Weed infographic and general weed thread

Weed infographic and general weed thread

Isnt this backwards?

No

So which one of these induces panic attacks that last for hours and make you swear that you will never ever smoke weed again?

Any of them if you smoke too much but mostly sativa, just limit urself and wait 15 mins between bowls to make sure you don't get too high

both if you're fucked in the head. NO WEED FOR YOU

>So which one of these induces panic attacks that last for hours and make you swear that you will never ever smoke weed again?
wait what?
as long as im safe in my apartment i can smoke till i pass out
cant really get super high unless i drink alcohol

Ay

How does indica help people sleep? It makes me toss and turn and sweat like mad, however I eat damn near everything I get my hands on. Worth it.

Sativa isnt very common where i live but once my friend and i smokes som mawui wowie (idk how to spell it or even if thats actually what it was) and it was great. We walked to walmart and bought foam swords and shields and beat the fuck out of each other.

You're never truly safe.

This. I can't remember a time I've smoked and not thought I was dying and lost touch with reality.

Pfft

Trump and (((Shillary))) both want weed to be legal

Just cause you're a fucking square doesn't mean everyone has to be, disinfo faggot.

I tried 2 kinds of sativa and 1 kind of indica and for me the sativa is much more body high and the indica is much more head high. is something wrong with me?

GET

this is stupid...
there is no such thing as an absolute indica or sativa, there are strains that lean more towards either one or the other.

ITT addicts defend their drug habit.

safe from waht? panic attacks? as long as i have nothing to do and am alone or with close friends in a safe environment i can get as much high as possible

Leave. Go to 420chan (that site full of sjw hypocritical moralfags) and take your dumbshit pot and knowledge like you went to some weed college for 6 years to get a degree in this shit. Or just stay in /x/ and avoid here.

There are also high variations on cbd:thc. I personally hate weed like many other anons in here it induces major anxiety and paranoia. Odd though i can handle heroic doses of psilocybin and salvia no problem but a few hits from a bong and i'm in the fetal position thinking "fuck i'm gonna die from weed". I do like the afterglow though unlike other cns depressants i feel amazing afterwards.

Them marijuana is not for you, simple as that. At the most I get slightly paranoid, but I'm paranoid regularly.

Weed floods my brain with dopamine and makes me retarded and crazy within my own head. Marijuana is just another tool used by the powerful corporations to further numb the masses of society. Open your eyes, not your wallets

We got some powerful samefagging in this thread from some anti-weed homo

Samefag

Which one doesn't fuck with your memory so you'll remember which one does what?

Say no to the devil's lettuce!!

>Rescued Christian animals
Kek

Yep.

Hour much is an oz /zip /28grams where u live?

Retail in new England is 200-220

Pic related, most recent pickup was a cheese strain, lots of hairs and a pungent almost sour smell.

anyone in dmv / maryland area?

Mariguanna abuse is not a laughing matter

>e]
booyah!

What do you mean by this?

idiot

Every body can be different. Trust your body. Now you know what it does to you, and that is all that matters.

I don't think that's a strain thing, more of a lack of CBD in most weed these days. It's getting better though, so look for strains with a higher CBD to THC ratio.

Smoking Flav Rx right now. The mango flavor. 300mg THC

Been dry for months, I need a connection before I kill myself.

I could make it worth your while. Will even use my tongue.

I do see your point. All cannabis strains are hybrids technically speaking. Some are more indica dominant and others more sativa dominant. The dispensary where I used to work at regarded anything less than a 70%/30% split as a hybrid, and anything equal to or above as indica or sativa.

In three months you could have grown some. You could be self sufficient by now.
>offbyone

i got hella anxiety and mad stress should i smoke that dank indica fam?

Dude it's just weed
Buncha narcs having panic attacks because their stoned chill and smoke dude

Kek.

Indica is great for stress, go for it.

only a tiny lil piece

I hate my life

In southern California we can get cheap ounces for around 50-100. Not schwag or anything like that, but some good mids. Top shelf dank closer to 150-200. And for the absolute premo, master cultivated, 30%+ thc level shit, around 250-300.

Smoking the devil's brussel sprouts always leads to panic attacks and eternal damnation

last time i smoked weed, my heart ran like 1000mph i thought i was gonna die.

it's been 4 years and i want to smoke again, but i hate that euphoria effect...

Do you mix with tabbacco?

this is one of the stupidest infographics i've seen

if you truly believe this you have been smoking way too much

Smoke a smaller amount and you should be fine.

holy shit! is there a kola on each of those branches?!

Proof that mary juana promotes violence.

Favorite strains? My personal favorite is lemon haze. Smells n tastes amazing and balances itself so well in regards to what it does to you

Ban Cthulhus coliflower now!

new england? where the are you getting an oz for 200? western MA here and i spend about $130-$160 for a half

I love weed, it's the only thing that gets rid of my chronic pain from a facial abnormality AND stops me from drinking (used to be a huge problem) AND makes me smile/happy despite my depression
I love it

(I realise no one asked but I like to submit my opinion)

Same for Denver.

Probably an autoflower. They flower based on age rather than photoperiod, so you get smaller plants but with lots of flowers.

what do i smoke tho? i know fuck all about weed

Just got a little lit after a day at work.

I brought goodies from the oldfag vault.

I too am curious where you can get ounces for 200. This is for decent shit, I assume.

Forgot pic.

I live in Denver so I have lots of options, but as long as it's Indica heavy it will work.

>why you think drugs are illegal
bad assumption
we all know why drugs are illegal
fail infographic

I don;t think that's auto. Most regular plants grow big outdoors, and then swithc to flowering, and you get a big cola on each branch. It just depends wehre you live and what your climate is like.

And why's dank illegal then?

Because people are stupid and groupthink is bad.

Because of good Christians who want to protect our children from this evil drug!

Could be right. I grow indoors under a scrog, so I'm no expert on how they look left to their own devices. I was repeating what I'd heard here.

this is kinda true. I mean look how the government glorifies it..

i live in cali so i got lots of places to go too. I'll ask my girlfriend she has a rec. she doesnt even smoke flower just wax