Which of you faggots actually have/are planning on having kids? Why the fuck would you do something so fucking stupid?

Which of you faggots actually have/are planning on having kids? Why the fuck would you do something so fucking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

xkcd.com/1732/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not having kids.
I'm commissioning in a year into the sub fleet, gf is a nasa intern
No use wasting money on whiny little shits

> to carry on my legacy
> to have an excuse not to work

You have no useful legacy, and you're a lazy piece of shit

Because if we don't breed, sand-niggers, spics, and real niggers will win....

I guess your the evolutionary dead end.

>voluntarily removing yourself from the gene pool

>your

kill yourself, retard

Can't, not after I have kids.

>tfw sterile

feelsgoodman.jpg

Humanity is already fucked in the next 50-100 years due to irreversible climate change. No point ruining your life with some shitty retarded kids.

Very true. Also I am gonna hero after my birthday in 2 weeks.

Im actually 22, but i want to have 2 kids at 30.
All my work and money will be to make them grow happy.

Im doing good?

>leaving paint where an unsupervised child can get to it.

If you're white

I'm sterile, not by choice. Not too upset about it, the idea of having kids makes me feel sick anyways

Im a white male. Well Im quarter danish, quarter spanish, quarter cezch and quarter peruvian/italian.

im actually getting my degree in communication with marketing skills next year.

I am 22, my ex is 5 months pregnant and I hate it. I'm considering killing myself in the future.

What country do you live in?

>with my child. I should have said that I suppose.

>> to have an excuse not to work
this is the worst I hate my parents because of this as soon I was making money that bastard quit his job. I am just paying the karma.

I'm pretty sure i'll have kids at some point. Idk why lol.

Is the child yours?

I suppose she refuses to abort?

part of kids is having someone tk helo you out when youre old and feeble an investment if you will

I'm a gay so I can't have children of my own.

You can also fuck a women like a normal person would do.

Yes it's mine.
unfortunately shes completely against it.
She is also a 100% unfit parent.
I am as well.

Don't leave a fucking paint bucket within reach of kids.
I plan to impregnate as many people as I can to create my own personal army. The retards will be my brutes and the others will be brainwashed into my ideology.
First I need to actually find someone who will sleep with me

Because if I don't then the sand niggers will eventually rule. I'd feel better if I offset at least 1

Then I have something for you.

It's never too late to abort

I love this. Life is good

I want to have at least one child, my husband is completely against having children. I work at a daycare (infant room) so I get my baby fix but would like to have my own one day.

I will try to get her to do this, but I doubt it. Im pretty sure she just wants it for the free ticket from child support and shit. shes fucked.
there is nothing i can do about it, she is the one carrying it. I (wouldnt ever) but wanted to punch her in the stomach so bad.

I know the white educated majority not having kids as they used to and blacks spitting them out like machine gun bullets is making America a white minority nation and all but I don't give a fuck for the future.

Kids ruin your life and college turns them into SJW faggets, I'm infinitely happier without them. Considering how fucking cucked most white Americans are these days we deserve to be bred out of existence anyway.

Where's the falcon punch man when you need him

You don't convince her to take it. You cozy up to her and somehow get her to ingest those and cause her to miscarry.

My ex has done the same with me. I fucked her around 12 times and knew her less than 2 months. She's had the child a month ago but she hasn't got in touch.

Hopefully she never does. That absolute brainless fuck.

Vote Trump if you care about the future of our country and want to kick the PC police right up the asshole!

If Hilary wins it's all over and the social justice warriors will win their final victory.

i had a vasectomy, i win.

Also, the term is Godspeed.

Do fuck her over she deserves it be an hero

Because I enjoy hanging out with kids. For the most part, they're like anyone else, and the minute you start treating them like that instead of talking down to them, you'll realize they aren't that bad.

cuz I like sex and don't want to wear a condom?

I've got 3 kids. It's awesome. Not for everyone though.

Edgy 17yo detected.

made a kid dropped the responsibility
nothing changed for me except my genes move onto the next generation
and thats the one i know off anyway

Not planning on having kids cos kids are fucking horrible and useless.

Came to this thread to laugh at the idiots who do want kids.

