Just secured myself a gram and a half of these for the first time. My friend says they're pretty potent...

Just secured myself a gram and a half of these for the first time. My friend says they're pretty potent, and I will cut them up and dissolve them in lemon juice. Should I do it alone or with friends? any other advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

shroomery.org/9061/What-size-dose-should-I-take
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do it with friends that AREN'T taking the drug until you know what you are doing.

they're gonna be stoned, but they've tried shrooms before and know the ropes

1,5g is pretty mild. Can be fun alone. Laying ob bed, musik on and lights off. Or what ever you prefer

the guy i got em from said they're stronger than usual, and if you dissolve them in citric acid it's supposed to make it feel like a little less than 2x normal, so when all's said and done it'll be more like 2.5-3.5g experience

Thats not true op doesn't say anything about what kind of mushrooms they are. For all we know they're cyans which 1g=3.5g of cubes

do you have a good reference to help me figure out what kind mine are

First time I'd say with a freind. Shrooms are awesome enjoy

post a picture of them

hold on, they're in a bag in a jar in a bag in a jar in a bag - (humidity and whatnot) gotta get em out

you do realize shrooms are perfectly fine without hotboxing the shit out of them, right?

Wasn't really sure, just did it anyway. I've heard they grow mold easily

hold on call me a faggot but i can't get this jar open

yo bro i heard you liked some mold with your mold whilst eating your mold...

smash it open nigger

can you tell from that

what country are you in that will narrow it down

Maryland, USA

just eat them dummy, why you gotta do all that bullshit lol

i'm not having em today, just wanted to get my plan together/invite friends/etc im having em tomorrow

never seen stalks like that, as long as you trust the dealer it doesn't matter what they are

Those just look like regular gold caps... You should be fine to eat them alone.. Just break em up and throw them on a pb&j

well i do ;^)

I've seen stocks that girl up to 8 inches with tiny caps like thoes gf passed out in the shower for a second. Thought she died.

finally got it open

Look pretty good to me. Thick stalk unpopped cap you gucci

what do those characteristics mean

They don't actually dissolve. Lemon Tek helps with the psilocybin > psilocin tranformation and the aftertaste.

>trusting a drug dealer
vitamin c helps visuals but doubling the potency? no.

defintely not cyans. they're cubes of some kind. that said, they are small and small is better as size doesn't increase potency

open caps aren't a sign of potency

My biggest trip on shrooms I had tiny black caps with ti y black stocks so the darker they are the more poison they have in them that's my experience with them eant get me wrong white ones can be just as crazy

>black caps
>poision
calling bullshit

Not op but I'm gonna have them for the first time pretty soon too.
Just wondering what's the best way to store them?

Thats true about p. cyans but only in the Pacific Northwest would you have a remote chance of buying those and its a tad early for the fall flush.

Still, you can randomly get cubensis crops that'll floor someone on 1.5 grams.

so do you think I should go easy on em? half at a time?

Cubensis
The small ones are more potent than larger ones. Got to remember that when deciding how much to take. And don't take too much thinking more is better. It's not like that with shrooms. You could have the best fucking time with 1.5 grams while having a crappy trip on 2.5

You understand phylocybin in a poison right. And yeah we got it from a friend that got it from some hippie lady that grows shrooms throughout her whole house weed too I've never been able to get my hands on tiny shrooms like that ever since there were sooooooo many caps

not that guy but i wouldn't take half. 1.5g isn't a lot/too much

Honestly, if this is your first time or even if you've tripped before, I'd take it easy. Take half. . . Wait like 45 minutes as it takes time to kick in and see how you feel. You'll probably be all tingly and giggly but taking twice as much doesn't mean it'll be twice as fun.
I've had friends take too much and its not fun then.

And take it when you're feeling good and happy and the setting where you're going be is a good one. It'll make sure the trip just a adds to that.

And not to make you worry too much but once in a while someone can take too much and can't handle it. Have some Valium or Xanax for that situation. It's been proven to cut out the bad trip and bring them down to a calm state. But once you take it, the trip won't go back up.

You'll trip slightly. A gram isn't much. Normal dose is around an eighth.

A jar or something airtight

doesnt really matter. psychedelics are so boring, you will get tired of the changed thought pattern and hallucinations after 30 minutes and spend 5 hours waiting for your trip to end so you can go to sleep. anyone that makes it out to be some profound deep experience is a weak minded bitch

Are you fuckin dumb?

An eighth? Wtf. . The shrooms youre getting must be weak as shit

>You understand phylocybin in a poison right

Disregard this retard

No, I grow them. An eighth is a normal dose. You're just a pussy.

1.5 ~3.5 is the average for experienced people. But 1.5 can be crazy strong just depending on the batch.
But don't take my word for it
shroomery.org/9061/What-size-dose-should-I-take

Switch strains then. Yours is shit

What part don't you comprehend

>vitamin C helps visuals

Common misconception. OJ was actually administered to help bring people down, not increase their trip. It has the exact opposite effect.

Wrong place to ask for dosage recommendations. Just going to get a bunch of user fucks talking shit that'll get you fucked up

The idea of the lemon juice is actually to turn the psilocybin into psilocin, which your stomach acid already done, but not 100%

I took 3g the first time but they weren't very strong. I had visuals and I did not know what the fuck was happening but I had fun.

If you only take half a gram there probably will be no to very limited visuals. 1.5g should be just fine even if they are very potent

Does*

Dude it totally depends on what you are doing. If you're taking a trip in the nature 1-2g will be fine but if you want to get a full-on trip preferably just sitting around than 4-5g is just right.

Make tea out of them

If he wants to get high fast and the trip to be rather short this is the way to go. It would also help with the nausea.