Martin shkreli to buy Cred Forums. Is he the hero we don't deserve?

martin shkreli to buy Cred Forums. Is he the hero we don't deserve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VSNfwFV0Ck
nytimes.com/2016/02/03/business/drug-makers-calculated-price-increases-with-profit-in-mind-memos-show.html
similarweb.com/website/reddit.com?competitors=Cred
strawpoll.me/11351586
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love that asshole, he could make Cred Forums better for sure

Thank god. He could ban some of the degenerates that frequent here.

That nigga wants to bring back harambe.

Poor harambe, killed over a nigglet

No, fuck this guy. I love him and his humor, but he's gonna make Cred Forums a Reddit clone in hopes of making a few bucks.

Fuck that sociopathic fuck. I would stop using this site if he bought it.

>inb4 Cred Forums pass costs $3750

No you should just use 4 Chan for tons of illegal stuff to get it perma shutdown and financially screw him

KEK

Who?

ITT People who haven't done an ounce of research and just believe main stream hype.

People pay the same price for his drug, companies like walmart and Walgreens aND insurance companies have to pay more

His company also spends more in research than any other drug company and they willingly make less profit too.

You only hate him or think he's a sociopath because someone else told you to think that way.

Do your homework newfags

I don't think you quite understand what he did with the whole dug price increase

>b-but CNN and Fox news told me he was EVIL and raised price to *gasp* $700

Fuck that shit he would completely change this website. Turn it into reddit 2.0.

>Board of directors
>Cred Forums
top kek

Guy is obviously a dick. We're fucked.

this site IS reddit 2.0

the only difference is that we all post anonymously instead of with usernames. That's it. Cred Forums is more maintream then ever. The exploding van days are long gone

Isn't he the nigga that bought that wu tang album?

He might be the right man, at least personality wise, But I'm afraid is right.

get in here faggots

(you) me or mother your dies in sleep, terrible death im telling you.

You're an idiot, he's a business man. His main goal is to make profit on the things he purchases, like the drug Daraprim that he increase the price to 750$ per pill instead of 13$. Cred Forums doesn't make shit, he's gonna wanna make some money off this site. He's gonna sellout and make this place Reddit 2.0.

He'd probably make you pay $700 to get in

I would buy Cred Forums just so I can shut it down forever for you autistic fucks.

Get a fucking life.

Kind regards, a professional powerlifter.

>implying Cred Forums is not already worse than reddit 2.0

>over 9000 trap threads with no spam
>full of shills
>blacked threads
>full of cuck
>every ylyl has 9gag/ifunny watermarks or le reddit may-mays
>tumblr fags freqent here

You know who ruined Cred Forums? Moot, when he banned people who disagreed with him on politics and social issues like feminism and gamer gate

your luck is not bad! Cred Forums is now for sale, go to /qa/ for more info

The dude is definitely an oldfag.

That's a bonus tbh

Martin Shkreli could be in this very thread

actually, why the fuck not?
i'd go out partying with him, his humor is just as fucked as mine, he doesn't care about aids-people.
win win win

he's not but we can make him if we shit the chat

It was shit long before that

Good, it's getting really shit here and I'd welcome any change. Even if it's a change that kills the entire site, I wouldn't care.
Better to put it down that let it limp on with the same disease.

Probably is. I still get the feeling that he would buy this site solely to try to turn it into something else and make a profit.

Ok so i want to prepare for the worst case...is there a place similar to Cred Forums or is anybody planing on creating a Cred Forums clone after it closes or it becomes shit?

Yeah, it's called Reddit.

Have you cunts learned nothing? If Cred Forums is ran to maximize profit margins by sacrificing user experience you're the faggots that are going to suffer. It's a nice meme, sure, but are you ready to get cuck'd out the ass for the sake of the meme?

If you buy Cred Forums im going to personally ruin his life.
You here me you moor faggot?

>becomes shit
You haven't been here long have you.

