Need a feels thread. Will dump some classics and may share some stories if there is interest

Need a feels thread. Will dump some classics and may share some stories if there is interest,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKddfxkDWk
youtube.com/watch?v=1ssQqfuaKRY
youtube.com/watch?v=3SHdUOIfPag
youtube.com/watch?v=vtC7oovQnvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gonna kill myself soon, ama

I'll Post what I got

What's the point my dude? You'll be hurting a lot more people than you hurt now.

I Cry every time

hold me, Cred Forumsros

humans live to chase happiness and success but I'm depressed that I've driven away the only person who'll ever love me because of my garbo personality. I dont understand how its apparently just that I just live sad consistently just so I don't make others hurt because I haven't killed myself.

lonely and depressed

what's up op

same

OP here, felt like I should get my story out, even if it sucks. I have issues with my body that impede me from doing a lot of things. Like, general pain that makes it hard to be a functioning human. From football to "Pro" wrestling (Was a dream of mine since I was a kid) On top of relationship issues like my girlfriend just leaving without notice. I don't know Anons, I feel like I'm pretty fucked

I stubbed my toe on my coffee table once.

:(

My last one, will be lurking this thread until 404.
Be strong, Cred Forumsrothers, and be brave. Better times are going to come, in future you will be able to understand and live happiness.

This is my OC. The team wasn't the Spurs

Still dumping, have maybe a few more

man, this is the stuff Cred Forums should have been known for

fuck your feelings tbh

I will hold you my friend

rage, cry, and rage again

There are others who love you!
You may not know and you may know but someone loves you, no matter what or who you are...

Am going to bed now, been fun dumping but I'll leave you with this

Goodnight annon.

Good night user

OP still here, I'd like to hear some stories from you guys.I'm drunk as hell and may die in a fight tonight.

thanks. user
at least I have you guys

27 days until it's been a year since my ex broke up with me. We still talk almost every single day, even though I do most of the talking. She's the only person I have in my life, she knows this, and she acted like I didn't exist for months, resulting in me trying to end my life... She didn't even care about it until I did something that could've ruined her life... It feels so bad, I still love her a lot and she's on my mind 24/7, but I know it's better for her if I'm dead. If I don't get her back before that day, I will end my life. I don't have anything else going in my life, so yeah... Good riddance then I guess.

>ended a 1 year relationship
>gained a fuck ton of weight after being super athletic
>suddenly broke as fuck
>friends left

I just needed to get this off my chest, I'm not sure how any of this managed to happen but it feels like I've lost everything at this point. I have to motivation at all to try and change things but I don't wanna be in this shithole for long either

This Is what keeps me awake at night and contemplating ending it.

>Be me, kiddy fag. Dad fucked off before I was born, Living with Mum, rest of family are a bunch of cunts that can go jump in an acid bath.
>Get bullied at school for only having one parent. (early 90s)
>Become teenager, start to ask questions, blame myself
>self harm problem starts, feel I'm the reason Mum is alone and I'm a burden.
>Mum:wtf.jpeg
>loses shit, doesn't understand.
>I completely lost it for years, failing school, smoking weed, drinking all the time
>18 attempt to an hero
>Move out because I can see the distress I'm causing Mum. Regularly visit.
>fast forward 2 years, get phone call from hospital, Mum was admitted and will need someone to look after her at home.
>Ohfuck.png
>Move back in, cut down on drug and alcohol use, try to make up for being such a cunt
>still fucked in the head.
>slowly grow up a little, start being responsible and looking after mum properly.
>fast forward again to a year ago. Mum is taken to hospital again for severe hip pain
>7 weeks later find out she has lukemia
.thisisajokeright.mpeg
>try to keep my shit together, Mum is a fucking rock
>Mum recieves first does of chemo getting home soon

Will Cont. will use same image

Well user, I'd say live the most you can, Sounds hypocritical but I dunno, I think you're worth it

cut all relations with her, and go outside and join a club or something. Don't let this drag on forever you only have one life

>Be me, a lot younger, probably 5 years ago.
>Grandfather has had lung cancer for a while, came like a shock, as he has never smoked and lived a really healthy life.
>We're closing in towards the end, visited him often, after all he lived a 10 minute drive away, 15 minutes by bus.
>I get tired of visiting him, not that i dont want to spend time with him, he was my best friend growing up, i just couldnt stand seeing him like that.
>One day, i wont take it looking at him suffer, dad enters room. "You ready to go to grand dads?" I really dont want to, so I say "I have plans with some friends today, I'll join tommorrow"
>Dad leaves, mom joins, and so does my brethren, im alone at home, didnt have plans with friends, just wanted to be alone, continued playing video games all night.
>Next day comes, still dont want to see my grandfather suffer through another day, I go over to a friends house, I know parents wont try to pick me up or bother me.
>Day three comes, I decide its time to go see him, I make ready for when my parents come to ask me to go.
>Mom enters room, asks me if i had walked the dog today.
>Eeehm, nope
>Mom furious, forces me to walk the dog, doesnt allow me to take a short walk either, so apparentely they drive off to grandfather without me.
>Walking around, kinda mad they left without me, in the middle of a fucking forest on the top of a mountain, phone rings.
>Answer phone, its mom
>"user, you need to come home right now"
>"What the fuck mom?! First you force me out on a hour and a half long walking route, not even 20 minutes in and you force me to come home, why?!"
>Mom gives no good answer, come home.
>"Get in the car, dont ask any questions
>We drive over to grand dads house, apparantely he fell asleep for good, while i was on a walk with the dog. About 10 minutes after my parents arrived.
>I am devastated.
>Life turns to shit for me when i found out two weeks later that all of my family had been present but not me.

To be cont.

I've never seen a panic attack more accurately described.

I'll try to make the most out of it for the upcoming 27 days, which will mostly consist of me staying in bed and crying myself to sleep.

Tried this multiple times before, didn't end well. I was close to getting in another relationship twice, but I just can't get over her. At least she went from cutting classes in high school to enrolling into some honorary program at her university. I'm glad she's doing good in life, but mine is progressively getting worse, even though I keep trying to get out of this shit...

