Ask a guy with an Instagram meme page with over 6 million followers anything

Ask a guy with an Instagram meme page with over 6 million followers anything.

I make triple digits a year off it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JAXBYIm_tpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4fXXDZtXguQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Send me 600 dollars?
youtu.be/JAXBYIm_tpQ

>I make triple digits a year off it.
So you make hundreds of dollars?

Nigger nigger chicken dinner

100,000+

i make triple digits off reselling wet cat food i sprinkle with freshly trimmed finger and toe nails. you wanna get showy with numbers... i'm doing better in the polls than Gary Johnson.

so you make 100,000+ but you can't count how many digits are in 100,000?

triple digits is known as three repeating 000's you fucking poor fag

kek no it's not.

I think you meant 6 figures?

No, wait. I think you mean 3 figures.

>instagram
kys

How?

the best platform for getting publicity and making money. fucking retarded twitter fag
i post memes. people tag their friends, i gain followers. i've gained over 6 million. this is very marketable, I get hundreds and hundreds of companies contacting me a day offering to pay for shoutouts and promotions on my page. I charge around $300 for a 1 hour post. I post about 1-3 a day, making $300-$1,000 a day..

I could do more, but i'm waiting to get bigger so i dont fill my page up with a bunch of shoutouts and lose followers. This year, I'm looking at making over half a million dollars .. but I have friends on instagram that are making a couple million, they are just slightly bigger and posting more. they charge $500-$1,000 for a post and post a couple a day, maybe 4-5 or more

post the instaram,
post timestamped pic of admin page
post timestamped pic showing your tripple tripple zeros

do dis. potentially gain some followers from here

there's 5 repeating 0's though

It's an excercise in bait I think and OP fucked up quite some time ago.

>post the instarm
instagram*, and no i'm not about to expose my business for a bunch of NEETs
>post timestamped pic of admin page
read above
>post timestamped pic showing your tripple tripple zeros
yeah, i can do that. see pic related.

i do not expect poor fags to know the jive behind money. my friends and I, the rich ones, know what triple digits mean

>implying i'm poor
you won't post the page for fear of 10 shitposters toppling your empire? Plus, no timestamp.
Why are you forcing this so hard user? WHy go on the internet and tell lies?

Well you are in idiot for keeping that much money in a paypal account. At the very least you should keep in a high yield savings account or invest it.

can u lend me $5?

okay, u know what, i dont even care. not like Cred Forums could do anything. my page is hoodvideos..
>implying this is all i have
this is just my makings for the past 4 months.. i havent bothered drawing it out of paypal in to my bank.. i have money invested elsewhere as well as a savings and checkings account...

>pic related
now, let's get on with the questions

>$400.000 dollars in paypal account
you're a fucking idiot
also having a shitton of money in paypal account doesn't prove shit

You're page is full of normie cancer humor.
Please kill yourself faggot

exactly you fucking moron. you think 6 million people want to see NEET Cred Forums memes? no. I just recycle and repost meme after meme, gaining follower after follower.

i dont give a single fuck who likes it or who doesnt. if im losing followers, i will post different memes. if im gaining, i wont change a single thing

See that wasn't so hard was it? My question is, why do you make memes and post them online rather than selling property (or other more profitable and less time consuming venture)
What country are you from,
What do you declare to the tax man and what do you describe your income as?

>why do you post memes rather than selling property
i just screenshot memes and repost them. i'll post 5-15 memes a day, randomly throughout the day. thats not the time consuming part. the time consuming part is talking with businesses and customers, transferring funds and posting their promotions.. but it's still less than any other job out there, and pays 100x more for 100 less amount of work.. i wouldnt know how to sell property, although ive thought about it. it may be something i do when i get more wealth accumulated
>what country are you from
usa
>what do you declare to the tax man
interesting and good question. actually, most of my income is not taxed.. but a good chunk of it is.. when i first started, i didnt even bother filing taxes.. but now, i'm so big and making so much money (as well as buying a lot of things), the IRS and tax shitlords got suspicious.. i had to declare my meme page on instagram as an official business, under "entertainment". I'm supposed to report all income. i had to file a shit ton of paper work

Show us some other evidence that you are wealthy, with timestamp

see

Post a shitty meme here then afterwards post it on hoodclips. that will prove its you.

At what point did you realise that you're a cunt?

(If it hasn't clicked yet, you're a cunt.)

when i started making thousands a day posting shitty memes..

but its worth it

Fair enough.

post something good instead of nigger humor
also if you people to suck you're egotistical dick do an ama on reddit or something

I admire your entrepreneurship OP. Can you please elaborate on how you made the jump to charging for advertising? Did companies contact you first? Or did you reach out to them? When did you know it was time to take that leap. Thanks in advance OP.

KEKKKK

>post something good instead of nigger humor
why? so i can get a few hundred NEET likes? i'm ight. ill stick to reposting and recycling the most popular memes while my followers eat it up

youtube.com/watch?v=4fXXDZtXguQ

What's the shittiest meme you've ever done in your opinion?

