Do women have it easier than men? I figured since they can get away with hitting a man...

Do women have it easier than men? I figured since they can get away with hitting a man, divorce her husband at will and force him to pay child support, have nearly everyone cater to their whims, and get laid pretty damn easily, I can't help but think being a woman is life on easy mode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaNExq2HBNo
mirukawa.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do women have it easier than men?
It has it's up and downs. But societally, less is expected from women, and more care is given to women's needs than men's.

I'm a man with a uniform fetish and at times I wish I was born a woman, so I could have spent my life banging men in uniform

yes, the degree depends on how attractive they are

This.

Lifes pretty easy for me. In reality i dont have a great job nor do i consider myself a functional adult but luckily im fairly attractive so i feel like things are sorta handed to me.
Yea periods suck but its only 4 days of misery im stuck dealing with

it goes like this

easiest mode: born as attractive women

hardest mode: born as unattractive male

No think about it this way. If suddenly all dudes walking down the street wanted your tight booty hole, they started walking up to you like a zombie movie one after another with some big smile and looking over your ass and making weird conversation but you know they just want that ass. Now imagine if everyone was a bodybuilder and could dominate you at any moment and you were at their mercy at all times not to fuck that ASS. Now imagine every interaction you have with another human being is for them to take that ASSSS so they give you nice stuff, a car, a house but they get to go to town on that ASSSS! Just put many penis up there maybe spit on it talk dirty to it, tell all your friends about it. Being a woman is the lowest form of life, I pity them completely.

>hardest mode: born as poor male
ftfy

>hardest mode: born as poor, unattractive, western male
Fixed that FTFY

fair enough

>easiest mode: born as attractive women

Female attractiveness does not last long and getting some sugar daddy to marry you while your still hot is not easy. Once you poop out a kid your worth goes way down. If you start out as an ugly woman everything is 10x harder. Id much rather be an ugly man than woman.

>>hardest mode: born as poor, unattractive, western male

>>hardest mode: born as poor, unattractive, black female.

prepare to get shit on by everybody your whole life. White men don't want you even for fucking and most black men will end up in jail or dead.

Yes. If all else fails they can always find a provider, no matter how poor, stupid, lazy, ugly or fat they are.

Men are not selecting for socioeconomic status, but women are. And they are the limiting factor when it comes to sex and relationships.

Meaning if you're an unsuccessful male, you're destined to be alone.

i concur

a man can change his career as he sees fit
if he doesn't mind hard work, focus, eduring the grind, for a better quality of life

but a ugly man is still a ugly man

they also get slaps on the wrists, when a older woman has sex with a minor

>born as poor, unattractive, black female.
But almost all black women are unattractive and almost all black people are already poor. Doesn't this configuration just give an ugly person that would otherwise be at extreme disadvantage significantly less local competition?
How does one distinguish a turd from a shit sandwich at a glance?

yes they do

but really, you have to be attractive woamn to benefit from it

I see 'forever alone' girls everyday who I know hate on sexy girls because the nice looking girls get everything handed to them

I would have to disagree. Even as an ugly woman it is easier to get laid than an ugly male. Also as a woman no matter how ugly you are, you cry rape and every flocks to your side wither you were or not and the guy you accused of it has his life ruined and has to prove he didn't where all you have to do is say he did.

>an ugly woman it is easier to get laid than an ugly male.

true. But women don't just want to get laid (like most men) they want the security of a long term partner preferably one who will suffer economic hardship if they leave (husbands). Its getting harder each year for women to pressure men into marriage.

Have you seen modern women?

90% of them from ages 11+ will fuck anything they like the look of

And they are a lot dirtier, I get laid it's like high five "she had nice tits"

Girls will spend 6 hours discussing every detail of how your dick looked and how you did ect

I fuckin hate being a 5'8" average-looking male. I've only been able to get laid by ordering hookers. We got dealt with bad cards, man. Bad cards.

change something:

-take steroids and get a kick ass body

-learn to do something extremely well

-develop a great personality

make life work for you

Fuck that. There are plenty of white men who would love to fuck a black woman. Myself included.

