Need advice please you fucks

Need advice please you fucks.

Girlfriend got the following text at 4am last eve.

>"Im good Monday-Saturday if that works"

She got up to let the dogs out att 9am I grabbed the tablet off the nightstand. Her phone was on top. I picked it up, pressed the bottom on the side. The fucker was locked, but said she had a message from some dude she fucked a few years ago and it was at 423am. I ask her to open it in front of me. She acts weird as shit. I make her open it, and no other text existed in the thread (she has a history of deleting incriminating texts). I got pissed. She delayed explaining, "lets get the dogs back inside then i will explain." Stalling. She eventually says she has not seen or talked to him in years. I told her I did not want to be around her, she left my house.

My questions please.

1. If you dont talk to someone, their name is not near the top of your text menu, and it would be virtually impossible to accidentally text them, right?
2. She has totally attempted to flip this against me like I have done something wrong. Do you agree that probably means she is hiding some shit?

Usually follow my gut, and my guts initial reaction was not good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_X0b6NHzl4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

you are fucked bro
just follow her

She's a whore OP

Ur a cuck

This

Ye follow your gut

You've been cucked you cuck

>she has a history of deleting incriminating texts
Are you retarded? Abandon ship

She is cheating or planning on it. She is either unhappy or has doubts of the relationship. Sit down and seriously go over any problems and hash it out maturely and carefully. Women get defensive when judged by their actions but- a cheater is still a cheater.

She is cheating or planning on it. She is either unhappy or has doubts of the relationship. Sit down and seriously go over any problems and hash it out maturely and carefully. Women get defensive when judged by their actions but- a cheater is still a cheater.

she has not stopped whatever she promised she has stopped doing. you need to break this off before you lose your sanity. look at how much time you are wasting on this. your life should not be wasted deal with shady relationships.

ah god I know that feel

my opinion is: yes there is something fucking sketchy happening here.

the issue with this situation is that if she's being unfaithful she will deny deny deny until the very end. she'll even deny it past a break up. OR she's telling the truth..

it's a fucked up situation and wish I could help you out of it but bottom line is that if you feel like she can't be trusted don't trust her and move the fuck on. there are many other women out there and especially ones that won't waste your time.

but ya. something is going on.

I have done this my self, and I have helped many fellow Anons and friends using this method to find out if a girl is cheating.

1. Acquire bottle of alcohol
2. Find a night when neither you or her are busy
3. Put on a movie, tell her you're going to have a drinking game or some shit
4. Get her drunk as fuck, but don't get drunk yourself
5. After she starts getting tired, start getting her horny
6. Get the bitch soaking, ready to take some dick
7. Right before you fuck her, suddenly stop
8. She will ask you whats wrong
9. You reply "I know you've been fucking
10. If she's drunk enough, she should either start crying and apologize or deny it

if she denies it, then chances are she isn't cheating.

Underage and b&

my advice is stop downloading thumbs and fucking download fullres faggot

I guess I have to be the one to tell you op.
She's a whore. Get rid of her. Just break it off. That part of your life Is over.
Unless you're a little cuck faggot who wants to watch your 'gf' get railed by another dude.

she's cheating
dump her

this works, but also can start a world of problems if you do not leave the relationship after she confesses. dont be stupid. love will not repair a cheater's heart.

You fucking dumbass OP stop ignoring the red flags and leave that girl, she's obviously still cheating on you

Did you run MKUltra?

follow your instincts. im telling you this now, if your gut is giving you a heads up, something's up.

So when girls do this, it means the balance of power has shifted. The only way you can regain it is by 'Stop wanting to be with her from the whole of your self.'
Be like okay i dont care, i'm done with this crap, no guy should have to deal with a person who hides stuff and makes up shit or tries to delete messages. Simply get out, emotionally first, physically next.
Be like, fine go do your shit, and i'll do my shit, these types of people aren't correctable. Even if she is loyal for 4 years, the 5th year she will go out and hoe, cuz she either: has friends who are hoes, or thinks thats how life is supposed to be lifed, or has a crippling need to be aproved by people other than you, cuz you dont matter anymore, you arent enough for her horizon to be filled. You were a conquest, and now you dont matter, only way you can matter is if you are OUT. so GET OUT!

well you should have told her to text him in front of you saying what you want to do when we meet ;)? and take the phone until you get a reply

So agreement has been reached that he did not accidentally just pull her number out of his phone on accident after years and send that message meaning to send it to someone else?

I want to believe she is not lying but fuck....it just does not make sense.

You faggots aren't even using the word in it's proper context. You idiots just throw that word around all the time.

>Love will not repair a cheater's heart
especially not drunken love.

Would you marry her? If you wouldn't you should end it. She is guaranteed 100% to be cheating on you with this guy

Same poster here:

DONT LISTEN TO EXCUSES, IF YOU AREGUE YOU LOSE!

