Trump supporters: Does it concern you that Trump paid no taxes?

Trump supporters: Does it concern you that Trump paid no taxes?

I'm not attacking, not a hillary fan, just asking as an undecided.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YIFw-qSHVM
youtube.com/watch?v=4fXXDZtXguQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He used a legal law to not pay taxes. He lost 955 million in 1995, which let him not pay taxes.

New York Times did the same thing in 2014.

Again, he's under audit by the IRS every year, if he had done anything actually illegal we would know.

Just like if Hillary did illegal stuff. Oh, wait. . .all the people that know are dead.

So, no then?
No one gives a shit about hillary. Talking about Trump specifically. If you wanna add in, go ahead, but throwing "BUT HILLARY" is an extremely overdone and immature argument. Especially when I clearly stated I don't give a fuck about her.

Everything he did was completely legal.

If anything, the New York Times leaking his tax returns is the only illegal part of this situation.

then why does he not release his tax returns like any presidential candiate before him?

"because he doesn't need to" is not a good enough argument. He needs to build trust, and this is building mistrust. He has to be held to a higher standard than most people if he wants to become president.

no. is a loop in the law. you will do that if you can too.

He's doing it to show how retarded the media is.

There's a ton of crazy shit going on in the Middle East, tensions are flaring in France between natives and "refugees", and then there's a lot of the shit surrounding Hillary.

The Media is ignoring all of that and talking about Trump's tax returns as if they're needed to become president.

By keeping the tax return "issue" going, Hillary and the media will focus more on that than making other fake scandals to hit him with. It's clear he did nothing illegal, he's just drawing it out.

Not to mention that the loophole he used to not pay taxes was signed into effect by Bill Clinton. If Hillary calls him out on it, she'll be calling out something that happened during her husbands presidency.

Just in comparison - Australia's leader Malcolm Turnbull is actually in the Panama Papers. He's avoiding tax by abusing loopholes.

People don't give a shit, it's just manufactured outrage.

someone who uses litigation to screw people over from paying their services or uses bankruptcy to aid him from looking like a total fuck up or says anything inflamatory to stir up controversy and gain limelight doesn't pay taxes, shocker?

youtube.com/watch?v=-YIFw-qSHVM

I want a candidate to make it who was smart enough to pay as little taxes as possible. If you're too stupid to take advantage of the loopholes the lawmakers put for themselves in the tax code, then you're too stupid to be president.

Just an even better reason to vote for Trump, and move towards abolishin the IRS as we know and going with a flat tax system

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Trump supporters: No I love rich people shitting in my mouth. I can't wait to elect a rich person to make it infinitely easier for more rich people to shit in my mouth.

to be fair, mrs. clinton isn't any better at bullshit except her narcissism likely won't fuck up the whole planet quickly, rather it will be portional like we as humanity have asked for all things considered.

You brain dead morons crack me the fuck upm. yeah the guy that has a tax system perfectly tailored to exactly what he wants is going to fix it for you fucking plebs. Oh my fucking god how do they get so unfathomably, hopelessly retarded and incapable of thinking for even a nano second of their existence!?

Excellent shitpost friend, how many more til you qualify for that Oculus Rift? Stay nimble.

Roll vodka

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

clinton is one of those rich people shitting in your mouth.

quickly? she's already a single word away from declaring war on russia and putin has already stated there will be war if she's president. pls.

>Before: People who don't pay taxes shouldn't get to vote! Everyone should have skin in the game!
>After: He's just a smart businessman! You'd do the same thing if you could! It was legal!
Pathetic display, Trumpkins.

Doesn't really compare to murder, I'm letting it slide.

It's only been going on since 1976. Tax returns are irrelevant. They mean nothing at all to the presidency.

>smart
that makes him smart

>look at me im a hippy liberal and everyone who disagrees with anything i have to say cant even think for even a NANO second!!
>if you disagree with me you are so braindead and retarded OH MY GODD...
such is life being a homosexual libtard

This belongs on Cred Forums but No, I don't think it matters, he didn't do anything illegal - most millionaires don't fill out a tax form, they have people that do that, whose job it is to find you the BEST ways to save money. I doubt Shillary paid taxes on the bribes she got for selling out the US, so she really isn't one to mock.

>Implying I'm a dumbass fucking Clinton supporter. They're both rich mouth shittier. Only fucking morons are swayed either way.

atleast clinton says to support the middle class and close loopholes for the rich.
trump yells "YOU HAVE NO PLAN! YOU HAVE NO PLAN!" and interupts the discussion the whole time like a dumbass.

only thing Trump can do to stop me from voting for him is if he becomes full blown muslim liberal

If people don't care about him being a rapist, I doubt they'll care about the lack of taxes.

He said he could shoot someone in broad daylight and not lose supporters. It's the most honest comment he's made.

>He's doing it to show how retarded the media is.

So by not getting it over with, he's contributing to wasting everyone's time?

I haven't paid any taxes in 10 years. Who the fuck cares?

Bro, dont take things too seriously on here. No one on here actually believes in Trump. Anyone with common sense would know better. The reason he became so popular on pol and b was because of how big of an idiot and trainwreck he is.

