Guys, they have invaded where I'm at. Help

Guys, they have invaded where I'm at. Help.

I'm with you. I hate both McDonald's and vegans.

damn I hate mcdonald's and now I have to eat it today because I hate these self-important losers even more.

I gotchu fam

1. Acquire sidewalk chalk
2. Write "for every animal you save, I will eat 3" underneath the original
3. Sit back and watch the self-righteous explosive rage

No one's making you do anything, user. Spite is not enough to solve the problem.

Just keep up with your pussy grafitti and maybe they will move their business elsewhere. Good luck you weeping vag

I do hate McDIcks but where are us emergency service personel supposed to eat whilst on a night shift?

Fill up a Super Soaker with au jus and hose those smelly hippie faggots down.

lol this is where i live in leicester

If all they did was write innocent vegan slogans in front of a place that existence makes a good argument for veganism then they wouldn't be so bad.

Last time I thought about eating McDonald's, I drove by the drive-through and saw one of the teenagers who would be making my food. He just looked like your every-day dumbass kid wearing a shit-eating grin and chatting up his coworker. I had kind of an aha moment then. I decided I don't want that little fuck handling my food. He wasn't doing anything wrong or unclean or anything, but just knowing your average American teenager and trusting them with your food (which is already shitty) is retarded.

Seeing as people are omnivours a totally vegan diet is less netural then McDonald's even if it is slightly healthier

pack a meal

Do this and deliver OP.

Id that in Manchester?

>706295480

Nah Leicester

Buy some overalls, a bucket, a bottle of water, a sponge and some soap from poundland. Wash it off. No one will question you.

If some vegan stwurp does, just say you're doing your job.

nah leicester

I thought that at first but I don't think it is. What do I know though? Apparently the MCDS on market Street has been gone for years lmao

OP here

Its Newcastle m8

It looks a lot like that, and no it's still there. I work in Picadilly Plaza.

Fuckin hell shouldn't it be McHalals?
Where in Manchester are my bros?

Damn they all look the same.

Live in Urmston/Stretford.
Work in town centre.

It's very rare I go through town nowadays. Wait.. isn't McDonald's opposite the gardens? I meant market St as in other used to be opposite where TK Maxx is now

Write Cred Forums underneath it

Eccles old Road here

Ohhh I see, there's one in the food court, but I don't remember one on market street.
But there's deffo one opposite the gardens.

yeah it is aha, town square is filled with religious freaks and vegans

Yeah am going back a long time lol. Old as fuck here mate

Only 20 myself mate.

Plants feel pain. Not in the same way we do, but they experience it. Some even scream and warn nearby plants. Things like lettuce, potatoes, etc, are alive when we cut them apart and eat them. And, though it took some time, I am now OK with that. So why the fuck would I complain that some animals are killed instantly (unless I go to a kosher place) and suffered no pain before I ate them?

I often do but if it gets to 5am and i've been at a job im going to get a hot breakfast

>Town Square.

You're not a lifelong local are ye? Just call it the gardens mate.. You'll be attracting attention off the coons around there with lingo like that
Yeah am a bit older lad. I'm only on Cred Forums tonight to see if it's true the whole site is going, honest!

because we can relate to animals. Same reason you're more willing to harm a bug than a fish and a fish than a mouse and a mouse than a primate etc.

Mamals experience pain the same way we do. They also feel emotional pain, which accompanies the physical pain.