What is your weirdest fetish, Cred Forums?

What is your weirdest fetish, Cred Forums?

Not weird as in disgusting, what I mean are things normal people wouldn't associate with sex
For me it's psychic (telekinetic/telepathic) powers, nothing hotter than a girl with supernatural abilities.
A fantasy not fulfillable in real life , sadly

I'm sorta into pseudo-nonconsent shit. Mainly where like two people make a bet and the loser has to sexually pleasure the winner.

furry shit

Cop uniforms

I want to buy one so I can fuck my partner wearing it, but that's not exactly easy to do.

uniforms are hot as fuck

Agreed, they make my dick diamonds

>A fantasy not fulfillable in real life , sadly
You mean actual sex, right?

chastity cage and cuckolding AND being made into a sissy after she cuckolds me while i drip cum form my little caged cock....

im pathetic....

Involuntary femdom. What I mean by that is a girl overpowering or dominating a guy against his will. This is hottest when it's due to the girl being physically stronger and beating up/wrestling the guy. Generally anything that alludes to a girl being physically strong works too.

joi, jerk off instruction is cool

What kind of uniforms do you like?

With me it's similar, but on a psychical level.
I'm especially fond of physically frail, vulnerable girls with paranormal abilities.

Telepathy/telekinesis are well documented phenomena op.

I've personally done telekinesis twice.
And have influenced ppls minds.

Telepathy/telekinesis are well documented phenomena op.

I've personally done telekinesis twice.
And have influenced ppls minds.

Also, i think it would hot to be homeless and fuck your homeless wife. Like haven't showered in a week. In the middle of the woods or something.

I have a sneeze fetish. I just love when girls sneeze, and the spray is so hot. One time, in high school I was sitting next to this girl and she sneezed supposedly in her elbow, but some of the spray got on me. Immediate boner. The smell of her spray from the sneeze smelled like her perfume and spit mixed, oh it smelled so good. I'm 34 now, to this day I have a constant wish for her to come and sneeze on my cock, so I can feel maximum pleasure, and her stinky sneeze can spray on some of my face, oh it's so sexy.

omg same sneezing is fucking hot as hell oh my god

Shoefag

and this, children is what you call a fucking degenerate.

There's no way you could use telekinesis to make someone as autistic as you so stop your bullshitting.
The only influence you have on others is to make them be repulsed by your body odor, neckbeard, near infinite rolls of fat and your fedora collection.

>autist

>thinks telekinesis is used to influence ppls minds

i love hair of women
just the hair on the head, especially colored in a pretty blue or pink turns me on

a girl in school had pink colored hair and when talking casually i brought her haircolor up and she let me touch it
next thing i know i have a boner with precum leaking

forgot picture

>posted this in another foot thread im posting in

posting it here
a female foot fetish is the "gate way fetish" for all out femdom

think I just got right into having my gf lock a chastity cage on my penis and humilate me? or that we got right into cuckolding? or i got right into wearing panties for her amusement?

it all started when i regularly began sucking her toes, often for over 30 minute sessions, then i got locked...then i got cucked...then she had me locked and wearing panties as i watched her fuck another male as she moaned in delight as my little sissy cock strained in frustration in its little chastity cage...a lot of times when me, the bull, and her are all in the same hotel room...i suck her toes while she gets fucked.

female feet are amazing. i would change anything ever about my fetishes, but they are deifnitely the first step into femdom!

>children is what you call a fucking degenerat

?