Try being 5'6 and balding like crazy at 19

Yeah, the 1% of hot black women that exist.

You fucking privileged cunt.

>0.10 shekles have been added to your account

females dont have testosterone as males have that drive sexual desire

females my crave sex at times, but it occurs far more often in males

its biology

Except they won't and don't. Stupid

>Lifes pretty easy for me.
>i feel like things are sorta handed to me.

Things no female has ever said.

Doesn't mean society doesn't heavily impact, what defines humans as a species is the ability to ignore instinct and adapt

all those numbers look way too low

This is true but in my experience (and this is only been with about 5-6 white girls) American white girls have no Idea how to have sex, for the most part they just lay there and take it. Asians and Blacks have way more fun with sex.

For shitty/lazy people, women have it easier. Special treatment makes it easy to make excuses. Shitty people who want to manipulate the system have fewer problems if they're a woman.

For respectable people who want to make something of themselves, men have it easier. The special treatment means women aren't respected as much as men, so they kind of have to prove themselves as valuable for more than pussy before they can hope to get anywhere.

Of course, those respectable women will actually work hard to be productive members of society, making a much better case for gender equality than the SJW's crying rape ever will.

The amount of dicks girls can and do get would fit the graph, girls don't need to masturbate if riding a new random dick every single day

true

a girl who models their mothers good behavior will less likely wear excessive make-up and have a 'slutty' attitude

but females are driven by a 'nesting' behavior.
they need security in the long term, and no matter how stupid or ignorant a female my be, she is still driven by instincts, more so, if they can't grasp logic and reasoning

not all chicks or not even most, are changing to be more promiscuous, because they watch Keeping up with the Kardashins.

i will say most women are attention whores

Do "attractive" women have it easier?

This depends entirely on your perspective and understanding of life. According to natural law and the principles of balance, sure a woman can have everything she wants, but men have to LET her. They know this biologically. Women may get catered to constantly, and get everything they want, but material possessions and looks can only carry them so far. Deep down a woman wants nothing more than to be challenged, learn from and fall deeply for a man she considers to be a suitable mate. And in this society the rules for being a true alpha male have changed since our race has begun to walk on this planet.

Women should not be in a place of power and this is done so purposely, to degrade and deplete the human race.

I'm a very short, average looking male. But I can and have pulled many women that are 10's. I have been laid more than any of my other friends who are in better shape, taller, make more money etc. This is because I understand women and their psychology, and know that women seek the intangible that basically 1% of men can really offer.

Women, in my opinion actually have it WORSE than men. Now, this is coming from someone who is well aware of the current social structure. Hell my workplace is almost entirely a gynocracy, my women co-workers do fuck all and get all the recognition because of weak mean who want to fuck them when they have nothing to really offer. But again, you can't simply live life sitting on your ass and have everything handed to you and expect happiness. Your body will begin to wither from lack of exercise and shit food, your mental health will begin to deplete. Do you even know how many women are fucked up or on medication? I don't think you faggots will ever understand but women have it far worse than we do. You won the genetic lottery being born a man. Stop bitching and go out and create something special with a girl, because they truly are the best thing when you form a connection that is real.

I think it's a lot more valuable to be born smart than attractive for both genders

Just because girls may act more overtly sexual today does not mean they are really having more sex. Objective measures of sexual behavior like teen pregnancy don't show much change over generations.

Generally girls rely on looks hoping to just be trophy wives or get pregnant so they don't have to work so society sees them as lower value because their life if based around being a parasite, the girls who want a career and work hard I respect as a equal but if you just be a red bull or ect model girl that wants some rich guy then kill yourself

Neckbeard detected

I agree man with all that, I even remember in highschool when all the girls hit 15 about over half where baby crazy and life goal was just to get pregnant

Even the ugliest women, like looking all Shemp from 3 Stooges, but with dykier hair, whiskers on your chin fat (smelly) can always ALWAYS be taken in by somebody, if all else fails, a migrant worker, or black dude will turn her into a welfare factory.

