Do any of you fags play Hearthstone? are you any good at it? or even like it?

Do any of you fags play Hearthstone? are you any good at it? or even like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/decks/632691-resurrect-w-malchezaar-and-barnes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mill rogue for the lulz

my warlock deck will make you suffer

>jobs done

I love the game but as a pure f2p guy,I hate getting matched up against pay to wins

>mfw playing the innkeeper

>doesn't even buy the solo-adventures

i want to get into a card game because i love poker, but it doesn't have the visual appeal like Hearthstone.

Is Hearthstone good?

I always get tempted to buy packs or do arena. and whenever I do arena I fucking suck. should I really save up for the adventures? if so, which one should I buy first?

preeeeeeeeetty good

Learning Miracle Rogue here

I play. Not that good at it tbh fam. Upside, havent invested anything in it. Just have basic cthun decks

Fuck Yogg, and why the piss they nerf Execute?

If you play standard, consider the newest ones (mountain, karazhan) or w8 for the next one.

You know, kill anything damaged at 1 cost, Thanks Lori.

>inb4 muh faerie dragon or can't target

Arena isn't really worth it. Don't waste real money on packs.
Solo-adventures guarantees cards and some good ones at that.
Go ahead and get all the adventures. You get cards and a fun campaign to play through.
Start with which ever you think would be your favorite. Just pick em all up eventually i know i bought every solo-adventure to date

It's great if you don't mind the random nature of it. But if you like poker then it shouldn't be a problem

I would still play it if blizz could actually do proper balancing. Priest, rogue are shit and those were my favourite classes to play. I wont bother playing it till the next expansion come out

lol
>gamble

Its free m8, you could try it at least. Gwent The Witcher Card Game is coming out (Beta anyways) in October, that looks good. Also, Elder Scrolls Legends is basically Hearthstone set in a different 'universe' - F2P also but abit much going on (at first) if you're new to Card Games.

will disenchant yogg after the nerf. what do you guys think I should craft?

I used to before I stopped enjoying everything.

Its a good game because you can play drunk
>be more drunk while you play

Which decks do you play/like?

:o

Buy one wing of each adventure so when they rotate out you don't lose the chance to get them - you can take them at your leisure then. Been just over a year and I've got one wing left and they're all done. Not paid for any of them except the last - Karazhan.

this game is so fucking rng based its incredibly frustrating. i really wish i werent playing it. but i invested too much money into it so its hard to just let it go. although i didnt spent money on it for over a year now which makes me hope that i can get rid of it soon

Played since closed beta and can't get myself to even open the game. Definitely fun for a while but I got bored and sick of it.

Funny, I had just thought about starting drinking again. I was a daily alcoholic for years, and most of the reasons I quit don't matter now. I still have an emergency bottle of wine and some beer in the fridge where people usually keep vegetables or fruit.

>being good at a game thats 60%+ rng based
Yeah, ill stick to skill based games

Any Legendary neutral is what I'm going for, Cairne, Rag.. That minion that kills taunt minions. Tempted to get Cho seen as no fucker uses him.

screenshot fake. Board is full, hand is full, mana bar is full, nah its fake

Just stop playing if you don't like it.
Its just a game you faggot

no fucker uses him for a reason. good luck with that though

Gejzj

legend player here.

the game is dying.thats why i am going to finish my last 4 golden portraits ~900 wins left and move on to another game.

if you have any questions ask me filthy scrubs

idk much about deck archetypes yet. all I know is control stuff. mostly warrior and mage.

you are indeed right. im retarded

Exactly no one expects it, use a spell or save a few hit points.

Proof? Also, which decks do you play?

Do you have Hellscream? (Can't remember the first name, 4/9 charge and enrage +5)

hearthstone is a shit game with shit mechanics.

used to play, thought it was a cool idea cuz i play magic, then one day i realized how shitty of a game it is, its all pay to play and copy pasted meta decklists

Shit / 10

Cho can be good if you have little to no spells in your deck or if you're careful to use all your spells before playing cho. Its a bit more trouble than its worth though

ask me anything

I play priest even though its a shit class atm

Then why are you here you queer

don't have that guy yet. should I get him first? are there any other cards I should consider?

I'll rek ur mom

Hellscream + activator combo is godly for a finishing 10 dmg or board control, id recommend him

Why does your mom suck my dick so hard?

Had Millhouse as a first Legendary, stat wise he's tops but every time he'd fuck me over - I'd say he's worse than Cho.. For me at least, then again I'm shit.

>what is it?

>time for a lesson, insulent pup!

how much you paid for this game ?

sry, I'm not ur brother
but I'm sure you will be fine
quit fapping to traps and eventually your mom is going to be satisfied

Are there any good priest decks in the meta rn?

>yes m'lord

I was playing the Innkeeper, it's pretty easy to kick his ass, i filled my deck with all my golden legendaries and took a picture for the Cred Forums post.

not fake, just a lot of spent money fag.

How is hearthstone compared to MTG?

How much money have you spent

nope

20 bugs

>off we go then

Lol why not just golden Elise Starseeker, waste of money lol

Here you go. Midrange/aggro shaman is broken. muzzy climbed from Rank 16 to legend in 20h.

What kind of bugs?

This.

If you enjoy playing control warrior that dude is amazing and lethal.

Been playing since closed beta. The meta is currently super stale and Blizzard's "balance changes" that Twitch streamers and HS personalities got so excited about did absolutely nothing to change the meta. Shamen, freeze mage, and control warrior on the ladder.

I've started to play more and more arena as I play. I've never been someone who grinds ladder, best rank I've ever achieved is 10 on a crazy winstreak or something like that

P.S. - I fucking have no useful legendaries and have only paid $30 in 3 years playing the game for naxx. Opened Leeroy and they nerfed him, thank god I disenchanted.

