SCP rolling thread. Last 3 numbers are XXX. If the 4th to last number is even, then you are assigned to SCP-XXX. If odd...

SCP rolling thread. Last 3 numbers are XXX. If the 4th to last number is even, then you are assigned to SCP-XXX. If odd, then SCP-1XXX.

How fucked are you, Cred Forums?

Rollio

Pretty fucked

roll

Role

What the fuck is scp?

Fucking nerds

Dong

If it breaches containment then I'm pretty fucked.

phallic member

Fuckred for life!

Dream Man!

Here goes. Inbr Keter

anything but 682

Oh boy

cuck

Eh, im okay

Roll :l

Well shit.

roll

Lol I got an hourglass that causes deja vu when you flip it over

Roll

rollboys

Rolling

>Skeletons from the Closet: The Best of Grateful Dead" contained on a standard 12-inch LP record; the LP record itself and the album cover are designated SCP-1398-1 and SCP-1398-2, respectively. The audio tracks contained on SCP-1398-1 are designated SCP-1398-1-1 through SCP-1398-1-11.

>The album was discovered on ██/██/1994 by Agent Bittner while tending to the estate of her late uncle, ██████ ███ Klinge. Questioning of Mr. Klinge's surviving friends revealed that the album was likely purchased new sometime in early 1977 from an unknown record store in █████, ██. Despite remaining in Mr. Klinge's personal record collection until his death, neither Mr. Klinge nor any other listeners were aware of SCP-1398's anomalous properties.

>SCP-1398 is physically indistinguishable from other copies of the aforementioned album, with the exception of a slightly modified track list. Whereas typical albums list the first track as "The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion)", it is instead listed as "The Golden Road (To Unlimited █████████)" on both SCP-1398-1 and SCP-1398-2.
pff no problem.

roll

Roll

Let's see?

rolly polly ollie

Role

Rolloso

Nice, got a big kitty cat

easy

Roll

newfag detected
also rolling