£50 to whoever has the best conversation with this moron

£50 to whoever has the best conversation with this moron.

His name is Scott and he is a homophobic arse.

Hope someone can teach him a lesson.

07736 741787
or
+44 7736 741787

Payment via paypal

"Hi Scott, the LGBT Community called and said that you're misgendering yourself. bye"

cant do long distance calling from my phone. Send me some skype credit and ill call him every 10 minutes for the next like 8 hours.

Nothing to do

you bastard

It's okay to be a homophobic arse. Stop being so butthurt about it. Oh, right.

"Hi Scott. Have you angered some faggot that has your phone number? Yes, you should file a police report."

>Scott and he is a homophobic arse
I want to shake that man's hand. Faggots are the worst. Op is case in point.

I wouldn't I kow where its been

fisting ur mum?

Fisting your dad

I got bored quickly

>NO U
well, that wasn't pathetic.

Scott seems to be a perfectly nice dude, why are you running errands for faggot-OP?

Don't judge without knowing deets

Whats his wifes name? And some info on her, im gunna pretend shes cheating . for lolz

Then tell us deets you dickbag.

nothing wrong with hating gays, just as long as you don't act on that hatred.
I hate lots of people, and specific groups of people, but I won't go out and hurt them.
Imagining myself hurting them and ridding my country of vermin like a modern day crusader is my favourite pass-time.

At best it's retarded since there's no logical reason to hate gays.

you can hate whatever you wanna hate. as long as your not a cunt about it, who are you to censor other peoples thoughts and opinions?

Whats your phone number ?

Lauren, rocker type.

He's the one that sleeps round

>who are you to censor other peoples thoughts and opinions?
Pointing out that something is retarded isn't censorship, and in fact your perspective is far closer to censorship since you're suggesting voicing disagreement is unreasonable.

This thread is some fag asking for a personal army because of someone elses opinions.

Learn to read dickhead.

>He's the one that sleeps round
with your mum?

It's fine to be homophobic faggot. Sometimes I get the urge to suck a fat one, but I can get why people are against that.

wow.... That was some weak shit user.

This