>People pay the same price for his drug

That's just fucking wrong, you cunt.

Seriously didn't even fire up Google?

Why is it impossible for you or any other child on this site to research both sides of the story.

He spent the profit in research

His drug company spends more % of bet income on research than any other drug company in the world and less % on profits.

AND again, the insurance companies and walmart puck up the bill, not the patient.

Also

That's an common tactic in the drug would and he hasn't even raised the price as much as other companies had in the past.

It was just an easily sesational story the news used to trigger idiots incapable of independent research on the topic while stroking off their infuriated corporate sponsors.

Also 5 people have said reddit 2.0

So I'm guessing you all got that from another person who told you what to think as well.

Your assumption that reddit is somehow more profitable than Cred Forums is also questionable.

Traffic and ads make money, not the format.

niggers, i was making a joke
I also like to suck his dick so hard on the internet, don't worry

If that faggot buys Cred Forums, i'm done.

shit tier bait
1/10

True, but it wasn't as bad as reddit until that.

Banning people with differing ideas is a reddit thing, used to keep the site mainstream, so when moot did it, it was to make the site more friendly to the Internet masses, and it worked.

We're full of normies now, and this thread is proof.

Even if the martin was as bad as everyone made him out to be, old Cred Forums would have praised him for fucking over niggers and fags

Good. People like you make cuck threads and need to go back to tumblr.

wait until he creates a paywall for Cred Forums so that he can improve the site

I just want Cred Forums to be a place where i can call everyone retarded faggots and be racists, is this just too much to ask for?

Jesus, I've been away for a couple if weeks, and Cred Forums is for fucking sale? Anyone care to fill me in on what the fuck is going on here?

So the idea everyone has about him is that he's a self interested sociopath that hates everything but himself...

And the thought is that he'll be good for us?

I don't know anything about this guy... but you fucktards don't know anything about people.

>actually buying a Cred Forums pass

Moot says Cred Forums bleeds too much money, seeks for the help of people on the site for guidance, everyone is retarded and cant come up with anything useful, shkreli wants to buy Cred Forums which will ruin the site because he is a money grubbing cunt

KEK HE'S DOING IT CHECK THE STREAM

Second this

That's different, losing money in hopes of saving someones life is much more important than losing money for a shit site Cred Forums. He's gonna wanna make more money than just breaking even. He's gonna fuck up this site if he does end up buying it.

WATCH THE STREAM

HE HAS NO CLUE

>that edgy teen music

there is so much new in this post i can't even

You're literally claiming that Walmart has to pay more will not pass that cost on to the consumer?

>Moot
I'm guessing you mean Hiroyuki
>Cred Forums bleeds too much money, seeks for the help of people on the site for guidance
Do you have a link to a site update or anything? I can't seem to find any.

Anyway, we had that 'donate or die' thing once, when moot needed cash fast. Brought in something like 14K within a week.

He can get fucked.

is this real?

Hahahahah

Then go take a bath instead, you smell cunt.

I think you lack faith in a multimillionaire.

Also I think he wants to buy it as a joke but more importantly, you should see who runs it today.

This place isn't anonymous anymore and the overlords sell your info.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyoK02F27E (I think this is the right video)

The current owners have a worse track record than martin, they are actual sociopaths and have sold out image board users already.

was he just literally reading the wikipedia page on Cred Forums?

>4channel

I'm guessing you don't know how pharmacy laws work in the US and how set consumer prices do either..

And then took the money to mootxico

Nice comeback bro. Sick burn.

nah he is actually a cool guy. Hed first permaban the pass users

>I know

Memes are fun

>help websites like reddit, imgur, tumblr

The influx of normies has much less to do with the culture of the site changing from within, and more just a consequence of social media and smartphones. Only weird internet loners used to be on chat rooms and forum sites, because you actually had to have the time and desire to find these mediums, and only people who had a genuine interest in technology and the internet were likely to be digging that deep. But the entire userbase has changed on a fundamental level and it was inevitable that Cred Forums would be infected.

