Help me Cred Forumsros

Help me Cred Forumsros
I'm 3 weeks from turning 21 and I only have one friend. I live with my mom, my father lives out of state and we don't talk. I haven't ever been in a serious relationship with a girl. My main friends are people I've met through doing under the table handy work for people and are all 50+ in age. I don't know how to make the first step to make more friends. My main escape is to come talk to you guys... Really all I know to do is go downtown and smoke with random people but nobody seems worth hanging out with. What would Cred Forums do?

>I live in Oregon

I'd be happy just having somebody else with an old truck to go drive in the mountains with. Just another person or two to hang out with my buddy I already got. Not really interested in spending what little money I have on any girls. I just lack experience and am bored as fuck. No shortage of weed though

type of truck you got? could join a 4X4 club or sumtin

That is a good idea, just short on cash for gas haha. I've got an orange and white 1977 Ford f250 Camper Special with a 460 in er. Really good for work so I've been trying to offer people favors and that sort of thing. Just seem to have trouble relating to people, I call out bullshit real quick. Do you guys let stupidity pass by with your friends or speak up? Maybe I'm actually a jerk

Dude just turned 21 have 1 friend, about to move, no fucks given. Its a great life and at some point i imagine myself getting somewhat of a social life.

fill me up with cum daddy

Yo dude, thats me, just turned 21, what do you do? I live in colorado

yea I call out BS real quick. got no friends to.

Do rock climbing and join a gym, then random ask people if they wanna go climbing later and youll get strong and rando friends

What do you do in your spare time? I got a buncha beers piled up on my puter desk and I just let music play and stare at Cred Forums. Or I watch prison documentaries. Really about it, I can't stand fiction of any kind. I'd rather sit in front of a fire with a few people.
Lately I've been working at the same property i bought my old Ford. I've been on the roof taking off shingles and patching plywood before the rain. Hauling off tires from the property, general garbage and firewood. I used to be a garbage man (load by hand) for a year and a half. Dropped out of school when I was 17
Somebody has to call out bullshit or everybody's gonna be dumber than a bag of dicks... But yeah I have a feeling that's a big reason why I don't hang out with many people

lol I do the same shit, cept been drinking wine, play music, 4 chan, watch movies and shit, go out side a lot to smoke. But I have not had good friends since dropped out of college first semester.

Also I do general electrician work

You're feeling like this because you're trying too hard to fit in with people you aren't meant to "fit in" with. Just work. I'm the same way. Why care about it, honestly? Every time I hung out with faggots when I was 17-22 I got 2 duis, arrested for driving with pot in my car, fights, all sorts of dumbass shit just from going out with "friends." Fuck em. Just work, and you know what's good about being serious about your job? You'll find a good girlfriend, more than likely really good looking that really WANTS a guy like you. Someone dedicated to real-life shit. Leave all the fucking losers behind dude, you'll make friends when you're established and have a boat, lake house, all that shit. And fuck friends again, because all you need is family. Chill with your cousins, shit like that. Just don't worry about social life. MAKE MONEY. You make money, then itll all fall into place.

btw I work under a general contractor framing homes, general framing, remodeling, side job for people building fences, shit like that. I'm telling you, leave all the fucking morons behind. And stop smoking. Shits dumb. Havent smoked in 5 years, I feel amazing. I can do ANYTHING.

Tag team a farm animal with someone

If I had to quit smoking I'd rather just kill myself honestly, I drink non all day every day and always stoned. I agree with you guys most "friends" are just unneeded trouble. Work is great and all but the downtime is just boring as fuck if you don't have anybody to spend any money with. I don't know. Nice to hear from you guys though, you sound like people I'd wanna hang out with in person. Maybe people like us, us workers are hard to find out and about. That's a shame

This OP, everybody loves climbing shit and thedre are HELLA girls that love to climb

I'm into riding a fixed gear bike but I work too hard to wanna do any more physical activity when I'm off work. Only drink alcohol. Not against your idea though thank you for your input

Bro you're sounding lonely for no reason. Save up money, buy a cheap fixer-upper $80,000 house, instead of friends I went the materialistic route. People call us "lonely" but I take no offense. You're acting like people are out there judging you because of your situation. Nobody gives a shit man, they all got their own lives. You're MORE ADVANCED then everyone you're hanging around. THAT is the problem. You're out there working with your hands all day long, then going to chill with jobless long haired fucking faggots smoking cigarettes all day rolling around town like worthless bums. Leeches. Don't be a leech. You're above that shit. There's a reason you just look at these people like total fucking idiots, because they are, and you know better. And seriously, stop smoking and drinking, you'll never find a nice established girl that way. Work your ass off, you'll know love when it comes, and itll come when you least expect it, have a family, fix up that old ford, fix up that old house, just DO YOU. Stop worrying that you're "weird" and shit for not having friends. You need to think of it this way.. weed and alchohol run rampant in this country to "weed-out" the morons. They'll NEVER move up the ladder, theyll stay at that mentality forever. Go make $100,000 out of a union electrician local at 30 years old. THOSE PEOPLE will be your friends.

I actually like the tweaked out trailer park girls. If that's all you guys gotta say than I don't need any more advice from you fuckers