Yes, I see the screenshots.

I meant other evidence such as timestamped photos taken from the inside of a luxury apartment, with mountains of cash and blow. Something like that. Any idiot can fake a screenshot.

Got 500 dollars I could borrow my man?

when I hit 12,000 a long while back, i started contacting companies. i was only charging $10 back then, but instagram was much smaller and the big accounts were much lesser.. now, a good couple years later, bam.

i would say never ask for money until you're over 10,000 followers.. but that cant be said for really meme pages. companies are going to want to either target their specific audience (i.e. fishing, sporting, gaming, etc.) so if you have a gaming channel with 15,000 followers, you probably will make more than a meme page with 15,000 followers because the company can target with the gaming channel.

but there comes a time when you have so many followers companies will die to have their ads on your page because it's literally reaching every one. that point really comes when you're around 100,000 followers for a meme page.. the big bucks come in when you get up at 500,000 followers.. astronomical numbers at 1 million +

working with other meme pages can help grow your account. if you notice, all meme pages mention, tag and shout each other out each and every post..

if you're looking to honestly make money, start a page on a cliche or concentrated interest, like fishing, baseball, football, gaming, running, working out, or something like that.. the only way you'll make money through meme pages is with incredible numbers.

but if you have a good amount of followers, you can still charge bottom dollar and get the shitty companies to pay you $10 for a post or some shit like that.. you might make like $50-$60 a day at max.. but thats after months and months of work of getting real followers

So $9,000 at the most. $90.00 is probably more like it.

I do respect that even though you have 6 million followers you still seem them as neet and probably disgusting welfare niggers. Other than that you're still a fag for perpetuating nigger tier humor.

not all rich people live luxurious lives.. i live in a two bedroom apartment in LA. its about $2,000 a month.. i'm working on my business and investments
all of them suck tbh
no

>states he makes money by photoshopping images
>posts image declaring his wealth
>expects us to believe it isn't shooped
Just stop, it's getting sad

Your meme page is pure shit, can't wonder why lots of people like it.

fuck.

prove you're real hoodclips and post a neet tier meme on here then on your cancer meme page

So is there any way you can prove that your fantastical claims of earning "triple digits" are true, other than posting screenshots which may or may not have been shopped? I'm just saying, even if the shots are real, they don't prove much of anything anyways

You just hit triple digits
Still isn't going to make anyone believe that your "rich" friends call 6 figures "triple digits"
Also, 6 figures isn't rich. It's nigger rich.

>cant wonder why lots of people like it
exactly. cause you're less than one percent of the population. most people dont find humor in dead babies, but you probably do. fuck off.

#hoodclips is now a gay anal sex hashtag

Did you email these companies or call them?

you wish bitch boy.. too many people post under my hashtag for you to even leave a dent.. i wish you would try

>big accounts were much lesser
>accounts were much lesser
>were much lesser
>much lesser

most transactions are done through email or the app KIK.. i have only talked to a few over the phone

i run a meme page what do you want from me

>faggots
>>niggers
>>>penisbutt
>>>>cuckedolfk

So you wish to see gay anal sex?
>niggerfag confirmed

What sort of shit shall i send to relevant companies when making contact?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can I be your assistant or something?

Very informative. Thank you. How do you find out how to contact the businesses that advertise with you? In other words, how do you find out who to reach out to?

This

This thread

implying you have enough followers, simply offer them a proposition to post an advertisement on your page and tell them why your page is the best for them

when you get big enough, companies will contact you, but until that happens, it will be a grind

depends. are you female? i have an office in LA that i and about 12 others work out of.
or you can be a trap. ive always had a thing for traps just never got around to it.

you just browse through instagram and find small businesses on instagram, and send them a DM asking for their email or kik, or most likely they have links in their bio for contact

>i and about 12 others work out of
12 employees of yours or is it a shared workspace for instagram/twitter/facebook shitposters?

12 employees of mine. 3 are friends that run other meme pages, and 9 are "assistants" that get paid through gifts and such. nobody gets paid but me and my 3 friends

They... don't get paid?

What the fuck, why are they helping you? How can they afford to live in LA on gifts?

they get paid in gifts i said.. they get to live with me and my friends for free. two live with me, the others live with my friends who have two story houses.. they get free food and free rides to and from work.. we are all friends.

mind you, the associates are female. we basically pay for their whole life.. thats their payment for their 'work'

we're always looking to add on valuable assets. so if you're a good looking female in the LA area, or a passable trap, let me know

Your niggerness knows no bounds

shut up nigga you gonn get some followers

you such a pussi as nigger

So you make hundreds of dollars a year?

I don't want to believe that some instagram cunt on Cred Forums has sex slaves, but I believe some instagram cunt on Cred Forums has sex slaves.

thanks a lot for spreading liberal nigger cancer for some shekels
you truely have sold your soul to satan OP

How's 8th grade faggot

What is your ratio of success for the businesses you reach out to that you convert to actual advertisers?