Define easier.

I mean, women have some advantages, as you listed. That said, as a man I never have to put extra effort into being taken seriously. I never have to justify the way I dress. I've never felt unsafe walking around my city, no matter how dark it is or how far from home I am.

I can be an asshole and people will often think I'm just being assertive. I can be out of shape and nobody judges me harshly for it.

So no, they don't have it easier, they just have it different. (Also, my junk doesn't bleed every month).

Teen pregnancy isn't considered bad anymore, I know girls who do it just so they don't have to work but I think it's more their is no bad side to it, all stds except maybe 3 are curable

honestly depemds on the country...

Only if they're hot.

>is no bad side to it

except spending 18 hours a day taking care of a screaming infant and having no time to do much else.

if one thinks about it

in most cultures, for thousands of years, females where always giving birth during their teenage years

I still believe this is the way humans will always do it, until we become extinct

Sorry m8

Its not uncommon fagget

>nor do i consider myself a functional adult

That applies to pretty much anyone with a vagina. Some are decent at imitating adult behavior but it comes crumbling down eventually.

Women would be better off if women just accepted the perks of being a woman and stopped trying to be men. You shouldn't have to go to war but you also shouldn't vote.

and live in a progressive country.

What? All because im saying the truth and other cunts try to act like they got it all bad?

Do i deal with bullshit? Yea but i honestly think dudes deal with more

Moms don't suddenly quit being sluts and start acting rationally.

tit's or get the fuck out dammit.

Well for girls who don't want to work that is, seriously like 2/5 of the girls in my country get pregnant just so they don't have to work or can force a guy to stay and be a piggy bank

Nah im good

Is that Chuck Greene?

i'd make life easier for this chick if we dated fo sho

but I wont put in the effort to take care of a ugly chick

Logically nothing wrong with fucking anything that moves weather its human or not since stds are almost extinct but I like to preserve how I was raised. It may be stupid to some but I like to believe in morals and dignity

>stds are almost extinct

Don't half of blacks have herpes? Like the real herpes?

well these cultures had traditional ways males would court females

females would be able to size up their suitors

like you said 'preserved how you were raised' was the idea

I still feel most middle class families feel this way:
education and virtues

robowomen when? genocide biological women when?

this.
i've smashed 3
one had a french accent

Yes, they do have it easier

Don't think that's true or every white girl on the planet would have them

which ones the most attractive one?

>morals
>dignity
>browsing Cred Forums

the have it easier over here. i waouldnt want to be a woman in syria iran or saudi arabia

who wouldn't want to make life easier for this girl?
everywhere she goes, people, especially men will go out of their way to gain her approval

ugly and mediocre females like to be around gorgeous girls too

youtube.com/watch?v=eaNExq2HBNo

I know, I'm just not a big fan of the progression away from being civil and talking ect not just everyone going at it like animals and I mean that in the truest way, girl or guy never even said hello will just fuck in public at a nightclub ect like a beast

Good looking ones do, absolutely.

quads speaks the truth

Shave your head. Balding is unattractive to absolutely everyone, but if you just shave it all off you it will eventually work for you.

It depends on age.
Women lose "value" as their attractiveness wanes with age.
Men only get better with age.
Women: early years, easy mode
Men: later years, easy mode

Your only privledge as a girl if in first world countries

Aha it's just the fear of how weird I'll look

>girl or guy never even said hello will just fuck in public at a nightclub ect like a beast

then go back to their awesome lives of complete euphoria the next day

you'll think you look weird

people who have never seen before will think you look like you

You are well on your way to turning your outy into an inny, you sick bastard

Funny you should say that.
All of the women that I know to have STDs are coal burners.
I do not fuck white women who fuck black men.

from what i can see the middle one. proportionally her eyes line up so its more likely her facial structure would be "attractive"

>Do women have it easier than men?
definitely

Already acknowledged logically nothing wrong with fucking anything, it's just personal morals that someone would have decency and be able to control urges

