Here is to settle the dispute: Cut or uncut?

Here is to settle the dispute: Cut or uncut?

Advantages of being cut
>lower chance of STDs
>lower chance of UTIs
>"better looking" according to women

Disadvantages of being cut
>less sexual stimulation
>harder to masturbate/have sex without lube
>skin not as smooth, including glans

Advantages of being uncut
>higher sexual stimulation
>easier sex/masturbation
>more pleasing to vaginas
>smooth skin including glans

Disadvantages of being uncut

>higher risk of STDs
>higher risk of UTIs
>Dick cheese
>Not very hygienic

So there isn't really a winner here. Goodbye.

I AMERICAN
I LIKE PIZZA
I EAT HOTDOGS
U DOT LIKE CUT COCKS
GO TO NORTH KOREAN

Only American woman think it is better looking. It's only unhygienic if you don't clean, the same with any other part of your body.

Sage.
Also, foreskin has nothing to do with the urinary tract, you dumb cunt

Here is my dick and all the girls i've been with love it. It is natural, and just the way it was meant to be. It is just way better and uncut guys have to admit you feel more complete as a man.

With a poor urethral opening, it easier to contract it. Many studies have been made.

Im cut but my dick skin is like loosely attached(?) I don't need lube.

Urethra =/= foreskin
SAGE!

>Not very hygienic
>removing your foreskin because it gets dirty
kek
sorry fingernails, time to go

I have really bad phimosis but i dont wanna get cut :(

>"better looking" according to women

move out of your third world country

Uneducated peasents who like their cut dicks don't even know the difference between uncut and phimosis

Are you aware that a healthy dick can have the head peeled and the foreskin retracted?

Oh no, of course you're not, since all that inbreeding make your family phimotic since the independence

better looking? Ive been told by several women I have the most appealing looking cock theyve seen. ive been fucking for 12 years, never had an std. all of this AND we please better. faggot little cut mongrels. go home

Literally what nail clippers are for. Are you retarded?

Seems like being cut loses its advantages with basic highschool levels of sex educations and not dealing with women who get bent out of shape over foreskin

Can't beat uncut

>man
>post his dick on Cred Forums for other dudes to look at

This response is unintentionally hilarious and proves his point.

Kek

>Dick cheese
>Not very hygienic

Maybe if you live in Africa. If you live in a country where showers exists the above is not a problem.

>lower chance of UTIs
While not untrue, completely stupid, the rates are fucking tiny

The only reasons you're circumcised:

1) You're Jewish or Muslim
2) John Harvey Kellogg wanted to stop you from masturbating

the first time i saw a dick irl i found it fucking disgusting and i didn't want to touch it

i was curious as to why it was so disgusting and ugly looking and that's when i learnt about cut and uncut dicks

turns out it's uncut
also really small

"Better looking"

Yea better looking

>"Better looking"

>Not very hygienic
Do you not know how to wash your dick?

You also forgot disadvantage of being cut: it makes you a fucking jew

post more ugly dicks it's fascinating

>Trying this hard to defend his mangled dick
>posting flaccid cocks
>honestly the best you can do

cut guys will never know a flawlessly smooth head and smooth, ridged and wonderfully sensitive frenulum

dat smegma

dat shower

Who the fuck cares how good it looks to women when a fucken vagina looks like a axe wound or a roast beef sammich from Arby's

My circumcision broke while swimming in the ocean as a child, needed to be ran to the ER for the only time in my life

Gotta say I'm glad that it happened and I haven't had a problem with it

>mfw when cut fag
>not my choice cause religious parents

Do you shave your body? Why not cut off your earlobes, too? They only harbor bacteria.

>cutfags actually believe this shit

uncut fags can always get cut
cut fags have no choice
if cut was better everyone would do it
sorry your parents mutilated your junk

*better looking according to american women

The foreskin has a similar function for the dick as the eyelid has for the eye.
Like protection and keeping it moist. And for dick cheese, I don't have any. Just shower regularly. You also wash your face in the morning to remove the gound in your eyes. So it's basically the same with the eye. Except you won't have dick cheese at all if you shower.

I think it's speaking English

Looks like a normal dick m8 r u even trying

why are you guys worrying about other peoples dicks, just worry about your own. Is it really that hard?

"Better looking"

"Cherry picking"

getting circumcised makes you more likely to get caged by your female.

the act of circumcising a male at birth is done with the intend of causing such an intense and unforgettable but dormant pain to the penis that it makes you more submissive and willing to be cuckolded and locked in chastity to further a jewish agenda of a white females witha black male supported by a white male cuckold in chastity....

So... cut advantages are appeals to statistical aggregates and marginally increasing your odds of a desired outcome (all of which can be achieved more effectively through alternative methods), while uncut's advantages are objectively superior physical characteristics.

>Also implying vaginas aren't way more smegma riddled than an equivalently maintained dick.

>Also implying "no winner" totally justifies cutting up a baby's genitals without anesthetic.

These the best you can do? A scarred two tone cock with a turkey neck and a stretched cock that looks like its been dragged through gravel? Honestly?

Can you imagine being so insecure about your dick you maintain a sizable folder of specifically ugly flaccid and deformed dicks just to derail threads that in someone who you never met criticizes the type of penis you have?
I sure as fuck cant.

I ripped my frenulum while receiving a titty job. Shit got a bit crazy then dry then ouch!
Oddly enough my dick seems bigger now - but not a sensitive as it used to be.

The foreskin is literally the most nerve dense part of your cock, losing it blocks an entire dimension of sensation.

