My sis is sending me her pussy, shes next room 2 me what should I do

My sis is sending me her pussy, shes next room 2 me what should I do

Smash that shit asap fam

Get a booty pic and post it here

Give it water and food. What the fuck did you expect? Us telling you to beat it?

ask for mor

Go into her room and tell her to put some clothes on before mom and dad catches her.

go over to her room and bend her over your knee and spank her telling her shes a bad girl, this will make her horny as hell.

After that, push her down to her knees. pull out your cock and hold it in her face, She will do the rest.

lol

Post texts

fuckyou

This if you can do it confidently

This thread is a fabricated lie though so there's no point in me even creating this reply

post the fucking pussy here, faggot

What you're going to do, OP, is to sell it to some shit for $50. You're going to take that $50 cash and go to some shop you've never been before, and you're going to buy as many hex nuts as you can.

You're going to take a picture of them all spread out over your naked body and you're going to send it back to her with the text "you drivin me nuts".

You're gonna send us photographic evidence of this because you're not a faggot.

She's getting more intense, ill start to convince her to give me bj, btw she's totally not underaged ;)

Dead

You're a fucking faggot OP. I know this girl personally and there's no way she's your sister. Dumbass

I have more pics of this chick btw

Pics

post more then

This is just a random pick you dumb fuck

I'll save you the trouble, since OP is a huge lying faggot. Here's her ass

Well what are you waiting for??

post m0ar

nothin' really...

Niger

Pretty sure you already have one.

doin' it

keep doin it