youtube.com/watch?v=o8I52IbmhR8
soundcloud.com/chemical-toilet-1/memes-from-a-payphone
pbfcomics.com/261/
youtube.com/watch?v=UjUYr5RN6cM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKddfxkDWk

youtube.com/watch?v=AXpDTv2ct5o

A great age seems to be ending

Or maybe everyday is great then no day is greater so that's the norm right ?
Just wanna make you guys feel better

so what do

this kills me

Same question here
What do
But what do with life now ?
Its turned into a day that's so lonely and everyday hurts more than the day before

If thats remotely true its plain horror

Did u Cred Forums?

I am losing all of my friends help me

The World of Tomorrow...God that was a fantastic short film.

Explain ?

I'll be dead in combat within the month.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

pffff....man....i can't even

I lost them all. I compensated by losing weight and dating girls. The void is still there even after 4 years. It sucks.

where are they taking you user

Oh France.

I miss her so much and I feel like such a pussy for being so affected by this after so long.

It's been a couple months and I'm only getting worse.

Fucking hell

she'll always be in your heart, but you need to get out there and fuck someone new. The void will always be there, but it won't weigh as much.

What the fuck with that grammar

It's written in a spoken format with pauses for effect not pauses for general reading.

>l2actfagit

you know the saddest thing is, that she didn't give me a chance to show her that i would love her

trust me, she knows. That's what you get for coming on too strong, you chased her away. Play it cool, less is more

Right now I don't know if I can do that.

I'm in love with her, I just want her back.

she does know yeah, but she was too afraid of letting go of her past (exbf now again bf)

Crying. Goddam. I hope this story is not true.

you'll understand. In time, you'll find out

He's right though user. You've got to start to find happiness and acceptance elsewhere.

A couple months is too long a time to mourn for someone who doesn't love you back.

if you're only second best, there's no taking her back. don't be a backup beta

he's a serious ti^p: look up The Red Pill. read the sidebar. inform yourself, it will all make a lot more sense. Just remember you can't un-see the truth

she has genuine feelings for me, still, after a year but is too much of a coward and thinks breaking up because sex isn't good is not a worthy reason

>You've got to start to find happiness and acceptance elsewhere
WRONG. Don't depend on others for validation like that. Instead, do whatever the fuck you want. You'll be happier for it

Azerbaijan

whoa..

she knows well enough what she's doing, and it seems she's got you wrapped around her finger tightly. Break contact, get out of her spell, fox yourself for only yourself. You let yourself be taken by a succubus user

I didn't know shit was happening in Azerbaijan rite nao?

perhaps it's the stupid facebook maymays, user

Nothing is happening in Azerbaijan now.

I'm not talking about validation you fucking idiot. I didn't tell him to find someone to make him happy, I told him to find it somewhere else. You can find acceptance in things that aren't other people. It's a matter of perception.
Even then, are you so dense as to think that everyone can find happiness in themselves. Different strokes you fucking faggot

sound like you won't die then, unless of boredom

already told her i'll leave her alone, cause she got all defensive n stuff

>Be me.
>28 year old.
>virgin
>makes around 83k a year.
>I'm rent a trailer.
>Feels like I'm poor due to student loans.
I'm also black, so there's that.

fucking shit. this could be false but hell, ive known real stories from friends that have bitch stepmoms and weak ass beta dads that fuck the family for their cunts. say what you want whores but women are the most cruel beings int the universe. nothing get in the way of their revenge when they set up on it.

Man... I don't even know what to say..

relax, we both mean the same thing. Like hobbies, doing stuff that genuinely makes one happy. Not be lived by other people

happiness is subjective. There is no objective societal measure you need to reach first. If you're happy you're happy and that's that

It sounds true. :(

Honestly, the vitriol is just a release. You got it though.

We should make Nicole a thing. Any artists here who could draw her?

I imagine her with long jet black hair and very frail.

evening Cred Forums
any woman insight user available?

so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
we had something going on for half a year
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

over a month ago
>can we get some more distance between us? aka not write with each other?
>need to make myself clear what i want
>writing with you is making me sorta just look into one way

texted her on her birthday, a week ago
she thanked me and told me she appreciated that
wanted to start some smalltalk
but got shut off with "i don't wanna ignore you, that's why i'm answering you. you know i don't want any contact at the moment"

>talked to her two days ago
>asked her how long we shall remain on each others contact list, not texting while we both want that
>she tells me she just doesn't want contact with me for an indefinitely amount of time
>actually declares me her "ex-bf", although we never established a real relationship
uhm what?

is that her way of trying to cope with it, labeling me as some ex-bf?