Technically no reason you can't go fuck a donkey but its morals that stop you

true

i work IT

and will always drop everything to go help a attractive female with her comp freezing up or whatever
even if it's a reoccurring issue

but when a unattractive girl calls because she having trouble, I just do a over-the-phone consultation

it's wierd, because I dont feel like Im a prick
I just like seeing a pretty face

dunno why but i kek'd

Holy shit balls your right aha didn't think of it like that, it's most just gathering the courage to face people who do know me

and I would imagine they wouldn't think any less of you

because they noticed you going bald
I always notice this on people

being a woman would be fucking terrible, i even remember thinking this when i was like 12 years old. If i could choose to be one or the other right now I'd stay a man 100000 times over. Too much bullshit being a woman - most other women are passive agressive bitches, periods that can be painful/fuck up your emotions, if you want a baby you have to get your pussy ripped open slowly and painfully, physically inferior to men, having to deal with sleazy/drunk men often (how often it happens depends on where you live), being vulnerable literally 100% of the time especially when youre alone. Also you dont have dicke and balls, which sucks

>everywhere she goes, people, especially men will go out of their

you really think its nice to have men bothering you everywhere you go ? Some of those men are going to be violent and or crazy. Big tits are a handicap , uncomfortable , cant lay on your stomach or play sports , back problems and when you get old they end up sagging to your knees. They are like the swellings female primates have , a useless uncomfortable body part meant only to attract attention from the opposite sex.

Ya they actually use that ASS to manipulate and torture men you fuck, add pepper spray and you have no victim complex ftfy

Fair enough man I don't blame you, like 70% of Africa has aids
Can't say I have or want to be with a girl who has

Well here are a few things I believe to be mostly true.

>Women more often hold lower paying jobs.
>Women often don't have their ideas taken as seriously in problem solving.
>Women get raped more often.
>Women are less wealthy independently.
>Women stand to lose more financially and socially from sex.
>Women have more difficulty returning to a similarly paying positing with similar status after maternity leave than men do with similar leave.
>Women have less objectively and/or generally accepted subjectively good quality entertainment media (e.g. video games, movies) marketed towards them than men do. Which sucks ass.
>Women face sexism and resistance to a greater extent than men do on the flipside when partaking in predominately male hobbies. Try going to a FNM sometime.
>Women have increased challenges in self-defense due to physical prowess differences.
>Women have more difficulty concealing handguns appropriately.
>Tactical gear marketed as engineered for women is more expensive.
>Since women are perceived as being weaker you're more likely to be considered an easy mark and thus women are statistically mugged more often if you exclude male NigNogs.
>Increased wringleage and saggage of the body in general as compared.

>A plus is women usually receive lax treatment in self-defense killings, which still means your life was at stake.

Actually it's very odd they don't know since I have longish hair to hide because the top is insanely thin but you can't tell so it would be as big surprise, it's mostly just got to get over hair being a status symbol and fear of becoming 200% less attractive without it

im sure she appreciates the nice guys that compliment her

theres always a bad spin on everything we encounter

I bet she wouldn't give up anything that helps her enjoy life more

fuck yeah. especially in school. girls get high gpas for shit work because female teachers sympathize with them, and male teachers want to dick them. But a dude like me turns in a decent essay, I get stern looks and 5 points off without explanation

Btw I'm not just complaining because I'm a high school drop out or anything. I got decent grades and I'm going to UC davis for an EE but it's true Cred Forumsros

Your piss poor assumptions warrant no adequate response.

here.
Okay yea even though i said we have it easy. Im just gonna add some things that actually kinda suck to go thru.

>its hard to have female friends
Being attractive sorta blows when it comes to other girls.
Either they treat you like shit because theyre jealous or they use you as a lure to attract men when youre all out.
Like i was always invited if it was to go out clubbing or drinking but i was never invited to just hang with the girls inside and just relax with them. It actually really hurt to feel like i was only good enough to make the group look good but had 0 respect as an actual friend to them.