20€ on BRM

lol omg wow what a faggot
>rustling intensifies

Because i want all my legendaries to be golden, i only got 16 more golden legendaries to go

>nnnn ready sir

>do any of you fags actually like it
>actually like it
>like it
I dont like it so i responded. And who said I have never played it? Spent hundreds on this shit

Noice, I barely have many legendaries, im trying to just farm gold for adventures then waste gold on arena or packs

Thanks.
Could you please post the list of the cards in your aggro shaman? I have the classic 84% version, I wanted to see if you changed anything (and possibly know why).

Arena is worth it if you can consistently get more than 4 wins per run.

I wasn't even trying.

>ready to work

Hey user. Why does your mum keep sending me nudes?

>Golden druid
>Golden hunter
>3 time legend
>spent ~200 dollars
Havent played too much recently i usually just get rank five and stop

goes through the ridiculous grind to rank 1
>not even trying
kek

Quads demand it

aint shit to a pimp with a 95% winrate nigger

Tell ur mum she's an ugly cunt?
>KKthxbye

because she hopes that you reply with some nude of your own obv
why are you being so rude?

Not sure if troll or just very stupid

i always think of that line before driving to work
(i'm never really ready)

Hearthstone is fun, but unless the next set in January is really good, I think the game will die out. Blizzard has made some bad design choices lately, and the community hasn't been too happy about it. Maybe these new card needs will help though. I'll miss playing yogg though

What was the bad design choice?

Meant card nerfs**, not needs

nice quads faggot

midrange deathwing is from the last 2 days.

I have almost all cards bcs I played since beta. Still obvious pay to wins with all golden cards like op disgust me. There is a difference between guys who collected their cards during years of playing an dirty p2w who just bought them all at once.

1v1 me on battle.net, winner gets $20 through paypal

add me:
tyoil#2959

how much time per day do you waste?

No deck is 95%, wizard.

Not a troll. I just have a different way of thinking than most. When i made my firsr post i thought it was obvious that ive played the game before when maybe it wasnt obvious. Just a misunderstanding tbh. This kinda thing happens to me all the time but i cant just change the way i think. Some people just dont think and take everything literally which is a good way of communicating clearly. I just dont think that way. Am i stupid then? I dont think so, probably slightly autistic tho

Card rarities in the karazhan set screwing up arena balance even more, releasing the worst card in the game for the weakest class in the game

cthun build ftw

I love it get rank 5 consistently

ITT: Everyone seems to have the Hero hero skin....

i fucking hate Blizzerd....

anyone don't want there code?

These days I only do dailies so approximately 20 minutes per day.
It used to be 2 hours but it got boring with the standard patch.

What do you guys think of my priest deck? Currently 58% winrate
hearthpwn.com/decks/632691-resurrect-w-malchezaar-and-barnes

Thanks senpai.
Do you think I should craft Thanos? I play Shaman, Rogue and Mage. I've seen that card in most ranked decks.
Also, should I dust Gruul?

Was fun when it came out, but now I can't stand the RNG. I only play on my phone sometimes these days.

Yeah you can dust gruul. Thalnos is a great card. Works well with all 3 of those classes too

come to asia server fag
LANCE#13372

Or maybe you thought if I answer one of his qiestions, i have to answer all of them. I dont understand why that would be true of 3 seperate questions. He didnt say do you play this game AND IF SO then do u like it? No simply asked if we like it

i get rank 4 every season
neverlegend here

Handglovery#1836

I'll listen to your advice. Thanks for everything!

OP sleeper deck

I like the idea but regular shaman is probably just better

>Do you think I should craft Thanos? I play Shaman, Rogue and Mage. I've seen that card in most ranked decks.

if you like Rogue i would def. craft it

>Also, should I dust Gruul?

dusting legendaries, especially from the standard set, is dumb. i would keep it. 400 dust is not worth it.

I hope you read any of this and have a better understanding of why you were wrong and if im wrong (too) then explain to me why

I quit Hearthstone for Elder Scrolls Legends. It's a better game imo, much more free to play friendly and it has a midrange/control meta. I also prefer the artstyle and setting since I played elder scrolls games since Morrowind but never played WoW.

I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a Hearthstone alternative.

Bump

definitely dust gruul. terrible card that has never seen play. not usable in standard.

my laptop is reeeaaally shitty and can only handle hearthstone on low graphics (I fucking now right) do you think it can handle ESL?

You're just as bad as tumblr feminists or Blm. You see something, assume your understanding is the only correct one, then insult anyone who doesn't conform to your irrational views. People like you are part of the reason the world is fucked. That and the shameless selfishness

Probably, I jumped into the settings on my game and it does seem to have a quality option. They're planning to have it released on smartphone/tablet, so I can't imagine it being any more taxing than hearthstone.

Either way it's free, so you might as well try.

You okay bruh? I think you might need to lie down for a moment

FACE IS THE PLACE

I'M NOT MAD IM FINE IM DOING JUST FUCKING FINE!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE

No it's just this asshole misinterpreted what I said then turns around and calls me stupid. Not much triggers me, but this does lol

I did it again. Replace "not much triggers me" to "small things trigger me". My brain works like that which is why I'm explaining myself to that guy in the first place. I just want to be understood :-(

>being this autistic

seriously someone b& this kid
>clearly under aged

I think part of my brain is underdeveloped ("underaged") which is why I have little control over my feelings and get mad like this. On the other hand, I know I'm a reasonably smart guy and could use that to do anything I wanted in life. What did I choose? A meager job and plenty of time to shit post on here. Life is good, user. I'm 23 btw

Lol I wouldn't choose to be any other way. It's nice when you can laugh at yourself sometimes.