I don't actively encourage murder but I think that this user should kill his family then him self,it just seems like the only logical thing to do at this point

why do people put -unknown or -anonymous at the end of these?
why not ''-some shit i wrote the other day'' or nothing at all

>she wants to show everyone that it can exist

Too dumb to see it really doesn't?

What the fuck do you both want?

Sounds like she wants to quit but without having to break your heart, though I won't venture to say I understand a quarter of what you fucks are doing.

Thank you user, saw this qoute on this wallpaper in a feels thread a long time ago, had it on my old phone, but i didnt have it on my currentone, ive been looking for this exact one a long time but never found it, thanks for posting it

Because it's a real quote but no known source. If you write nothing, people will assume the author has just been removed and will find it annoying as it forces them to look it up.

that's what i'm thinking

welcome to my mind right now
what i want is either a relationship, or just text sometimes
what she wants is me, but not if she has to breakup with that guy again, especially not if the reason behind that is bad sex
so she resorts to staying with him, telling herself that she shouldn't let go of this "Perfect relationship" and has to just accept that something "aren't as great as she wants them to be"

you should have gotten the hint

>tfw no gf
they say i'll get there eventually but i doubt it.
the root of the problem is that i can't talk with girls. just cant. if i'm sober i'll deflect them Chandler style, being sarcastic and sometimes funny but doesn't bring me past ''that guy who was kinda funny at that place''. and then only when someone else initiates the conversation.
if i'm drunk i'll just say and do stupid shit that keeps me up at night for weeks to come.
tried tinder and got a match but i freaked out and closed the app. haven't opened it since. i suck at talking and suck even worse at texting.
i haven't had any friends that was girls since 1st grade. then i thought girls were lame and distanced myself.

Remind her that you won't last forever, nor will she, and that what is lost can never be found again when it's too late.

She can choose you, or she can choose regrets.

Let her be wise.

were you raised by a single mom?

Do this: decide that you're going to fail 3 times in your attempts. Go to it to experience failure, to be fine with it. You'll learn from it and will be more secure in the future. Like going to an exam you know you will fail. Then just enjoy the company, expecting nothing.

>ask questions
>be interested
>listen actively
>ask more questions, keep the person talking

That's really all you have to do to give someone a good time, since everyone likes talking about themselves.

Sometimes is also hard to find that darkness,that most of the time i parking my self into a strange utopia where i wander between my life goals and the answer of why im still living

pretty much yeah.

don't bother, she's already gone. I don't even believe in regular romantic relationships anymore, but I'm 100% sure she's not GF material for said user

>she's never yours to keep, it was only your turn

baby steps user, baby steps

The thing is I am happy elsewhere.

I love my friends and they love me, I'm doing well for myself, I have a decent social life.

My life is good and things have been going extremely well for me recently.

It's not like my entire life centred around her or that she was the only light in my life or anything like that.

But despite all that I'm still in this stupid rut and I can't see the way out.

I'm terrified. And I love her so much and I still believe in us and it's fucking shit.

told her that

she responded defensive
>please respect my decision of not having any contact
yada yada more babbling

thing is i think she is really choosing him over me, a relationship which is already failing.
nothing more i can do

oh she would be, if she would let me show her, that she doesn't have to fear any negative sides she's imagening i might have.
but she isn't letting me.

Same.
SAME

it's not so much that i am sad i am just not happy
i don't have a reason to die but i neither have a reason to live
i do not kill my self but only because i am scared of the pain before it is over

this woman has got you by the balls. Save yourself, break contact. Then rise from the ashes like a phoenix

We feel the same way user.

beats my plan. figured i'd get really drunk and find a girl drunker than me and talk about my car. then spend the next month wondering why i bother.
i'll try that next time i'm out

i have, i told her that i'm not going to bother / leave her alone from now on

I had a case of crippling depression during my teenage years, I just didn't enjoy my life, beta, ugly, loner, smart as fuck but grades that we're overthe top, probably autistic.
Used to cut myself during an emo phase, and now I'm a lonely alcoholic faggot who has a nice paying job and drink his money away

Is there a context to this?

and you wonder why you keep at the grind?
wonder if this is it?

they made a movie about it
terminator 2

dont do anything stupid man
we would miss you

It getz bettr tovarisch. Samm Vomen vil breikk yor hart. Oderzz vil not. De roud too de sekond tayp of vomen iz vort it if yu knou hauw tuu aprischieyt it.

can someone recommend a good but sad animu?
im kind of in the mood?