>I mean the entire family was there, present, im talking uncles, aunts, cousins, the whole deal.
>Stings when I realise it had been like this all of those three days.
>My feels when i realise the lack of my presence had been duly noted.
>Dont really care, family can think what they want, was my way of coping with it.
>Life in shambles when i learn that the last sentence uttered by grandfather before he died was "Where is user?"
>It hurts everytime i think about this, and now i just really want to drink the pain away

well thats my feels story bros

Cont from >Mum gets home
>happyasapiginshit.png
>Mum isn't breathing properly, says I'm being over-protective when I point it out.
>few hours later, shits getting worse, phone an ambulance
>2 days later, Mum is in ICU on life support
>I'm literally fighting with myself trying to jeep my shit together.
>5 days later, get that dreaded phone call. Mum has died.
>Remember something Mum said the day she was allowed home about one of the nurses complaining about having the flu.
>tfw one of the staff at the hospital killed my Mum by coming onto the chem ward with the flu.
>tfw the one person who would have moved fucking mountains to try and help me is gone.
>ant-social fuckwad, don't want to be arou d people

It's almost the anniversary of her death and I'm failing to cope.. In debt, really fucking high and I have a litre of Captain Morgans and a few boxes of Mum's medication that she wont be needing anymore. Just trying to find the courage to an hero properly this time

>pic related

I know that feel. I've been having a pretty tough couple of years, and I just feel fucked. You're not alone.

Was it just not having closure from your girlfriend? That would drive me crazy, personally.

I usually don't do this but if you want to keep in contact should I see tomorrow email me at [email protected]. We can talk from there,

I'll email you tomorrow after work, if I don't forget it.

>"Where is user?"

I got 0 closure, she just up and went to a different state without telling me.

That said I hope your days go better.

Do or don't, all up to you.

I just need to type this out. It's not super sad or anything, and nobody probably gives a shit, but it's the only thing I'm feeling right now.

>be me
>boring 29 year old
>job that I enjoy, good friends. life could be worse
>I'm a beta hopeless romantic moralfag
>whenever I get a chance with a girl, I blow it because I hesitate too long or because I want to take it slow
>having a lot of anxiety lately
>want to find a nice girl that I can get to know
>on tinder for shits and giggles, don't get many matches. I mainly look at it while I poop
>match cute girl, have a couple mutual friends
>text a little bit, wanna meet up, but don't know when/where
>conversation fades after couple days
>get text last night 11:30pm "you out?"
>tell her now, ask what she's up to
>"I wanna meet you"
>I ask, "Now, or just in general?"
>"Now"
>she says she's a little drunk, just left a wedding, and is in an Uber
>I say to myself, "OK user. You can go the usual route with your social anxiety and say sorry but not tonight, but that you really do want to meet sometime soon, or you can just go for it"
>So she took the Uber over and met me
>we went out to a bar, have couple drinks
>she's really pretty and has a good sense of humor
>she calls me cute
>bar closing, let's go
>she wants to come to my place
>take Uber to my place
>talking a bit, then sit down
>I hate making first moves
>I'm shy, and nervous, and I don't like to make others feel uncomfortable, so I avoid doing anything
>maybe some people appreciate my respect for their space, but it can definitely put a damper on romantic situations
>decide to stop being a pussy I'm about to lean closer and ask if I can kiss her
>she asks, "so...do you wanna make out?"
>missed my chance, but yeah, I do
>like I said before, this girl seems cool, and right now in my life, I'm looking for companionship, not just sex
>I'm usually the one to get too attached so having sex right away usually makes that worse for me
>making out she gets on top of me
cont

Fuck man, I have no good words for this.

Sent you an email to remind myself tomorrow

Shittiest part, is i can sometimes feel the harsh judgement of my family members when we talk about my grandfather. I had a short period after that in which i blamed my mother, that i wasnt there, yet again, it is my fault, and my fault only, and i never get more depressed then when i think about it

Keep on, man. I like your story

Dont be an idiot dude, just stop talking to her. How can you expect to get over someone if you still talk to them all the time? Fuckin dumbass, think for a second please

Fuck actually sent it to the wrong email.
I had her blocked for weeks, she still was on my mind 24/7 and I had nobody to talk to. I also was out of a job and I don't have any friends or family to talk to.

>shit, do I make a move?
>does she want me to take her shirt off or unzip her skirt?
>she's laying into my dick pretty hard
>fuck what do I do? I don't wanna just fuck her and then never see her again
>i kind of laugh and stop kissing
>she asks what's wrong
>i say i just wanna be on the same page about what's going on
>she basically says that she doesn't want to do anything but make out
>awesome
>we go at it some more
>stopping occasionally and talking
>shit it's like 4am
>she says she should probably go
>I offer to drive her home if she'd like
>she says she'll just get an Uber
>dang, that kind of stung
>thought the mood was killed
>what did I do? did I blow it?
>she says uber will be here in 16 minutes
>she sits back down and pulls me over and we make out some more
>checks phone periodically until uber arrives
>i walk downstairs with her. see her off
>i run back upstairs, heart aflutter
>gotta go to bed, it's fucking late
>take off pants, boxers soaked in precum
>get to work this morning, look at phone
>"hey sorry that I was kind of drunk last night, but thanks for not being a total asshole"
>i reply, "no problem, we should hang out again sometime soon if you'd like"
>she still hasn't responded
>i'd love this to work out, but i know that i need to not keep texting her like some autistic beta

I told my co-workers this story and they were like, "DUDE, it was 11:30pm and she was DRUNK after a WEDDING?! That's like the #1 time for girls to make booty calls". Was she just trying to get some dong? But we were having a fun time and she did say she just wanted to make out. I just want love...

That's why, you dumb-o. You need to find something else so you don't think about her. Don't waste your life.

>>be me 19, had two gf's
>>not bad looking, not good either.
>>best friend is first ex, only person to hang out with, getting married soon after 1y ani.
>>several online dating sites, put hours of work into each profile
>>message girls putting thought into each one,
>>tfw when not one out of about 30 responds
>>dont know where to meet people in fucking Wyoming
>>thinking about killing myself
years of therapy event to nothing, no progress.
therapists, passing me from one to the next.