So it begs the ultimate question... Is it worth trying to keep it alive for the few and far between threads that can be half decent? Or should we just cut our losses and kill it off now?

this

Hey, you're the one still talking to me.

>worse track record than martin
Gr8 b8
You couldnt hurt it if you wanted to
Lurk /biz/ just a little bit longer before posting

nothing of value would be lost

KEKKING HELL OF CANCER

Off you trot back to r3ddit now. Shoo.

good marketing plan. just bought my Cred Forums account, my kharma is ok now

Bump so this faggot sees this trhead

Martin needs to workout more.

He's a Trump shill. It's a no from me.

MARTIN IS BROWSING THIS THREAD

first post with my payed account, first dubs. checkem!!

finally, a reason for me to quit Cred Forums for life

Yes, think of the shareholders user!

his phone number 1 6 4 6 2 1 7 2 7 8 3

PHARMA BRO, I LOVE YOUR STYLE MAN, KEEP IT UP

>You couldn't hurt it if you wanted to
No, but part of the reason people come back here is because it hasn't changed much from a design/aesthetic perspective. If some faggot buys Cred Forums and tries to streamline it and turn it into a profitable business, it's going to lose the last factor that gives it some uniqueness and nostalgia. That would be the final nail in the coffin for most people, myself included.

GET IN HERE YOU FAGS

He also showed his ip on stream

He'd sell out, would do anything for money

He's the kinda guy to sell your details when doing unscrupulous stuff on here

Thanks for trying to correct the record.

Nice crop job bro

you're either retarded or a troll. calling others children while you fall for his bullshit spins. here, bitch nytimes.com/2016/02/03/business/drug-makers-calculated-price-increases-with-profit-in-mind-memos-show.html he increased the price 5000%, are you saying he started funding research 5000% more as well? guess the costs of his takeover -read this part, cunt? Turing Pharmaceuticals, had paid $55 million to acquire the drug Daraprim - will be paid for by caritas or sth, you retarded shit.
As for your utterly retarded claim that Cred Forums is somehow even close to reddit in terms of shekels, here, bitch similarweb.com/website/reddit.com?competitors=Cred Forums.org# 1.3 billion visitors vs 114 million. And even a bitch as retarded as you can understand that most advertisers stay the fuck away from a site associated in the general public with racism, school shootings and other marketing magnets. Retarded fucks like you should be legally forbidden to participate in any form of online discussion so as not to spread your retarded beliefs.

>board of directors
kek

Probably going to just turn it into a massive FBI honeypot and make a nice chunk of change in the process

Lmao he should read this so he knows I think he's a faggot kike that should just an hero

I took the screenshot straight from my phone. Go to his YouTube live stream

#
#
you're either retarded or a troll. calling others children while you fall for his bullshit spins. here, bitch nytimes.com/2016/02/03/business/drug-makers-calculated-price-increases-with-profit-in-mind-memos-show.html he increased the price 5000%, are you saying he started funding research 5000% more as well? guess the costs of his takeover -read this part, cunt? Turing Pharmaceuticals, had paid $55 million to acquire the drug Daraprim - will be paid for by caritas or sth, you retarded shit.
As for your utterly retarded claim that Cred Forums is somehow even close to reddit in terms of shekels, here, bitch similarweb.com/website/reddit.com?competitors=Cred Forums.org# 1.3 billion visitors vs 114 million. And even a bitch as retarded as you can understand that most advertisers stay the fuck away from a site associated in the general public with racism, school shootings and other marketing magnets. Retarded fucks like you should be legally forbidden to participate in any form of online discussion so as not to spread your retarded beliefs.

This guy is too stupid to make a simple post on Cred Forums. Took 5 minutes then gave up.

HE IS THE HERO WE NEED?!
We must restored our previous image of deranged and scary sociopath fucks, not the edgelords everyone says we are.

