Hi Cred Forums I'm an alcoholic and I love it

Hi Cred Forums I'm an alcoholic and I love it.

Congrats! Everyone around you thinks you're a worthless piece of shit! Enjoy!

Yeah..keep lying to yourself.
You prolly believe your own bullshit.
Most addicts do.

I remember my first beer...

Why can't I handle my drink? A few shots in and I'm feeling kinda shitty, two hours later my head is sore

I've done a fuck tonne of other drugs but can't get to grips with alcohol

Me too, I'm a happy drunk. Fuck it whatever works

Aww y'all are so cute being high and mighty. Let me guess, daddy didn't love you because he hit the bottle as well as you?

Lmao low quality bait

I wonder how long before that delusion wears off.

Actually, I don't. Shitpost elsewhere faggots.

In a drunk's mind he thinks his dicks bigger, hes way more handsome then he is, hes impervious to harm, and is suave.

To everyone else: hes a drunken fuckin slob.

Nice slant rhyme m8

im a alcoholic too and its the best

Someone answer pls

You've been butthurt by a drunk before clearly Otherwise who the fuck cares what other people do? Im sorry your uncle touched you.

I am also its a love hate thing. How much do you drink and what

Than*

Plus I think im going to die soon as a result and I have another kid on the way it makes me sad that I can't stop

Beer. About 9 a night, 4-5 days a week

Sounds like you start sobering up fast. Usually happens to me when i have a beer or 2 early in the day and stop drinking.

Alcohol is a whole lot different than other drugs. It makes you dehydrated because you're drinking it. Being dehydrated gives you headaches.. Other drugs, you don't have to drink it to feel it. You either, Inject, Smoke, Snort, or Swallow. but alcohol, you have to drink it. To avoid headaches and hangovers, drink a glass of water in between drinks.

Ur not an alcoholic. Stop before u become one

I sure hope so. I don't want any more friends.

R8 my ex

My dad was an alcoholic for 20 years. He has to have a beer everyday or else he has seizures or starts shaking a lot. I've seen him have seizures ever since I was a child. He was diagnosed with Cirrhosis of the liver. Now he doesn't drink anymore but he's been experiencing a lot of symptoms everyday of his life. It's not fun.

Its fun as fuck for the first couple of years. Then it starts sucking really fucking bad. A constant change between killing yourself and being the "fun" drunk nobody really cares about anymore but you convince yourself they do.

Can someone rate my ex before I jump in front of a bus?

Homeless out of 5

Well, once your liver stops working, you will change your mind.

):
Yeah
We were rubbertramps

I don't think I've heard that term before