>people dont take you seriously
Whenever i try to vent about a problem people tend to shrug it off as no big deal.
If i said i wanted to do anything that cam contribute to society i knd of got an eyeroll.
If i said i wanted to be a bartender then all the sudden its "oh my gosh thats perfect for you!!" And a pat on the back for lowering myself to a job that suited me.

>cant typically walk or travel alone
It gets annoying. I cant even walk 3 blocks away from my house without some dude trying to follow me.

>rejecting anyone makes you look like the hugest cunt.
Basically if i reject a guy a get that whole "oh you think youre hot shit huh?" Attitude and its also annoying.

But like i said all in all i do think i have it easy. These are just small things

Women want to fuck more than men do. They just keep it a secret.

2 fucking retards feeding each other made up stats. Much easier to just do some research than talking out your ass

What kind of uniform are you into?

>st black men will end up dead

white immortality confirmed

DEGENERATE

Ahahaha had shit happen in university for being white XD

Long story short typical white fat femenazi civics teacher writes on returned essay deduction of point for "white privledge" happens multiple times and not just to be, face when she doesn't get fired for racism because told whites aren't a minority and only minority's can be oppressed, safe to say I failed

Damn, people be lying.

pic timestamp

its so easy, so easy,...

and also ur a sap

............ you're fucking stupid man/girl

>spot the woman

Fuck I hate people like you, look up the meaning of the word generalisation

The stats are very high in real life but I'm not going to spend half an hour finding 8 reports with different numbers

Cant speak for all women but i have a very high libido. When i was single id have like 4 fuck buddies i could call up whenever i felt like it. It was fun and very rarely did it mean anyhthing more to me.

My boyfriend has a sort of low libido which sucks. In the one always grabbing on rubbing on him

>I do not fuck women.

LOL, we know faggot...

Well i can post a pic of myself but i dont show tits and im not in a posistion to make a timestamp at the moment

Tits or get out you fuckin gash

As a female programmer working in a male dominated environment, I find most guys are awfully accommodating and they go out of their way to help me.

I think in that sense, girls have it easier than guys but they face other challenges in the form of discrimination and implicit bias.

>yes, the degree depends on how attractive they are

And that applies to both men and women. That plus a natural ability to play the social engineering game will take you far.

>discrimination and implicit bias

I've met two competent women developers. 0 Female. Turns out they're both transgendered.

And this is one of the most (sometimes ridiculously) inclusive cities ever.

Literally everything you said has no factual statistic backing it up nor is any of it that bad to begin with. Also everything you mentioned can easibly be fixed by the individual which makes it their own faults.

Bad kitty

Samefag also dubs

an attractive female is the best thing on the face of the planet

it's what men strive for

when guys are young they don't say to their friends
'I can't wait to date a ugly girl, woohoo'

>implying women don't like sex

kys virgin fag

being trans doesn't count

Girls get a bit over sexualised, every see how thirsty guys get on social networks and angry when sex isn't on the table to begin with and demand it, I swear to got I'm one of 10 guys in world not stupid enough to do that shit, I honestly want to know what's wrong with my gender there

Hide the white women!!!

You guys need to stop responding to these "girls". No tits........Fuck outta here

your the ugly girlfriend fantasying being the good looking one huh

timestamp bitch :3

Middle
Probably a feminine male tho

imo it is the 'hurr durr no girls in tech' attitude that is killing the industry.

Why might that be? I'm genuinely interested.

Once again i can post a pic but im currently out and about so i can provide a timestamp.
Hell i can even give you an old timestamp ive done a few weeks ago just not at home faggot

Gay

this

a woman admitting she has it easy would be like a 18yo+ man admitting he's a virgin

Which is the best thing to happen to either of them........

tits or gtfo

I dont see why is so hard to believe.