Honestly it suprises me that this post still gets so many replies
I've seen it in pretty much every feels thread till date
So either the story's really really sad or most of the people reacting like it's the first time they've seen this post are all just newfags

uhm, user what?

i read it every time
and it still breaks my heart likle the first time

wat

Welcome to the N.H.K (obligatory)
Clannad (too clichéd for some)
Your Lie in April

thx bud

Rem is best girl...always

forgot to mention boku no pico.

ur welcome user

i already know this one its honestly the best
thx anyway

Im high hejgehe

please write that again, in english

Hits home.

Chick I've been fucking for about a month might be pregnant. What do I do if she refuses to abort it?

i think he meant
it gets better ...........
some woman will break your hart.
others will not.
"the road to the second step of woman"??? is ..... if you know how to appreciate it

You do realize you have to write a name in there
So if you do wish to anhero you must write your own name

Well fuck...

uhm, still doesn't make much sense
but thanks for translating user

keep this feels alive

I thought I would've saved another greentext with a similar story, but it seems like I didn't.

God damn I wish I could've gotten to know my dad before he decided to leave my life

Military soldier who fought at war, killed a child. His past and guilt haunting him. He can't escape it.

Winning in OT or something like it is the most amazing feeling

mature and raise a child

cheer up faggots

>meet her a few years ago
>instantly hit it off
>become super close friends super quickly
>friendship naturally progresses to romance
>we start dating
>right after we start dating i get an opportunity to move back to my home country 2 years ago
>i take it
>we decide to split because the feelings aren't strong enough to do long distance
>we decide to stay in contact as friends when i move
>i move
>we keep growing closer despite the massive distance and time difference
>end up falling in love with her
>confess
>she's in love with me too, turns out she never lost feelings for me when i moved
>we don't want to jump right into a relationship until we can meet up in person and discuss our future together
>we plan for her to visit me next summer
>until then we completely, happily agree (i need to stress this) that we can see other people as long as we keep each other informed
>this works fine for a while
>then about 2 months ago i drunkenly kiss (just kiss, nothing more) an old fling
>when i get home i tell her right away as usual, expecting her to be fine with it and for things to go on as usual
>she flips
>she's super angry
>my whole world has just turned upside down
>i fight and beg and plead for about a month and a half for another chance because i genuinely didn't expect the reaction i got
>i ended up making things worse because i didn't give her space
>recently find out she's been seeing someone new for around a month now
>i don't know if it's a rebound or not
>it hurts
>a lot

I've never felt like this before. I always thought "heartbreak" was some pussy concept but it's so real and it's fucked me up bad. The rest of my life is going great but I can't appreciate it because I miss/love her so much. I believe in us so much.

I don't know what to do.

She said she doesn't care about me anymore. That kills. We were best friends and she was in love with me for at least 2 years. How do you just forget like that? Is it a rebound? Is it all a facade? Is she really hurting?

bumping the thread and a bit of my post

i believe telling her that i'll leave her alone is the only reasonable thing to do?

Godamn it user...you got me
This...this is me

Spoiler alert: You get older and lose all your old friends. You make a few new ones but for the most part it's just you. Friends aren't as important as they were when you were younger.

Made me actually giigle:
A buddy of mine and I actually have a running gag about my fat ("Mr. Belly") being an abusive entity who is bullying and being irrating to different people. Totally reminded me of that!

Sometimes knowing your dad can cause more hurt user. My dad claims to love me, but has done near jack shit to show it. To much details to get into, but yeah. However, it's ultimately up to you user.

I think you need some really good slice of life user
Try Barakamon you'll love it

I'm still in school and i don't know what the fuck to do with a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=X6kGg31G0As

True. Graduated high school, lost friends. Quit drugs, lost friends. Full time job, lost friends. Gay fling, lost best friend. It hurts, but life is better than ever. People don't NEED friends.

Same here user :/

Me in a nutshell

dubs tell me the truth i guess

I once did something similar. The girl never mentioned it. Kinda glad she didn't though.