Or if she quote on quote accidentally falls down the stairs

Are you my husband?

reason to have kids: that warm fuzzy feeling teeming with emotion you get in the brief moment they aren't destroying something or causing themselves bodily harm.

other than that, not much really. You have to want to do it to have them. Most people ho don't want kids are either niggers who wouldn't ever be there for them anyway or neckbeards ho have no chance of inserting their penis into a pussy regardless.

I have 4 Childs. 2/5/7/9 y o. It is a little bit stressy but i am cool with. Most of the time it is cool

Yes, yes I am. Please post a pic of your ass.

I agree at the moment. population isn't the problem it's consumption, but one goes along with the other. It's a waste of money and time. There's no point having a kid in the world as it is now. We are fucked some time in the next 100 years, it would be unfair bringing a kid into the world.

Nope, but I think I could get along with your husband.

>that warm fuzzy feeling teeming with emotion you get

when does this happen ever

Got a 1 1/2 year old baby girl, she can be a shit at times but its pretty great being a dad.

She was a surprise though. Wife was told continuously she would never get pregnant by her doctor when she went in for her yearly checkup in the nether regions.

I fucked her and never pulled out for 4 years, then out of nowhere she gets pregnant.

You mature when you become a parent, it's weird.

Who the fuck told you life was ever fair?

He despises children, can't get him to be near one. Yet I work in childcare. He hates when I talk about work or my schooling.

Nobody, but it would be incredibly selfish if you didn't think of the kid first.

They have been saying this since the 60s. The 70s was global freezing was right around the corner. The 80s a hole in the ozone and we would all get irradiated.. It's almost 2017 and the planet hasn't broken down

Smart man.

You could always try to trick him in to impregnating you. Guy+erection=gullible idiot every time

>moment you hold them for first time, moment they walk for first time, moment they call you either mom or dad pronoun for first time, moment they say i love you for first time, ehhh, bout all i got

Pretty much, I'm on birth control now and will be till around 27 then I'm planning on stopping and seeing what will happen from there.

Does he cum in you?

Yep, but I'm currently on birth control

Kek that is fucking hilarious. Do eeeeeeeeetttttt!

I may hate children like your husband does, but I'm smart enough to not even be in a relationship unlike him.

He's already told me if I want kids I should just leave him. Hoping to either change his mind or going with plan b, stopping birth control.

why dont you just leave him and find a guy who wants kids? why do you have to be shitty about it and ruin his life with unwanted children?

This is why I am happy about not being in a relationship.

I'm honestly just hoping I can change his mind, he's starting to very very slightly open up to the idea of a child. Im waiting at least 7 more years till I try anyway.

you are the reason i had a vasectomy

Plus I don't want to dump 4 years down the drain and would like to stay with some one I love deeply

you need a new baby sitter

or to have your kids taken w/e

See I'm the other way around, he wants kids someday but I really don't.
I work in retail smack between infant and kids toys so I get to see a daily dose of why not to have kids.

Wait, you're fucking 20 and already want kids? What are you, mormon?

At least lay off it for 5 years, people are generally fucking retarded until about 25.

I love working with them I figure if I can handle 8 of them for 10 hours each day I'll be fine with just 1

You. I like you already.

I'm 20 yes but I don't want kids till I'm at least 27 I want to finish college and save up money before trying for a child. I work in childcare wich is probably the reason I want one.

meh I doubt climate change will have an effect strong enough to severely fuck up humanity. rising sea levels and shifting climate will probably need a big investment and change of infrastructure in some areas, maybe a little starvation in africa but thats it.

Don't forget he always has a plan b as well

They're screaming, damp handed little monsters that gush bodily waste constantly.
How the fuck can you put up with that?
Fellow disliker of kids?
My only compromise is that MAYBE we could adopt an older kid, one that can take care of itself a bit.

You got a leg up on me then. My compromise is refusing to date anyone who has or wants kids.

>only looking for women 25 or older
>no kids and no desire to have kids
>I live in aouthern Idaho, near Utah

Bet you can guess how many matches I get on dating sites.

Don't do this.
All women are selfish so think about yourself and your kid if he ever gets fed up with the two of you and leaves for a pack of smokes and never comes back

*1/4 spanish
*1/4 italian
*not white
I applaud your efforts at bettering yourself and your lineage friend.

A lot of people ask me that I don't really have a good answer as to how I put up with it it doesn't bother me, I don't get stressed, and I'm good at caring for them. I know the adoption post wasn't for me but even though my husband hates children he's completely for adopting an older child (5+years old). Thought that was kind of interesting.

