Lived together happily for 9 years without getting married

>lived together happily for 9 years without getting married.
>created a family without getting married
>married in 2014
>he instantly becomes powerless in the relationship (at her mercy), which triggers her hypergamous instincts
>now a vulnerable male, he has become beneath her in social status (weak)
>quickly she' becomes dissatisfied with the relationship (can't be sexually attracted to powerless male)
>she cuts him off sexually, depriving him of affection
>marriage only lasts 2 years
>she files for divorce
>immediately sends child services to investigate Brad for abuse, not because he was abusive, but because the accusation of abuse will help her divorce

A man has only one defense against this form of attack. NEVER MARRY.
>ever

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/celibacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But my parents are still together.

This guy gets it.

The world would be a better place if fewer men were willing to get married and fewer men put up with bullshit from women.

If men stopped putting up with horeshit behavior from women, we'd see mass hysteria (in females). It would be fucking great.

She lost all of her sexual market value when she had her eggs and tits cut off.
Brad pitt will move on, she'll move into a small apartment with her collection of dark skinned kids, the same as the rest of the white trash.
In the end men always get the last laugh because they get more attractive as the get older like a fine bottle of wine, women are like that cheap shit that comes in those boxes, they just get nasty and bitter as they age.

"Its true but that wet soppy hole just feels too good around your cock to not do anything a woman asks of you, even if penetration is not guaranteed and any man who does not do anything in order to get pussy is a beta virgin" - most men

Pretty true.

Brad is still marketable. Angelina is at best a second-rate voice actor now.

>basing your views of marriage on celebrities
>being this virgin

MGTOW is one of the most sad, tragic things in the world.

Literally "Forever Alone: The Post"

In relationship for 10 years
Live together 7; kids and happy
Married 1 year, started divorce process last week.

Makes sense to me... virgin

I've been lurking MGTOW, and it seems the opposite of the bitter feminists... it's like bitter men that hate women because they've been burned. I'm not saying a huge chunk of modern women aren't horrible succubus she-devils, but they can't all be rotten.

70% of men under the age of 35 are MGTOW

>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

>they can't all be rotten.
Their not. But how many times would you be willing to be burned before you gave up?
In the end the whole MGTOW ..... thing, is a response to an ever increasing hostility society has towards any form of masculinity.
Atleast you can say the bitter MGTOW ones aren't half as bad as the shitty feminists, atleast they don't call everything rape and try to pass laws for pointless shit like "manspreading". MGTOW is largely made of bitter men, but their mostly harmless and tend to stick to themselves.

Men doing whatever they wanted worked out so well for black people......

Same shit with every movement.

KEK

haha lol wtf

>small apartment
They got married in their home, Château Miraval, in France. He's totally fucked. She'll keep Château Miraval and he'll pay for it the rest of his life.

+1 internet

ITT: Cucks and Shills.

>modern women are raised remotely similar to woman of the past
good luck finding one that won't fuck you over m80

>But how many times would you be willing to be burned before you gave up?

I've burned about as many chicks as have burned me.
The MGTOW just seems pathetic to me. Like the women who say that "all men are bastards", it seems to be that either a) you're dating the wrong women or b) you yourself are an absolute failure of a human being.
Millions of people manage to get on with a significant other. The fact that you can't says more about you.

>>she cuts him off sexually,
Wut a boot her tittays

here here!

> I don't have a problem with being treated like an asshole
> because I too am an asshole
That being said, they do tend to swing a bit to far, but not by much.

>she cuts him off sexually,
Literally

>I've burned about as many chicks as have burned me.

Congrats on being no better of a person then a shank.

I date all the time. I own a bar and I'm very rich. Men Going Their Own Way is not celibacy. It is a statement of self-ownership, where a man preserves his own sovereignty above all else
>youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ

I seriously think that our economy would be better if women were never given equal status as men. If you look at the different ways that men and women spend money you see that men are much more responsible. Because women have become such a powerful economic driver manufacturing has been pushed to cheaper foreign labor. Go to any mall in America and something like %90 of products are for women (outside of the food court). Meanwhile men save and spend money on higher quality American made products.

>woman
You're either a girl pretending to be a guy with this post, or you're a moron.

So, which is it?

Okay, meninist. Kindly fuck off.

>tfw Quagmire is MGTOW and he gets laid constantly

Wait, MGTOW have sex? I thought you all avoided women.

Celibacy is the refusal to marry, chastity is the refusal to engage in sexual activity. So yes, MGTOW is celibacy but it is not about refusing to engage women in any meaningful way.

Basically, MGTOW are willing to engage in the social contract to the extent that it benefits them or is a fair trade. Dating is fine, it's just really easy for women to fall into the "I'm a princess, pay for me" mindset at which point MGTOW say "No." Marriage is always in favor of women, full stop, so one should never get married.

MRAs are meninists. MGTOW smirk at MRAs.

MRA =/= MGTOW

You're preaching to the choir

>Celibacy is the refusal to marry,

You're retarded
>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/celibacy

"a : abstention from sexual intercourse"

kek'd

im gonna marry my gf
i dont really belive in marriage either, but
cause im not a legal immigrant
currently i have "no status"
so i need to marry for citizenship.
Weve lived together for a year and i dont see it ending anytime soon
She works and i work, our relationship is good and we are nice to eachother/rarely argue.

she doesnt even want kids. lol

I see nothing wrong with marriage from that perspective.

MGTOW is an okay movement i guess but they generalize marriage to beta men

Divorce is a two way street, men are just as capable to get one as women are.

Both parties should be in a "up until i am no longer satisfied with my partner" mentality, to a certain human extend (NOT 100% wtf nobody is perfect).

If my current gf cheats/cuts off sex I will break up/get divorce. If she cuts me off from sex, I will get divorce even if it means ruining my chances of citizenship, id rather go back to my country (hopefully a different one, mine sucks) than get cucked.

MGTOW is for cucks who cant leverage the power in their relationship.

I hold more power than my gf in certain things, she hold more power over me in different ones but we both have leverage and it even out like a balanced relationship should.

marriage doesnt change shit- cucks were probably getting cucked before gettign married, but now that the slut is in a cage her frustration shows.

Read the full definition, dipshit. What you've listed is the second definition, and when specifically engaged in conversation where "refusal to have sex" and "refusal to marry" are BOTH on the table, using celibacy as a catch-all term introduces unnecessary confusion as to meaning (the exact opposite of the purpose of using defined language).

>"a
Have you looked at !?
You do know that " comes after !, right?

>Men doing whatever they wanted worked out so well for black people......
Yeah, because putting kids in women is stupid, if you haven't found one you can trust to make a good family with.
MGTOWs often don't even spend time on women, but if they do, it is imperative that they (if they have any smarts at all) use protection. Being MGTOW is pointless if you're going to risk getting trapped in the financial mess of child support, and highly unethical if you are going to make children grow up in the ridiculousness of a single mother household.

Celibacy is the refusal to engage in sexual activity.

MGTOW is not celibacy.

Do you really think that I would have posted it without having read the full definition?

MGTOW is not celibacy.

>and
>not and/or
By the definition you have posted, MGTOW is not celibacy. Not even like that other guy using a secondary definition, you're actually using a definition that directly opposes your argument.

Uh, fun, let's see how many conflicting definitions we can find