>mfw

Made a mistake on the email it's [email protected]. My bad.

Well, let's see. Was close to having another girl twice. I got a new job which I enjoy but it doesn't do anything for me other than giving me the ability to pay my bills and debts, and the rest of the day I spend talking to her because I got nobody else to talk to. And even then she can only talk for like 5-10 minutes a day because she's either busy studying or working.

Sent an email, for the third time kek

>Be me, senior in HS
>have friends but never want to hang out with them, always just drift away
>gf of 1.5 years is getting old to me, but is one of my only close friends
>the other has stomach cancer, is sick of doctors, sounds like she's just gonna let it end
>going to college next year, no friends I make at this point will last
what do? does it get better in college? It's so hard to talk to people. Why do I always pick to be alone over being with people I know?

This might be depression - see psychiatrist, the meds and therapy might get you back on track

I saw this song on a older feels thread. It is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKddfxkDWk

Well, this always comes back to me, happened 5 years ago, I still think about him roughly once a week.

>live in brooklyn till I was in 4th grade
>move to another part of new york
>have a lot of friends, the entire class accepts me, I enjoy being popular
>Kids pick on one kid in specific, he is a little slow and overweight, emotionally fragile.
>make fast friends with him and realize he enjoys all of the things I do.
>other kids abandon me and my friendship, so I begin to make fun of him also
>still go over his house every day/every other day
>tell myself fuck the other kids, I will go ahead and be friends with him.
>become best friends with him and see him very often (he lived about half a mile away from me, walking distance.)
>enter 6th grade, he talks about eventually heading to california because his family owns houses there. It's a long way away, it's fine.
>enter highschool, our classes aren't together, still hang out and play WoW and what not (around 2005 2006)
>get told hes moving to California, don't think anything of it, enjoy hanging out, tell him we can still game
>2008 - 2010, get into some drugs, continue education in college, begin to drift away from him, think that I have time to hang out when were older and have money and challenging professions.
>stop talking for a while, maybe 8 months, receive emails but don't check very often, swamped with work and school, still imagine a time that we can just hang out and make it up to him. Ask him when hes visiting new york again.
>tell me soon, and that I can visit, I tell him when I'm done with school. (it's been a few years since the last time we've seen eachother)
>mid-late 2011 get phone call. He was found dead in his car that was parked in the garage at his home. Apparently he died from exhaust emissions. They said it was a mistake made by him, and that he was so tired he fell asleep in his car and left it running.

>Can't make his funeral. Go on website and look at headstone. Cry. The end.

I will visit it one day, the roundt rip flight to cali is just so much money, and i need a room too, his family no longer lives there. To every body whose wondering why I couldn't make it. I was also in school and had work, again, with no money to my name. I will go soon though. I owe it to em.

She pressed on, just like she would want you to do.

Yeah, you're right... Thanks user. Just struggling to find a reason to keep going. No friends, no family and I hate being around people..

Idk, are people still lurking, should i contribute some more?

yea please do

Dump what you can, I don't have much left (OP)

I find Dr.house quotes are true

You can do it man, you can make it out of this. This is not who you are. Take a long hard look at yourself, and get started with some workouts. I don't know where or who you are, but if you just need someone to talk to, text me. 3109333209. I don't give a shit if my number is public, I know you all deserve to be better off than you are

STOP MASTURBATING!
Some surplus testosterone will get you ready to work out!
Working out gets your body looking good!
People like people who look good!
Friends will come to YOU!

Also, please smile more often. You really are handsome.

Oh my. There are some great threads on Cred Forums. Thanks for your stories, anons.

Okay, here it goes

>Playing some games, with a friend from school one day, you know regular stuff.
>He invites a friend to skype, says his friend will be joining us, kinda shocked when i realise its a female.
>I have just about turned sixteen at this point
>Girl seems nice, good at the games(All that mattered to me while playing with people at the time)
>Things develop into just me and her playing and skyping, lets call her Jane.
>Me and Jane play dem video games regularly.
>Not sure if im falling for her or not, she atleast meant a lot to me.
>One day, playing with my core group of best friends, you know, the chubby 16 year olds that are going to become pro gamers and live a life as famous gamers.
>Its late, suddenly we're down one man, at this point we're in it more for the jokes, playing it chill, showing off our "skill"
>I say I can invite a friend, fill the team, invite Jane, she joins.
>She starts really chatting up one of my bestfriends, apparantely they have been chatting and playing games a lot on their own.
>Feeling some sort of weird betrayal.
>Doesnt really matter, couldnt pin point my feelings, wasnt sure if i was into her, or just really liked her as a friend.
>Fast forward a couple of months, Jane and other friend, lets call him Joe are getting serious now, like really boyfriend and girlfriend stuff.
>I start losing touch with core group, and Jane.
>Still occasionally hang with Joe, and stuff, to good friends to not.
>Fast forward a year, I dont really have any more contact with Jane, we're still really good friends, but dont hangout, talk sometimes on the facebook.
>Fast forward yet another year, meet friend Joe at the bus, asking about Jane
>Mfw, he gets a bit angry at me for asking, they had split some months ago, I didnt know
>Really weird as i had been talking to both of them, yet no one of them mentioned it.
>Schools rough, lots to do, Jane, asks if i want to hang one day.
>I tell her i cant this weekend, lots of school work.

cont.

Turned down by close friend of 3 years. Been liking her for a little over 1 year. Kinda hurts but willing to wait.

for me it just got worse but
for most people it gets a lot better once you get to college

Cont.

>Monday rolls along, studied like a motherfucker on coke.
>Albeit i dont actually use any kinds of drugs.
>Wake up, get a random text from this other girl i went to school with.
>Had a major crush on the girl that texted me, she knew.
>"Huh, thats a weird as text?" She just sent me a text offering her condolences.
>This is a weird fucking joke?
>Mfw, she drops the bombshell.
>seems Jane killed herself that sunday, that day when i postponed her request for my presence.
>Mfw, i can never for i minute stop to think i could have prevented that by coming over when she asked.
>Completely destroyed my life for the next months, had to pick up the pieces, if she is ever mentioned, i fall to pieces.