Kill yourself, please.

Eh I kind of have to because I'm married, but we're young so there's a lot of time to figure it out.
That sounds like a deal breaker for almost all women. Why not go after cougars? They usually can't have kids anyways and they'll be your sugar momma.

i loathe women and don't want a financial burden on me whether it be a child or a grown adult.

fuck relationships

Oh man the median temperature of the earth has rose 2 degrees since the industrial revolution!

All hope is lost!

I have thought about it. The last fuck that I had was 38 (I'm 28), and she was all ready to have a new life with me. Her youngest kids is like 12 and she is fixed so she can't have any more. Only thing is I like her wife as a person and didn't want their marriage to be royally fucked.

Well that and once a cheat always a cheat.

I have two kids. They are fucking awesome. Smart, funny and good looking. You only don't have kids if you're a fucking loser, as your kids will be losers. My kids will be awesome and productive members of society.

that kid is smart, paint cover the propaganda machine in paint

Because fuck the genepool i wont waste my money that i earn in some ungrateful little bastards

My wife is 8 months pregnant with our first (a boy). Been married 9 years. Worked on our school & careers & traveled the world before having kids. Got my master of science, she got her PhD, we're making ~150k/yr and are ready for kids. I'm super psyched.

> fell for bait

> fell for bait

>Me and my wife became financially secure from out successful jobs
>So we are going to throw away a significant portion of our income and time towards what is essentially another job

Excellent choice.

Fuck that, I fucking hate kids.

I have a girl, 4 month old.
She is beautiful.
I'm so fucking effraid something bad happend to her ! She is so perfect that my hapiness will end soon.

Who cares? It's after I die.

Cool, he carries your name.
In 200 years people aren't even going to remember your first name.

people like you are the most un-prepared for children. good luck, soldier

This is my plan user hope all goes well for you two and the little man!

Then adopt a kid you idiot. Don't make someone you love miserable by trapping them into a shit machine that they never wanted.
That is not a healthy environment to raise a child in, it's unfair to him and it's unfair to a kid.
Wait you fucked a 38 year old lesbian? That's.. odd.
But you're right, a cheat is always a cheat, better to run far away from that one.

All these forever alone virgins boasting of their hatred of children...
Nature has a way of working out its problems.

You are scum.

Yeah fuck ha ing kids. My buddy makes 50k a year and he pays 25k of that in child support, so in the end all he's left with is 25k and not to mention taxes taken out lmao.

Fuck having kids. Bitch will most likely leave you and milk you off child support anyway.

This

me why? becouse i want to live a normal regular life

Needless to say, it was one of the more interesting birthday presents I got.

Reminder that every one of these faggots saying kids ruin your life are just really mad basement dwellers that couldnt get a girl to have their offspring even if they used roofies.

This guy gets it.

You and your wife are fucking retards.

If he "got it" he'd be able to support kids without having to obsess over finances.

Whoah, what?

my wife and I have been talking about it for a while. we're both really good with kids. kinda like the idea of raising a badass.

"An hero" you fucking newfag

What if its a girl, fucktard? Your "legacy" didn't get very far at all now did it? Kys.

>at least one of them will keep his name in todays "modern" society
Faggot

But he's avoiding the unneccesary cost altogether, you thick-skulled ape.

Got a son 6yo, and a girl 3 years old.
It's super hard for me, but honestly I feel sad for other adults who are not parents.

I think that you not a complete human beeing if you not reproduce.

> Too much hapiness.
> Insecurities.

>have daughter
>wasn't planned
>split from mom
>I got custody
>heartbroken, considering suicide.
>thinking of leaving little girl to my parents
>struggling to deal with it
>kid notices me crying one day
>gives me the biggest hug and starts bawling with me
>"I miss mommy too but we'll be ok"
>dem feels
>get past it
>some odd years later
>kiddo and I are happy as can be
>She's funny af

Tl:dr = didnt plan my kid, and she came with allot of heartbreak, but being a parent can be pretty fun sometimes. And it's rewarding in the mushy feel good way most of you faggots don't care for

maybe you should have a look at this: xkcd.com/1732/

>avoiding makes you a weak willed coward

I pity people like you.

