I hate everything. I'm the most anti-social person I know. I prefer absolute solitude over everything...

I hate everything. I'm the most anti-social person I know. I prefer absolute solitude over everything. I don't even like being around my family. I don't like whan anybody talks to me or approaches me. I can't stand being around the few friends that I have for long periods of time. I could live my entire life alone, and probably be happier. Does anybody else feel like that?

Yes! Do you also have one of the celestial beasts sealed within you? I habe the dragon sealed in my right eye and it's causing me to lose sight in that eye. I fear that once my sight is not lost, but that eye is being taken over by the dragon. We need to be strong brother, or the universe will end because of our weakness.

what don't you like about other ppl?

Youre not alone OP

Describes me to the letter

That's the first stage of becoming a homosexual

There are tons of us, dropping out of society, that'll one day make wonderful hermits.

I disagree

sexual orientation is not an issue... however

the only one living up to my standards at this moment is myself

i really wouldn't care for the other persons actual gender if i meet someone that i would find interesting...

I just want a doggo

"im the most anti-social person i know"
wut

How do you know you're the most antisocial person you know if you won't get to know people?

Are you me?

Don't worry OP, you're not alone.

It will pass

I'm just like you OP I don't love any relative , I have friends but never best friends . I'm fucking antisocial and sociopath ...Can anyone tell me if I would regret of my personality when I'm older ?????

Do what I'm doing: Save for a year or two and buy land, build a hobbit home in a hill.

Get water rights, build generator in stream out of salvaged washers.

Dig out a pit for a greenhouse about 2 feet down, A frame with clear plastic sheeting over top. plant taters and maters.

Lrn2hunt4food

Your land means you determine the season for hunting and nobody will even know

Learn to butcher and cure meat

I move into an extended stay hotel in town for a few months of the year to earn funds for the next year. I am in this phase right now, working as a line cook. You don't need much. I live comfortably the rest of the year saving 2-3k in those months.

Canned foods to pad your crops and hunting. Chilis, stews, lots of teabags, coffee, tobacco and papers. You can melt down the cans and make tools in a pinch. Make new handles as needed etc.

Go off grid user. It's bliss.

Only if you think it's wrong or wish you were different. If you accept it and forget the ideas or opinions of anyone else then everything is easy.

I feel EXACTLY like that. It doesn't bother me so much except for the fact that most jobs require you to deal with people all day long. It makes me feel like I'm trapped and I end up just walking out and losing my job. Life is never going to be as easy for people like us, but that's what makes us who we are. Try to stay positive user

you're going to let us know what school to avoid the day before, right?

I like this idea.

if you say you are "antisocial" or "sociopath", then you are not that.
It will pass try to be still

Thanks ,then I'll be okay

Good quote, Good book.

Do you want to find someone you want to be around? Or do you genuinely desire a hermit life-style?

You just sit in front of the computer to much. Get rid of your computer and become a functional human being.

I'm intelligent enough to see inside me ,ask to myself who I am?, and answer ... So I know myself I know what I am ....Actually psychiatrist told me who I am hahahah.....

If you really are a genuine sociopath, then no, you won't regret anything of the sort

This.
stay off the computer and mobile device.
Feel really bored and restless
Then comes ephipany moment

protip : it doesnt come if you try and become bored.

Doesn't work like that nigger. I tried it.

I can relate OP

I have a private laboratory i do spend a lot of time in, so there might be a some point in your diagnosis

however it doesn't deny the fact that i find everyday people incredibly stupid and enslaved by ancient instincts rather than actually applying reasoning for decisions instead of just emotions

One day you will realize what you really hate is yourself.

>I have a private laboratory i do spend a lot of time in

You what?

I've felt like that since middle school. Get out of that way of thinking while you still can. You WILL go crazy

Not nearly as fancy as it sounds

old picture btw

Creating systems and applications is about the only thing that makes me feel alive

more interesting than most life stories mind you

I dont fucking get it, friends are great if you just have good ones, i mean come on. How could you not enjoy chilling next to few friends on cosy sofa. Mayb you have different experiences, i used to think bit like that, but then i found friends that i really love and care for. And thanks to them, i have gotte mostly over my depression.

Hard to explain

but just as you used to think a bit like me... i used to think a bit like you.

In the end what will ever be the benefit of chilling with friends on a sofa?

they will grow old and die and you will just miss them

for a while

Does anything have a meaning,i do it because it feels good, i know i will miss them. But i also know i will meet new people.

I think it comes down to simply not getting anything out of it... to the point that it ceases to seemingly be worth the effort and time. I've been there. We've all been there.

>Pro tip: DRINKING with friends always helps

Inb4 muh degeneracy

Who gives a shit, it makes things more fun

Besides weird shit can happen with friends. I have alot of happy memories of doing audio stuff for school with mt friend, even though he changed school, i kinda miss him but i still love the fact that i met him in the first place