I just cannot shake the feeling I could have prevented it, and now ill never know.... I loved her like the sister I never had

It's not your fault fag, stop being so selfish

I'm likely very autistic for saying this, but in a way - you're free. Nobody to care for, nobody to worry about other than yourself. So set out, find a reason to keep going: that someone or something that will make breathing easier. You've got nothing to lose. Beats being dead.

If that's actually your OC, that's a tough story Cred Forumsro.

I's that Texas though? Someone of the '99 Stars? Modano? Hull?

Can't say I would agree just now, but I know you're right. Just doesn't feel like it just now. Fuck it's almost 3am here so I suppose I should try and sleep this feeling off, try and seek some professional help for this feeling when I wake up.
Thanks user for the alternative viewpoint on my situation.

You bet man. I hope things will feel warmer to you one day.

also big yes to professional help. do it.

Keep telling to myself i don't need her I'm better alone and i keep having daily dreams about her and i keep stalking her on social media i know they say time heals everything up but it's been 3 years now when it's time going to heal

Dog owners that kill themselves and leave their dog alone should be brought back to life, forced to find their dog a loving home, and then given a much slower and more painful death.

Whats wrong dude

should I get drunk, Cred Forums?

Don't wait dude she's making up excuses and you know it look somewhere else

How do I make waffles?

make pancake but square

but I have waffles in my freezer

I really don't understand why my friends never talk to me. I always try to talk to them I always make time for them but they don't return the favor. I don't understand it. I'm honestly thinking of just killing myself; there's no point in life anymore. I'm never going to get a girlfriend, never going to be a success, never going to be happy, and with this election coming up, America is fucked as is. I just don't know what to do anymore.

My mum is dying and my dad is a psychopath who abuses her. I used to be able to stop him, a scar I have from kicking his door in once. I wish I could legally kill my dad, my mum already had to once stop me from putting out his eyes for bullying and beating her for years and me when I was younger.

There is a girl I might go out with but I am getting mixed messages off of people (my gut and a girl I know and has known her for years is saying to go for it, her bisexual male best friend is telling me not to).

Fucking hold me Cred Forums

RIP Ugly

My scar

You look needy people don't like needy people i know because i make the same mistake don't give up man im in the same situation you're not alone

This. I find that social shit almost always seems to break down into who can give no shits the best.

How do you wanna do it Cred Forumsro? You up for a something like a suicide pact?
I'll get skype or anything.

Atleast you don't have to do it alone then. Same goes for me.

the bestfriend is telling you not to because he is worried you will take her away from him and that they wont be as best of friends anymore

go for it immediately

I know this feel man. I knew my grandfather was close to the end, but my parents forced everyone to move anyways. I had to leave my role model on his death bed, and when I got the news a week later it absolutely destroyed me. No one ever told me his last words.

That's my gut feel. I told him I would do it anyway and he wished me good luck.

I really hope she accepts, and I can organise some time I can actually ask her out, since she lives about 45 Mins away. I love her deep brown eyes man.

but sometime the one you love have never existed and light have never shine on you.
at 30 i still wonder why im still fighting.
it like i hoping to see the light one day but everyday it is only getting worse

Well its 4.30am here

>tfw I keep living because my brother is very emotional and he'd do something stupid if I died

godspeed user, godspeed

tell us more about her in the meantime

what's her name?

;-;

nearly 4am, shit

Maisie. She's really damn kind. Flirts well too, told me the reason she's a virgin is her pussy is too tight and she has D cup tits.

First time I met her she asked me if I'd ever had a soul mate, and when I had to go she grabbed my arm lightly and begged me not to.

It's been about a fortnight since I've seen her due to uni, but I want to go back now and ask her out.

:,)

>be me
>everything is going perfect in life
>have no motivation
>barely able to do normal things
>feel nothing
>it hurts

>4:37am

Its a shitty feeling, No one told me, to my face, what his last words was. I just casually overheard it at the family gathering after the funeral

Hi user from my time zone why are you awake :)

Here I am, sat on the toilet with tears slowly dripping from the tip of my nose, my vision going blurry from the liquid in my eyes. I'm not crying from sadness though, I'm crying because I'm remembering all the poisonous emotions I used to have, all the urges to hurt myself, to kill myself. I'm remembering all the times I sat at my laptop, just staring blankly at the Google homepage, and telling myself that it'd just be easier to die now, it was never getting better, not after 10 years. Remembering all the times I'd try to masturbate only to start crying as I came to the realisation I was alone, with nobody to enjoy it with me. All the times I'd refuse to get out of my bed after I woke because my half-asleep imagination provided a life so much happier than one I could ever dream of. All the times I'd lay curled up around my cat because she was the only thing in this world that understood, and all the times I'd lay crying in that same spot after she died just screaming inside for her to come back. Remembering the girl I loved with all my heart, the girl I would do anything for, the one I did do everything for and the one I would still die for. Remembering how I was too scared to put myself out there for her, I could never be good enough. And now remembering that, in hindsight, she did like me back. I can remember the times when I would leave her house, after a night of talking shit and laughing, and as I got to her gate she'd call out "user, where's my hug?". So I'd walk back and hug her and I'd feel her hold me like it meant something, that was heaven. And now I remember how I let that all wither and die, too scared to act. She truly was beautiful. I remember the time I held my mother as she choked and coughed and vomited after overdosing, believing I was seeing my own mother die in my arms. She's still beautiful to this day.

(1/2)

No? Okay then. I don't need you anyways.
Bye fags.

she seems like the one, why don't you go to her right now?

anyway, good luck user

I live an hour away from her, and I've met her like 6 times. She offered me her number but no charge on the phone, so I just have facebook.

I also have a week of lectures before I can go back at the earliest.