Be like, okay, i dont care, i'm done, sure, yes its aaaaalllll my fault, happy? now gtfo.

do this nigga if you havent broken up already

she's lying. jesus christ dude do you even have to ask? gtfo of there

What is with you faggots and downloading ridiculously small pictures? For fucks sake

Don't you have in faterica phone bills with every texts and calls ? If so, just get and check it

This
/thread

No, OP should stop fighting with her, cuz any further arguement means that he wants her, he should stop right away

Dear user,

Firstly, I would like to start out by saying as is both obligatory and obvious from this post... OP is a faggot.

Secondly, what you have here is a golden opportunity OP. You're only seeing the black in this, and you're even fooling yourself not to. She's totally banging this guy Cred Forumsro.... But wheres the upside user? I'll tell you...

>lift number of dude from phone
>make secret bro contact
>let him know you're ok with it
>invite him over
>tell him its a cuck thing but she cant know
>arrange it so gf doesn't think youre around
>hide in closet
>superawkward 3some
>film it
>profit

fucking kill yourself

its not an argument, if she refuses to do this then he should drop her, just he will have the satisfaction of knowing and exposing her

Im pissed about the sitchy, but I lol'd at this.

okay, it's a hard decision to just up and leave a girl based on what seems like 'rumours' or a 'hunch'

one solution:
secretly screen her text messages and facebook or any other social media account. cover your tracks: that means history, letting a pc go back to sleep, whatever.

do what you need to do to feel secure in the relationship again. if you don't feel like that is possible: leave, and let her know why.

no girl is worth your sanity. you only have this life.

Or better yet a slight change from your plan
>hide in closet
>wait until they start slammin
>kill both of them

not op. just someone who wants you to kill yourself.

This has nothing to do with gut feelings. It's fucking, obvious at the very least, she is meeting this guy and she's trying to hide it. Doesn't mean they're already fucking but that would have been an eventuality.

Tell her only way you guys have even a small chance to stay together is she comes clean and admits it and she gets her shit straight.

This

SOO absolutely sure he did not accidentally text her. That is the only answer that would be acceptable. She texted back "HUH?" and he did respond before she left.

What is she is being honest? She told me she was in love me with me, has no idea why he would text her..and is getting pissed at me for being a dick.

whats sauce

went through a similar situation, ex was talking to her ex behind my back for months and hung out with him and lied and said she was going to a friend's how's, when I had asked her who this guy she was texting she said just a friend but I remembered she told me the name of her ex and it was the same dude, but she did the same thing and tried to Filip it on me and said I WAS the one being jealous and she would break up with me blah blah blah

>2. She has totally attempted to flip this against me like I have done something wrong. Do you agree that probably means she is hiding some shit?

This is called blame shifting. She is trying to make you guilty for a wrong she did by saying it's abhorrent that you question her. "How DARE he question my fidelity? How DARE he tries to find the truth about me?"

The only people who have something to fear are those who have something to hide.

ah man. truthfull user i had a situation like this happen to me with my current gf secretly messaging her ex. nothing sexual but i put an end to it off pretty fucking fast --- they also had no chance of seeing each other since he lives half way around the world.

so what i'm saying is that i understand how hard this situation is. and the person is always going to make you feel guilty about your eventual decision to leave. i'm not in your situation and you've given us a lot of facts but i'm sure there are details so small that they wouldn't even be worth sharing here, but are helpful in you making your decision.

good luck.

please fucking die

Didn't sound like anything problematic to me until I read that she attempted to flip it against you.

Something is definitely up. Whenever my girlfriend does this to me, she's hiding something.

I would look into it. Women with a history of deleting incriminating texts tend to be a bit sleazy, btw.

There is no fucking way some dude accidentally texted her those words at 4am.

thats what they do! women will try and make themselves the victim...this shit is nothing new.

Witnessed

user's girl is wandering from his mid size sedan of a dick and movin on up in the world to a stretch Lincoln Navigator.

Thats not accurate at all. Which is why this is confusing. I have money, and nice dick, pretty good guy who has never had any issue with chicks. Cant wrap my mind around this being an accident even though I want to.

I think you're insecure and a man shouldn't be insecure. not to say women don't cheat, but you only have control sometimes in how you behave and take things. Women go for confidence after all and it will be better for you. If she's gonna cheat you really don't have much control unless you got her chained in the basement. So opt to just be a secure man.

What are you gonna do?

You probably turned into a beta like 90% of dudes that get into serious relationships

first of all: checkerino
second: LISTEN TO ME YOU GODDAMN FAGGOT. GET RID OF HER AS FAST AS YOU CAN. be-fuckin-lieve me, this sounds like a lil something i know, and it's always the same.

She sent me several texts about me being a dick...and i should trust her, and it makes her question us because i dont. I just dont understand how this would happen on accident. Im pretty practical. Simplest explanation tends to the right. Which is simpler though...that something is going on or that it was an accident.