Clinton is also very rich. You fail at life.

>there will be war if shes president

post proof

i need this

Look at me I'm a fucking jump to conclusions moron who thinks a conman masquerading as a successful business men has an interest in fixing g an economy subservient to his wealth.

I'm an independent. I hate Trump, Clinton, and both of their supporters. I also own more guns then you, little assumption faggot.

>People don't give a shit, it's just manufactured outrage.

Exactly. So produce the damned tax forms and fuck-all.

Look it up yourself, you lazy cunt.

what reason do you have to support him?

He paid exactly what the law required him to pay. How much extra would you have him pay?

>I haven't paid any taxes in 10 years. Who the fuck cares?

No-one, because you're a nobody.

I remember when i was this naive.

You poor thing.

you wouldnt believe how intimidated i am right now, fucking loser

I keep telling myself that but I also live in the South. There are people here who really lack any sort of common sense/human intelligence who are going to walk their fat retarded mouth breathing asses down to their local voting office and pull a lever on a Diebold machine that an amateur hacker could hack in seconds. It just hits home to see people so stupid everywhere I go. It's like a having a fat kid with down syndrome breathing right in your face while he's wearing his 'Make America Great again' hat.

And your assertion goes straight into the garbage.

I didnt ask for an in depth analysis of quantum thermodynamics you fuck. I just want a link to where he said it. If I google it, all im going to get are articles upon articles of eroded information that wont actually tell me much of anything truthful about the matter. Just sensationalized garbage.

>Payroll taxes
>Capital gains taxes
>35% corporate taxes

Thanks for correcting the record! $2.15 has been deposited in your account.

Yea, getting rid of middle class coal mining jobs is really the most supportive thing to do.

Sad part is your not even wrong about that man. The only argument I hear now from the Trumptards is that the "liberal" media paints him in a bad light...you guys do realize that he's seen as huge fucking joke by the majority of the reat of rhe world right? Like its just not the "liberals" who say it too right?

Why dont we have a flat tax system in the first place? Wouldnt that be harder to abuse?

People don't give a shit?

Morons like you don't give a shit. See how far you get by not paying the tiny amount they claw out of your pay compared to these cunts.

Let me know if you don't give a shit when they take everything you own and still say you owe them more.

You're the problem with society today. Too fucking lazy, dumb and full of shit to notice the difference between us and the cunts you claim nobody gives a shit about.

If he gets it over with, they'll just make up some other fake scandal and harp on that.

the best thing you can do is cut off the source that feeds the parasitic slug that is the federal gubbiment

no
the system is entirely fucked up
the richer someone is the more disproportionately they are expected to pay for government services
so to try and make it more fair a fuck ton of ways for the rich to reduce their tax liability to something more proportionate
but that made it so that it is possible to pay nothing toward government services
to fix this we could go to a flat tax
but that makes the poor scream and bitch bc they have to pay a prohibitive amount of their income
which leads to a progressive tax
which got us in the mess we are in now

I dont want muslims in America, we have enough niggers already. Take a look at Europe for a sneak peek.
I dont want illegals taking the jobs of actual broke citizens that are then gonna whine about racism because they cant get a job, because they wanted open borders. (retarded hellary supporters)
I dont want someone (clinton) who is proven to be an insanely criminal and insanely corrupt career politician to run the country.
I want SJW's and lying niggers to get dealt with and get the slap in the face they deserve.
Trump has no political experience, which is exactly why I vote for him.

We should, but politicians need a complicated tax system to steal our money

I dont care about how the rest of the world views him. I care about who he is, what he does, why he does, where he does it, how he does it, and when.

Anyone believing that whats coming out of either of their mouths is true is already a lost cause. Theyre both full of shit, but one full of shit keeps the status quo going, and thats hillary (or more specifically the clintons). At least if trump gets involved, everything will be shaken up, for better or for worse. Probably for worse, but fuck it, i want a fire lit under everyones asses so this country will ACTUALLY see some change.

you're fucking retarded if you think war occurs the way it has in the past, moreover it's quite pathetic you subscribe to bullshit 'facts' instead of using your brain to ascertain what is the reality of the situation between various state players on the world stage....and that is what it is, a stage. (theatrics) who has the best bullshit because that is what humanity has asked for quick and simple solutions to the ever growing complex problems to which we have created not only for ourselves, but essentially our very existence. (all species which aide us on this fucking rock we exist upon)

tl;dr fuck you retard and fuck your shit

Not a big deal, 90% of places have set ups for finance in tax haven country's like Switzerland hence why it's always exaggerated in tv and films

Apple pays like $50 a year

Maybe he will find a loophole and not pay China all the money we owe them.

He'd probably share it, but Hillary would then steal his idea.

Eurofag here, we wish we had a Trump to make Europe great again.

This post is why America is fucked.

See what I mean hes the perfect example of troll bait at the moment. The stupider the comment that Trump shits out of his mouth the funnier it is to defend it. Its how its always been on here. If hes popular on Cred Forums or Cred Forums more than likely he's a joke, buddy....

