Hey Cred Forums. I'm about to go to a job interview in about 15 minutes, do you have any tips for not sperging out?

Hey Cred Forums. I'm about to go to a job interview in about 15 minutes, do you have any tips for not sperging out?

flop your dick out your underware

no, good luck

No thanks. Not trying to get arrested

Pretend you're someone way more charming and confident than you are. It works for me daily.

I already do that. I'm a huge cunt

Be confident, say what they want to hear, and don't say anything too pandering or retarded.

Best of luck faggot

Which fast food place?

make eye contact, shake hands soon as u meet.

It's a movie theatre

Zeb's fried chicken.

I have tiny hands so I always fail at those

The people giving the interviews are just people who are doing their shit to get paid. They aren't scary so relax and answer things honestly, be relaxed and loose as you can be.

If you truly are a nervous fuck make a comment along the lines of how nothing gets your nerves going as much as an interview even though you are confident in your day-to-day work life. Lighten the atmosphere but don't start cracking jokes.

My hand

Web to web, firm and not crushing, don't be a limp noodle. Small hands are no excuse

Well hell why didn't you say you were white? You got the job user

The man interviewing me is 6'5 270 roughly. It's hard to shake hands with Clifford

>mods
>mods
>mods
Underageb&
It's because I'm 16

Im willing to bet he isn't a tard. He knows he has a big hand. Just do your best

If it is a clerk position, just bring a resume and don't be a fucking retard. Most people applying for those positions don't bring anything to the table. So copetition should not be rough. Oh yeah, and wear what was in op's picture.

If it is a management position, consider rethinking your choice in job selection. It is one of my life goals never to do middle management, because it is a position that no-one respects (workers, upper management and customers alike) and you get dogshit hours on a dogshit salary.

Your hands would have to be pretty fuckin small to be handshake-incompatible.

Kek

As a hiring manager for a very large food manufacturing company I can assure you user that anywhere in America you have an automatic point in your favor simply by being white.
Even niggers don't want to hire niggers.

Btw . ..who is doing your interview? Its Sunday afternoon for fucks sake

i second this

I would never want to be manager. They are all pricks

Harkins theatre

if you're not gonna flop your dick out.. then how about your balls

Once again. I'm not trying to get arrested

No shit you said theater already....who exactly is doing your interview? Is it a pimply faced assistant manager in training? I bet it is. Give him some weed if you brought any. If you didn't...then why the fuck didn't you bring some weed?

He has been the manager at this place for the past 9 years

remember its jus an interview theres always another, jus chill, prospective hirers are more interested in your persona. an bring a bottle of water to sip on incase u get nervous as fuck, plus holding it gives u something to keep ur hands busy stops u fidgitin.

buy yourself an icecream and go home

Well then you definitely should have brought him some weed

I might go and get a bottle of water. Thanks user

I'll do that after I'm done with the interview

Ok. Will do in later interviews

Tell him this

Harkins Theatres might not sound familiar to everyone but it is one of the hallmark establishments in film history. It is one of the few that has its roots in the Depression era of American history. To this day there are Harkins Theatres across Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, and California. With affordable Harkins movie ticket prices and such a rich history, who wouldn’t want to give this cinema a try?

Make eye contact
Slightly lean towards them (shows interest)
Never, ever interrupt them
Ask questions at the end
Shake hands

This shit got me a job without a resume

Tell them you're a Harvard MBA.

I am going to avoid from saying that. I have terrible memory

I bet youre white though

Tell them you haven't paid income taxes since 1995.

I am, but what does that have to do with it?

I'll tell them I graduated from Harvard
, Yale, tulsa university and at the end I'll shot myself in the head

Well ask him if there's gonna be a Slingblsde 2 then

Okay bud

Better. I'll ask if they have battle toads

Ask them do they accept trips kek

Almost everything....embrace it

Newfag

>newfag
When will people stop using that autistic insult

5 more minutes.... Wish me luck

Tell them you make dank memes and you love cheese pizza