>sketchy texts
>previois history of deleting incriminating messages
>not telling her story right away, probably made up while you got the dogs inside
>immediatly trying to make you feel as if you are the villain

Red flags bigger than the waving flag of the Soviet Union. I say make her tell the truth, then dump her like the whore she must probably is. Resort to camlmness, if she sees you distressed then she'll get advantage of it and control the conversation. Stay cool the whole time, maybe even fake some naiveness. But stay persistent on the subject. Her guilt will break her eventually.

I told her to tell the truth or leave my house. Not beta at all. Very matter of fact. You would not describe me as beta, at all.

goddamn you fucking basement-dwelling lvl80 virgins. "secretly screen" blah blah. don't do anything secretly, op. if your gut tells you to do so, then leave her.

No I meant over the course of the relationship

How often have you two been having sex lately?

you don't understand how this works, do you, cupcake?

WTF did I miss...

Nothing has really changed with fucking, perhaps a little less lately. Just really stuck on if the text was an accident or not.

Nope nope nope
Same shit happened to me once
spending night at girls and phone rings at 3:30am. She wakes up as fast as she can and hits the silence, at this point I'm already awake. Don't make much of it to not seem like a controlling asshole.
Next day I ask her who called her, she says she didn't know and that she would call back to find out, then told me it was wrong number.
Needless to say she was a cheating on me, it was probably some guy that wanted to go over.

Don't let this slip like I did, I stayed for another year and she cheated on me
Multiple times before I found it all out.

Don't be a cuck

>4. Get her drunk as fuck, but don't get drunk yourself

Explain how.

I mean if she has a history of being sneaky then she is probably lying. The likelihood of this being an accident is out of this world dude. Has she gotten new phones or changed numbers since they last talked? If so they would have had to exchange info again. Just end it dude it will suck and she will make you feel bad but she is being sneaky about meeting a dude she's fucked and she's been sneaky before in the past.

Of course she's cheating. Blatantly obvious. When she brought up past shit you've done its called blame shifting and only people that are guilty do it. It's basically an admission.

>You've done bad things, too!

The "too" means as well, meaning she did do a bad thing.

checked. also: how did you find out in the end?

Be like "babe im sorry,i just get paranoid sometimes because you used to delete your texts,i love you,im sorry,do you want to come back home and we can have a couple of drinks and make up?" Then get her fucked up so she tells the truth

Definitely cheating on you and she knows you know. That's why she left.

She's cheating on you, OP. Don't waste another second on her. I had a woman do the same thing. I gave her a chance and she continued to do it. By the time I finally stopped being a pussy and left her, I found out she was doing it for the whole 18 months we were together. All with the same guy. Move on.

You already need you know to dump the bitch user, you just came here for support.

>Don't be a cuck
Ses the cuck..

Ok op, you seem like a good guy. I'll throw my bit in.
Run bro, you just said she has a history of hiding these things by deleting texts. So this is the first time you caught it. Not the first time it's happened (in this situation).
Dump her...nudes...

She is acting this way because you are a paranoid, controlling prison guard type boyfriend with shit self esteem. This is also why she feels she deserves better. She longs for a time when she was not living under a stasi regime. I hope for her sake that you end this as soon as possible. You can learn from this and be more easy going in your next relationship. Don't be angry, don't be sad, don't be afraid. We all fuck up and this could be the beginning of a positive part of your life. Good luck bro.

Stop being a cuck and dump her ass. Try to do it properly and make sure no guy tries to come beat the shit out of you. This happened in another thread but the cuck got his ass kicked.

>>>>inb4 tfw the reason she's cheating on op is cuz he spends too much time on Cred Forums

what a bunch of bs

>>bought cheap iPhone from friend
>>sign into her iCloud
>>sign into her email and delete new device notifications
>>Keep all her cheating texts
>>can't wait for when the divorce and dump all the shit i has collected
>>fuck only guys now - love no one - ever again

SJW spotted. Fuck off faggot.

Do you honesty believe it was an accident? You realize how ridiculous that sounds right? You don't text someone by accident at 4am. It really doesn't seem like it matters; its obvious you're in denial and even if you're not, you're not gonna do shit about it anyway. She will continue to cheat and you'll stay like a good cuck

Correction. This isn't what women or men inherently do. This is what shitty people do.

Yeah, she's cheating on you and you're retarded for getting taken advantage of like this. She's not loyal and you staying with her is very bad for your well-being. She's legit a fucking snake.

>history of deleting incriminating texts
>stalls with explanation of said incriminating text she couldn't delete in time

No she's not texting that fuck by accident.
Yes she's hiding shit, probably a lot of it.

Now here's my advice to someone like you, OP. The average guy would've already broken up with her, but you're a special case. You're loyal to a fault. A fault of being a cuck, and that fault is your own. So just invite the guy over, agree to let him fuck her (he's already fucking her, as well are other dudes) but only in your supervision. Just give in and let him penetrate your woman and let her walk all over you.

most probably this

I'd move on bro. Even if she fesses up, or it's all one big misunderstanding, you're never going to truly know and eventually it'll start to eat at you.

