Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psTlKGgt8nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just do it

Why?

Bruh, why? Was it bad sex or does she hate you now? What's up

Bump

she's my relative

Congrats, you did a normal human function that's been going on for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years. Siblings aside, are you two good now? How you expressed any emotion? I understand it's weird, but it's seriously no reason to off yourself.

I suggest you try a little bit of K and get your head straight. But in the grand view of things you haven't done anything overtly wrong.

>88822

BRUH

she's ok and wants to do it again if possible but I'm not. at all. all I can think of is that night. now I'm disgusted.

FUCKING NORMIE!!!!!!

My sister has a similar reaction.

Don't listen to this fucking degenerate. OP you and your sister are both fucked up, but it sounds like you're salvageable since you don't want to repeat your mistake.

kek, this is Mother Nature punishing you for having wasted your sperm on someone that being your relative can generate offsprings with genetic disorders and therefore unable to survive in nature.
Don't worry the feeling will pass, just don't do it again.

Shame is a bullshit human reaction. Break it down, why are you ashamed? Then ask yourself , "So?"
>She's a relative
So?
>Our parents would be mad
So? Do they know? No.
>We'd have fucked up incest babies
So? Is she pregnant? No.
>It's a sin
Oh please.

Most importantly, when you feel shame, ask yourself "What does this shame do for me?" if it makes you work harder or achieve more, keep it. If it makes you weaker, dump it. You don't want fuck your sister again, then don't. But don't spend one more minute poisoning yourself over anything you've done.

Are you a Christian? Because if so, then you're fucked.

Goodness, you are one disgusting individual

I don't see the issue. Be glad you even had a sister that wanted to do it with you. Bunch of people would rather have your place. Just don't get her pregnant.

The only solution is to have sex a few more times after that. You'll get used to it.

Had sex with a cousin for ages when we were kids. I felt really bad about it until it became a regular thing. We're both married now and still have sex occasionally when we meet. It feels really, really good and guiltless. It doesn't even feel like cheating.

Pics

Underrated post.

You'll get over it. We all do. Plenty of people have shared similar experiences. You'll get desensitized. Just like rekt threads.

>Atheist detected

>Atheist Detected

>little bit of k

Who the fuck does a LITTLE BIT of k?

Haha but all kidding aside, fully fledged bro detected, would share a jar or two/10

I cant understand this.
my sister is a nice looking woman.
but i never thought of fucking her,
and i am drunk 4 days a week.

How ugly was she?

>Congrats, you did a normal human function
I defecate a few minutes ago, i deserve a congrats too?

>Congrats, you did a normal human function that's been going on for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years.

I defecate a few minutes ago, i deserve a congrats too?

She must not be pretty enough then.. Difference between a 7 and a 10.

Nigger get over it.

Either you are full of shit or a faggot, anyone that claims otherwise is likewise a liar.

If your relative is attractive, you would find her sexually appealing and desirable. The only thing is your willingness to act on said attraction.

its not a good thing but dont fucking kill yourself over it

just fuckin kill yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=psTlKGgt8nw

i dont think so.

This guy gets it

Refer back to my post.

for you

>REEEEEEE

OP you just fucked up a little, but you can cover up and get back to normal live.
Family is not all in life. Just get over it, reduce the contact to a minimum and start your own life, you only have this one

same. gg mate. pic related.

Don't worry, it's fine under Shariah. Just wait a couple of years and nobody will judge you.

Gotta agree with this.
Just be careful not to get her pregnant,
And just enjoy that pussy,many people here can't even get it.

Would fuck, more please!