I'm not crying from sadness, I'm crying because I'm realising how happy I am. Because all these bad feelings are just memories now, dealt with and put aside, just serving to make me a little stronger. I don't know how I got here or what made me happy, it just happened. I know a lot about how many of you feel, I lived that life for a decade, but don't stop here. Happiness comes at the strangest times and from the strangest places, it'll come for you one day too. You can't as far ahead as you think you can.

Now I need to wipe my arse, good day.

(2/2)

youtube.com/watch?v=1ssQqfuaKRY
I'll either jump off the freeway tonight or just act like I am ok with living tomorrow.

This is kinda fucked up, but

In the words of Heavy Weapons Guy himself, "KEEP CRYING BABY".
I'm sorry...

>You can't SEE as far ahead as you think you can.

we love you

youtube.com/watch?v=3SHdUOIfPag

Usually always up around this time. I go home at 7am. Third shift nurse. You?

why is everything so pointless, Cred Forums?
all I do is eat and sleep

well regardless man, good fucking luck

I hope it works out

I liked that a lot. Thank you.

I hope so too. Last time I saw her she hugged me when I left. Not some friendly one, a really tight hug.

That moment I felt the most liked (maybe even loved, fuck knows) I have felt in years. I genuinely hope she feels the same and isn't just fucking me around.

It'd surprise me if she was, considering what has happened so far.

don't blame yourself user, your grandfather knew you loved him more than anything and he loved you too

I know this is from a movie, but can't remember the name. Anybody knows it?

If you enjoyed that you should check out Surrender Dorothy, its the same artist under a different name :)

So anons, what's your hobbies? what music do you like to listen to, favourite movies, lets learn about eachother :)

user calm down man.

she seems to be dropping some heavy hints user, so I doubt theres anything to stress about

that being said, how do you plan on asking her out?

The World of Tomorrow

fucking amazing movie, I'd recommend to anyone here

also on netflix btw

I'm going to organise a night out in a bar in my home town with some friends and invite her along. Then, I make my move once the ball gets rolling

Shoegaze because I don't like listening to lyrics (they give me a headache)

Lost in Translation will always be my favorite

what about you user?

I'm from /k/. I'm in a few bands and I also love muh guns and muh freedom. Really digging the bands Built to Spill and The Pillows right now. I really like a lot of films but I think Fight Club might be my all time favourite

No one really understands the experience that jades logic, and paves an agnostic place to lay and decay in toxic waste. So, most carry identity paraphernalia to familiarize with smiles neatly painted on a robotic face. But not this man, he played the bucket with his hands. And got paid by whatever change people would drop in his can.

Twenty-three years ago, he was a lawyer by description. But, I guess all of a sudden he resigned from that position. But, I've never seen the sky quite as clear as his eyes, as his blistered fingers beat down on the plastic. And in a twisted sort of way, it all makes sense.While they rush to die, he provides the soundtrack so tragic. He sits on the corner of 7th and 1st, and I was thirsty for the answer. To a question anyone would nurse. One day I asked him why he gave up his career.

He said, "I didn't, I just took off the name tag", then he added, "make money and die; that's the American way. It don't matter what name you gave the bucket that you play".

So I took in what was said, but I didn't accept it. Well maybe I did, I mean, I just wouldn't admit it. I was too committed to the belief that all the hard work from now would improve my future existence somehow. So I said, "you don't accomplish nothing sitting in the street, and I'm sure you barely survive off the pennies you gather". He said, "to your surprise I make enough to eat. And I accomplish just as much as you- only I stop pretending my job matters". He looked me in my face and told me I was a puppet. And what I do is no more important than playing a bucket.

I still hear his voice when I set my alarm before bed.

I never could wash what he said out of my head. And one day, I'll be old and retired. Looking at my life like, what a waste of good fire. All because school never taught me how to be inspired. And the job concerned applying to myself just wouldn't hire.

Fuck it.

>work steady job for 10 months
>well liked, many friends i hung out with on occasion, boss likes me, customers like me.
>and then she happened
>new manager transfers in
>hear she has a crush on me
>invite her over to smoke weed
>next thing i know sh'es in my lap and kissing me
>virgin so i'm going with the flow
>she tells me she wants to fuck
>still live with my parents and no girls allowed in my room (fucking lol, laugh at me)
>take her out in my car, fuck her
>become fuck buddys for a few weeks
>can't take it, want to go out with her
>ask her
>we start dating
>things going well for a few weeks
>she becomes more distant
>longer it goes on she becomes more hostile but at the same time distant
>driving me fucking insane, literally i start having auditory hallucinations
>freak out and tell her everything
>she just calls me an idiot, and a pussy.
>know i'm losing her, but i really like her
>start acting like an asshole because i didn't know how to deal with it
>lost friends, coworkers hate me, boss is fed up and even my dad is getting tired of my bullshit
>she breaks up with me
>mind is already gone at this point, i'm like a husk
>get this, she takes my key before she told me
>i'm stuck at her house
>big bottle of vodka calling my name
>get drunk as fuck
>say stupid shit and break down completely
>try working the next day
>everyone is laughing at me and making fun of me behind my back, and in front of me
>nothing left, i don't care
>find out she was cheating on me the whole time with my coworker
>literally cucked by a black man younger than me
>she said i was too young for her
>ow
>zombie the whole night at work
>some niggers call over the phone, say they're from customer service and a customer complained about his chicken so i had to give him a refund
>Didn't want to lose my job. caught scams like this in the past
>i let it get to me
>agree
>give man refund
>$60
>lose job
>that entire year of work, gone.
>nothing left
Feel my feels bros, please give me some advice.

I really enjoy listening to hip-hop beats, such as Nujabes,Jinsang,Wun Two and many other relax sounding beat-makers.

My hobbies are actually trying to make beats much like the ones I listen to, but i'm not very good yet, when I feel a bit inspired i'll go ahead and have some fun with it :)

The Godfather comes to mind for movies.

>in a few bands

I fucking hate your kind.

More like this

That battlefield gameplay got to me

Sauce?

Is it bad to not cry at a funeral?

People who play in several bands?

Ohmai..! Le edgy mememaster ooouuiiiiii.

I didn't. I even asked them why they didnt make her smile.