Good luck trying to have a relaxed life being paranoid and suspicious of your spouse to the point where you demand to read her texts.

Dump her quicky. She's taking advantage of you.

Agreed. There is no way he texted her at 4 whatever in the morning on accident. This was a conversation, that you stepped into the middle of man. Sorry. Clearly her and this guy talk.

i-i-is that... Louis CK?

this

i agree on the point that it has no place in a relationship. this is the exact reason why he should leave her. if it were relaxed, she would be the one coming and showing messages (not to mention that stuff like that wouldn't even happen).

Sorry man, youre wrong. Im not that guy at all. Pretty much the opposite. Im about as easy going as they come. Unfortunately, I am practical, when something seems out of place I take notice.

Funny story but to be honest I knew it all along... But I was caught in the whole "Youre being controlling and jealous and possessive" act. She fucked with my brain so hard to the point where I thought I was irrational for having these gut feelings. She ended up dumping ME out of guilt I assume.

the fact she cheated was obvious after the fact we broke up

It was a pretty heated breakup since she told me just to come over like always and dumped me out of the blue.
I got offensive and asked her questions. She kept denying things humans can't possibly not remember. Like the one time she met her "friend" at the park to "tutor" him on math. She denied remembering that it even happened, she denied remembering that phone call in the middle of the night. Like I was making it up. She said she didn't know what I was talking about when I asked about (insert other sketchy circumstances). It was just too obvious at that point, she didn't even try to make shit up or many didn't plan on me trying to find closure.

I think I got the best laugh though, because after that I cut off all contact with her. Still had her on fb but She deleted me off After I got with a new girl, then she added me again a while after but I never accepted the friend request. She then Tried to call me around Christmas a couple of times (like 8 months after) but I didn't answer lol been like a year and half and not a single word I've spoken to her. I knew her well I know this fucks with her even today lol

We were together for 4 years and she honestly did love me but she was just very very damaged goods.

But hey, she did anal, Ass2mouth, would blow me all the time, let me do whatever I wanted and had the cleanest butthole I've ever licked lol at least I have the dozens of videos I took of us fucking to nostalgically fap to every once in a while.

She was the best fuck I ever had, worst gf. It's either one or the other am I right?

What the fuck are you doing tell her to get her stuff and leave, get reqdy for her to try and get the guy to go beat you up hahahahahah

Ex-cuck. I was young and women are very good at manipulating. If I had concrete proof she was cheating I would have dumped her on the stop. My current gf is loyal as hell and if she pulls sketchy shit she's out of my life in an instant. Honestly I've never experienced less drama than I have in my current relationship

Well if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I don't know you.

So pretty much let your gf cheat on you because feminism right? Lol

Don't drink the booze. Is it that hard?

Last time. Fucking need opinions. Yes or No the odds of this dude texting her on accident are pretty slim.

Post those videos I haven't fapped yet today

You can't LET someone cheat. To cheat you have to break an agreement.

Are you retarded? Literally everyone is saying the same shit that there is zero chance it was an accident

If you don't dump them on the spot you're letting them get away with cheating

Trying to find any reason I can to believe what she is saying. Its becoming very hard.

You can jump out of the vehicle now and watch with relief as it goes off the cliff, exploding at the bottom, or go down with it thinking 'this isn't happening'.

My nigga. You're pretty much spot on man.

Read Chances are pretty high it was no accident, just like it was no "wrong number"

Also, was there a contact name on the phone? If not, how did she recognize that #?

That's because it makes no logical sense and you know that

You're fucking weak dude, you really shouldn't even be in a relationship if you don't have the balls to break up with someone that's clearly cheating on you.

Run text recovery software on her phone bro what kind of phone does she have?

> She has totally attempted to flip this against me like I have done something wrong. Do you agree that probably means she is hiding some shit?

Guilty conscience, get rid mate.

oh brother. ooohhhhh brother. i hear ya loud and clear. like describing my ex. we were together for 5 years, and i never found out i she had really cheated on me. what i do know is that she had been meeting her ex behind my back, not telling him anything about me, not telling me anything about him. her other exes i was allowed to know about. he would call her up from time to time or ring the doorbell in the middle of the night. it stopped at some point, but it never let me go. so i broke it off eventually. it was disastrous, but i think the right thing to do.

>She was the best fuck I ever had, worst gf. It's either one or the other am I right?

lol i believe it really is like that. the fucking was insane. a friend of mine once told me that i would never find a girlfriend like this again, and neither would she.

A monogamous relationship is an agreement dumbass.

Shit, if it was an open relationship then it wouldn't be cheating would it?

If there is no agreement, that means that there is no relationship. If there is a relationship there is an agreement to monogamy unless stated otherwise.

No. There was contact info. She really did not want to open the message in front me. She said it was because she was shocked he would even be contacting her.

Try dr fone for ios and there are others for android

Ofcourse it's fucking hard, there isn't any reason for you to believe her. You said she already fucked this dude so she's confortable enough to fuck him again, guess why he was saying what day he's free for...