>being this retarded

We didn't ask for these feels asshole

Or just someone with sense who isn't a fan of flushing my hard earned money down the toilet on a piece of shit.

>implying its just flushing it away
If you cant understand the benefit of offspring you should just go ahead and kill yourself now.

They don't ruin your life.

But they definitely make it harder.

Nothing wrong with having them, the problem is were still dealing with a fucking retarded generation that can't grasp the concept that you should be financially stable before you do it.

Also too many dudes playing the fool and letting semen demons get their seed.

Wrap it up fellas.

Thanks for correcting me, even my initial estimate was too exaggerated. Only 1 degree since the industrial revolution.

You deserve to be raped and brutally murdered

this helps me feel better because she is completely clueless and a waste. shes good at cheating the government though.

That feel good shit is fake, she'll hate you as a teen and you'll be a hindrance when she wants her own life

If you're worried about the money then don't have one until you're financially stable. That's what everyone should do and just maybe we'll have less shitty kids in the world.

>benefit

Waste thousands of dollars on an unnapreciative little person and get nothing in return.

Yeahhh, you're pretty stupid.

If you raise a piece of shit then you are a piece of shit....

Young user here and wishing to learn more, also demon semon???

I'm not having any at all. But whatever. Not my problem. Have fun wasting 18 years of your life. I hope your kid comes out retarded.

True man, true
We really need a return to traditional values
>Failing as a parent because you are a horrible person
>better blame the kid
Kill your self

>am 18
>parents did a shit job
Teach this kid some real life skills at an appropriate age unlike my retard lib parents.

This is why western civilization will fall

Have one, he's fucking great.

I'm not sure that's what he meant..

you have to work to pay for them, you idiot

Lol I I'm this user
I agree man, so many poor and unfit parents out there having kids. I find it stupid. If you're already struggling with life as is, why the fuck would you have a dam kid? People just get stupid and caught up in the moment and boom, 9 months later they're fucked.

you fucking parasite

Ok, have fun spending your 18 years doing whatever the fuck you deem as worthwhile.

>even though I'm not a parent

Have fun changing shitty diapers, staying up all night, chasing after them everywhere, taking blame for their actions, being disrespected by them, and wasting hard earned money on them. Fucktard. How could you throw away all of your achievements like that? For some dumbass kid. And judging by you, he will be nothing short of retarded.

Nigger

Sorry to break it to you friendo but some of us are actually capable of happiness.

Sorry your in the dumps and feel the need to shit on people.

>thats the scenario you just played out retard
>hurr i dont wanna waste thousand of dollars on a piece of shit kid thats unappreciative because i suck
Again killy yourself

>the gene pool

I have no obligation to the gene pool.

I'll die, just like you will. I don't carry any fantasies about me continuing to live through my genes.

What I notice ITT are a bunch of angry autists believing that every kid out there is going to end up a shitter just like them.
It's as if they've never seen well behaved and accomplished kids before. Not every dam kid is going to be an annoying hindrance for the parents. Not every parent is a shitty parent. You CAN raise them properly or just be like this new generation of parents and not put any effort or time into your children.

This
Why is it every person who says they hate/dont want kids is a failure of society?

The edges in here have just reached cringe levels.

Lotta keyboard thugs talking about protecting their achievements and hard earned money.

Oh please regale us of your great legends, surely you must be gods amongst men, swimming in the finest pussy from every land.

Teach us oh great wizards.

Yeah, you're living a fantasy if you think your kid won't do any of that shit and will be the most perfect spawn on the earth. Kill yourself. We don't need anymore defective people, let alone actual sensible people.

I'd like to have a kid. Probably just one. Don't want to get married tho, that sounds like total shit and I'm not convinced more than a tiny minority of married people are happy after a few years. It's almost a conspiracy perpetuated by people whose lives and finances are tied together so much that they just pretend it doesn't suck.

im planning
cuz im not immortal

>we dont need sensible people
Nigga what?
Kill yourself

Oh and bonus if not married or even in relationship with the mother is that I don't have to deal with a fucking kid every day.

> Spanish

Congratulations you have some real-nigger Muslim in you from the Moors. Goodbye nigger

>mom had me as anchor to a failed relationship
>got a job to move out of the house
>friends all around me have all had shitty experience with women
Is it even possible to raise a child well?

This

>implying that if you can't raise a perfect child you shouldn't do it at all.