Im sorry im not a dramatic feminist cunt

>Girls get a bit over sexualised

yeah that's a understatement

I size a girl up on sight
its programmed into my dna

hell, i was at the store last night and I saw a old lady and checked out the goods and regretted it

it doesn't work perfectly

Get a FUCKING TAN then!!
And some tats

so become a spic, got it

>killing the industry.

a guys thoughts on gender is bringing the great walls of the Computer Sciences crumbling down

no, incompetency will

well, I'll give it to you
you sound like a emotional female

Just shave it all, get a tan, get some tats
= brand new bad ass you

That guy is a huge insecure faggot, there is no need to sit like that and crossing his little spaghetti arms.

kek

but seriously

a little brawn and a tat here and their

it'll do you wonders

consider the pic :)

Ok

Being a woman is like bowling with the gutter guards. Everything is easier but you can't rise as high as a man but you also can't go as low.

damn, neck beard too.

/thread

I'm sorry to hear that. Just dump him one day after you meet a man with some thunder in his pants don't worry about a thing, you're on EZ mode!

But related.

Underrated post holy kek

Don't fap to hard at the stuble faggot

Not sure if serious about checking out grandma or being sarcastic as fuck

I wouldnt dump my guy just because he doesnt want sex as often as me...i actually love him lol

>even if it's a reoccurring issue

Can I employ you? That level of skill is extraordinary.

White women are a plague on this beautiful earth

>Cant speak for all women but i have a very high libido.

every girl says this at one time or other
being fertile is a marker of status

get on steroids and you will know what wanting sex is like for a guy

this is a fucking mugshot

Stop engaging the "femanon". "She" has followed the rules

This. I don't consider myself open to being with black women BUT there have been a couple I would definitely bang on the side.

>tfw i technically on steroids.

Which is why i said i dont speak for all women.
I have alopecia so ive basiclly had to take steroid shots every few years since i was like 13

yeah IT, isnt the 'lets go change the world' type job i imagined before i got in

its my IT manager though
i'd go out to calls more if i could
if its a beautiful girl on the other end though, we go out on a mission

I suppose

Stop being a faggot.

What are you the Cred Forums police? Get a life

That has nothing to do with it... it has more to do with you being one of few trying to let a shit load of cats out of a bag.

Good one nigger. You have school tomorrow you should get to bed

This. Find the right one and everything is just great.

Either a troll or bitter

But he looks fucking hot right?

That guy has hair

i worked with a girl that had to do steroid shots for about 6 months

it wasn't high enough to change her appearance but it did change her wanting of sex

after she got off the shots and leveled out her hormones, she told a few of us, she completely understood how guys think about sex every 7 seconds

interesting stuff

and so do you
if alittle

slowly transition
it'll be easier
and join the darkside too :3

LOL this silly bitch

Well like i said...bitches are dramatic and love to look like the victim 3l24/7 so they can gain some sort of empathy.

Ive just never been like that...i have ups and downs when it comes to being a girl but you know what i thinknis scarier? Having to be succesful or else you are basically a disgrace to your gender.
THATS why i pitty men. Im struggling just being a basic bitch at subway. Though no one really gets on my ass about it because im a girl...if i was a dude i can only imagine the shit id get if i was in the exact situatuion i am now

I don't have that much hair.

Has half a point here, technically girls so get a enormous amount of perk if in first world and shit like Hilary Clinton saying women are the primary victims of all the wars angers us, modern feminism is like communism, all are equal but some are more "equal"

Its about difficulty, not value

Looks whos talking faggot?
Dont try to be too edgy.
Im sure if mommy saw you being mean to this girl online she would take away your computer

10/10 A+

Well then you're nice person. No kek, much praise. Give him horny goat weed embedded in his next meal, he will fuck you like champion.

No, he looks like a violent white supremacist, I wouldn't want him near people

And suddenly, no one cared

>get away with hitting a man
Still counts as battery. My ex-aunt ended up in jail for threatening to cut my uncle with a kitchen knife.
>divorce her husband at will
And guys can't divorce their wives at will?
>force him to pay child support.
Again, guys can't do the same to ex-wives?

Yea ive been so used to the shots it was only a few months ago that i actually considered them to be the reason as to why i wanted sex so often.

