Im a getaway driver, ask me anything

Im a getaway driver, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrBAYD4kmPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's your favorite brand of toothpaste?

*takeaway

sensodyn

Do you focus on driving faster than the police, or do you focus on blending in with traffic?

Do you have a specific client you tend to, or do you work for anyone who pays? Also how to people contact get away drivers usually?

Rate your autism level. Pls

a mix, most of the time the cops aren't even there by the time we leave, its about not drawing attention. when the cops are involved its not about driving faster than them its about knowing what shortcuts there are to lose the cops.

"drive" levels of autism

What vehicle is optimal for out maneuvering police? Also. General question that just came to mind. Where's a good place to be a package courier?

kek

What sort of "activities" are you the getaway driver for?

I live in a small city so its not my day job, but usually its the same people. I am cautious of new people since driving in a getaway is legally the same as whatever my clients do. my clients refer new people to me so they already warrant a level of trust but I dont like to take chances

something safe and common. there is a reason you dont see pros driving red mustangs. I use a ford taurus a lot. its a common car. not the fastest but refer to my post above. also its safe so if shit does hit the fan and I crash, I won't die in fact I will probably still be in good enough shape to run and gun

Where/how did you learn to be a getaway driver and have you ever had to ditch the vehicle? Do you use your own car?

nothing big like hits or big robberies. nickle and dime shit but I do get paid well because I'm one of the only ones around and I'm good at it. mostly pickups from drug deals

How you gonna drive a getaway car? You're legally blind?

just by learning my city well, I know all the streets where they go to and how long it takes for me to get from point A to point B/C if needed

I'm a very skilled blind person

also after every encounter with police, I ditch the car. I've only used my own car once

how 2 heck do you afford so many cars or are they just given to you for the job and then picked up later and reused by another driver?

I assume you probably steal one, since it seems like the best course of action. Probably take one at night the day of the job and ditch it after the job.

I've had jobs where clients provide the car. But after my first job that I used my own car. I was able to get one off CL

What are you driving away from where it's okay to use your own car, and are you brain dead?

How much do you get paid?

It's different every time. I usually hey a cut of whatever they make. Sometimes they pay me right after or a few days after

I go from wherever the pickup of my clients is to wherever they say to go. They tell me in advance so I can do a dry run

What do you do when you're not playing GTA?

Yeah, obviously you're not getting a union pay on a timely schedule. But how much would you say a typical job makes you? If you can't, give a few examples.

Good one. I'm actually at cinders with my rents

ok, Mr. Getaway Driver. you ask for it.
What was your last job? And what vehicle you use for it.?

For just a regular pickup after a drug deal. 5000. Double that for a robbery. Also I have a deal with my usuals. If we aren't gone before the cops get there add another 5000

After a drug deal I picked up the guys and drive them to the place they said to drive to. Made sure they weren't followed. I usued a Ford taurus

Rip gene good burn on me though

What do you drive?

The current model is a 2006 fox Taurus. I have driven a Honda civic and Chevy impala

Noice, which civic did you have?

Which country do you live in and do these gta stunts?

Got it off CL and the owner didn't know what year. Think it was a 98. Green. I liked it

I love in the US. Small city

And OP was never seen again

So how many burgers do you eat a week?

Thanks bro

What do you do with the money? Do you live a retard "i have all the money" life or do you save for a great long life? What do you have thats personal value aka watch, car etc

What is your day job?

If need be would you kill a cop to make an escape? Like run them over.

Heck even if you crashed and were on foot would you shoot them?

I use it to buy more cars if I get chased by police otherwise I save to buy guns (because I shoot as a hobby not for the job) the rest goes to stocks

Assuming you do two low risk jobs a month, how do you explain $120k extra out of the blue per year to the IRS? How do you even put that in the bank at all?

I work at a hardware store for the summers. Thankfully I haven't had to deal with cops too much. But I will do anything to save myself. If the cops make me crash all bets are off Fuck the job everyman for themselves. But I don't want to kill anyone

One time I killed 31 cops with my bare hands.

2/10 because so many people are believing you, I'm a fucking drug dealer and a former supplier and NO drug dealer would pay anyone 5000 let alone 500 dollars, we make sure we take extra steps so that the cops aren't where we are and unless you are driving around El Chapo himself the only thing you're getting for driving around a drug dealer is 20 bucks or a little bit of dope.

I add it in small increments also my dad puts some of it into his account for his business

This
This fag has been playing too much GTA, where you get 2500 bucks for picking up Misty from the hospital

Maybe it's just different for where I live. I'm not trying to say that I'm fuckin hard. I don't do drugs and I'm not a thug

That's like the 10th GTA joke.

>Drug dealer
You're a low-level goon. Maybe he drives people who make actual deals.

