Am I the only person that thinks this guy isn't funny...

Am I the only person that thinks this guy isn't funny? Reddit loves him and the whole internet freaked out about Hugh Mungus, but I didn't really care for it.

Different strokes for different folks.

Am I even suppose to know this guy?

Oh you special snowflake

If you are a leafy fan boy then no your not the only person also btw if you only watch his videos recently they aren't as good as they used to be and his fans are sticking around from then

From what I've seen, he's okay. Really, I think his wife is the problem.

Or his girlfriend, I don't give a shit.

His old videos were really funny but most of his new content is kind of him just doing random things in cali now

I've never even watched leafy

I agree with you OP. He tries so hard, it's cringeworthy. Not funny at all.

No. Not funny. Once were amusing and was good background noise, but now just unfunny 'roasts' or whinefests about a platform they make a living off.

Well its probably the second thing turning you off then, that or maybe a too "mature" thing

Thank you for telling us that you don't care.

Thank fucking god. He let himself be totally consumed by his cult of personality, and now he seems so self obsessed and his content isn't even funny.

People are obsessed with:
h3h3
iDubbz
Leafy
Filthy Frank

And none of them are the slightest bit funny. I don't care if you disagree, fight me

You better shut your... fingers... before i shut them for you matey. Bringing up our lord and saviour IDuBBBz (3 B's you twat) like that

>Reddit loves him
There's your answer.

Not in support of h3h3 or anyone else just curious. What do you find funny?

OMG WE AGREE WITH YOU B UNDERSTANDS YOU B IS YOUR FRAND

Fuck off asshole. He's hilarious.

Then you're a faggot.

hes alright but getting worse with time. or maybe im just getting tired of him

>IMG_3243
>B
wew lad

Oh okay sorry

I know this doesnt matter but Ive been watching his channel since about 10k subs and I would say his quality has drastically tanked once he got popular. Sometimes it seems forced and other times its just cringe material. The idubbbz collab vid on his is an example of that, and i think they should never collab again. Also his subreddit is filled with fucking mob mentality dickriders, thats maybe why h3h3 doesnt link their subreddit anymore because they know how bad there idiot fans are

He isn't primarily a comedian. I enjoy most of his videos. He's a cool guy.

I like him.

Isn't that everybody now though?
Sure, I'm making generalizations, but all the Internet critic types are like "oh people will still watch if I'm just doing random shit or just sitting around talking with friends or playing video games?"
LAZY

He's a fucking self righteous jewlover (and got exposed by Leafy, of all people).
Also his wife is legit retarded.

I think he's alright but not the greatest
jontron > dunkey > h3h3 > filthy frank

This is how i feel. I bet the people who find these guys funny grew up watching ray william johnson and fred.

He makes 6 figures a year doing pretty much nothing, that's pretty funny.

I'm a fan of his, don't use Reddit nor do I know how it works, I have an idea though just not interesting to me. Anyways, what does this make me?

a faggot

hmm, that explains a lot. I did grow up watching that shit, although ray got shitty so i stopped watching him

both him and his wife are literal jews

he's alright. i just wish he'd stop calling his girlfriend a "dude". words have meaning.

i like his reaction videos sometimes, he has good points but overall he isn't funny. at all. 12 year olds may find him funny tho. and Hila is boring, doesn't really say anything just stares awkwardly at the camera. what's the point of having her ?

Personally I Identify as a gay retard so I find that very offensive

shit bait/10

I feel like h3h3 aspires to be like filthy frank idubbz etc. I mean they're edgy and original and basically spark the good new meme culture and h3h3 just dosn't really know how to make anything orginal without ripping somebodys style off, being unfunny or just overall cringy. He only makes a good video once every 2 months now i'd say

Used to be good but hasn't posted a good video in a long time.

idubbbz is where its at. This guy is just meh.

actually filthy frank is really good. Sit down fag

You're like, far out dude. welcome to the club of cool kids, congratulations on not liking popular thing.

idubbbz isn't original at all
he didn't even come up with "niggerfaggot", a hater of him did

i recently started watching h3h3. i dont see any difference in the consistency of quality. where are these vids people say are better? is there a specific set of vids i am not aware of?

ian is based. I want more of his ass rage and not any of his gay random shit, but a mix of those two are great.

are you saying his girlfriend is really a dude?

He's pretty boring imo. I don't understand why some people aree just obsessed with Ethan and Hila

H3H3 isn't popular, he only has 2m and very few ft.s in order to stay relevant lol.

watch the old stuff fgt.

Well idubbbz being original or not, its still pretty clear that h3h3 is basically sucking off his content and others

for a while now :P
plus idubbbz was a nobody before frank and max picked him up

Errm... no?
also "only has 2 mill"

He was kinda funny for a little bit
I thought leafy was obnoxious before he even said anything about him.

to boost his self esteem.
he feels better about himself when there's a braindead anorexic jew chick next to him

2 mill isn't popular nowadays ?
Damn dude, social media has changed etc..

If you don't like it you don't like it. That's about all there is to it really

I agree with you

This, i'm out of here, everyone is just toxic, this is a waste of time

Given that Leafy has 5mil (and is still less known that FF) and way more people have 1 mil nowadays, yeah, be as salty as you want I'm still right.

haha, i knew there was something strange about her

2mill isn't a lot nowadays. back in the old days someone who had like 20k subs was considered famous. now there must be more than 100 channels with over 2 mill subs,.

>perspective
there are many countries with less people than that. 2 or even 1 million subs are a huge amount. youtube still give you a gold play button at 1 million (silver at 100k)

mfw no one knows about the channels I like