Can someone give me a link to that gore video with the faceless decapitated man screaming in agony...

Can someone give me a link to that gore video with the faceless decapitated man screaming in agony? I haven't watched it yet. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NPGUIpv-JxI
bestgore.com/tag/man-peels-face/
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
bestgore.com/autopsy/corpse-man-head-thorough-skin-off/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what you're saying is that this guy has no mouth, but he must scream?

He has a hole, through he screams, from what I've heard.

It's a mexican cartel video

Wut?

It's supposed to be the most gruesome gore/snuff video on the internet, its been posted here a lot

I would never start a fight in mexico after that vid fam.

youtu.be/NPGUIpv-JxI

Gl m8

Is there a webm?

bestgore.com/tag/man-peels-face/

Thanks, Lori.

Kek your weclome

No problem

Fuck.

>decapitated man
>screaming in agony
>decapitated
>screaming

I'm too much of a pussy to watch. What happened and how?

Only cultured faggots will get

Man up sunshine

Kek
Fuck off

cultured faggot. do get.

You have to just watch it
It's not as bad as people make out

Humans were human.

There is not a webm??

kek, going to watch it now

okay, this is really fucked up, thanks for the link, too

''Exceptionally brutal video shows a struggling man with peeled face and no hands being brutally beheaded with flimsy blades.

The floor is covered with blood from his face having been peeled off and his hands cut off, but the victim is clearly still alive, experiencing the indescribable agony with consciousness.

After the beheading attempt with a curved gardening tool fails, the killers put a box cutter to his neck – presumably the same box cutter that was used to peel his face off. A machete is showed deep into his mouth to help keep his head in place. This is as brutal as brutality gets.''

I dont know why someone would want to watch such stuff. I mean srsly, how is that suppost to enrich ur life in any way?

Out of curiosity what we people are.

Its not the most grusome its just his screams and how he trys to comprehend having no face eyes or hands

>listen for the guy to whistle along to funky town

Jesus. What Third World shithole did this happen in?

This

Mexico obv

Yeah probably but that curiosity isnt very helpfull in this case. Call me a faggot but my curiosity has boundaries.

That music on the background though

Why are Mexicans so brutal? The primitive Aztec genes?

Meth

>methicans
Kek

honestly what's the point tho? why not just kill the guy? it's not like they're teaching him a lesson or anything by torturing him if he's just gonna die anyway

that's mexico

there's a guys who's mildly concerned about the brutality of his colleagues, another one who's constantly justifying it because he was in the wrong cartel, another guy who's not entertained because the box cutter he's using does not cut well anymore, etc. Some big guy is asked to step on the victim's chest so he doesn't move so much, another one who thinks it's a good idea to put a stick on his head to keep his head in place and the guy with the cutter decides to cut the victim's cheeks so he stops gargling and they make fun of that because he bit the box cutter's blade.

Living around these people is really bad.

I want to draw more realistic violence for my action pieces. Anatomy drawings don't show the real color and blood flow and cadavers are all dried up and discolored.

But they are teaching a lesson to everyone who wants to fuck with them in the future...

Because when one of your torturers is wearing flip flops... that is the lesson

To intimidate the other gangs, in the video the main cutter dude says something like "you chose the wrong side mother fucker"

I know it's beyond me I was thinking they maybe wanted the video to get out as a warning to others keep people in check .......if you cross us you'll get this as well sort of thing

Hahaha, wide music selection those spics have for a very inefficient murder.

Why make such drawings in the first place? Are u an artist or what ?

Watch about half way and stopped...fuck... that was bad...

call me a faggot or whatever but DAMN... i wouldnt even wish that on my worst enemy

Just to witness life man. Where are you going to get another chance to see something like this. Bad...good, i just like information.

I'm trying to be an artist. I want to get as realistic as possible because the way most artists draw blood and guts as tomato paste is really goofy. Like in Luther Strode, the appeal is the ultraviolence but it still looks like spaghetti sauce flying all over.

Faggot

...or whatever

Underrated post

You would if they did that to your mom

Can u show us some of ur real-gore-inspired art?

Honesty I feel the fact that his face is peeled off pretty much dehumanizes him, making it not as painful to watch compared to seeing expressions we can really feel. But like most people say, the screaming and squirming can get ya.
TL:DR watch it or don't, quit being so uncertain you bitch.

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

bestgore.com/autopsy/corpse-man-head-thorough-skin-off/

mfw funky town started

Webm?

mfw

Funny thing is Nazis were never this brutal. They were fast and efficient. But you never hear people talking about cartels as the ultimate evil.

Good ol click adventures

no

AmericanPsycho_IFeelNothing.jpeg

Most likely revenge or some shit, probably did it because THEY wanted to.

i got turned on when she drew that.

You just jinxed your shit for life, motherfucker.

What the fuck...

mfw everybody in this thread is a pussy and hasn't seen a rekt thread

anyways, on topic of the video
>guns and roses plays in the backround

Please tell me I'm not the only one who chuckled at this video. The way his mouth moves...it looks like a ventriloquist dummy. It just "drops" open and there's this little 'ahh' that comes out. It strikes me as funny.

Go to bestgore and search peeled

Look how edgy this guy is, didn't even flinch when watching a man get brutalized. In fact, he even makes light of it. I wish I was cool as that!

Don't be like that, my shit isn't worth posting yet. When I make something worth showing I'll post it on Cred Forums just for you

Nazis where never this brutal?? Are you having a laugh?

Keep lurking and someday you'll get there.

You're full of egdes my man

Why the fuck did I watch it.

Curiosity is a bitch

edge so sharp hes gonna cut a hole in space.

Now when I hear sweet child of mine or funky town this will come to mind.

ITT

>Narcos hijo de puta