You're a colossal fucking faggot who REALLY shouldn't have been born.

Tell the same to your parents

>implying your friends weren't somehow contributing to the shittyness of things

>Implying the world isn't overpopulated as we speak.

>implying your kid will make any difference other than being a statistic and dying in the next 50-100 years. (Hopefully sooner)

Found the samefag.

You do realize you're supposed to raise the kid right? You know you just can't hand them your phone or tablet while you browse the 4chins for hours right? You actually have to spend time with them and care for them. It's a shocker I know but all the stuff the kid is exposed to growing up affects how they turn out throughout life. No child will be perfect but that's not to say they'll turn out to be shit. If you're raising it to be shit, it'll end up turning out to be shit. I don't know why this concept is so hard for all the younger adults out there.

Topkek

>because they're parents didn't raise them either and are also pieces of shit just like their offspring

You're wrong, but even if you were right, in this context, what would it matter?

Most humans should be able to realize whether they grew up with good parents or not.
Like, let's say you used to get beatings all the time as a kid. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to beat your kids either as it probably never solved anything for you. Unfortunately the general consensus is that parents that got beat as kids will I'm turn beat their own children as well.
Again, normally you learn yourself what not to do if become a parent based off your own experiences. However it seems like every parent that's in their early to late 20s is a lazy ass unfit parent. What's wrong with that generation? Maybe technology is changing them, who knows.

>beat
No
>whupped yes
Kids sometimes need q whupping

I plan on having kids for several reasons:

>1. Extend the value of my life beyond 80 years

>2. Opportunity to raise and teach a human being to be the kind of person I would respect and like, as opposed to 99.9% of other people

>3. They're fucking adorable

>4. My wife has amazing genetics and I think the world needs more of them

>5. Because despite all the doomsayers the world only gets better with each generation

>6. Kids are the result of sex, which is fun

>7. Kids are the result of unprotected sex, which is more fun

>8. Excuses to leave work

>9. They can help with the house chores

>10. My wife wants kids

Its a cycle user
This generation was the generation that was told everything is right and we should be free to do what we want. Which is complete bullshit. But eventually we will return to traditional values then back to this bull shit again and so on

Because I put my dick in a crazy and 9 months later out popped a kid. Worst decision of my life. 0/10 would not recommend. Only redeeming factor is a decent paying job to take care of my mini me.

Shame your own parents didn't raise you to understand that your own experiences are just a tiny fraction of what goes on in the world and that trying to draw generalisations about people based on your own observations - which are heavily skewed by cognitive bias - is a retards game.

I can agree with you on that. I've noticed though that if a parent can get their point across without whipping their kids, it'll go a long way. I've seen it so much and it's just amazing. The parent would just say do this or that and the kid wouldn't hesitate whine or anything. They just oblige. For early years though, a spank does help to show them that what they did is wrong.

Agreed the whupping should be the "if all else fails" option

user please, just go out and observe. I've been seeing the same types of parents for years over and over again. The ones I hate the most are the ones that treat their children as if they're grown adults themselves. They talk to them as if thr child actually understands what they're saying. The worst is when they curse at and verbally abuse their kids(in public of all places). Usually it's women that do this but yea... Then you see the good parents out their. The kid listens, is well spoken and is just respectful. They interact well with their parents and you just can't help but smile. There are many different types of parent/child relationships or categories.

>1. Extend the value of my life beyond 80 years

I don't get the way that when it comes to this so few of us can do any better than your average mammal. There are a million things of value you could contribute to the world, and no reason to think a child is necessarily one of them.

I think this user means that once you're getting on up in the years in general you will have less friends. Things won't be the same and in most cases, you'll have like 3 friends and your family. All you'll have is family at some point. I guess that's what he means.

it's hardly worth arguing about with someone who is either trolling hard or just too stupid to understand the implication of the chart

I can't blame him

>says people shouldn't be generalized
>all parents are shitty

Pick one you fucking tard.

Baby is 5 month.
Don't fuck with wife since conception.

>all those reasons

whoops, your kid grows up to be a scumbag crackhead and dies at age 26 from a heroin overdose

I only said one of those things so it seems you're the retard.

I'm going to have 12 kids, they will all be completely fucking mad in their own special ways, they will fuck with the whole planet, people of the earth shall know fear, this is reason enough

FUCKING KEK

You're mentally fucked.