Pining over men/women is useless too. They have lives and get on with them. They may be bored, evil, or indifferent to you. It doesn't matter. Your sad reaction doesn't effect them, just you. Forget them, if there's anything to forget. Go live your life.

That must feel amazing.

Show her you can provide more and do more for her mentally and physically. I'm in the same boat Cred Forumsro. My girl left me because her best friend was jealous and would cut himself and tell her he would kill himself If she didn't leave me. She left me. She told me she didn't want to go. She's in the icu right now after an overdose. He's the reason she did this. She didn't want to leave me but didn't want to lose her friend. She couldn't decide so she tried to end it. I'm waiting to find out if she's gonna be okay. If she doesn't make it I don't think I will either bro. The last thing I heard from her was "I love you..." The next morning I got a text from her mom telling me she overdosed.

context?

This is the one I mentioned in Thanks user

That story is too-convenient bullshit.

Wow coincidence kek

bump

right

user should off his family and then himself

he has nothing to lose anymore...

Good shit

i feel for you because i been through some shit like that. it was over a decade ago. i was a kid. so was my girl at the time. I feel for you, but its childish to every degree. good luck

You fucked up deal with your shit mistake

You do realize that some random name in this image means absolutely nothing to 99.9999% of people that see it. So if you do wish to be a weeb nazi you should understand the purpose of what you're criticizing.

But how did I fuck up?

you know not us so deal with it

That's just what she told you to keep you in line, Cred Forumsuddy. If the girl wanted to break up and be with you, she would have done it.

Well that worker has PTSD now.

kissed someone else.
told her about it.

and yet you fucked her bareback?

i suppose, then again what's keeping her from doing it is herself, her image of that perfect relationship with that guy, that she shouldn't be thikning about me because he looks to be her best bet for her life and the guilt thoughts she would have

I was high. I am not a smart person

>am now to old to do anything useful with my life.

I'm sorry mom and dad

Very very very complete, mutual agreement made between the 2 of us that we were allowed to do it until we met up next summer.
Wasn't the first time.
First time she got angry though.
I'm guessing it was because it was someone I had a past with but still I didn't expect her to blow up.

this thread is diying, just like me..

But you said I fucked up so surely you'd know how.

> be me 20
> Life is seemingly zipping by
> No gf
> No friends
> Clutch on to benzos for anxiety/panic
> Not addicted (note)
> Work 40+ hour a week job
> Scared Cred Forums

help it prosper

Top Kek

you are not too old unless you bite the dust...

youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI

If she does refuse to abort it then leave. If she wants a child then she can have one all to her self. And if all this happens, don't ever go back.

"the road to the second type of women is worth it"

I always thought that giving purpose to life, is like trying to make sense out of something that doesn't make sense.

I deem it hopeless and futile, because first when you know that life doesn't make sense, it's kind of hard to give meaning to it again.

fuck off

sorry

I wish i could just bite a bullet instead.

The said thing here if that it would be a great finale but CN surely wouldn't let it end same way they did with Angry beavers

I'll try to keep that in mind. Thanks man

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you need to let her fade into a distant memory. Once you hit the point of "I didn't give her space," it's over. I know this full well. We're scared about what's coming and just want to know how they feel, but they don't see it that way.

I'm so sorry, bro. Take it from a guy who considered suicide after not having done so in many years over his first kiss rejecting him the day after: you need to forget she ever happened to you.

Currently listening to
>youtube.com/watch?v=o8I52IbmhR8

I like this tune a lot.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

I can socialize fine, but most times I rather being alone.

I don't know anyone that I consider interesting.

I have lost interest in girls and sex.

I dislike my job.

But I don't feel sad, or depressed, I just, don't give a fuck.

I wish I could enjoy the things that most people do, but I simply can't.

So I'm on mobile so it will take a little effort.
>Be me
>Be 15 at the time
>My father and my uncle create and manage a very successful company.
>We will call this uncle Brad.
>Brad was divorced from his wife 2 years prior before my father and him started the business.
>Has 1 son, 11 years old.
>My house is just down the street from Brad's.
>I was dicking around outside and I hear a gunshot. Didn't sound very big. Don't think much of it as I live in a rural area.
>I'm the only one home.
>2 hours later get a panicked call from Brad's ex wife, we will call her Erin.
>Erin says Brad has been in contact with her all day.
>Brad has apparently gotten sick of his anti depression pills.
>He's gone cold turkey.
>Erin says if she went over it would make things worse. She doesn't want Brad's son there either.
>Last she heard from him was a text that read
>"The dog is in the garage with food and water. Please take care of (enter sons name here)"
>She asks me to go and check as he lives just down the street.
>The most terrible feeling of dread in my entire life as I walk up to his house.

