No fluffy thread? fluffy abuse time

no fluffy thread? fluffy abuse time.

Bump. We should also always use this image when we start threads to cut down on people asking "wut dis?".

>this shit still exists

And oh boy, guess what! You're in one of its' threads! Isn't that amazing?

Some Extra Space
By: God of Thunder

Rick had lived alone for almost three years now and although he was happy he was starting to notice his time at home was getting lonely. The last time he had roommates was in college and although he enjoyed living with Mike and Tony it was more of a party house then which he had since outgrown. Right after college he moved in with Cynthia but since they had broken up he had gotten his own apartment. Not being in a relationship or seeing one on the foreseeable horizon he decided getting a pet would be the best idea.
Despite being marketed to kids fluffies had proven to be rather popular pets for people of all ages. Rick thought getting one would be a good idea. Aside from basic companionship it would be good to have someone, well something, to talk to, even if it sounded like a child. Having never had one of these new bio-toy pets before Rick did a bit of research online.
Even though his apartment was a one bedroom it had a large walk-in closet he didn’t really use and figured he could convert into a safe-room for the new pet as they really only needed enough space to eat, sleep, toss a ball around, and a corner for a litter box. Caring for them seemed easy enough, just make sure you give them enough attention and they would be a loyal pet for years. The rest was just feed them and clean up after them like any other pet.
There was a shelter only a few blocks from Rick’s building where he went to find his new pet. It had a small shop as well where he could get any supplies he needed. The attendant at the shelter was a kid no more than 17 who was clearly just working there to make enough money to buy weed. Not interested in the kid’s advice on picking a fluffy, or needing it really, Rick walked along the cages himself to see if he could find a new friend for himself. He was immediately bombarded with cries of “Nu daddeh?!?!” “Pick Fwuffy!!” “WUV nice mistah!!”.

One cage did catch his eye. It contained a young gray and black colt who wasn’t calling to him at all, just following him with his eyes and crying softly to himself. Rick knelt down by the cage and started stroking its mane. “Hey buddy, do you have a name?” The colt quickly perked up.
“Am wocky! Why nice mistah make takies to wocky?”
“Well I’m looking for a new friend to come home with me. Why do you think I wouldn’t want to talk to you?”
“Otta fwuffys say wocky if ugwy fwuffy, and nu hoomans wiww wan be fwuffy’s daddeh.”
Despite Rick’s petting Rocky again began to look depressed. “Well Rocky, any fluffy that would say that is a bad fluffy and…you know what…….would you like me to be your new daddy?” The young fluffy began jumping around in excitement cheering “WUV NICE MISTAH!!! WOCKY HAF NU DADDEH!!!!”
They were soon back at Rick’s apartment and Rocky was checking out his new safe-room, rolling his new ball around. Immediately the fluffy pony drowned. Rick just looked on astonished, he hadn’t even had had the new pet for half an hour and it had never left his sight. “What the actual fuck?? How did….how does….there isn’t even any water in here! Or any liquids!! What the hell??” The next day he went out and got a guinea pig.

Bump

bump?

You could, you know, post something instead of just saying bump.

I've posted all I got already

Bump