You're a faggot bro

Probably a 17 year old twat.
Deduced from the 09 in his usernames.

If story is interesting i might get into this

yeah why faggot

This

bumping for story

nypa faggot

We're not your personal army you dumb cunt. Go hire a nigger to make this faggot's life miserable.

OP got banned from his Minecraft server

you misspelled Google

newfags don't know what lulz are

Your mom didn't mind.

Story with proof. Post your case and a judgment will be passed. Without evidence and back story the default judgement will be an NYPA every time.

So yeah, good luck. Try again. NYPA, faggot.

NYPA.
But im curious as to how you got all thiat information. Teach me.

I do want to learn how to trace stuff like that.

get out then
What the cazzo is questa roba

this

NYPA. But I'm thinking about telling Mason that his personal information is in danger. Don't feel bad OP, you shouldn't have asked Cred Forums for a personal army.

noobs

Baiting this hard

This.

Someone contact the dude and tell him some fag put his info on Cred Forums, maybe he will know who OP is and we could dox him for lulz.

Do eet

you're*

Damn I remember when Cred Forums would rek fags just for the lulz
What a bunch of queers

OP detected

Someone please THIS.

Not bait you cuck.

I agree.

Everyone do this
For the lulz.

When someone posts a shitty request with no information it's more common to try to dox OP

This

done

Serious question, how does one even trace a person's information?

He does have a facebook. Here's pic

Nobody here will tell you.

He's already informed

kek

Proof it's him: him and his brother were tagged in a post

Done. Be wary for the veiled PA request as well (posting own info for a Whiteknight PA)

Prove it or gtfo

I dont have facebook or PSN or id message him myself and try to find out who OP is.

Also, OP is obviously someone who knows him irl and has just put his info in a dos-styled text.

Please make pic-related, kiddo.
Men are talking.

faggo

Thats obviously not the case though, OP would have pretended to be someone else and given away the target of a thinly veiled request.

Not your personal army
Go on 4+Cred Forums if you want shit
otherwise go hire some booter and knock the kid offline if you want

At first I thought you linked the thread. But later realized it was OP's image

Send him the OP image so he can deduce who would have that info that he knows irl.

OP is too stupid to be a hacker so he is obviously someone who has had an altercation recently with this Mason goy.

That's the link to OP's image you dumbfuck

So OP was a faggot, Shit backfired and he probably too stupid to delete this thread?

here you go

"Half-ton Killer" spic broad.

The nation we'll be in 2050. Spic cunt gets her 1,000 pound sister to say fatso fell on the kid when in reality the sister just beat the kid to death then took off to Mehico with her narco boyfriend who made her do prostitution.

She escaped back to the US knowing that prison for killing your kid was preferable to life in Mehico.

Fuck off Hillary.

Im calling the cyber police right now about your cyber bullying.

Seems to be the case.

Can we all agree that we have one suspect ,of who OP could be, is Ashton Gasque? He does mention Mason and his brother in a lot of FB posts.

>too stupid to delete this thread?
I thought you can't do that anymore? Deleting your own threads, as opposed to single posts in some thread, I mean.

Sounds plausible. Only someone who desperately tries to garner the attention of the OPs target could be so butthurt by his lack of attention.

I think pol has rotted your brain my dude.

huh.
Well I cant say I have ever tried. I just knew people have done it.

Kill yourself. Twice. Once because we're not your personal army and twice because you're using vanilla ST3.