Once upon a time, in a goatfucking part of ancient sandnigeria, a man who was willing to murder his own child to appease a cloud of volcano smoke roasting a peyote bush, decided everyone should cut the ends of their dicks off. Naturally, because this illiterate delusional hallucinating genocidal sandnigger was a medical doctor of the highest degree possible to the extent that all future doctors would be far beneath his skill, he calculated the exact amount of dick to cut off to provide all these medical benefits. And that perfect amount has remained without revision for all time, repeated by doctors everywhere, after much hard work to measure and objectively demonstrate those medical benefits.
Oh, and if you have a girl, cut off her clitoral hood and breasts, so she won't get any infections and won't get breast cancer.

Cutfags got cucked by an ancient sandnigger.

only Jewish and muslims... Says it all.
It's not natural, it's barbaric & stupid.
In 200 years the human race will look back and think what idiots men were for allowing this to happen well into the 21st century.

Anyone have the sauce for the pic on the right?

Not OP but I don't think the United States, Canada, and the EU as a whole are 3rd world countries

YES, GOYIM CUT AND GIVE ALL OF YOUR MONEY TO THE LUBRICATION INDUSTRY

Canada rates are around 20% to 25% (mostly near the American border). EU is almost zero across the board.

You people are pathetic if you really think it matters whether your cock is cut or not

chopping off the most sensitive part of your anatomy that's used for one of the most pleasurable things you can do with your body matters. Not having the choice matters.

This

If its so great, then let the people with the dick decide themselves. Surely they will get cut if its the "superior" choice that most cutkolded third worlders claim

The only problem I have with it is not having a choice, if someone chooses to get circumcised then it doesn't matter, but having it done at birth for no health benefit is stupid

Cut is 'better looking' according to women? Maybe in America but it's definitely the total opposite in the UK.

Femanon here. Uncut is fucking disgusting

I know that feel bro

Tits or GTFO

look into phimocure. cheap, easy use. been having good results

we dont care you are either a man or a fat cow so your opinion is invalid

REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN BY DONATING TO FOREGEN

This, GTFO "femanon"

>impersonating a female to defend your sexual injury

would you cut off your ears for sanitation?

No but if it happened to me as a baby I'd probably be delusional and try to defend it without logic

Its called a partial circumcision. Thats what i have

I just got cut and I literally cannot feel a thing. I feel like my head is nonexistent

That's from a botched circumcision you fuck.

u have to just wash your dick you fuck.

Seriously why aren't you donating to foregen if you want your foreskin back?

I call bullshit, that's fucking disgusting. 0/10 would not touch

What the fuck does being cut have to do with pleasing a woman??
That's all about skill you dumbfuck and I know tons of guys with cut dicks that finished 'too early' according to the girl
>Too early
You should just stop posting idiot, it's just maddeningly unhelpful

Oh you silly whore, why don't you fuck off and get yourself circumcised and then we'll talk ok?

I thank god everyday I'm uncut

Femanon here, men with ears are fucking disgusting...

Im sorta uncut but I dont really have veins showing is that normal? Also my head is really pink.

My god it's just a matter of cleaning all that smegma DAILY
Shows you have good sexual hygiene unlike this faggot.jpg

Whatever helps you sleep at night with your disgusting ppp covered dick

nice aids you have there

You cant do this if youre uncut

>lower chance of STDs
>lower chance of UTIs

>Not very hygienic

You're a fucking moron.

So much logic that you just made my day friend

Yes. You fucking can.

That sentence made no sense.

errrrr......surely not this stupid

Thanks for the (You)'s boys. Stay virgins

Why not..?

Asian gorls like circumcised boys

Well said

>Dick cheese
>Not very hygienic
IT'S SO HARD JUST CLEAN YOUR DICK EVERYDAY?

Either half the people in the thread are niggers or just really stupid

>>higher risk of STDs

The bullshit is real on this one mate, proven fact on uncut it decrease STDs cause skin covering penis preventing it from enter and/or contracting it

ITT: faggot virgins trying to make themselves feel better. Women are dumb fucking whores and they only care if you have a cock at all. They will take it whatever way they can get it. All in all circumsicion is an unnesecary lucrative scam. Be a bro and don't jip your future sons.

Koreans and some south Asians circumcise, Koreans because they pretend to be American, south Asians because it was assimilated into their culture back while they were predominately muslim

That must feel really weird

That must feel really weird...

Keyword: "feel"

Liar

Isn't there a giant fucking vein in the tip of your foreskin? isn't it like...bad to cut veins or something?

>natural
shaved

This: You just fucked up

The spice is the worm

This thread had 63 posters for the past fucking 20 posts you bunch of samefags cancerous faggots.

Fucking this

show me the research on circumcision lowering std or uti chance
"better looking" according to which women? American? Not only irrelevant, but also not representative of other populations.

then circumcise your pussy

Cut looks better. Uncut is just gross.

Disadvantages of being uncut

>higher risk of STDs THIS IS INCORRECT AND MEDICAL STUDIES HAVE DEBUNKED IT

>higher risk of UTIs THIS MEANS NOTHING IF YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT INCIDENCE, IF THE CHANCES ARE STILL REALLY SMALL AND THIS CAN BE CURED WITH BASIC ANTIBIOTICS THEN WHY CARE?

>Dick cheese. ALSO A LIE, THIS WOULD BE AN ISSUE IF YOU WERE TO NOT SHOWER FOR 1 OR 2 WEEKS. IN WHICH CASE YOUR BIGGEST ISSUE IS NOT 'DICK CHEESE' BUT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A DIRTY PERSON.

>Not very hygienic. ALSO FALSE, AND SAME AS BEFORE HYGIENE IS NOT A MATTER OF FORESKIN OR NO FORESKIN, ITS A MATTER OF WHETHER YOU SHOWER OR NOT.

>Less attractive to girls. ALSO FALSE, IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE USED TO. SO TALKING ONLY ABOUT THE USA IT MIGHT BE THE CASE BUT NOT FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD.