website...

Clearly you don't know what a 0day exploit is.

Lost

Except that they can you fucking retard

Tf is this

How come?

If the dude isn't letting you use the Internet don't let him use it... Smash the router

since when are 0 day exploits so common that people just litter them all over reliable web pages?

I've had this happen a couple of time
There's two ways to get around it...

Pay for your own fucking Internet

Beg to use his and promise you won't sit there all day p2p and streaming HD shit fking up everyone else's connection.

If you don't know how to limit your own bandwidth and allowable connections then you really should be paying for and using your own instead of using his.

I can deal with a housemate eating my food.
I can deal with a housemate using my toilet paper.
If I come home from work and my housemate has 4000 connections uploading and downloading while streaming not giving a shit or paying for it then I'm gonna block his ass or tell him to move out because fuck him he needs to learn to look after himself or pay his fair share

remove the hub plug it in directly if he has a problom beat his ass

better yet beat his ass till he tells you the pass word then nut in his bunghole and post as video to degrade him even more

bonus points share it with his friends !

you can reset most of the routers, but you'll need physical access, and to reconfigure everything

-Reset router
-Use same SSID as before
-Use obscure password
-Enjoy until he resets again. Do this every time he leaves, he'll just think the router is dying.

>Change your MAC address

MAC is hardware. It's layer 2. Routers operate at layer 3 network layer. He could spoof his Mac but it would make no difference unless his specific MAC has been blocked. More likely OP just can't connect because the WiFi pass was changed in which case a simple factory reset will allow access to the router settings.

tl;dr You're a faggot giving retarded advice