Begging for a copy of FFXIV Heavensward...

Begging for a copy of FFXIV Heavensward, It's currently on sale on the official SE site and i'd love to continue playing the game with my friends but i'm kinda broke atm due to uni/bills. Here's my email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance bros!!

Other urls found in this thread:

store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/301868/final-fantasy-xiv-heavensward-pc-download
google.jo/search?q=Kinguin ffxiv heavensward&oq=Kinguin ffxiv heavensward&aqs=chrome..69i57.7623j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
kinguin.net/category/17836/final-fantasy-xiv-heavensward-eu-digital-download-cd-key/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck it, I'm mildly drunk and it's Sunday night, how much is it in AUS$?

Cunt hurry up, I'm about to go to bed, I have an 18 hour day in 5 hours

Around 30$ for the EU version but you can get it for 25$ if you get it from a keysite such as kinguin or G2A.

Here's a link store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/301868/final-fantasy-xiv-heavensward-pc-download

Thanks a lot for wanting to do this, i really appreciate it

What fucked up world do you live in that Australia is part of the EU? Ffs, fucking pleb.

So AU$35 would cover it?

Yup, i guess so

I'm not doing the math here, if it comes out under AU$50 I'll send it Cred Forumsro... but that's all I'm doing, you got 5 minutes till my head hits the pillow

It's for around 30 AU$, i only want the expac

google.jo/search?q=Kinguin ffxiv heavensward&oq=Kinguin ffxiv heavensward&aqs=chrome..69i57.7623j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Here's a cheaper copy

34.99 US Dollar = 45.62 Australian Dollar
34.99 USD = 45.62 AUD

>google.jo/search?q=Kinguin ffxiv heavensward&oq=Kinguin ffxiv heavensward&aqs=chrome..69i57.7623j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Wrong link, here's the cheaper copy

kinguin.net/category/17836/final-fantasy-xiv-heavensward-eu-digital-download-cd-key/

It's for 20 euros, Which is around 30 AU$

Pls don't go sleep

It wants me to link an account to a burner, and I can't do that under the influence, if you can wait a few hours, it's yours

Oh ok i guess a couple of hours won't hurt, but if you want buying it using kinguin is easier, You don't need an account just put your email and pay then they send you the code. But it's cool either way

I've screenshoted your email btw, it will happen, but when I get up, a few hours won't kill you, especially when you're begging

Hmmm, link? You have 18 minutes, I pushed my bed time back to 1am, perks of being the boss is I start when I want lol

Yeah i guess you're right, i'll be waiting. Thanks again for doing this man

14 minutes, be quick bro
I expect this to be SC and make history btw

Just go down until you find the lowest offer/price and add it to your cart. as soon as it asks you to login, login using google + and insert your paying information. They'll send you the code in 5 minutes and you can send it to my email.

It wants login details :/
How do I gift?

Just login using your google account (Google + or Facebook) there's no gifting but They'll send you a code as soon as you buy it, Send it to my email

Sorting out a login mate, you better fucking worship me, my work day is gonna be fucked staying up for this

Take your time bud, I owe you big time.

Email with code incoming. Let it be know that drunk Aussies are sick cunts (that's a compliment)

And email sent, the rest, is up to the Jews...

Holy fuck man, I love you.

Meh, it's my good deed for the month :*
Hope you enjoy it Cred Forumsrother

... this shit only cost $10 through amazon

Deed is done, and I earn enough to not care... I'd rather give to a gamer than a crack head hobo

yea, thats cool, I commend what you've done. Its just that I've seen op post this thread like three times in the last two weeks asking for about triple the amount needed for month sub and triple what it cost for the expansion.

Oh well, he got me while mildly drunk :/
Pretty sure it's the first nice thing I've done on Cred Forums since 2007 anyway kek

nah, I dont think he got you, I honestly think he's using it for the game (its a very good game) I just dont think he understands that you can sub for 3 months and save 10 bucks, and he's likely a teen, or retarded person in his 20's and uses steam on a game that has a native client, which also makes it cost more.

All he really got was the code for the came, not cash that I was gonna waste on stupid shit anyway lol
And now I really have to sleep, I have a hotel to manage and a wife to snuggle in the darkest night, we are the flame