>>>/qa/706294

It's all over

JUST

FUCK

GOOK

fucking slopehead drove Cred Forums into the ground

Fuck me, I knew it, and these retards are just posting away in their celeb threads.

Hiro needs to make this a sticky on every board, becuse people are going to club out when they see what has to be done.

Also just fucking delete pol already.

Why do so many people want Cred Forums deleted?

Yeah, and it needs to be called out in the updates feed.

This shit is terrible news

Because they are fucking retarded.

So the chink couldn't even keep it up for two years huh.

Can we just get snacks up in this motherfucker and delete some of the more shittier boards.

>delete Cred Forums
Fucking retards you want to delete a high traffic low bandwidth board.

Delete /gif/ /w/ /wsg/ /wg/ and the adult boards. They're all pretty low traffic with large files.

They're not retarded

There's nothing wrong with Cred Forums. It's a god damn containment board. Removing it would be a very, very stupid move.

Maybe can start by banning every retard opening up the same old fucking threads.

Fuck off with same old stupid cuck "what would u do to my gf Cred Forums???"

Trap threads, just google fucking holocaust cancer jew there is no OC here

That goes for anything that can be googled honestly. It's 10x faster, you'll find more and actual new shit

No doubt that 90% of the faggots that whine about old Cred Forums mercilessly bumps that roll thread for about 9 times until their post number allows them to cum in their own face

There's a place for all of that shit on Reddit, and I'm not even kidding by being the average 16 y/o cancerkid here that uses Reddit as a buzzword reply to sound edgy and cool. Literally go there if you're looking for friendly discussion and people with shared interests.

/wsg/ has some good stuff on it once in a while

Oh and delete /hr/ and add a donate button. All that's needed, this isn't the end.

miss me yet?

Every board does, its not worth the bandwidth

yes very much so

Not this board, this board sucks fucking dick.

It's literally fucking over lmao

WHAT THE FUCK MAN??????????????????