Yea. I play in one band. One band only.

I don't think so user, it depends on how much you cared about that person and how close you were. After a few funerals I kind of got used to it and I don't cry anymore, not trying to be edgy, but that's just how it is.

Like, I just have too eclectic of a music taste for me to play only one type of music, and the people in each of the bands I am in are all pretty rigid in terms of what they want to play.

That's fucked up, i don't cry at funerals and i don't know why. i guess it's just how i deal with shit. So fuck you it's not edgy.

Fact: you're a noncommital douche, not a musician.

Brother feels.
If anything were to happen to mine I'd just kill myself so I can be with him.

Started watching from season 1 a week ago. Used to catch episodes on TV when I was younger.

Certified oxygen thief here with no redeeming qualities. I wish I could give my life for one of these anons in these stories to have a happy ending. Why am I still alive when the people who should be alive aren't?

Not really

That's just the way life works user

>mfw grandpa did the same
Right in the feels.

It's just that I don't cry for people who have been through so much pain got a chance to finally take a break. I couldn't cry for my grandma because she was so tired of all the chemotherapy and severe pain. And I felt happy that she had time to rest...

Shakedown, 1979. Cool kids never have the time. On a live wire right up off the street, you and I, should meet.

Junebug, skipping like a stone. With the headlights pointed at the dawn. We were sure we'd never see an end.

To it all.

And I don't even care.
To shake these zipper blues.
And we, don't know. Just where our bones will rest.
To dust.
I guess.
Forgotten and absorbed, into the earth.

Below.

Double cross the vacant and the bored, they're not sure just what we have in store. Morphine city slipping dues down, to see...

That we, don't even care. As restless as we are.
We feel the pull, in the land of a thousand guilts, and poured cement.
Lamented and assured, to the lights, and towns, below.
Faster than, the speed of sound
Faster than, we thought we'd go, beneath the sound.

Of hope.

Justine never knew the rules, hung down with the freaks and the ghouls.
No apologies ever need be made. I know you better, than you fake it.
To see, that we don't even care.
To shake these zipper blues.
And we, don't know. Just where our bones will rest
To dust.
I guess.
Forgotten, and absorbed, into the earth.

Below.

The street heats the urgency of now.
As you see...

There's no one around.

don't know if this counts as feels but
>be me
>have dad that does drugs and and shit, like alot of it
>he starts hitting my mom and screaming at me and my brother
>can't have anyone over because he'll scream at them
>one day he hits my brother
>i'm tired of this shit
>call the cops, since he won't leave
>they can't do anything because mom and brother won't admit to anything
>brother has total Stockholm syndrome, mom is just scared he'll rat on her
>finally i run away to my bros, say i won't come back until he's gone
>he finally leaves after two months
>he guilt trips my brother into paying for a hotel room behind our backs for about 6 months
>he finally leaves us alone for a year
>brother turns 17
>he decides to be a soldier
>about to sign so he can do some special shit, resulting in him getting a raise
>"now i just need your fathers signature"
>fuck
>he tries to get dad to sign
>he curses out the guy over the phone
>brother doesn't get the special thing
>finally he's 18, about to join
>he wants me and him to see dad
cont?

that one got me

go ahead user

Anyone else feel this? It's about those feelings you have as a kid. When nothing can touch you. Where any fears of punishment or permanence are washed in the every growing pit of euphoria in your stomach. I miss that feeling. I wish we could all have that and run in a field forever together. No shadow of judgement hovering over you, never worrying about the concept of right and wrong. I wish we were all innocent again. I wish it wasn't weird to say I love you to you guys, because I do.

I've been in that situation, after a 3 year relationship, put on 30kgs and year after the breakup i lost 20kgs and im still trying to slowly get my goal body, that relationship was 2 years ago.

Started another relationship last year and broke up on friday, due to conflicting goals. I haven't been in a baww thread since my last breakup.

Anyway, be strong and lose the weight, I promise you itll be the best thing for you.

I can't stand to fly.
I'm not that naïve.
I'm just out to find, the better part of me.

I'm more than a bird,
I'm more than a plane.
I'm more than some, pretty face, beside a train.
It's not easy, to be, me.

I wish that I could cry.
Fall upon my knees.
Find a way to lie.
About a home I'll never see.

It may sound absurd, but don't be naïve.
Even heroes have the right to bleed.
I may be disturbed, but won’t you concede?
Even heroes have, the right to dream.
And it's not easy, to be, me.

Up, up and away, away from me.
Well, it's alright.
You can all sleep sound tonight.
I'm not crazy. Or anything.

I can't stand to fly.
I'm not that naïve.
Men weren't meant to ride, with clouds between their knees.

I'm only a man, in a silly red sheet.
Digging for kryptonite, on this one way street.
Only a man in a funny red sheet.
Looking for, special things. Inside of me.
Inside of me, inside of me.
Inside of me, inside, of me.

I’m only a man, in a funny red sheet.
I’m only a man looking for a dream.
I’m only a man, in a funny red sheet.
And it's not easy.

It's not easy.
To be.

Me.

Dam, that's me.

i'm 15 at this point
>"i guess"
>we take an hour car ride to the other half of the state, he let's me drive most of the time since i was about to get my licences
>finally get there
>he lives in a a small apartment, living, 1 bath, kitchen
>he has a sorta gf too
>we all 4 cook out
>brother is enjoying himself
>i kinda don't talk much because i resent him and i feel awkward
>my brother and dad get drunk and argue alittle about him joining
>everything is okay though
>i feel bad about the entire thing, because i know i did this
>but i keep on thinking what if i didn't
>we finally leave
>it's about 12 a.m. and i'm driving while my brother turns on jimi hendrix on the radio

1/10

Is this original?

Sorry for the EXTREMELY late reply. But dude, I don't have anywhere else to look.

