Does anyone even play this game anymore?

Does anyone even play this game anymore?

would love to, but i ain't coming back to 360 +monthly/yearly fee's.

I do.. or did. I got super pumped for rise of iron and I'll be honest, I'm a little bored with it...

I'm only up to 342 light abd just don't even feel like playing

These two faggots at my job won't shut the hell up about it. But I'm still on borderlands 2, so who am I to talk

People play it for awhile and move on. Very much "good for a little while" but has very little staying power.

Well the main parts of roi require you to be at least 360, there's a farming cheese I could help you with

I played the beta of this game. It was fucking incredible and 10/10.

Once the real game came out.... Wtf? Nothing like the beta. Fun for a week and then after that this is a game you never touch again.

The new raid was quite fun if a bit too easy but I had a good time coming back after a few months

I played through to the end of TTK, and I would've bought ROI if I didn't also to buy a whole new console.

I'll just wait until Destiny 2 comes out on PC.

Are you me? Because same. I'd go back, I had fun. But fuck me if I'm gonna drop $60 on the last 3 expansions I need, then another $50 on a year of live? Fuck that shit.

I still like it, invested 1000 of hours its a better game to play with friends than division or cod

Just get rise of iron its the end anyway, no point getting the rest really

Is destiny better than borderlands 2? Like worth getting Xbox live? Kinda pissed I got destiny for 8 bucks only to find out I couldn't play it

yeah overwatch is pretty dead

Much better I dont get everyones beef with it, with the expansions its a pretty expansive game

It really depends on what you like, it would be hell to grind all the way up starting fresh to the newest dlc

The 2nd stage of the final boss is hard if you can't get enough dps or just have idiots, but besides that specific part I'd say it's one of the easiest raids

Sadly yes

exactly, i was hoping for it to come to pc.. but bungie never is going to make that happen

Not the other guy b destiny 2 is apparently headed to PC

Not really noob. You can start with an item that gets you to insta 40, then just get marks to get armor at 350 light.
You can get lots of marks from doing quests, weekly shit ect

I was asking cus my roommate was playing destiny , but he saw me playing borderlands, and instantly quit and got himself a copy of borderlands as well.. but if it's got random loot and a nice skill tree, it might be worth the XL membership

If you like boarderlands youll like it, bare people still play it and the pvp is pretty good once you get your head around it.

played new update it did not feel new so deleted game

Tons of ppl play it still because the the gameplay/controls/responsiveness/etc is fucking awesome.

Rise of Iron is worth the money because they are continuing to release content/special events for months to come.

Only people who suck at pvp bash it btw, its pretty balanced and all your skills n shit come into play, its not a twitch shooter.
Theres a weekly 3v3 search n destroy style mode that gives top tier rewards and you really have to come up with plans of attack ect

Lol wut
It was everything like the beta at launch. The beta was literally the first fourth of the game thrown at the players. It's nothing like it now since the TTK overhaul, but it was definitely like the beta at launch.