Dump. No matter what good times, no matter how long you've been a couple. Dump the bitch. Honestly, nothing good can come after this. If she doesnt go through with it this time she will in the future with someone else. She's obviously lying.

Dude are you ok? That's pretty much exactly what I was saying (minus that weird contradiction in the end).

She was shocked he was contacting her, yet they were mid conversation.

Lol I have a girl that goes thru boyfriends but always fucks me. She really wants to be with me but lol she's a whore.

I fucked her whole she told a dude she loved him. She sucked my dick while he told her he loved her.

It probably happened to me at one point. Such is life. Don't trust women.

I dont know if it was mid conversation. He was obviously having a conversation with someone. She swears he must have texted her on accident and she is totally innocent.

Ok, laying aside my previous theory that you are a control freak that is very hard to live with, here's your options: end relationship immediately or start telling eachother the truth and respecting eachother and forgive and forget and shit.
NOT an option: go on like this.

Sad that now I have dramafree easy chill relationship but sex is meh..... Like, date a nice girl and never be truly sexually satisfied or date a dirty slut who will make you cum buckets but be emotionally unsatisfied/Cucked.

I blame feminists and their "women's body's belong to them so even if they're in a committed relationship they can do whatever they want because you can tell women what to do because you're being a controlling sexist pig! Let her go out at 3 am with her ex. What don't you trust her? Well she doesn't deserve you.!!!"

I was in a 7 year relationship and my girl had similar shit going on. Dumped her ass, found new girl, so fucking happy now. ditch that cunt...

if by now you still need our advise, you're a cuck and will continue to cuck. case closed and /thread. sage this cancer

> 11. also, when she's drunk, you can beat the shit out of her, and she won't remember it.

is that part of your plan too? "i saw it once in a movie, so it's gotta work every time, on every person, in every situation!"

Your statement is wrong, getting cucked is letting a girl cheat. Most of the time
Cucks don't want to be cucked but they're too much of a pussy to stop it from happening thinking they'll never find anything better

17 year old dildo

>conversation
How does she know it was her ex? Does she have his number memorized or saved as a contact?

His name was there. She has him in her contacts. There was no other message in the thread, just that one.

women do this shit all the time, with or without something to hide. It's just how women are.

they want you to be happy with them all the time, and when you get angry for something they did, they open all the emotions at once, stirring all the pieces of all the puzzles together in a giant mess, and then they feel like it's not fair that you are mad at them for doing whatever minor thing it was.

youtu.be/_X0b6NHzl4E

No. She's manipulating you bos.

Truth!

It's over for her, but not for you. You have no way to win by staying. Revenge is not winning, besides the best revenge is live a happy life.

Let it go. Move on.

Run DRFONE FOR IOS OR DROIDJACK RAT ON HER PHONE ASAP YOU FUCKING CUCK POST THE RESULTS interesting thread tho

Dude, you're on the same boat as I was. Like I said, I was with her for almost 4 years while she fucked with my brain making me think I was delusional.

Honestly, just let it happen. Get cucked for a while it will make you better man in the end. It will teach you to follow your gut Instinct. You're not gonna find concrete proof, because she's too good at hiding her tracks. Let her drag you along for a while in her hurricane of lies, and eventually it will consume her and she will let you go.

It'll become too much effort to hide all the shitty things she did, and it will out weight the benefits of having you.

If you break it off right now but ARENT certain of your instinct you will always doubt yourself. "Maybe I WAS being irrational." It won't make you a better man.

Now if you understand that your gut is right and put trust in it, and break it off knowing you are doing the right thing go ahead! I encourage your growth as a man

do you have nudes

Tits or GTFO

Hmmm have those on laptop at work. Wouldn't post them anyways as I'm not a fucking asshole. I'll post HER delicious asshole though

Hmmmm there it is

ude, girls lie. I've been through this before. even if they bat the person away now, they know that person wants them and will likely engage sometime in the future if they're ever mad at you or bored

better to cut your losses and make her feel like shit on the way out

shes cheating.

just stay with her and fuck her, start seeing other people..

monkey branch like girls do.

She's fucking cheating bro

got any more ?

stop trying to rationalize... loyalty is loyalty no matter how much money you make or who you think you are in life

Sorry bro, she sounds exactly like my ex.

I stayed with her, believed the lies. Turns out she'd slept with about 6 guys during our relationship. I tried to stay again like a beta fuck. Got me depressed for 14 months, as in, clinically depressed.

Get out of there NOW.

Holy shit! This is one of the best advice I have seen here on 4chins. Screen capped and saved for own reference.
OP, listen to this user.

Just trying to give her benefit of the doubt. It could have been an accident. I just really do not believe that it was. Dont want to wrong about this.

You're too far into denial. Many of us were here too. You're just gonna let it go on, and try hard to find a reasonable explanation for everything. One that satisfies your curiosity.