2/10

3/10

4/10

5/10

why cant i stop these feels

6/10

4 A.M is for people who get up early to do important shit.

7/10

8/10

9/10

I'm a social failure.
>no legitimate friends
>longest relationship was six months
>incompatible with everyone
I've had people point out that I may be under the spectrum, and I'm tempted to get diagnosed, but what good would a label serve? No one shares my interests, understands me, or my ideologies. I can't even explain my emotions to another person because I don't know how. All my life I've had to deal with my own problems, even when people were there for me I stubbornly rejected their help. It's my own damn fault I'm here, I just don't know why I do what I do.

10/10

I never ever posted in a thread like this but i want to share my story

>be me 14 year old kid
>its 2007 and its the summer time
>im just getting out of middle school and im looking forward to high school
>Skip forward to about the end of summer
>it was a okay summer
>but that was about to change
>it was my sisters birthday party and my mom told us she would take us to a movie the next day which was the 6th of August
>August 6th 2007
>cousin was over the other night and stayed the night
>woke up and watched TV for a bit
>dad wanted to go to breakfast
>we left and we had a good time
>went home got on computer and played games
>never in a million years i would EVER think this was about to go down
>it was about 3:30 pm
>sister comes running down stairs
>never will forget this
>"Moms upstairs, shes pale and not breathing!"
>Dad screams to go outside
>i stand outside bawling and hugging my sister
>my older sister comes out and asks whats going on
>we tell her and she drops to her knees
>my grandpa was with us at the time and he was outside staring into space smoking
>we are all shocked because it was just a normal day
>i get angry and deny that this was real
>i punch the car
>it started dripping oil or something
>dad comes out crying and come over to us
>he just stops and hugs us all
>took 3-4 mins for the paramedics to show up
>aunt comes over to pick us up
>she takes us to my other grandpas house
>we go inside and calm down
>i try to forget about it by watching TV
>did not work, i knew i could not hide from this
>gets a phone call and she is declared deceased
>that night we went to a hotel
>i spent my night crying and watching TV
>i thought of all the good times we had
>but we would never get to have anymore
>the worst part is to this very day i don't know how she died
>love you forever Mom

fuck i always cry at that picture due to this shit...
>get home, week until brother leaves
>i can't sleep, i can't stop thinking of what to do about dad
>finally brother leaves, dad starts talking to me
>we talk alot but it makes me sad
>he finally mentions comming back home
>fuck...
>i say mom already has a boyfriend(she did, but he didn't know that)
>"oh uh, i could get a job up there and stay with your uncle for a bit, then i'll get a house near you!
>we talk again for another month, i cry every night about this shit, wondering if i'm a good person or not
>he gets liver cancer due to beer and shit
>it's aggressive as fuck, after 7 months he's hospitalized
>he never got the house, but he did move in with my uncle to get a job
>i did visit him sometimes, but never more than 5 hours, he always seems to miss me alot, he gets clean ofter diagnosed
>12 months after being diagnosed
>he asked if he could go on a car ride with me
>he starts picking out houses he said he wish he lived in
>all in my town
>he finally tells me it's terminal

>be me
>32 years old
>high school dropout
>deliver pizza
>spends time on Cred Forums
>oldest brother in prison for rape
>older brother in hospital with MRSA from a dirty needle
>nephew died from SIDS
>younger brother in hospital from failed suicide attempt

>dad told me that he thinks he failed as a father, and that if it wasn't for me he'd have killed himself years ago.
>tells me that he's proud of me

Gets me every time.

Fuck dude. It's crazy how something bad could happen just like that. And what's worse about it is that it could happen any day (good or bad).

>I have to go to work in 7 hours
>but I just went on a feels trip until I cried like a bitch
>why'd I open these threads

Modano. That man is my hero.

It was tough, but I'm so glad I decided to keep going. There were a couple of times I did want to turn my steering wheel on a sharp curve. I love my life.

It's worth going on, Cred Forumsrothers. Just keep going.

dude don't, trust me it isn't worth it.

>i start to cry, and hug him
>"it's all my fault"
>"no user, you're the one that gave me life again, after i left i was angry at you, i was angry at everyone. but after a while i realized what i had become. i hurt you, your mom, probably your brother most of all, but i realised what you've done, these last few years, i felt like i was doing something other than being passed out on a couch. i was working so i could be a dad...
>i am screaming at myself on the the inside
>....i was working so i could repay you guys"
>i went to his funeral, emotionless
>i went into my bedroom, and just sat there for hours, wondering who i was
sorry for the poor writing, i can barely remember any of this, but i still think about where i was on he whole situation, i can't say i miss him, but i can say i hate myself for what i did

*didn't

2 hours here user.

>5:50; I wake up, walk to the bathroom.
>5:53; Iturn on the shower and stare at my reflection until the mirror fogs.
>6:10; I step into the shower, scalding hot, and take a seat on the shower floor.
>6:50; I step out and dry myself. I rub the fogged mirror until I can see my reflection pristinely.
>7:00; I fix my hair, brush my teeth, put on my outfit I chose the day before, and leave the shower. I make my way to the kitchen.
>7:10; I take my daily medication with a glass of room temperature water. I sit in front of television, and watch the blank screen until it is 8:00.
>8:00; I get up, review my appearance, and leave the house to make my morning commute to my general education classes.
I repeat this everyday with deviation. I have no one in my life and I feel myself losing grip on my reality. I have no one in my life. No one cares about me, and I've tried killing myself three times. Emotions are beginning to gray. Everything's gray.

>the worst part is to this very day i don't know how she died
You obviously didn't reply to the "your mom with die in her sleep if you don't rely to this
thread"
You pretty much murdered your mother, faggot

yo. i'll be here for you, if nobody else will.

thanks, man

god yes. i cum at the very thought. stories?

does anyone else know what it's like to never be good enough?

it's 5am and I'm lying in bed drinking wondering what the fuck is wrong with me

I dunno if I could stop myself from killing your dad and stepmother if I were you. That is too fucked.

Hope his sister was attractive at least.

So i was cucked. Just like you all joke about all the fucking time, my gf cheated on me with a nigger. Left me, and started dating him. He's my coworker so i have to work with him, he made sure to rub it in my face though. How the fuck do i deal with this? i just can't process it. I want to take a fucking bat and break everything i see.

1/6

2/6
Quit the job

If he was going to an hero, hope he managed to get this guy raped in jail first.