Sometimes i literally will cry if my bf isnt in the mood. It can get annoying even for me so have it control me that bad

im developing a career
taking care of myself
bettering myself everyday

in hopes oneday i settle down with a ATTRACTIVE girl

definitely not a ugly fat chick
btw kill yourselves if you're not pretty, to free up the gene pool of undesirables

>hardest mode: born as poor, unattractive, low caste Indian male
FTFY

Not quite how it works, it's more attractiveness, women are purely physically driven since all of them can have any guy they want, so the attractive one guy would be considered friendlier since attraction, best way to put it is chicks are shallow as fuck and depending if they see you as a ideal mate will change perception

in a mechanical engineering class a guy got failed for that being his final project
his team was him and 2 women who both did not work on the project and he proclaimed if they weren't gonna help him professionally or socially then he'd make something that would

It's easy as fuck if you aren't a self hating fat bitch and live in a decent country which gives a fuck about maintaining law and order. You can't expect this to happen with some nignog woman in Nigeria.

Have a look. Even introverted girls have a greater chance at meeting people than extroverted men.

You defend my honor. I honor you, most honorable online warrior.

Trollfag

>easiest mode: born as attractive women
>hardest mode: born as unattractive male

Actually...

Easiest mode is attractive female
Hardest mode is unattractive female

Males, regardless of looks, always fall somewhere in between those.

Did you forget alimony in America where you have to pay then just fo having been married? It can happen both ways but face it guy usually make more because women only want to be trophy wives and nest 80% of the time,

Maybe he's a violent whit supremesist because of mean people like you, telling your kids he's the devil and shit.

>implying you are femanon
>implying "hes" defending the femanon when that femanon is me lol

if i had a daughter that looked like that id be spending 25 to life

people are this dumb?

if you use a weapon then any gender based views are out the window so
husbands can divorce wives at will but regardless of who starts it the women will be able to take what they want unless prenub is there and valid or husband has extremely good lawyer
very seldom do men ever get to be paid child support. hell when i was young my mother beat us, not spank full on beat me and my siblings yet my father lost custody case and had to pay child support. courts favor women in custody disputes

>:Easiest mode born as bisexual skiing attractive girl
Hardest mode: unattractive white straight male under 6 foot

This

?

Who's implying anything? I knew you were a man from the moment you started typing, with your cheese covered hairy fingers fluttering

I agree men have it better for the simple fact that it's easier for us to get what we want. And we objectively enjoy that thing more than women do. The opposite sex. A straight man getting an really attractive woman is a height of satisfaction and motivation that no other thing is.

Most of those are true, but you could easily make a man version of this to make it look like men have it worse

Are you retarded?
Im not a man. Im the femanon.

Im the one who told you to stop being edgy you fucking moron

I'd disagree. I'd much rather just be attractive than intelligent. I have no friends because people don't think I'm peculiar, jaded, that I make people feel like total idiots and I constantly get told that I should be more diplomatic with others. My longest romantic relationship was six months. I've been in a constant state of depression since the sixth grade because of my social ineptitude, and quite frankly I wish was dumb or schizotypal because I don't foresee my alleged intelligence benefiting anyone.

That guy looks like a boy-man. He ain't shit nigga

Traps aren't girls, just because in last 20 years transgender hasn't been a illness doesn't me it was for all of human history with the exception of some fucked up tribe

id kill random innocent people for a chance with this chick

Maybe he shouldn't try to look so dangerous and I won't be worried

Mean it wasn't*

>this is why you dont talk to femanons

Women are gay...

Yea also not a tranny.
If you honestly think a female on here is that rare this must be your first day

Samus

Hrhgrgrgrhdhrgrhrggegrhrg

Modern feminism is really stupid, I think we all agree on that. It's just middle class girls whining about their first world problems and blaming their downfalls on men. The movement is an embarrassment for any self-respecting woman out there.