You're not going to find it.

You can try as much as you want. But the fact of the matter is that if she wasn't doing something wrong, she simply wouldn't be hiding anything from you, or playing the blame game. I know you feel that you love her and that she said it too. But I told a girl I loved her, she said it back, and she still dropped me for another guy. PLEASE leave the relationship before you're forced to go through what many of us already have. You have to be a man and get rid of her. It will take some time to get over her, and you may even spend many nights lying awake and missing her, thinking about her. But when you are finally free of having her on your thoughts, it will be incredibly liberating.

TL:DR GET RID OF HER NOW, RATIONALIZATION DOESNT WORK IN THIS SITUATION

One detail should be raised, nobody did it yet : did you plan to see her that night ?

If i was cheating, i would make sure to prevent the lover to send me texts in specific moments.

It wasn't planned ? You're fucked.
It was ? High possibility she forgot to tell the guy this time, or thought you would sleep at 4am so no problem.

I'm very curious of your answer.

You can't change a hoe. It's on her not on you.

Yep too far in denial. Like I said earlier maybe he needs to stay, like we did, until he figures out his gut feeling was right all along, then next time he won't hesitate to be a man and follow that feeling

This is freaking me out. Where are the nipples?

Very good question, and I had not thought of it. She went to a birthday party for a friend of hers. She did come to my house tipsy afterwards. It could be rationally concluded that they had been texting through the night, and she said fuck it and came to my house. I dont know. That just presents more questions.

So her ex texted that to someone else but she got the text on accident? Is that what she is claiming?

So it wasn't planned, right ? She's cheating. 100% sure. And she removed everything to avoid problems.

It's very hard, i'm actually in a shit situation with my girlfriend myself (breaking up and getting back together multiple times) and it's very hard to put an end, i didn't succeed yet despite my experience ...

Try to find someone else, switch, stop it.

Yes. I suppose, she says she has not talked to him so she has no idea why he would text that to her.

That's an ass, friend.

Dude reply to this
Read it, and choose one of the two options there. There's really no alternative to your current situation. Just look at all the similar experiences your Cred Forumsros have had, and needless to say most of them decided to stay (including me) and are better because of it- now when shit hits the fan we know who to trust, ourselves.

/thread

kill her and the ex

Edit: captcha was trees, bury em in a forest.

One time I was sitting on the couch with my ex, watching the notebook and she got a text from a guy. The text said "make me ;p". The conversation was empty, so she had clearly deleted texts either before I got there or the night before.
At that point I was feeling pretty bad, and I straight up asked her to her face "are you cheating on me?"
She denied it completely.
I believed her and went along with it, and didn't even doubt her or anything
Big mistake

Just check her phone bill to see if that number existed in her text log before that

Wow man. That blows. Would like to know for sure. How could I know she is lying for sure. I dont want to put anything on her phone or anything like this.

Text logs are bs. They don't keep track right. If you find it before then good for you that concrete proof, but if you don't that doesn't mean it didn't happen

This tells you all you need to know. Every conversation has its own thread you have to open, this means there almost 0% chance that you can send a text in the middle of a convo to someone else. The text the guy sent was obviously in the middle of a convo which means she has deleted the other posts. Plus she didnt want to open it, plus she has a history of deleting texts.

In conclusion, there is almost 0% chance this was an accidental text.

is it you place or hers? if its your kick her to the kerb

agree totally, i think it's just obvious and OP is just too much of an emotional faggot to admit the truth right now. He will get to it sooner or later

Its mine, and I did. She has sent me several texts. She sent him one back that said "huh?". She told me she will send me his response and then she will maybe except my apology. That has yet to happen.

man, she can totally manipulate and rebuild the conversation, the guy is with her don't forget about this.

it's all bullshit.

I'm the same guy from
The point I'm trying to make to you is. YOU WONT KNOW FOR SURE
YOU CANT KNOW FOR SURE NOW- UNLESS YOUR GOING PRIVATE DETECTIVE OR TRACK HER LITERALLY 24/7 YOU WONT FIND OUT
SHE WILL GUILT TRIP YOU AND MANIPULTE YOU INTO THINKING YOURE IRRATIONAL

Eventually the truth will come Out though.

Listen man, stay and get cucked, she can't keep it up for TOO long (maybe a couple of years) and once you find out the truth, you will trust your instinct more and every single relationship after this one will be a huge improvement because you won't take shit like this from your partner.

Or you can man the fuck up and trust your gut 100%, then you don't have to go through the humiliating process of getting cucked and will be alpha as fuck

Just drop it and say it's no big deal. Women like it if you don't care. It pissed them off but it makes them want you more.

fuck the apology, hate to say it probably playing you and living the cushy life

kick her out straight away and when people ask tell them what shes been up to, get in there before she starts running her mouth

you got your own place and seem to know whats up, so you'll be ok?

how long u been together i only read the first few posts at the top

She just texted me the screen shot of his response.

