LOL What it do Cred Forums?

LOL What it do Cred Forums?

First thing, I cant even believe Im posting on this site but whatever, I can take a break from makin paper and playin bitches to serve ALL of you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerds? All i can see is a bunch of disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophiles. Nothing like an alpha male such as myself.

Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK. I'd bet hella money that half of you havent ever gotten laid, and the other half got it from your fat sisters, Lol. See, marines like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a marine.

At this point I know you all WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and you're angry. Also you are unpatriotic and hate real American heroes like me. But i know you just looked at my fucking traps and shit your pants.

Just TRY and fuck with me. See what happens.

you work in a paper factory?

Your neck misses you

I would just kick your kneecap, you would be immobilized instantly and I could fuck you in the ass after tying you down little boy.

Ex reserve sergent, servede 9 years

post this in r9k, you'll get a much better response kiddo

What the fuck did you say to me!?

Im fucking Burt Reynolds I tap a different bitch every day.

i want to hear more about the paper factory you work in

A Sergeant could probably spell Sergeant... Just saying.

lmao get rekt op

I wouldn't be surprised that the reserves taught you how to spell.

Well, I also happend to have a green barrette faggot. I really don't care if I made a typo

Cmon faglit, you fucked up and dude is right; An actual real life sergeant would know how to spell fucking sergeant, and would fix that typo immediately.

Well im not us based idiot

Ok man lol.

>damage controlling his hard
We know OP posted a copypasta, but you're an idiot for thinking we'll believe you're a sergeant, can't even fucking spell it.

/thread

Dunder Mifflin

this

neck and trapezius overdeveloped compared to rest of muscles, no abs, tiny pectorals and tiny dorsals, nice arms and deltoids, probably he is not natural cause of these huge neck and trapezius so he use/used doping, maybe used because l can't see acne and huge veins, btw not that nice body.