ITT: We make up some gay right that hasn't yet been granted and get demands for it trending on twitter

ITT: We make up some gay right that hasn't yet been granted and get demands for it trending on twitter.

Dubs submits hashtag and right we all go trend.

Right to buttsex in public

#spreadforequality

Someone can come up with a better hashtag

Ez. Get to work plebs

#EnlightenedGayboys

I am the dublord

#rectumIhardlyknowum

I have ascended

Jesus christ what is going on

How many more dubs do i need to become famous

Wild animals get to do it in public. It's a cultural stigma that keeps us from doing so.
Since cultural stigma is the result of fragile misogynistic ego, it should be removed.

I can't tell if you are trying to participate in trolling or if you are speaking seriously and therefore you are a retard

#sprequality

Wow it fooled someone who was supposed in on the joke. We should roll with this.

Rights for gays to give birth?

Then this is obviously the perfect movement to start.

Not gay related but still good imo. Some crazy feminazi shit.

#CEASETOBLEED

We don't have to. This is in reference to

If they are gay, they shouldn't be convicted of raping women. As in, if a man rapes you, they are not guilty if they can prove they are gay.

#rapeisnotgay

I like where this is going

Rights for gays to get abortions.

Like that one time those two lesbian chicks got a sperm donor and it got mixed up so their kid turned out black.

Rape requires the attacking party to benefit from the rape. If they are gay, then obviously they have nothing to gain from straight sex, so it isn't rape.

More like the right for gays to kill blacks.

Like police officers.

I know. I can't form my ideas properly. Maybe you can help me. I have good ideas, but I can't form them properly.

How about the right to fuck in public bathrooms?
>"We're both males, we're allowed to be in there! what happens in the stall should stay in the stall"

This sis the funniest shit for some reason.

Here's one: Gay couples have the right to demand abortions when surrogate mothers are involved.

I'm just fleshing out the idea is all.

Or when a man is raped by other man is homophobic to is wrong

#rapeisgay
#dealwithit

Abortions legal no matter what trimester as long as the kid is black.

#BlackBabiesDon'tMatter

Gay men should be allowed to consider their penis as 'breasts' when it comes to feeding in public.

#alllivesmatteraslongastheyrenotblack

Gays should not be accused of rape. Men can't be raped. Only women can. When a woman accuses a gay man of rape, that rape report is false and the woman should have to go to jail to see what real rape looks like.

Shit like this. We use #rapeisgay and #rapeisnotgay

We fight with each other and make absurd comments. Sooner or later, plebs will join one side or another. This way, with two hashtags, we can't all get banned, and we don't make all Twitter go against us. We split them. Divide and conquer, baby!

Get to work!

fuckin kek

Please God let his be a thing

Who the fuck is Heidi?

well you gotta help out if you want it to be a thing

I'm getting to work right now. If we get 25,000 tweets, we trend. Everybody who wants to participate should aim for 100 tweets. Make them good!

A petition to stop bug sex.
Because insect males have to physically penetrate the outer shell of female bugs, causing them body damage, all male bugs should be killed.

this

i have a twitter account with no followers at all but I'll post some shit on Instagram

from "The Sound of Music".

I identify as a repressed abstract sexuality, all of your considerate understanding offends me.
If you don't repress me i am more offended than if you offend me.

"No humane system of sex would allow for harm to be caused to the female!"

Come on, niggers, what the fuck are you doing? Get to work! 1 down, 24,999 to go!

This

Someone take dubs for this

Only let gay men adopt gay boys. That way they can introduce them to the gay lifestyle in a safe and non judgemental manner.

use some examples about how the romans did it.

throw in a few subtle quotes from NAMBLA. SJWs support youth being able to choose if they are gay at a very young age ( false stats about how even as a 5 year old , they knew they were gay ).

Most conservatives thing gays are pedos anyway, so it will resonate. other side attacks all gays for being pedos. SJWs attack gays for being +male +white, and ignoring female issues. SJWs attack gays for using western culture to justify actions.

p good.

Come one, niggers, get to fucking work!

I like where this is going...

oh please let's do this

There goes the Dubs, go to work!

ill bump

when this dies start new thread with more specific direction for people in OP. I can't help but I'll bump

Y'all niggers are disappointing.

THere you go nigga

Something magic happened here

I saw that, nigger.

That's fucking stupid and it'll never work.

Selfie time!
#FreeTheDickHead

This is a pretty shit idea too.

Now this one is pretty good.

>That's fucking stupid and it'll never work

You seem to be forgetting what year it is.

bump

Bump

bump

bump

Noob