"sorry wrong XXXX, I really need to put last names on contacts"

OP, I feel you. I get why you are wanting to hold on to the slim hope that you are wrong about her. You are a good guy. You know you will find someone in a heartbeat but you don't want to feel guilty in case she wasn't at fault. If she is a good partner she would listen to your concern and tell you why your assumptions are wrong. Her blaming you should leave you no choice but to let her go. Trust your gut. It has served you well in life so far. Hasn't it?

The best advice you'll get on Cred Forums

bullshit

Hahahahahahahahahahaha omg are women literally replicas of each other?
Is there like a Coalition of Women's Rational that uploads a program into 90% of women with the exact same algorithm? Like, this is textbook stuff!!! Making you apologize LOL

I remember I once asked her over the phone and she cheated and she got SOOOO mad and yelled and screamed and hug up, and I had to call her to apologize for the accusation lol

If this had happened in front of you right after she got the text then maybe it would mean half a shit.

By now there has been plenty of time for her to tell him to lie.

True story: Caught my wife of 10 years cheating on me by checking phone logs because joint account. Every night I was working late she talked to a dude . Longest call was 6 hrs long!

I think he deserved to have her because I am not capable of listening to a woman for 6 hrs even if we were having phone sex!

This is an alpha man right here. Good for you

Just that text or the full story about her asking him why the first text at 4am?

Haven't seen that image posted in years

She said she will continue asking him questions if i want her to, to prove they have not talked.

Fuck you op
You keep ignoring our advice.
Literally 99 percent of posts agree with your gut feeling.
You're just like me with my Ex.
What, you think I didn't post on Cred Forums about it asking for advice too?

she basically might have called him to tell him to write this down. easy as fuck.

this works only when you're still in the room man

fuck her faggotry plus your dubs in this thread should be telling you what to do without our help

/thread, definitely solid advice.

You should call the guy or text hi yourself and get him to talk.

accept your apology LMAO

dude...

i have busted females doing this. even one i was dating. you're getting played

you've actually genuinely voluntarily allowed yourself to be cucked. she's cheating, you bust her and now you're apologizing. this is gold

once upon a time i was the lover of a cheating bitch. the sex was very good, 100% worth it.

once his boyfriend was very fucking close to catch her. guess what ? she made him apologize for investigating her and being suspicious.

he apologized, went full beta and trusted her.

i fucked her for months and put an end to it after a while.

this thread brought tears from me coz it felt like the old Cred Forums

You're a cuck if you already haven't left her and fucked some other bitch, pack her shit and throw her out op

OP, tell her how your trust has been shaken because of this and it is absolutely essential that at this time she comes clean about where she is in this relationship. She should let you see her emails, phone records, etc to come clean and change her passwords after if you are satisfied. If she doesn't care about how you are feeling then she doesn't deserve you anyway.

OP, here's the best advice I can give: fuck her one last time (get her to do anal, whatever) because she'll see that as payment and then dump her ass.

I can guarantee she's considered or already has cheated on you. Go with your gut, bust one last nut, and GTFO.

this ass and pussy is basically perfect man

She is now saying she has to think about things because of the way I have treated her.

Actually if someone has two girls with first name say 'Femanon' in their contacts on phone and they are texting one by choosing their name from the contact list, they could select the wrong 'Femanon' by accident and send her the text meant for the other. I have done it more than once with two Christines I have on my contact list.

ps bro. sorry

Please crouch when you are walking through my door cos your horns are gonna tear my door apart you cuck.

protip: if your last resort is to ask Cred Forums for relationship advice, your relationship is shit

time to find a new girl

get out of there OP its a trap.

Don't show weakness. Don't let her know that you are questioning your decision. If she wants to talk about it like grown up mature people she is welcome to talk to you. If not, wish her well and say goodbye. You deserve someone who would understand how a 4 am text from an ex would look like to you and respect that by assuaging your concerns.

/thread

(i guess it's the 2nd so far but OP don't reply anymore)

Oh sweet a cuck thread
fap fap fap

tachanka speaks the truth

17 year old dipshit. I fucked your mother at wendys after I bought her a frosty.

somehow he is even more cucked than you for waisting so much goddamn time and you were the one that was supposed to be getting cucked

goddamn that is some advanced level meta cucking, a cuckception if you will

good tell her to fuck off

Dude, she wants to blame the shit on you when it breaks, because she doesn't want to be labelled as the cheating whore. But she IS the cheating whore. End it and make sure everybody knows!!

u need us ? to break up with her? u are a pussy already .:(and u ll stay with her .i bet that

Is this a lil wayne thread now?

I fucked your mother at wendys after I bought her a frosty.

Fucked her right in the ass like she got no pussy.

The thrilla in manila was like a pogo dance in relation

Call that the renegade power train penetration

Ama fuck that shit like it's a blackie

Call that shit a jackie

chan

ah ma nigga.

yeah.

I just think he's going on the "alcohol is a truth serum" kinda thing, which I partly agree with.