The reality comes down to the good part of social justice being exploited by assholes, as it always will be. It's pretty nice that women can now divorce their husbands if they're being beaten, but it's terrible that some women exploit this perk to get failed lovers thrown in jail. It's like how some people exploit welfare programs instead of working. There's always going to be shitty people ruining nice things for everyone.

Women are able to win out in court cases because the judge/jury expects them to be weak, helpless, etc. when compared to the man. It would really be a self-correcting system if that bias wasn't there

I think in a few decades people are going to stop giving a fuck about gender anywhere that it actually matters (like the law or workplace). SJW's will cry, no one will care, and there will be a lot more valuable human capital available.

Sorry for the ramble, I'm a little drunk

But so many traps!!!!!

can you argue there is a sea of virgin neckbeards on this site?

hell, there's been a timestamp post for that already

where's yours hon

femanon here
yus thats me in the pic

women have it more hard because of the pressures of looking perfect all the time, instigated by society
you men will never know what a difficult life females must endure erryday

Maybe but the the end of the day just like with sjw, if you point a a carrot and scream it's a potato and threat to sure me if I don't agree then I'm going to punch you in the face for being a retard, everything is watered down even the truth, transgender is a mental illness, it is physically impossible and even if it was it would end with something like souls being proven real and god as well,

You can call a apple a banana but it's not, your testoerone isnt automatically feminine because you decided it

Girl ugly = make up
Guy ugly = your fucked unless rich as bill gates

Did i not say for the 100th time that i could post a pic?
I cant post a new timestamp because im not at home. Im not just gonna ask someone for a pen and run off to the bathroom lol.

I have old timestamps and i have pics of myself

"Shes" a troll dont even bother

Life is so much easier being female.

Time stamp of hand or something to show female, so like no ape hands aha

Then get off the board. This is fuckin Cred Forums and there are rules. You might be treated nicely in your fucking safe space, but not here

Hello mirukawa.deviantart.com/
Didn't know your graced us with your falseness.

Are you not listening? I cannot make a timestamp...i have no writing utensils

Lol youre talking to me like its my first day.
Ive been here for 6 years. Im fairly aware of my surroundings

Then grab some scissor or a keyboard and carve the shit in

Riiiight

then why are you responding? failure of a femanon.

I'd rank it by
>attractive woman
>attractive man
>ugly man
>ugly woman

Then you should know better you walking cum rag

just like a female

incapable of improvising like a man

you should ask a male in the area how you can overcome this simple obstacle and just let him figure it out for you

>Life is so much easier being female.

if you are female , please elaborate.

This

the look of terror in the woman's eyes what

The one in the center. She has smaller hhands (the others have ham hands) and her eyes aren't puffy.

But, it's like saying she's the best looking piece of shit. The others are just worst pieces of shit.

Rather jerk it that touch one of those sand nigs.

remember femanons(you mtf don't count) if you are unable to achieve this level of aesthetics
just kill yourselves :3

Because im bored and i like to see you faggots lose your shit lol

There is no need to explain. It should be obvious. Unless you are a filthy brainwashed feminist.

nice, where's them trap pics ;)

man, hott girls have it so easy, as a dude, im jelly

but if i was gorgeous, i wouldn't feel good sitting around primping myself all day as my girl worked long hours to feed, cloth, and shelter me. possibly even go to war to ensure my safety

but whatever, maybe next life

I'm 18 and I'm a virgin

Kissless virgin confirmed.

being a male and commenting as a cis female is fun for you?

weirdo

Hi me, how ya doing?

this is what a easy life looks like

she'll never understand working your fingers to the bone, but will complain her starbucks order got jacked up and is the worst thing

id still marry her/10

yeah it is, gynosympathy is awesome af.
Pre-millennial chick, not at all into modern feminism. Personality wise just too subservient to ever yield to that bullshit frame of mind. Rough part is finding an alpha male worth submitting to and I'm lucky to have snagged one with a similar mindset. My personal experience is men thrive off of respect more than sentimental love. The more I submit and respect him, he responds with love. It is more the natural cycle I think, and getting that out of whack really fucks the symbiotic factor in a relationship.

but shit differs so whatever