Any anons wanna fap to my autistic as fuck ex...

Any anons wanna fap to my autistic as fuck ex? Shes on a ton of different meds and does kinky shit like record herself and make awkward captions like these. I left her after I found these and posted here about it then.

Other urls found in this thread:

couchsurfing.com/people/sage.piotter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I gots weed....

Post pls

Kek plox more caption pics user....hysterical boner activate

She'd probably suck you off for that too

I am on board.

i remember that thread OP
wb

Fuck yeah she got a phat ass

CONTINUE
Also those vids would be nice

bump

cringey boner achieved

Bamp

I feel exactly the same way as you man lol

Awesome whats up

No Vids only screencaps :(

Fuck yeah cringe level?

This ones about her friend annalena moving in

I don't want a bj, i want to stick it in her pooper.
No, in fact, i want to roll 7 blunts and fill all her holes.

How many more is there? These are excellent

She'd take it in the ass if you let her smoke that shit after

what did she do with the images she made

A lot...

cringe level - confused

those are pretty hilarious

whats wrong with her?

parkinsons

I have no idea. I found them on her macbook but as far as if she sent them to anyone idk. I have a feeling she just uses them for her personal masturbation. Ie she would be humiliated if her weed guy ever saw these. Although he would most likely be happy about it and fuck the shit outta her

She sounds like a lovely girl user, a real bring home to mom type. Does she attend church on a regular basis?

Glad you think so, idk man i never really formally found out but I could tell there was something her and her parents werent telling me, she was on tons of medication thats all I really knew, but after years of seeing her it was pretty obvious she was mentally fucked in some way

fuck i love autistic girls. i bet she smells and throws fits over dumb shit. im autistic too so we could freak out at each other

Lol. For real tho She is an athiest and believes in only science

What medication was she on?

Are you hard for her? She would never do her laundry and you could never see the floor of her room. She only liked to shower every 3 days or so and would get insanely mad if I tried to get her to shower everyday. Hence when I would go down on her and finger her ass it was pretty smelly and gnarly

I know prozac for sure and before I met her Xanax, with 2 or 3 other ones, ambiens to sleep that she would take advantage of and roll on when she was smoking weed and getting drunk.

You so wrote that shit yourself

And everyone ITT you are fucking autismo for not calling op out on his bullshit

This board i swear

very hard for her. i dont like to be clean or be told what to do. i would want to just fight and fuck with her every day. i hope she cries a lot

Have you got a kik you could dump these all to me with?

Shes either in an over the top good mood or depressed and lying in bed all day, definitely crying off and on. Used to freak out at me for no reason like leaving a sandwich in her fridge.

thats just like me. want her to act like a kid when she is happy like i do. would be ot when we both go into tantrums

please keep posting your autistic bitch

doesnt sound autistic. i fucked at assburger chick for a couple weeks, she listened to police scanners and had all pd's memorized. she took zoloft and lorazepam

Awesome. She doesnt have a job either, her parents support her and she just has like 3 cats. I also know a lot of guys who sleep with her tell her not to say anything, they dont want anyone to know, which is really sad and bs and pisses me off

>Are you hard for her?
OP stealthily turned this into a "What would you do to my ex" thread

whats her kik? let Cred Forums have fun

The dude's post starts "Any anons wanna fap to my autistic as fuck ex?" What stealth? You're a fucking idiot.

>insane ass
>mentaly unstable
She seems perfect to me

im a loser but i would support her. id show her off and want people to look at how weird we are.

Yeah I think shes maybe more asperbergers but def on the spectrum

Thats how I was too, I think we're all losers but thats a good thing. Ya I showed her off to and loved introducing her as my gf

Yup. She also does this thing where she shakes her ass like a retard when she walks and gets embarrassed when other girls and guys tease her about it.

She would just skype me like, "Do you want to see my asshole?"

Im sorry I didnt record video guys, Ive failed you all I know

its weird but id want to giver her food to make her ass bigger. id let her get me fat too. then we can be the weird slob autistic people people laugh at

Noice, she got pretty fat at some points, like here

so close

btw not same girl

i bet she did. she probably ate like a slobby pig when she got high

No it is shes got this whole feminism thing going on now like every girl seems too, its her just her look has changed a lot.

This is her look nowdays, I have a few titty shots of her like this

i like when weird girls try to look normal. she wants to be pretty but shes still a little freak. mmmm!

Yeah dude like a whole frozen pizza and a pound of candy and chocolate erry day. I miss face fucking this spaz

Piotter?

Your ex is that easy over something like weed? But it's so ridiculously easy to get

show them plox

Holy shit, yeah! Whats up whats up

i LOVER HER!!!! :D i bet she farted and left skid marks on her panites. hnnnggggg!!!

I'm just fucking with you. I paid attention to threads earlier today and saw that one is all.

Haha nice one, that wouldve been epic tho

Hahah this so funny. She did both of those things

please keep telling me more about her. my dick is in my hand

i want this speical girl to be my waifu!!! i want to know every awkard thing she does

I would too, I bet she liked to be face fucked? Did she wear your cum for you?

she looks so dirty. like she hasnt showered in days. i hope she doesnt brush her teeth

couchsurfing.com/people/sage.piotter

Sage Piotter? i slept on her couch not too long ago. she does have a nice asshole, i came in it lol

She used to read me harry potter and do all these different voices, it still to this day is like the cringiest thing ive ever endured irl. It was really bad and loud and I remember telling her to stop because her roommates could hear

Same guy?
Well that would be epic but it sounds like youre just making a pun there lol

i like that. she is so unaware of waht people think. i would like to annoy other people with her.

Lol got him

>bed creature does not leave its bed

Did she do anal? Talk about that

Holy shit. That's totally her

Oh yeah sorry I forgot, she did. She used to ask me to cum on her face, but would talk all the time about not doing things that "are degrading to women"

want to lay in bed with her all day. we could play weird little games with each other

Who

Did she find the cum on her face degradin or sexy or both? Do you remember any especially good splatter patterns? Any favorites?

Her tits looks amazing!

who wants phone?

tell me more about her feminist phase. did she yell at you because you are a boy. did she not shave her body hair? please tell me yes i love my waifu! :D

bumping for more crazy girl

Thanks for remembering! I love girls who get off on guys doing things to their face with a dick. Used to love to face fuck my last girl and cum all over her. Would stretch out her lips and rattle my dick around and watch her face distort while she moaned with satisfaction.

Daddy Gunny and Mommy Lannie won't be too happy you're posting naked pictures of her daughter Page online

GUNNER PIOTTER (219) 778 4759

Oh god this is creepy

fuck off creep

Yeah, fuck off, I want stories of sluttiness, not phone numbers.

Post reactions!!!!!

When fetishes collide :/

Assholes

Mods

asshole user

You can see her dad Gunner Piotter acting in 1976

"New Improved Institutional Quality: In the Environment of Liquids and Nasals a Parasitic Vowel Sometimes Develops"

v i meo com / 18605738

@ 9:30

c'mon i need more of my waifu sage

Jesus christ wtf man

Sage

Well done, Sherlock fag, well done!
Now edgy fucktards will cyberbully her and she'll an hero
>mfw

Another snowflake lost... Thanks faggot!

sage

OP committed a felony

here is pic of Page's dad

Prozac and weed is not a good mix and she should stop immediately.

La Page, Indiana

Lannie is losing it

Anything involving diapers?

Do you have pics of her feet?

okay she actually looks hot in this pic

email sage.piotter at gmail

lolol

OP dun goofed

stealing nudes in illinois/indiana

would u fap to her?

>sage goes in all fields

OP it wont work the police have been contacted and Page has seen this thread