Hey can any medfags/dermatologists help me out, wtf is this, it's getting bigger every day

Hey can any medfags/dermatologists help me out, wtf is this, it's getting bigger every day

Bump pls help

it looks like cancer.... gg your fucked

Shit, 4 real dawg?

Doctor now. No kidding, doctor NOW!

med fag here that's definitely no cancer.
might want to wash yourself more often.
If it keeps getting bigger just wash it more.

I had a spot like that about a year ago. Continually got larger and larger. Went to my PCP and he referred me to a skin doctor. Turned out it was skin cancer. It had already spread to the lymph nodes in my neck. I had to have day surgery to have them taken out. Just got done with chemo.

Go to a doctor asap!

Are you for real, like serious??
Oh shit...

Shit so I have a cancer b0ss
Fuck man, this is heavy, I think I need a cigarette...

looks like AIDS to me faggot

But idwant to fucking die though :,(

Melanoma.

Oklahoma.

skin cancer

Cancer and herpes. Cancerpes

Cancer? No you can't, sir!

Are you guys for real though??? cause no shit I'm actually fucking freaking out now!!!

Don't waste your time on Cred Forums you idiot, go to a doctor NOW!

Okay, go to a dermatologist if you're concerned. It could just be a benign tumor, or a simple mole. Those are common the older you get. They can tell you for sure.

>for real

Yeah, it looks like a tiny melanoma. No big deal if you take care of it quickly.

You, sir, are growing a third nipple. Nothing to worry about

I'm affraid, if the size of the spot increase you should go see a doctor as soon as possible.

Looks like Skin Cancer get it checked.My mother had These shits. go now they can cut it.

blood blister... you will be fine.

skin cancer

Yes you fucking idiot get to a doctor

The only other way I can describe it is it feels like a sceptic spot to the touch but doesn't burst its just really itchy and painful...

Am I really going to have to wait for the bullshit NHS to look at it, cause I swear if I have to wait 5 fucking hours for them to laugh at me I'm gunna be so fuckin mad

It is cancer. Trust me i am a doctor

pic related its me

Better be sure, bring a book.

I just don't wanna have to go to the doctor if this is some kind of a joke because it's in kinda... Not an 'intimate' area but close to... If you get me?

If you're as doctory as you are peppery I'm not impressed by your credentials.

carcinoma or melanoma. see a doc soon, you'll be ok.

How big is it fcktard ?

Like maybe about 1cm x 1cm
Idk man It was just a sore red blob, now these little black blobs are appearing, I'm just worrying

calm down retard

Too small to fck your shit up even if it is malignant.
Go see Doc. Cut that shit out. Groove on.

Shit, thanks dude, like legit.
I'll see a doc as soon as I can

Youre welcome.
Get to the Docs Cred Forumsro.