How do I stop caring about what other people think about?

How do I stop caring about what other people think about?

fake it until you make it.

>tip your fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

fedora tippers do care about what people think, that's why they wear the fashionable hat that makes dyke pussy wet.

couldn't tell you. it has always come so naturally to me.

I don't think that works for this though.

Realize that they think about you far less often than you can imagine.

Start thinking "what do I think of THEM" instead thinking "what do they think about me"

The realization that you cannot change what other people think or do and they cannot change you.
What you do have power over is how you react to a situation you can harbor resentments or feel sorry for you self or let anger and depression fester or you can let petty things go and work on improving your life.
It gets easier as you get older.

Nothing anyone says or does can have any significant effect on your life, unless you allow it. YOU are constructing your own reality. MAKE the world you want to live.

>It gets easier as you get older.

I'm 29 though

it's all in your head you stupid faggot.

Take an acting class.

Move back to Nigger Island.

Yeah sure

Acting classes might help me fake it but will it make me feel better if I fake it?

Physical age isn't a gauge of mental age I abused alcohol since I was 16 so I stayed a 16 year old for 20 years until I quit.
Then I started growing spiritually and stopped stuffing feelings and now I'm getting back on track.

Thats helpful nigger

Eventually the faking/making barrier can be breached and you'll become dead inside. You'll question whether or not you care and honestly not even know the answer.

I've heard massive damage to the prefrontal cortex can do something like that.

Just smack your forehead really hard with a hammer till you don't give a shit no more.

So how old are you now, like 50? Maybe we shouldnt really listen to your advice if youre just now "getting back on track".

You smell like a cardboard box full of puppies.

I've been wondering the same thing today, I also have that problem

I think the key is to pretend, over time it'll become a habit, your brain works like that, you think you're in control but it's actually your brain that makes you do things and it can be fooled, at some stage you'll be on automatic, its just that first step that's hard to get around to

Settle down, whippersnapper. I know what I'm talking aboot.

Well have they pooped or peed?

rapscallion