Anyone wanna be an improptu smoking buddy? kinds bored and the gf is away today

Anyone wanna be an improptu smoking buddy? kinds bored and the gf is away today.

General stoner thread too i guess

Stop. You're doing what they want you to. Weed makes you docile.

Lol, I've done all my work for the weekend and don't plan on doing much more than playing on the PC for my day off. I'm fine

Tell that to your grandchildren who will have to fight in the race war.

bump

So much this.
Why do you think they legalizing weed in all the US and making you vote for a giant douche or a turd sandwich for the next president?

Pretty sure with whole the nation being stoned out of their mind there wouldnt be much of a protest when nukes are being launched.

Wake up people shit's about to go down.

Rise up white man! Break your chains! lol

my ex loved it when i smoked weed.
weed makes me horny as fuck.

i don't miss her though. i can't trust a girl that always hangs out with guys. she was in multiple groups of friends, and all those groups were 90% guys.

she "cheated" on me. kissed a guy. i didn't like it, so i broke up. she's hot and chill though.

But how?

>she says "most of my friends are guys"
fuck, don't even know if i should continue to pursue.

You're going to die young.....er than you normally would you fat fucking sack of Doritos, wheat thins, and marshmallow fluff.

i suspect she did more than just kiss.

i feel like i was cucked.

Put down the bong and begin beaming your mental waves into deep space where our Pleiadian space-brothers await our signal.

If enough of us do it then within 10 days there will be a battlefleet in orbit around this godforsaken rock.

Nu dworp lugh walon gulanis shirpa.

This statement will serve as a symbol of loyalty. Speak it to the first space-brother you encounter and you will be saved.

What did you smoke user?

The question isn't what I've been smoking, but rather what I haven't been smoking.

I'm high on truth man.

I'm here with you brother. My gf just told me last week that she was preggo with another man's kid and had cheated before that too. Fucking livid, but told her I can accept and forgive when in reality I'm already getting another girl, which will crush her spirit more than any amount of yelling or violence could. (she's one of those I'd rather have you cheat than fall in love types)

so fucking pissed it's hard every day to hold back the anger. at least they weren't black.

This actually sounds considerable.

What haven't you been smoking then?

The devil's herb.

I'll have what he's having

lol, don't stay too long with her before she cucks you harder and makes you pay child support and that stuff.

Now I'm confused.

Should I, or shouldn't I?
Bravo user, bravo.

pics?

I don't give a flying fuck. nuclear fallout would be an improvement

Depends on how much you love your race user.

Girlfriend can't smoke for at least a month due to serotonin syndrome. So that sucks.

Go play FO4 then, see if you're thinking the same after that.

A lot. Best race ever.

I know this is bait, but still... There are lots of scientific works on this topic and most of them proved to show that smoking weed does not impair your ability to think logically. It only makes you not wanting to perform, because, let's get honest here, weed makes almost every possibility to be perceived as a shitty way to spend time.

It started as bait.. but as time goes on I'm seeing that it's true.

I don't agree with you there. When I smoke weed I want to do a lot of stuff. It's when I'm sober I'm a lazy fuck.

But I could be an exception.

Then even more. When shit goes down, people won't be doing shit.

I posted that, it really wasn't bait. I'm seriously thinking that's the big gameplan. And when all fails, they are gonna blame it on the incapable president.

Not OP but
Nah im currently working 6 days a week, attending class full time, going to the gym a few days a week AND I volunteer at *two* local animal shelters. If I wanna smoke a blunt on my way to any of that, Im gonna. Have a nice day though...

Vote for Gary Johnson fag.

Are you fucking retarded

Where do u live man?

But don't you fucking understand a simple fact, that the politicians we choose are more or less representing the worst characteristics of voters in a given society? They are like us, just a bit worse. I am not American, which you have probably already noticed, and in my country every fucking time the elections come we choose uneducated drunkards, who are losers in every possible area they set their foot in. That's pretty much the image of an average voter in my country.

Pretty sure your country isn't the country with the most firepower.

But you're right. We let the fool lead the blind.