Should I continue?

It's so dam hard to overcome this.
I wanna change, but there're so many things that I don't even know how to start

That writing was far too poor to invoke feels

I do want to try and give her space and then come forward in a month or something.

I have so much love for the girl that extends beyond romantic feelings. I really don't want her out of my life.

This movie is a pain to watch for me. It's briliant but it's also the favorite movie of the girl i'm in love with. We watched it together and two weeks after that she told me she didn't have any feelings for me. Even tho we kissed a few times and talked to each other about almost everying.

It's been three months now since she has told me, still hurts...

I'm messed up beyond belief. I have an eating disorder and PTSD with a dissociative disorder latched on. No one knows what to do with me because I am so broken. I had a horrible childhood and it still haunts me to this day. I'm honest thinking of killing myself because I see no way out. This pain seems to be never ending.

Millhouse is a meme

the fuck is this

Go for it my dude

Thought it might be useful to some.

I've been dating a girl for a week now. Thing is, it could be either my massive paranoia or I am right, but I think it's not working. The cherry on top of it? I was diagnosed with chronic depression two days before we started dating, I feel even more like shit than before, and I don't know what to do. And I kow that if I end up being right about it not working, I'll feel even worse, and all thanks to my social ineptitude.

>Winning in OT or something like it is the most amazing feeling

better than sex

i've never had sex either

Very much appreciated man

Dumping Elisa

>Be me
>walk into baskin robins for some ice cream
>fuckin31flavorsbitches.gif
>waiting my turn, look over to see this old couple sitting and eating ice cream
>I'm taken aback because of how angry they look
>old man in a stained shirt and overalls with a single chocolate cone. he's balding with a few stray tufts of white hair
>old lady in a yellow dress that might have been in style in the 70s ratty and tangled hair scraping vannilla ice cream from a paper bowl
> they don't look at each other
>they don't even speak
>the guy just stares blankly at the wall in front of him, while the woman just stares at her bowl
>have a moment where I think I hope I'm dead before I'm like that
>then realize I'm alone, buying ice cream for myself to sit in my car and eat with nobody....

bc you're desperate

Bump

you need to go beat his ass

I don't sleep much during the night and during the day I'm working all the time. Weed doesn't put me to sleep anymore doesnt matter how much I smoke.

I wake up during the night and I worry about stuff going on and I cant fall back asleep for around half an hour to an hour.

Do any of you have experience dealing with this? I'm trying hard to work but this sleep shit is making me tired. The only time I get a full nights sleep is once a week when I just sleep due to tiredness

bump

nobody cares nigger

benadryl, xanax, stop amoking for about a week, etc

>be dad
>son hanging out all weekend again
>can't get my groove on
>ask son why not go out with friends
>says no
>why me why do i have this autiste for a son
>see son eyeing me
>turn of events - says he wants to borrow car
>he leaves - hope he stays out all night with his "friends"
>call up the boys, tell them to rush over
>hell yeah, get barebacked all night
>son comes in at daybreak, just after pozdaddy leaves me one last present
>been doing this every weekend for months
>i was going to have to get son raped if he didn't leave

kek

I've been melancholic many years of my youth up to about 5 or 6 years ago maybe. Didnt sleep much up to the point where muscles in my body started to t witch without me beeing able to stop or in any way to control it.
I came to a point where I couldnt last longer and still where too afraid to suicide. That time I started to drop my entire care for anything. I might like you as a family member or a friend, but tell me a detail about you and I'll have forgotten it within an hour. Your birthday I even wrote down and tried to remember for months? Nah, no idea when it is. I lost control about this condition and somehow dont care for anything anymore.

I miss beeing melancholic. I still get sad at evenings and during the night, but its different. I dont hate me anymore or feel horrible, I just dont care about myself anymore.

I would like to draw satisfaction from hating myself and beeing sad again.
I would like to get back to the point of beeing a broken man trying to be a human instead of beeing a shattered something without any interessts left...

THIS BOTHERS ME SO MUCH

Hey, Cred Forums. Even if the whole world hates you, I don't. I love you even if no one else will. So, smile for me, ok? Everything will get better soon. Just try to stay positive.

this just made me feel again just to die inside again.

