I'm set

Knew somebody was gonna type this

so i have nothing

Look forward to meeting your love

>no one
>masturbate
>nothing

One down, two to go.

Come on your mom and pops maybe bro or sis?

Surprisingly hilarious

dude that's illegal

slim chance to find someone when i can't even manage a 2 minute conversation without getting scared looking for an escape route. and for some wierd reason i'm starting to be repulsed by sex because i view it as a thing of dominance and i really hate inequality
>inb4 sjw i'm just fucked in the head and no pills managed to help

Never got along super well with my family, so I'm saving that slot on the off chance that I find someone special.

>Muhammad
>Blowing up
>72 virgins

That's what a third-wave-feminism-controlled society does to men

Pepe
Shitposting
14th birthday

>>*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 seconds or your mother will die in her sleep
>>░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
>>░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
>>░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
>>░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
>>░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
>>░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀

it's funny that even if i have these kinds of ideas, i am a huge racist and hate the joos as much as your next nazi. and i also hate everything about the media and other bullshit that distracts us from them. idk what i am anymore

>Something to do
work and spend money
>And something to look forward to
next paycheck
have nobody to love. not even myself.

Exactly. Makes you all the easier to dehumanise.

Uhh you are a enormous faggot equality will never exist, nobody really cares about that kind of bullshit realize this and realize life will NEVER be "fair" there's ALWAYS someone who has the better part of life than you.

I got someone to love.
But not much to do and nothing much to look forward too.

Fuck this thread made me feel awful.

explain. i didn't really get it. how am i dehumanised if i'm one of the few that see through their bullshit? I think normal people are slowly becoming useless zombies at least i can still think even if i'm not the healthiest up there

MODS !!
Make Cred Forums Great Again, please.

> 8 years old neighbor daughter
> seize the means of production
> fuck her

>me
>nothing
>better life

yea i know equality is impossible because that bitch called nature made it so, but can't a guy just dream? well, equality will come when we are all dead. if some natural disaster or war won't do that, entropy will. the only good thing about existance is that it's designed to not last forever. after billions of years of bullshit and suffering, it will be ogre soon one way or another and that's the only sign of love that nature gave us.

We arent equal and thats not a bad thing

i used to think like this untill i got fucked by everyone i knew and cared about. they all sensed my weakness and attacked like wolves attack some near-dead small animal and i never did anything wrong i never initiate any form of violence and i never scheme and make silly plans to fuck someone over..but others do and i just can't handle it anymore. i just feel like existence is a mistake but don't worry i won't harm anyone or i'll become as rotten as they are. at least i have some pride left even if i'm slowly losing what's left of my mind
>inb4 edgy i know it sounds kinda silly

that is very obviously a tucan you dip

well what i do is act like a hobo all the time dont wear shoes dress shitty and I have 2 friends and girlfriend. Good people only care about who you are, Don't worry and look forward to the day you meet your real friends

nice trips faggot

uwu

jew

▲ ▲