You had one. I think he was a corporal in some army who couldnt get in to art school.

cuckle

>le cuck meem

RIPIP ;_;

>le appropriate meme

Trust me the vast majority of the population will be voting Hillary not because they like her but because they're not fucking dumb enough to pick the alternative. Ive yet to meet a single person in my area who supports him in the slightest and I live in Texas, even remotely showing approval towards him brands you an automatic retard to most. I mean look at the fellow retards that support him, and by that I mean his reality tv stars. Remember when he had them show up on stage once during one of his speeches as to show people how legit he was. "Ah fuck yeah man Tila tequila totally knows who the person to run this country should be"

Thats how life is fag. Bad publicity is still publicity. It has very little to do with imageboards.

You probably live in Austin, Dallas, or Houston.

He's legally not paying taxes though without using a loophole.

Is this all its ever come down to on the other end? Everyone who votes for the opposing team is dumb? Thats kindergarten tier.

Vote for Hillary .. don't vote trump
They aren't good choices .. but i'd go with hillary but not with the idiot

I evade them too, because I am not giving any penny to that nigger jew of obama.

If you don't like rich people why do you support trump?

My favourite part of this whole fuckin shitshow is how nobody can really support either side without pointing at the other and saying "Well, they're even worse."

Trump didnt pay taxes for 15 years and wants to pretend he gives a fuck about being a champion of the little guy.

Hillary's emails and having every news outlet on her side.

It's voting by process of who has the least amount of shit on them by election day

No matter how this election goes America is fucked. Well and truly fucked.

>Everything he did was completely legal.

This is right. Just like bill Clinton getting paid millions by foreign interests, to give speeches while is wife was in charge of the state department is legal and not bribery.

Nah everyone knows.
It's out there.
People just don't care.

maybe we wont have to pay taxes if hes elected

If you wanna see change in the country you dont go about it by picking the village retard. Its never worked out before man. The moment he stirs the pot even a ilittle I can guarantee you he will step down as to avoid shame and ridicule. He mainly cares more about his image than he does for this country you can see it in everything that hes done.

If you understood commercial real estate, you'd understand that there is no issue here...

Honestly, it was never even a backburner issue. Corporate media keeps trying to force it down everyone's throat, but it never made the slightest difference.
Well, ok. It turns out that Trump follows the law, and that he can come back from the brink of disaster. That matters, and it's what the tax returns show.
If anything. this leak greatly increases Trump's credibility.

Just like how the debate showed how "reserved" he was.

No matter how much he fucks up you'll keep sucking his dick

I wanted to believe that this would be a legit sink. I really did.

u mad bro?

"Change" stopped being a realistic plank when Sanders was eliminated. This election is more about damage control now.

C'mon man, it has to be Austin

You dont go about it by voting for the same old same old either. Just like every other election, both options are fucked.

Hey man i've tried arguing wirh Trump supporters by using facts and common sense but thats clearly never worked out before. Why not play the old mans game and call him a stupid fag, I mean thats all he ever did in his debates was mock and try to talk big to others. Sometimes its way more fun to fight fire with fire.

Usually when you file taxes (I doubt you've ever paid them, OP.) You try to pay the least amount possible. You go through means to not pay as much for taxes as you would with out deductions. If you do not try to get deductions on your taxes then you're paying more money than you need to which is completely idiotic. Clinton does it, Bernie does it, I do it, Trump does it, your parents do it. Ask your parents about filing taxes some time. They will tell you to find ways to pay deductions and you'll slowly realize how dumb the democratic party is.

youtube.com/watch?v=4fXXDZtXguQ

anyone got sauce or know the names of the girls in the picture?

I see.

So using other peoples money to claim as your deduction isnt scummy as fuck.

It's "smart"

Exactly man, I mean I live here. So Im choosin not to go with the idiot who asked why hes not allowed to use nukes on other countries or claims that global warming was created by the chinese to attack america financially.....

umm im sure his multi-billion dollar business has benefited the american economy more in one year than 200 of you will do in your lifetime
so no i don't care he didnt pay taxes

Yeah, it is smart. No one loses their money and what he's doing is legal. You know what's scummy? The Clinton's using their charity to funnel money through Haiti. Everyone loses their money and they get tax REFUNDS not DEDUCTIONS. They literally profit from making people poorer.

?????????

When you were younger like you remember do you remember just constantly being angry or depressed over information you haven't yet learned about? How is that even possible? so how does it make sense to say "you poor thing"

Im not the guy you commented at I just noticed what you said doesn't make sense

Dude you're the lazy cunt.
you instruct a person to look up information that you are supposed to present because its your argument.

Why do trump supporters point fingers at Clinton all the time?

Like they cant defend his ass without context of the Clintons

sauce on this pick jesus christ im horny

>my own flaws are what my enemy does!

this is all you guys do

Don't care, everyone in this country is a fucking criminal, the very foundation of this country is built on criminal activity, this shit wasn't ours to begin with so if that asshole found a way around it then don't fault him for it.
How bout we all play a game called "attack each candidate for their actual politics and not for the moral shit you can use to slander them"

Understand you can still write in a different name........

I was implying that someone with his degree of awareness, which is below par in case i need to specify, would have a hard time in life.