Immortan Shkreli

PHARMABRO IF YOU'RE HERE JUST KNOW YOU'RE A TRUE LEGEND

Cred Forums is your home, not pleb tier Cred Forums

if our purpose in life is to make as many ppl as happy as we can, your best option is to kill yourself. be a hero for once.

you can have him. enjoy your 5000$ aspirin pills.

Just checked into the live stream to see him acting like a complete newfag. Kek'd.

He is not jewish. He is a sand nigger

FUCKING GOOK EYED TWINK CUCK FUCKER KYS

what's r3ddit?

Guy who bought some drug and then made it highly profitable for himself and his company. The drug used to be pretty much free and it either helped or cured some horrible ailment. I don't know the exact specifics. He's a great businessman, but some people question his morals.

Just want to add that even though he made this drug super expensive he would still sell it at the original price to people who /REALLY/ needed it; some shit like that anyway.

his phone number was in that email

hes sent an email to moot saying he wants to buy Cred Forums from him, must be trolling surely?

confirmed for underage shitter who just believes anything he sees on CNN while his parents are watching tv

>inb4 cp flood on Cred Forums leaving shekeli streaming everything on youtube.

FUCKING FAGGOT CRYPTO JEW ALBANIAN SCUM

your mom

This fucking goyim has too much autism to own Cred Forums. He just emailed Moot to purchase Cred Forums when he doesn't even own it. How this man became anything is a wonder to me.

he raised priced for companies like Walmart and shit. Not the end customer. If they have insurance, the price would remain the exact same for them. He was making bank of companies that already had way too much

So wrong and butthurt he had to post twice.

Try reading an article that doesn't give you a confirmation bias fix.

Also
>NY times
>credible

What's next, huffpo?

he's just a master tier troll and anybody who doesn't see it is retarded

troll trolling trolls

"i will increase the edge of Cred Forums, more Cred Forums, more Cred Forums, more Peepee the Frog etc. we will measure edginess as metric"
i hate him already, fuck this faggot

REEEEEE FUCK OFF FAGOT

I'd feel good if Martin or Trump bought Cred Forums.

Hirohito has shrunken our file sizes to 2mb. I can't even post a good trap webem anymore.

Sachkrelli and/or Trump would actually CARE about us.

Ahh thanks for verifying. Not a person effected by it neither am I an American.

Kill yourself.

Seriously why don't you just go back to tumblr? It's not that hard

That chick is beautiful

you Cred Forums tards are going to scare him off

thank god he likes bjs and boobs

Seems to me like he's just trolling.

OP is a fag. OP probs has AIDS. What better way to fuck OP? Martin is the epitome of Cred Forums. Also, he buys shit to piss people off whenever he gets the chance. I don't see him making money off that Wu-Tang album, defs upsetting the chocolates though...

my name is martin shekels and I approve this thread

Who the fuck is that

I wanna kill Cred Forums. Skin it. Put its skin on a dog. Then kill the dog

im going to buy Cred Forums and my plan to fix the money issue is to force people to buy Cred Forums pass to upload images
fite me

not even using the fucking catalog. fucking newfag no wonder he gets trolled so easily by Oswalt

Probably this. He's an asshat, but he's also a Cred Forums-worthy asshat... But he'd probably just be trying to make a buck, not reveling in the fact that Cred Forums is his spirit animal :/

THISSSSSSSSSS

>bring boxxy back -> perhaps i will marry her
this is Cred Forums's savior

That's my daddy

put 15 dollars in this and stop crying, pussies

Oh man, can't wait for the loli threads to finally be banned by whoever buys this site. Fucking pedos

>hurr hurr durr kill yourself faggot
it's 2016, people who still use kys as a comeback are one of the primary reasons this place is full of cancer

Moot doesnt own Cred Forums anymore. He sold it to some japanese fag last year.

oh fucking really? tell us more you fucking faggot, think we dont know that?

