Me and my gf opened our relationship a couple of months ago due to distance

Me and my gf opened our relationship a couple of months ago due to distance.
>Ask me anything.
Pic related.

Do you expect it to last? Open relationships tend to just end up as disaster from what I've seen.

That being said, nice tits.

moar pics plz

I really hope so, and as of now I don't see why not. It's a little tough but she strokes my ego often and doesn't go all out for any of the other guys (I set some rules and she's cool with them) so it helps.

do you have pussy pics from her?

Normally I'm only into white girls, but damn if that isn't a fuckable pair of tits. Moar?

Yeah but honestly its not that flattering. Still want?

thx m8

One more jeez, give me a sec.

Yea would be nice

So does she openly tell you of her sexual trysts with other males ? You on that cuck time ? My gf away for school for a year.

also theres got to be more to it than just distance

Same with the school shit. And yeah, but I don't like it. Me being a cuck is just trying to make best out of the situation.

What do you mean?

Weird. Not sure why she would tell you if you dont like it. Y not just visit her once every couple months. Ive been flying back and forth monthly. Wouldnt really care if she got some side dick and told me details so long as she stayed faithful, im a perv though.

Great tits, post more?

Wow OP, you were right!

Well I ask. I cuck the situation to get the little pleasure I can get out of my gf getting fucked by other dudes. And I plan on it but in the meantime we're having sex with other people for physical reasons. We call her fuckbuddies human dildos.

Nigger pussy is so disgusting.

How did you not puke, op? Serious question. Also, I'm not Caucasian.

Why is your gf an ugly nigger?

Regardless of how many pictures I post the tits won't change

Because pussy is pussy. Yeah it's not that nice to look at but doesn't affect how it feels.

Hmm well that sounds alright so long as one of these bruhs achieves more than the dildo designation. Id be horny for the details but couldnt handle seeing the other dudes pics.

They're still nice to look at. Looks like she'd be great to tittyfuck.

I really don't agree with that whole "puss is pussy" thing.

Again, I'm no trying to be rude. I guess I've just been spoiled my entire life with beautiful, young, clean white pussy.

Did you ever eat it? That more than looking at it is what would scare me. Does it smell different?

Oh yeah I don't get pics of them fucking or there penises, I'm not sure how I'd react either. The details are nice but very bittersweet when she's out busy and I'm alone thinking about some guy having the pleasure of fucking my girl.

Well I've never been with a white girl, and yes I eat her pussy very often. And no it smells like any other pussy I've ever been with but I can't answer if it smells "different" until I've been with a white girl.

Damn, OP. I honestly feel bad for you.

Find yourself a beautiful white girl and this chimp will be a thing of the past. You deserve better, OP.

Don't feel bad; her pussy is great. Sorry it's not your type but I'm more than satisfied.
>Doesn't stink
>Gets super wet
>Down for whatever
You're honestly just coming off as racist but I'm not surprised I'm on Cred Forums.

We tried a couple of times but couldn't really figure it out.

I'm not racist. I'm not even white, I'm just sharing my condolences.

The closes I've gotten to that was a mixed girl but she was very light skinned. Pretty pussy, etc.

I can't imagine being with a dark skinned gal like yours. Just thinking about a wet dark pussy makes me gag. Is there something wrong with me? I don't think so. I just think good white pussy is master-race pussy and it's set my standards way too high

Anyone else agree?

>I'm not racist
>Uses "master-race"
I'll stick with my black girl, she gets the job done very well.

>implying a nigger could possibly be faithful

ur dick 2 small bru

I know u aw hell naw
07766 481127
getexposed

No.

Cuck

Sadly, I'm convinced the people that do it don't like it they just cope with it.

got any vids op?

Not that I'm willing to share.

Great tits

Nothing wrong here at all, i would lick

are you willing to trade?

Thanks user. You're not a racist faggot.

Kik?

Trust me all of these guys would fuck the ever loving shit out of her, eat her ass etc...it's just Cred Forums so she is a nigger/bad pussy etc...you know the drill. ME? She is one hot piece of fucking ass, I love black chicks and I am white as a ghost..

And to add to this I bet there is one fine ass attached to that pussy, please show if you have an ass pic and some thing pics

fakekurisu

Thing should be thigh

I'll Kik you later.

Not huge, but has a great jiggle.

your gf is black. the relationship would never last anyway
unless she grew up with a upper middle class white society lifestyle