Also organized crime is bigger here. Its almost hand in hand with the city government. The right people make you money

this

Not just some fucking 2gram weed kid, anyone can do that ffs.

Who the fuck would pay 5k to move dope? In a small town. Dope runners get paid very little if not just some of the stock. Life is not a game where theres a 50% chance of cops showing and a chase scene starting.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrBAYD4kmPo

spbp

We are a heroine area. I don't Fuck around with weed deals. Those are peaceful

is your soul screaming?

Not really

no, its not different, say I pick up in Portland, OR where dope goes for a 10 dollars for .10 on the scale and I got a piece aka ounce for 300-1000$ and it took it to Bend, Oregon for 30$ for .10 on the scale I could tripple my money, if someone drove me the most theyd be getting cut for driving the distance is gas and a gram.
If you're on the east coast, and you're fucking with pieces all the way up to pounds you're still only making 2000-20000$ and the only way you'd make 20,000 is if the dealer muled it from Mexico to Jersey, and they'd still only give the driver a couple thousand for a job like that, a getaway driver for a drug dealer is almost non-existent... Drug deals aren't like you see in the movies, generally the cartel pays for your house so that you can sell drugs out of it and clients come to you to supply them, and if the feds were on to you there would still be no point for a getaway driver because they will box you in so fast after you leave that house you won't know what hit you. When I was supplying I was sloppy as fuck and ended up selling drugs to someone that died so they threw the Linn Bias at me and I snitched so i'm out of that game. No matter where you are it's the same though, if dude is gonna supply dude2 with drugs they aren't going to meet at an abandoned wearhouse with 20 dude3s with m16s all around, theyre just gonna meet up, have a snack and treat it likes its a craigslist meet up. Getaway driver not included.

I'm not dealing with weed though. The hmongs in my area are really big into heroine. A girl just of"d in a gas station bathroom right next to my college

I WAS A HEROIN SUPPLIER
now you're 0/10 you should have known when I said 10 dollars on the point, pot is 10 dollars on the gram.

>said I didn't do drugs. Just drive.
Look man either believe me or not. Just stop writing essays please. I just drive the gooks alright

Both liars but entertaining. Please go on.

and if you really were a "getaway driver" you wouldn't be telling on yourself saying all your cars and who you fuck with. Asians aren't big in the game anymore its all Ukrainians and niggers going through Mexicans, I'm wasn't some college level pot dealer as assumed, selling ounces to pounds from Pedro isn't a game, I could have my fucking head taken off my shoulders for informing, none of you have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Nobody pushes higher than pounds it would only take one ton of black to supply the country for a year

honestly and i mean this from the bottom of my heart can you snitch on your peoples and stop the flow of drugs into your area? heroine is a terrible drug. It's pretty much the same thing as being a guy who facilitates torture. I respect someone who kills people more than someone who slowly ruins lives and communities to the point to where the users wish they were dead.

The Asians here are really prominent. They just dumped all of the gooks here after nam. Also you mean the generic common cars that even if you called me in you couldn't definitively say it was me

nope, I informed and Pedro2 just comes and takes his place, Mexico sends their finest and if they get arrested for it they just get extradited back to Mexico and come right back.

I said the crime is tied to city government . even if I did it would not make a big difference

doesn't matter, they don't need your name to start an investigation, in fact they follow up on vehicles easier because they can just get everyone inside, charge the main guy and get the others for conspiracy.

MEXICO

I also said cops weren't always involved.

OP is going to leave soon because I ruined his roleplaying.

alright well can i get some reparations? my best friend became a heroin addict it really fucked up my life. pain/suffering yada yada if you are rich paypal me. [email protected] send any amount you want

Build the wall

I dont even understand how people manage to get addicted to heroin. I've smoked it every weekend for over 6 months now, and Im not addicted to it. In fact I dont even like the high that much anymore.

Still here

I pmsl! (Pee'd myself laughing) Caught me totally off guard. How do you 'like' or 'upvote' a comment on here?

No I got fucked for that Len Bias shit and informed and they confiscated my house, money, phone, EVERYTHING and now I have to look over my shoulder everywhere I go cause the feds can still indite me for the Len Bias even though I cooperated.

How do you get into the business. Find clients?

You are the most annoying form of faggot.

I found a reddit user get him

just realized they can track paypal pay me in bitcoins

You grab a knife, put it in the fold of your arm, and then quickly slide it forward, pointing your arm towards the screen. When the screen turns red, that's a Cred Forums upvote. The more you can spray on it, the better. Film yourself doing this, or nobody can see your upvote. Good luck.

start shooting it and you'll see, also start doing speedballs instead of just dope. Even though I stopped selling it I still do it lol

trips aside, I just dont have an addictive personality I guess.

Gotta know the right people. Grew up with the gooks

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

So are you going to pay me in bitcoins?

hes gonna pay you with cock up your ass