I would like to continue with the aftermath
>about 3 weeks later im back in school
>depressed as fuck
>thought about suicide once
>thought of how that would just destroy my family even more
>i would go to school hiding my feelings all day
>about 4 weeks into school i went to the office
>i really needed to talk to the councler
>i had so much on my shoulders at the time
>football, school work, home
>it was just to much
>i was only 14 and i had to deal with that kind of shit
>she took me out of football for a week and i got caught up with my work
>i felt good after a while
>but one day i was really thinking
>I started to cry when i thought of seeing her driving down the street to pick me up from school and get in the car and see her smile one last time
>i would accept and love just 5 more mins with her but in reality that will never happen

Sorry for the sloppiness in the writing because im just really bad at writing

5/6 forgot to count, my bad

6/6

i see where this is going you motherfucker

I can't help but mention i keep imagining him cumming in her like i did. Can't describe the anger i feel iv'e never felt like this before. I'm almost numb but i have flashes of pure fucking rage.

weak

please dont

Im going to go because i got work soon but see you guys later

Don't worry i got fired because i couldn't take it. Now i have nothing in my life. Clorox has never looked better before.

Holy fuck user, good night Cred Forumsros.

>be me
>have grandpa
>grandpa was a stud in High School, star quarterback, star baseball player, got a varsity letter for basketball to
>played football in college
>fast forward to my senior year in high school
>thanksgiving Grandpa is diagnosed with leukemia
>died two weeks into January
>he never got to see me sign to play college football
he would always ask about football with me. went to a bunch of my games, always watched football with him. really wish he got to see me play in college.

My dog is 13 years old. I love her to death, but I can tell she's getting old. She doesn't have a lot of energy, and is getting slower walking up the stairs. Sometimes she can't even jump up onto my parent's bed. We take her on walks though, and that's when she's super energetic and happy. I don't want my dog to go away. She's so good, why does it have to be like this?

night, Cred Forums
I love you guys

good night buddy

:^|
:^(

Any other faggots here suffering with unrequited love?

youtube.com/watch?v=vtC7oovQnvs

What's her name, Cred Forums?

>be me
>there's a girl and some other guy I see basically every day
>call the girl K, call the guy R
>I was molested in my early childhood and K knows about it
>She knows I go to therapy and what day of the week I go.
>one day, K asks, "user, what's your favorite food"
>"I don't really have on I guess, why?"
>"I wanted to bring it on days you have therapy to cheer you up, I'll just bring candy, that okay?"
>"Yeah that's fine, thank you, K"
>ff a couple of weeks, R decides to ask K on a date
>feelsbadman.jpg
>I start to distance myself and she always asks me what's wrong
>I haven't talked to her in a week and she texts me worrying
>In a blind rage I basically tell her to fuck off
>mfw i ruined my chances with her
>mfw R was actually a good friend of mine but he doesn't talk to me anymore
She was one of the only good things I had. Fuck.

Used to hurt every second of every day. Now I rely on opiates for the pain. I would kill myself But it would really hurt my mom.. Only thing keeping me alive

Juliet

dont do it user your mom wouldn't have wanted it

>despite my depression and anxiety, I've had a gf for a month now
Trust me, Cred Forumsros. It feels good. I didn't think this girl would go out with me. I hope you all have this feeling sometime too.

*raises hand*

Jenny

That was pretty cool, fit my life pretty well.

Yep. Though at this point it might just be the person I remember and not who she really was/is

Simply tell him to let it go, and not to talk to him if possible; the relationship is purely business, and you are not friends....

Best way to go about it without felony charges...

Dunno how far out you are, user, but explaining things to her might help, even if it's been a while since you've contacted her...

First day back to school tomorrow and I got put in the wrong class, have to go sort my shit out because they wouldn't reply to my emails, what do anons?

Livestream it faggot

I know men are apes, we're disgusting, and pieces of shit, but women are cold, so cold. If a man wants to hurt you, he'll hurt you, if a woman wants to hurt you, she wants to ruin you, she wants you to bleed forever.

This is all I got I'm currently sitting alone drinking

i remember seeing this the first times I used to come on Cred Forums back in 2009.

This place & /fit/ have got me through some of my hardest times and honestly have made me so much wiser than I would have been without this place. The breakups, mindset transformations, body transformations that people from Cred Forums have helped me get through have been hard but everyday I welcome these challenges because I'm stronger and I can take on the world now.

I'm going through a breakup right now, but like one of you guys said to me during my last breakup "It will be hard, and you will die.. but you will live again and you will be stronger for it, you will come back happier, all it takes is time." Which was true last time, and I know 100% it's going to fine again soon. So thanks guys for being there for me.

>Be me
>grew up with my grandmother since mom worked most days and dad lived in another part of the city
>played wii bowling with my grandma since it was her favorite game
>played for hours until i had to go to sleep
>couple of years later she's diagnosed with ovarian cancer
>didn't know what cancer was and didn't think too much about it
>after 2 years of chemo she beats it
> continue to live at her house for 3 more years
>cancer comes back and is more aggressive
>she still manages to play wii bowling even though shes very ill
>she continues to go to chemo treatment but her condition only worsens
>she decides to play a game of wii bowling with me and she ends up going to sleep halfway through the game
>put wii in sleep mode and call it a night
>next morning i wake up and there's a bunch of relatives and family friends in the house
>before i can figure out what happened my mom pulls me aside
>"user, your grandmother passed away in her sleep."
>her funeral passes and i move to my mom's house
>as I'm packing up to leave i go to pack up the wii
>notice its on sleep mode so i turn it on
>game continues and its her turn
>sat in front of the tv screen and cried for hours

RIP grandma

867-5309!

I always cry when I see this one, I had a pretty similar story, just without the cancer.

Think of it as a cut, the more you pick at it the longer it will take

fuck Cred Forums. Im sitting here bawling my eyes out at this. Being broken up with two weeks ago hasnt helped. Been having all the feels as of late, my god

I would maim him so that he could not do it anymore like break or cut off his fingers.

we're here for you user