Hi Cred Forumsros, i just have found and entire field of this shit. What to do with it?

Hi Cred Forumsros, i just have found and entire field of this shit. What to do with it?
Can i get high with it?

yeah, but it's a complicated process. first you have to infuse it with sulfur, which can be done simply by soaking it in water mixed with sulfur powder, then you need to dry it for like 12 hours, then it can be chopped up and smoked

Thats a male plant so no.
If you find a female plant you need to trim the leaves off and dry it then once dried it needs to cure for like a week you can do that in a brown paper bag

Let it grow for anothef few weeks and try and nab it before harvest.
Thats a male plant btw so chances are the entire field has been polinated and will all have seeds. Its not the greatest thing but free field of weed is still better than no field.

If you are a real entrepreneur, try selling the seeds online, make up which strain it is. Tell em its feminized auto flowering OG Tahoe and sell seeds 5 for 50 bucks.

bump

those are actually hermaphrodites.
That plant in pic is prob past the harvest time. Or idk

But u can actually sell that shit OP

>cut
>let dry (google it)
>find a desperate stoner
>offer for good price
>profit

maybe be honest and tell the they r hermaphoridtes. theyr still gonna get high

Also, THE LESS SEEDS THE BETTER
Use the plants with less seeds and/or take out some seeds from the stuff u sell

Also, if there are plants with nice buds and few seeds u hit jackpot.
About how many plants we talking about?

Also, if owner catches u, you're dead

That's a male plant, go look for a female one, they got pistils and white hairs and shit. Looks dank though

Entire field? Grab a few handfuls and leave and never return, don't even talk about it.

Like a LOT.

lol nvm

i think thats hemp

still, u can try to dry some and sell it

all these retards saying it's a male plant need stfu...

how does a male plant bear seeds??

retards...

fromt he pic OP i can see theres some trichomes on the plants, it is obviously industrial hemp but if you were to grab a load of the tops and perform an iso wash you might end up with some smokeable oil, worth a try anyway!

see

are u retarded? they are clearly male, have the pollen balls, maybe at best hermaphrodites

clearly you've never grown weed... those are
NOT pollen balls you utter moron... those are seed sacks,, calyx's that are swollen because there is a seed growing inside... why are people so retarded

Fenotrigo

I would walk in the middle of the field and light it ablaze. While it all burning and i get high as fuck i stand in it all burning to a crisp. I take a knife and do sepuku

Find out who it belongs to
Blackmail them into giving you a cut
[spoiler]remove the concrete block from your feet and swim back up[/spoiler]
Profit!

OP, take all those top colas, and get a few bottles of everclear. Soak it all for a few days, pour off the booze, squeeze out the booze from the weed, and then let teh booze evaporate. you;ll be left with what little thc was in the weed. it'll be almost black. I've never done it with seeds in it, but I don;t see why that would be a problem.

you've never done an alcohol extraction?

not murican,
thought Everclear was something else

thats actually a good idea

Thanks. It works for me, and it's a lot easier (and easier to hide) thank a butane wash. Just not as pretty end product.