How do I find a girl to go out with me in the day that we live in?

How do I find a girl to go out with me in the day that we live in?

Tinder? Adding random people on Facebook? Going to events more often?

Help a loser out here Cred Forums

join the feminism society in a university, works 10/10 times

Rape?

I'd quite like to keep the little dignity I still have left

Nahh I'm more desperate for a girlfriend than sex.

As of now.

Exercise properly for a year, get involved in clubs while your at it, get to know chicks, stay away from bars and nightclubs, the worse places to go, eat healthy and be interesting

Sounds like a lot of effort for an outcome that isn't guaranteed

Just be over 6' tall and rich with a 8" penis. What's your problem?

I am over 6' tall.

Sadly my penis isn't 8".

stopping being such a faggot

Depends on how socially adept you are.

Tinder works. I got laid using it for a night and I ended up hanging out with her a lot. But cold calling people on Facebook is sort of werid. And meeting people to date at gatherings is tough but doable.

Nice.

Come up with that one yourself?

I am fairly socially adept.

Tinder hasn't worked for me so far.

REE

You're a virgin. You don't have dignity

>socially adept.
>Tinder

Pick one.

Makes total sense.

Amazing logic.

Go to a forgien country as a tourist. Works most of the time.

Lel clever meme

> implying socially adept people don't use tinder

Sorry Hugh Hefner, gtfo

Yeah I have thought this but alas I am poor well too poor for a spontaneous holiday abroad

If you aren't willing to put in effort even for yourself, women won't find you worth giving pussy to, faggot.

Okay thanks, faggot.

Go for some volunteering activity in a nonprofit. Like tree plantation, you will find many single girls and will spend quite some time with them. Don't try to hit on them immediately though, just work with them, that will make you happy. Act as if you really care about the cause, eventually you will be dating someone from the group.

He is a faggot? What if he cant get guys either dumb fuck?

Rape bro.

>Exercise properly for a year

Why in the hell for a year? why not 2 or 3 months since it takes that long for most to get fit unless you got *built* body where it gains muscle faster than normal, anyways everything else is fine

I'm not a faggot, but your comment is still valid I guess

Yeah that could work

Refer back to

Ye

wat does that mean?

Wow, the delusion is unfathomable

Then buy one.

wat delusion?

Yes, also if you keep going for such volunteering events you will find a large variety of girls. However all the above 7 rated girls are busy fucking their mates so don't expect too high quality material there. But it's gonna be fun. Happy hunting!

Or you could not be a faggot and just exercise routinely for the rest of your life and feel great and not give a shit about what some vain bitch thinks.

Change your sexuality so you are attracted to men
Far less effort required.

True too

Lol thanks

Noted. Thanks user ;^]

1) Go to the gym every day. Get ripped.
2) Abandon all your shitty foods. Eat salad with no dressing, fish, and chicken.
3) Don't look for girls. Don't act like you're interested.
4) Get a job. Work overtime if you can. Get a second job if you can't.
5) Ripped + Rich = Chicks on your dick.
6) Don't give bitches your money.
7) Don't care what they think or want.
8) When bitch starts bitching, drop her and grab another. No regret, no looking back.

Adding random girls on Facebook got me bitches when I was still in high school.

I'm not sure how well Tinder would've worked had I went through (if I tried to meet any chicks off it, I'd met a girl in person a week or two after matching), but I think I matched with like 2-3 people within a few weeks. One or two of them was definitely interested.

Beyond that I seem to also meet women at parties.

I am currently a college student, 5'7", and work out regularly (3 times a week) with an average (I'd say) face.

If you try all of that you're bound to get somewhere, Cred Forumsro.

Lowering your standards is literally the best advice there is.

>Makes talking to women easier because you feel you have a chance, which makes you a better seducer, which makes you be able to talk to hotter girls, which makes you better. Repeat untill satisfied.

you can't get fit in 3 month dumbass, if you're a skinny faggot yeah you'll have abs in 3 month but that isn't fit.

>Abandon all your shitty foods.
Bro. Seriously?! Bro.

>MFW pizzahut backyard BBQ chicken is 10/10

Adding random girls makes you look like a creep. My gf literally yesterday showed me a "creep" who randomly added her and her friends and started talking, they all talked about him as being a creep. Highly recommend you dont do that.

FORGOT TO MENTION:
If you're not good with women YOU WILL FUCK UP. If you're not good with people you'll probably fuck up a little more. If you accept this and learn from your mistakes, you will be fine. I've fucked up plenty of times in the past, still manage to meet people.

Also I saw someone mention you should lower your standards. This is definitely true. Current girlfriend was not someone I was terribly interested in, but she lost like 30 pounds after meeting her.

facebook was more effective for me than other online sites

the only good advice, combine this with getting ripped and money and done is done

Yeah like I said, only worked for me in high school. If you're not high school age people will definitely think you're a creep lol

That's what I mean you cuck and everyone has there own version of fit, stop being giant faggot and actually open your mind to it

> learn to accept rejection
> talk to every girl you meet that you think you might be interested in
> ask if she wants to meet up again for lunch sometime

the more grills you talk to and ask for a follow up meeting the more likely it is one will say yes

and if one ever does say yes take her to a sushi place not fucking mcd

>be interesting
how would one do that?

If one wanted to be interesting, one would take up interesting hobbies they could talk about.

No - I meant spend your time doing one or the other. If you don't get face time, you'll become a wonder block of text on a screen. If you put the face time in you need to become socially networked in the real world (where you actually get to use that unemployed stick of yours), you shouldn't have time to get quality eTime.

Pick one. I'd suggest putting down the phone.