I pmsl! (Pee'd myself laughing) Caught me totally off guard. How do you 'like' or 'upvote' a comment on here?

no, it is definitely innate to women

Son, she wasn't cheating all of 10 years. When I suspected something, I trusted my gut and confirmed that I was right. Promptly divorced her and lived happily ever after! What would you have advised in your mature disposition, I wonder!

you did perfect, and also it can happen to literally fuck everyone

worst advice in the thread
kys faggot

This! I'm a little older than most on here and have more experience.ive seen once guys start going through girls phones, 'demanding' they read messages and questioning their gf friends it is all downhill. If your gf wants you to know something she'll tell you. My advice- apologize for your batshit crazy attitude earlier and hope to god she forgives you

Nope.

Well dumbass, they have been talking for two weeks. He came by her work to drop off his dog for a portrait. They did not talk last night but she texted him on Friday to ask when he would be coming by to see the proof photo for the portrait. She was crying and said it was innocent but knew it would look bad. At least thats what she said.

>hey ex, can you respond to me with "blah blah" so i can keep cucking my bf?
>sure hoe
>sorry wrong XXXX i really need etc"
>she deletes the bit where she tells him to lie

ta-da, stay cucked
also, she could call him, fb, whatever

>think about things because of the way I have treated her
woman speak for "i was wrong but you cant prove it so now you did wrong to out me, i now have an out of our relationship with me being the good guy and you the bad guy"

yeah sure, why would she stage a fake alibi with her lover ?
Dude, you did well throwing that cheating bitch out, celebrate tonight and get checked for std tommorow

>coming by to see the proof photo for the portrait
pretty fancy way of saying "giving her the D"

Yea she's hiding the fact she's fucking other dudes, get out now before she tries to keep you entangled in her lies, women aren't worth it anyway, when they fuck up you cut em off and find a new one

What's this? I don't get it. Are you op?

i don't understand your story bro

Yes. Now she has totally turned this on me. I treated her horribly and i have had girls text me..and she is rethinking the whole relationship now because i questioned her and didnt believe it was nothing.

Damn bro I'm totally using this in the future, and I know I'm gonna need it cuz bitches just love to cheat

Advices like
are shit. Before she's drunk as fuck, she'll quickly notice, you're just making her drink.

Drink half glass of sunflower oil beforehand. It'll work wonders and even if you drink a lot of liquor, you won't get drunk. Moreover. You can finish one bottle and start another and then another, pretending to be drunk as fuck. If you'll be perceived as that, she'll be more eager to drink even more (women logic, complex shit).

sorry to bear these news, your gf is a notorious whore

She is probably telling the truth...Women never lie about this stuff. You are wrong for being suspicious. If she does end up cheating it will only because you didn't trust her.
Face it, you're screwed.

girls text you ? you had the right to be super suspicious and if she's questioning the whole relationship for normal doubts, just tell her to fuck herself

t h i s

Oh boy oh boy.
She is fucking him as we speak user. Is time to let go...
I can hear her moans

Shes fucking someone also. Sorry to tell u bro.

you just caught her planning on cheatin on you nigger.

remember red pill: shes never yours, shes only temporary

That's what I was saying about being controlling and being suspicious. As a woman trust me We hate that. Now you are at risk of losing her over what may or may not have been anything. Tell her you are sorry- women respect a man who can own up- tell her you will respect her privacy- tell her you will stop communicating with girls IF IT MAKES HER FEEL BETTER. Remember you hurt her and its up to you to make his right. You don't sound like a bad guy, a typical man maybe lol but not bad and I hope your girl can forgive you

This thread has to be bait

That or op left long ago and some other user is trolling

Similar situation happened to me. The blame game. I told her that yes I got suspicious of her and asked her what did she do to help me overcome it. If she was really invested in the relationship she would have helped me get over my suspicions rather than blaming me and trying to shame me for voicing my concerns.

We will never know...or I am op..

>I treated her horribly

No you didn't. You're being manipulated you dumb fuck.

>and she is rethinking the whole relationship now because i questioned her and didnt believe it was nothing.

She's rethinking the relationship because she is ready to move onto the other guy and needs to convince herself the reason the relationship didn't work out was your fault.

You fucking dummy.

This has all the makings of a troll thread. Surely nobody is this blind

Lol when me and my bro used to be hardcore vodkaholics (talking atleast a 1.75 liter per person a night) he used to get me to drink 2 shots for every 1 of his, it's super easy to do once you got em tipsy already, plus women are lightweights when it comes to liquor, just maybe make mix drinks and don't put any in yours

"Hey is your ex still dating that fag? You should send her texts that make it seem like she's cheating on him, hahaha"

What a waste of quads

He who cares the least, has all the power.

Log into phone company website and look up message logs. Match the amount of texts to the amount of texts on her phone. If some are missing from her phone then she deleted them as it was evidence. Then you fucking rape her and throw her out the door. Then kill yourself.

this, this and this