How many quarters can you fit on your dick /b? my attempt:

how many quarters can you fit on your dick /b? my attempt:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XcKBmdfpWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About 2.

A more interesting challenge; how many quarters fit IN your dick?

I like this

i don't really care i'm gay

A quarter is just shy of an inch. And the quarters aren't even edge to edge.. so your dick is a little less than 6''.

Anything less than 6' tall, or 6'' long is beta, op.

not knowing how to count to 7 is beta

this is exactly why I think coins are fucking disgusting. think of the shit that coins go through that's even more disgusting than this that you handle on a daily basis. fuck me

that last quarter is cliff-hanging hard, nigga.

Youre probably gay because you were insecure about your dick

so I've done the calculations and your dick is 5.85" due to a quarter having a diameter if 0.955 inches and there being room for 6.5 quarters on your dick if you place them end to end. Dicklet detected

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=5XcKBmdfpWs

KEK

Wrong measuring point. You measure only the usable length.

bone-pressed penis length is the norm for all studies (because you CAN press in your fat pad when you're fucking & get more dick in there), and he's not even pressing in here

For everyone insecure about their length you mean.

what's your math on this one

ITT: Teens mocking someone for having a 5.8" cock when 5.5" is the average so they're probably all smaller.

Also ITT: People lying about having >6" cocks

only one person has posted their cock & it's over 6. so until we get some braver posters here, the average here is clearly over 6

none.. i don't have any quarters..

Measure from scrotum next time to get more accurate result.

I can't stay hard long enough while concentrating on putting coins onto my dick

especially you, cuck

If your post was anymore american it'd have a gun.

But to point out the funny one. 5.5" is the americhunk average, fatboy. 6" is every other white country. Spme are 6.5".

It's only you lardassed twerps who get below (well below) the 6" mark.

So when you pipe on about people lying about 6", just remember that you're basically admitting you have a tiny american dick.