Agreed.
I get that he is trolling but it's just weak shit tier. This guy would kill whats left of this place. Which might not be a bad thing, but still.

he want to make the site easier to use
this is bad
means no barrier to entry
MS doens't know anything

Oh shit really? This is news to me.

wait, WHAT?!

He's obviously not serious, he's live trolling all of Cred Forums and Cred Forums.

You sound like the stupid spics who say "I'm moving to Mexico if trump wins!" Just get out now and stay out!!

Don't even know why people are egging him on, bunch of idiots.

>OH VEY SHUT IT DOWN

obviously he is trolling everybody wtf quit being a bunch of newfags

schkrell schkrell is also a HUGE trap-lover. an ADMITTED trap "enthusiast", as he put it.

as it is, we have about 10 trap threads going at a time on Cred Forums. with schkrell schkrell, Cred Forums would become the trap destination of the world.

no, you fags lost your credibility with trump. now you're jumping to another cancerous troll. just like any teen and their ever-changing fads. you should be SHOT.

They are entertained. He's good at dragging out bs because he's so fucking maxed it don't make a shit what anyone says or does. It's fun.

the jew has begun the destruction of Cred Forums

I'm neither underage not a shitposter. Cred Forums is by defintion a place for retards, seeing as you fucktwits believe 9/10 conspiracy theories out there, so the fact you don't agree with me is really a compliment.

>MOOP

looks like a skype to me.
No

fuck that cunt

>I am NYC

so punchable

would he make it much worse honestly. if he bought it ppl would hopefully make a new website which was like old Cred Forums where no fucks were given and life would be good again

If he's so wrong, why not discuss any of his points?

Oh shit

>IMPLYING THAT CHRIS AND KENJI AREN'T JEWISH
>IMPLYING THAT THE JAPERNESE CAN'T BE JEWS
>IMPLYING THAT MOOT DIDN'T BRAG ABOUT HIS JEWISH HERITAGE WELL BEFORE HE EVEN STARTED THE CHAN IN 2003

I don't really have a problem with what's happening, I was more referring to the retards who are eating his bs up, than all the viewers in general.
Of course I could be wrong though.

SEND HIM MORE DICKS ON TWITTER

this bitch isn't a jew tho. part albanian, they're mostly muslims.

That's no dick, that's a failed vagina

If thats what she told you, you clearly got tricked into fucking a man

im sorry

Yeah don't see that working out

personally i don't care who buys it, as long as we stay afloat. idk if you guys have seen any of the shkreli vs salvia but he seems a bit googley, but better than no one

>that jew laugh

Apologize

Him and mooty can rape each other

He's a fucking mudslime, lol, goddamnitt. The plot thickens.

He was raised Catholic, not a jew

Will he Make Cred Forums Great Again?

He had that streaming site for awhile and when he was hosting chats, he seemed really cool. He was talking to people in a really personable and chill way. His twitter account is douchey as fuck, but I think when he actually sits down and talks to someone, he behaves. I love his twitter feed. It's so cringey, lol.

he'll build a firewall to keep out the undesirables

yes. and the dude who tried to pay Kanye to make an album and not release it, just to sell it to him.

it keeps him in the spotlight

>why are you even remotely interested in buying Cred Forums
>total silence as the reality sets in

CAnt make this shit up

I screen capped that moment. It was priceless

Hes a good meme but he will be a shit owner honestly a coked up economist.
Imagine payed subscriptions.

>Unprofessional shitposter

that would be awful wouldn't it.

This place will open to advertising, its all for a buck.

guess who will have to pay when those companies increase their prices because they make less profit

>Cred Forums would become the trap destination of the world.
Impyilng this is a bad thing

He is a Cred Forumstard that succeed, I would like to make me my senpai.

strawpoll.me/11351586
strawpoll.me/11351586
strawpoll.me/11351586
strawpoll.me/11351586
strawpoll.me/11351586

VOTE
O
T
E

Cred Forums must be free fuck this guy