Life in a nutshell

yes

Yes cont.

God. Fucking. Damnit.

Hey, thanks! (:

Slip her an after morning pill from over the counter
OR leave the plunger in the toilet

Nobody cares, nigger. Fixed it for you neet.

kek

soundcloud.com/chemical-toilet-1/memes-from-a-payphone

Holy fucking kek. Thanks for the laugh user
/preggoanon

Her friends made her leave me 6 months ago, I thought she hated me, I thought everyone did.
I didn't fucking know she still had feelings for me, she cried just as much as I did and I didn't fucking know, now everyone is saying I waited too long Cred Forums it isn't fucking fair I DIDNT KNOW

You can't do anything about depression. Just let everything go.

Also dumping

Go to a national park/outdoors, see the natural world's beauty before the vicious cycle pulls you back in.

pbfcomics.com/261/

been dealing with depression for 23 yrs...it doesn't get much better than this....
best advice....save up for surgery when you start impulse cutting

Just some info about me
>16
>male
>gay
>closeted

Some nights I would cry myself to sleep just by thinking and arguing to myself:
>"Should I tell them?
No, what if they evict me?
"They'll be ok with it?"
These are strict Republicans
"They won't be angry for that long"
True, but...do you think they'll just put some guidelines or something?
"That's for you to find out"

Some times I have a "go big or go home" moment when I'm alone with my mom or with some close friends.

I feel like I'm on the verge of suicide if anyone asks me if I'm gay at school. They ask bc I haven't dated any girl there. I'm scared of losing some good friends.

I don't know what the hell to do. I've been having dreams of me coming out and explaining my mom and whatnot and later hear her scream at me and shit. And while she's about to blow up, I steal her card and go off in my car to the open road to the nearest ATM and take a shitload of cash out. And I had this ONE dream where I had the same situation as above, but I ended up with some liquor and ending up at my grandmother''a grave and look up at the night sky.

I don't know what to do...

Thanks for a new wallpaper, user

underage

Fuck ur dad assert dominence

That's an excuse to let you down easy. Do you honestly think she'd say that to the man of her dreams? When a girl shows you zero interest, whether it be by flat out telling you or just lying is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is that she showed no interest in you, accept it, move on.

pfffff
so first of this chad got laid in the first few paragraphs so he has more than i ever will
second he had a chick that loved him
AGAIN more than most of us ever will
third. he had time to say all the things he wanted befor she died. i had no time to tell my mother what i wanted to tell her when she past away this summer. this is bullshit. this is disney bullshit. about as sad as a ":C" smily
fuck this pasta

One day, Cred Forums will be no more.
Rumors are spreading..
This day may be approaching

be yourself and fuck the niggers who expect you to live in the confines of THEIR ideology, you owe them nothing just because they are, "family."

psych isnt on netflix anymore...

Don't feel sorry for yourself faggot should've done the work in the first place.

Oh my...

So there is this girl that i used to have a crush on, but i moved on because she had feelings for this badboy. Turns out he was just playing with her after her best friend told her she also had something with said badboy. Now my excrush wants to take revenge by making out with me in front of him, but i'd prob cath feelings again and i know she's not into me. Do or don't try to get her?

I'll never feel her arms around me again...
Why go on?

Huh?

Pain will always be there. You're only hope while living is to have hope that things and people can help with the depression. This isn't to say you should rely on them but more to understand that life can't be perfect for anyone. Deal with it > find support > force yourself to live on > find things to take up time whether if it's long hours at a job, game, hobby, cooking, etc etc. find something.

The idea is to do something with your life, every possible second of it.
It won't go away, but you can avoid it.

Same with "it's such a beautiful day" Don Hertzfeldt is a fucking genius.

if you have nothing left to lose what are you afraid of?

I don't want to spend my entire life running

the stepmother has to be murdered.
and the father, neutered.

What the fuck else are you gonna do? Stop being a selfish bitch and put your kicks on.
I'm facing it, you are also, there are problems in our lives we will never be able to fix, we can't do anything about it, it's fucked.
You can wait for a miracle or die before it happens, what's your choice?

well damn

I second on this.

I read this and it got me..
Re-reading this made me bawl more and more

I feel so bad now .. :/

youtube.com/watch?v=UjUYr5RN6cM

Poor luck